ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://atvb.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/4/1/59

Another:

Cortisol Effects on Body Mass, Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol in the General Population

Robert Fraser; Mary C. Ingram; Niall H. Anderson; Caroline Morrison; Eleanor Davies; John M. C. Connell
From the MRC Blood Pressure Group, Western Infirmary (R.F., M.C.I., N.H.A., E.D., J.M.C.C.)and MONICA Project (C.M.), Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

Correspondence to Dr Robert Fraser, MRC Blood Pressure Group, Western Infirmary, Glasgow G11 6NT, Scotland, UK.

Abstract—The effects of excess cortisol secretion on blood pressure and fat deposition are well documented, but the importance of this glucocorticoid in controlling these processes in normal individuals is less clear. We studied the relationship between cortisol excretion rate (tetrahydrocortisol [THF]+allo-THF+tetrahydrocortisone [THE]) and a range of important cardiovascular risk factors in 439 normal subjects (238 male) sampled from the North of Glasgow (Scotland) population. There were marked gender differences: female subjects were lighter and had lower blood pressures and cortisol levels, whereas HDL cholesterol was higher. The pattern of cortisol metabolism was also different; the index of 11ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity (THF+allo-THF/THE) was lower and that of 5-reductase (allo-THF/THF) was higher. There was a strong correlation of blood pressure (positive), cholesterol (positive), and HDL cholesterol (negative in women, positive in men) with age. Cortisol excretion rate did not correlate with blood pressure but correlated strongly with parameters of body habitus (body mass index and waist and hip measurements [positive]) and HDL cholesterol (negative). With multiple regression analysis, there remained a significant association of cortisol excretion rate with HDL cholesterol in men and women and with body mass index in men. These results suggest that glucocorticoids regulate key components of cardiovascular risk.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious. How does this look for around my workout using Powerfull, Recreate, P-Slin and AP?

AM - Wake:

0:00 - 2 Powerfull
0:15 - 1 P-Slin, 1 SuperCissus, 2 Recreate
0:30 - Pre W/O shake (oats/wms/BCAA/mono/BA/Luecine)

0:45-1:00 - W/O
Last Set - 1 AP
0:15 - Post W/O shake (repeat above)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious. How does this look for around my workout using Powerfull, Recreate, P-Slin and AP?

AM - Wake:

0:00 - 2 Powerfull
0:15 - 1 P-Slin, 1 SuperCissus, 2 Recreate
0:30 - Pre W/O shake (oats/wms/BCAA/mono/BA/Luecine)

0:45-1:00 - W/O
Last Set - 1 AP
0:15 - Post W/O shake (repeat above)
Shoot me a PM B, and we will discuss!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
B you work out in 15 minutes? Are you superhuman?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The workout begins at 0:45 to 1:00 after mark 0:00 (powerfull dose).

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The workout begins at 0:45 to 1:00 after mark 0:00 (powerfull dose).
Gotcha boss. I was getting worried for a second, thought maybe big ole B was a in and out 15 minute squat rack bb curler lol.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
So I’ve done my research and instead of cluttering Mullet’s PM box decided to post my question here. I’m a carb II reactive female, 5’7’’, 123lb, ~14%BF on a mission “impossible” : lean bulk ....:think: I bet nobody guessed that one! :icon_lol:. My choice of weapons (other than the obvious- hard core training, proper diet etc) are PowerFULL, AP & Recreate :duel:.

This is how I planned the supplementation:

1. 30min b4 morning cardio: 1PowerFULL +2Recreate
2. Immediately b4 cardio: 1AP (cardio 20-30min, HIT)
3. Breakfast: includes complex & simple carbs

4. 20-30min b4 third meal/pre-training meal: 1AP
Meal includes complex carbs

5. 10min b4 workout (approx 1hr after third meal):
1Recreate+1PowerFULL+5g BCAA+5g
glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

6. Workout drink:
5g BCAA+5g glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

7. Immediately PWO & 30min b4 PWO meal: 1AP
PWO meal: includes complex & simple carbs

Basically I wanted to make sure PowerFULL and Recreate are separated at least an hour from meals. With AP I am planning to start off with 30-40g of carbs per meal and ramp it up according to response. Training would be 5days on/2 off. On non training days Powerful would be omitted, I would still dose Recreate 2 in the morning/1 in the afternoon and AP with first 3 meals containing carbs. Generally I follow a high protein/high fat/low carb diet due to poor handling of carbs (poor means: excess carbs=saddlebags & saggy butt :frustrate: :rant: :rant: :rant:). Think that is the main reason why I’m finding it hard to gain more muscle. With this stack I’m hoping to overcome this problem.

Did I do my homework right ? Any comments, suggestions would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I’ve done my research and instead of cluttering Mullet’s PM box decided to post my question here. I’m a carb II reactive female, 5’7’’, 123lb, ~14%BF on a mission “impossible” : lean bulk ....:think: I bet nobody guessed that one! :icon_lol:. My choice of weapons (other than the obvious- hard core training, proper diet etc) are PowerFULL, AP & Recreate :duel:.

This is how I planned the supplementation:

1. 30min b4 morning cardio: 1PowerFULL +2Recreate
2. Immediately b4 cardio: 1AP (cardio 20-30min, HIT)

Instead of taking Anabolic Pump immediately before cardio, I would take Anabolic Pump during the cardio, approximately 15 minutes before it is over.

3. Breakfast: includes complex & simple carbs

Which would be? Go with complex carbohydrates ;)

4. 20-30min b4 third meal/pre-training meal: 1AP
Meal includes complex carbs

5. 10min b4 workout (approx 1hr after third meal):
1Recreate+1PowerFULL+5g BCAA+5g
glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

Looks good.

6. Workout drink:
5g BCAA+5g glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

7. Immediately PWO & 30min b4 PWO meal: 1AP
PWO meal: includes complex & simple carbs

Cool; you don`t need the simple carbs though. You can stick with complex. However, if you want to use the simple, go ahead.

Basically I wanted to make sure PowerFULL and Recreate are separated at least an hour from meals. With AP I am planning to start off with 30-40g of carbs per meal and ramp it up according to response. Training would be 5days on/2 off. On non training days Powerful would be omitted, I would still dose Recreate 2 in the morning/1 in the afternoon and AP with first 3 meals containing carbs. Generally I follow a high protein/high fat/low carb diet due to poor handling of carbs (poor means: excess carbs=saddlebags & saggy butt :frustrate: :rant: :rant: :rant:). Think that is the main reason why I’m finding it hard to gain more muscle. With this stack I’m hoping to overcome this problem.

Did I do my homework right ? Any comments, suggestions would be much appreciated :thumbsup:
My comments above in bold. Let us know how it goes.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dexterium, I wouldn’t argue with someone who’s got a perfect six pack ;) You’re right, to take simple carbs after the morning cardio defeats the purpose of fat loss. I might just have a small amount after the weight training session in form of low-sugar fruit (grapefruit, berries or apples). That shouldn’t do too much damage, besides, grapefruit is a cheaper source of niaringin than Ap. Nut. Drive :lol:

I'll be posting updates as soon as I start the stack

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just avoid bananas, the grapefruit, berries or apples should be ok. the berries probably best so you get some extra antioxidant power out of them (blueberries in particular). Fructose is different tho both in terms of its glut4 interaction and its storage (it hits liver glycogen first and primarily rather than bodily) so you may want to also include some other complex carb source.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
just avoid bananas, the grapefruit, berries or apples should be ok. the berries probably best so you get some extra antioxidant power out of them (blueberries in particular). Fructose is different tho both in terms of its glut4 interaction and its storage (it hits liver glycogen first and primarily rather than bodily) so you may want to also include some other complex carb source.

Uh, uh, but bananas are my secret weapon when I'm racing endurance mountainbiking! I won an 8hr event two weeks ago and I consumed over 30 dried bananas :lol: I still went from 15% to ~ 12%BF in one hit, talk about a drastic cut :saw:
Ok, the racing season is over, priorities are different, so complex carbs for muscles and a tiny bit of fructose to keep the taste-buds happy and the free radicals in check, thanks EasyEJL :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, bananas are great in that scenario, giving you the mix of fructose + dextrose as a nice overall fuel for something like that. even nice pre-strength workout i think or as a general "start of day" carb. but not really as great a post cardio choice :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you forgot to include cissu in the stack. it works well to lose weight as well.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
you forgot to include cissu in the stack. it works well to lose weight as well.
I would have included cissus but that would have given my credit card a heart attack :lol:

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
If I workout 2hours after breakfast, should I still take 2 caps of recreate before my workout.?
This is what I'm thinking:

Wake Up
20mins prior to Breakfast
1 AP
2 Recreate

1st Workout usually 2 hours after breakfast
Pre Workout drink- WF or Jacked
Post Workout- Protein Shake w/BCAAS

1hr later:
1 AP (20mins before Lunch)
*Should I add my second dose of Recreate here?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I workout 2hours after breakfast, should I still take 2 caps of recreate before my workout.?
This is what I'm thinking:

Wake Up
20mins prior to Breakfast
1 AP
2 Recreate

1st Workout usually 2 hours after breakfast
Pre Workout drink- WF or Jacked
Post Workout- Protein Shake w/BCAAS

1hr later:
1 AP (20mins before Lunch)
*Should I add my second dose of Recreate here?
I would add your second dose either where you said or slightly later. Don't dose within 6 hours of bed.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Question:

Should Recreate be taken with a pre-workout mix? Like a white flood or jack3d? Should one reduce to one capsule pre-workout in that case?

goracer

Awards
Hmm, I take 1 Rec with a Euphedrine and black tea or water on cardio days. I take 1 Powerfull with protein shake breakfast preworkout and then 1 AP + 2 Prime with recovery shake post workout. Oh and one Powerfull before bed on workout days.

It looks like i'm doing it completely different then what you guys are.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question:

Should Recreate be taken with a pre-workout mix? Like a white flood or jack3d? Should one reduce to one capsule pre-workout in that case?
If you are going to dose with a pre-workout mix, I would A. Make sure you dose accordingly (i.e. - 1 capsule to start with) and B. Dose with a carb free, calorie free, filler free product like Jack3d to maintain maximum potency.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I take 1 Rec with a Euphedrine and black tea or water on cardio days. I take 1 Powerfull with protein shake breakfast preworkout and then 1 AP + 2 Prime with recovery shake post workout. Oh and one Powerfull before bed on workout days.

It looks like i'm doing it completely different then what you guys are.
Dose Recreate 30 minutes prior to breakfast and/or morning training as well as prior to afternoon training.

Dose PowerFULL 30 minutes prior to training and prior to bed.

Dose Anabolic-Pump 15-20 minutes prior to meals.

Dose PRIME with meals.

scattered

Awards
My girlfriends Mum has decided it's time for her to lose weight........ it's kinda like Mission Impossible, she's pretty big....... & i think has Thyroid Issues...... i think she's mid 40's???

Would she be ok to give Recreate a try???

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girlfriends Mum has decided it's time for her to lose weight........ it's kinda like Mission Impossible, she's pretty big....... & i think has Thyroid Issues...... i think she's mid 40's???

Would she be ok to give Recreate a try???
Nothing is impossible.

However - We cannot recommend use of Recreate (or any other product) with any type of thyroid disorder. Her best bet is to take the information about Recreate to her Endo/General Physician... If you would like more direct information on Recreate, feel free to PM me.

scattered

Awards
Nothing is impossible.

However - We cannot recommend use of Recreate (or any other product) with any type of thyroid disorder. Her best bet is to take the information about Recreate to her Endo/General Physician... If you would like more direct information on Recreate, feel free to PM me.
I can't PM yet..... i mostly read around here & don't post. :worried:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't PM yet..... i mostly read around here & don't post. :worried:
Email me at casey (at) usplabsdirect (dot) com - remind me who you are and I will send you the information.

Thanks!

goracer

Awards
How should I dose the Lean Bulk stack?

For best results, dosing should be as follows:

15 minutes prior to breakfast:
1 AP
2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to pre-training meal (or 3rd meal on non-workout days):
1 AP

15 minutes prior to training:
2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to the last meal of the day containing carbohydrates:
1 AP
Could you write a version for us morning workout guys? I work evenings and the schedule above would not work for me at all. Moreover, carbs have an extreme negative effect for me in the morning. I can take them to help deliver protein after a workout but not before. I have more energy without them.

Normally I have a no carb protein drink 1st thing when I wake up and take PF with it. Watch tv to kill 1/2hr and then take a preWO drink or black tea and euphedra.

---whoops, forgot Casey replied above as I was rereading the 1st page only.

I do have a relevant question though: My habit is go strait to the kitchen and drink my no carb protein. So normally I will take the pills with it. I am scared of my muscles being eaten away from fasting overnight and so long without food. Also I am on a tight schedule before work, especially if I wake up late. So am I ruining the effect of the product by not waiting 15min or 1/2hr before eating (or drinking protein)?

Dose Recreate 30 minutes prior to breakfast and/or morning training as well as prior to afternoon training.

Dose PowerFULL 30 minutes prior to training and prior to bed.
Dose Anabolic-Pump 15-20 minutes prior to meals.
Dose PRIME with meals.
I don't wait the 30 min for PF, I normally take with protein/water 1st thing when I wake up.
I don't wait the 15 min for AP, I normally take with Prime just before starting solid meal.

...Am I negating the effects of the products by not waiting the sugested times? :(

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. You are negating the effects of these products by failing to follow our dosing schemes. Please follow as listed to assure the products are most effective.

scattered

Awards
Is there a problem with Recreate in Australia?

It seems that local shops & Online Stores aren't selling it, or have no stock?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a problem with Recreate in Australia?

It seems that local shops & Online Stores aren't selling it, or have no stock?
The problem is not exclusive to Recreate or USPlabs. There are certain restrictions on importing encapsulated products into the country.

scattered

Awards
That's why i'm asking. It used to be sold in heaps of places, but recently it's becoming out of stock everywhere. Has the TGA found something wrong with it & banned it, or is there a supply problem?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why i'm asking. It used to be sold in heaps of places, but recently it's becoming out of stock everywhere. Has the TGA found something wrong with it & banned it, or is there a supply problem?
No problems found, Not illegal.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
dont know if this helps as your post is old but ive had it through a few times