Recomp20 Questions

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Is dosing with meals the optimal dosing protocol?
Can it be dosed before a fasted workout?
Is dosing pre workout or dosing with food more important?
Should doses be taken with largest meals of the day? Is there any sort of nutrient partitioning effect?
Can my second dose be taken closer to 10 hours after the first instead of 6-8?
Any ingredients that work synergistically with Recomp20?
Are there any supplements I should avoid taking while using Recomp20?
Should dosing close to bed time be avoided due to the Cocoabuterol?

Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get what I'm assuming will be FAQ out of the way early.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is dosing with meals the optimal dosing protocol? Whatever is convenient for you
Can it be dosed before a fasted workout? Yes
Is dosing pre workout or dosing with food more important? No, nothing is important just getting the dose in
Should doses be taken with largest meals of the day? Is there any sort of nutrient partitioning effect? There is nutrient partition effects according to studies, so you def can with meals .
Can my second dose be taken closer to 10 hours after the first instead of 6-8? Yup
Any ingredients that work synergistically with Recomp20? Yes alot would, Anabolic effect, epi plex .. SNS hinted Anbolic XT, PA ( when those 2 get released would make a sick stack )
Are there any supplements I should avoid taking while using Recomp20? with SNS you always get enough doses of product your buying.. so def avoid more Cocoabuterol & Symplocos products .. if you like it you would have to fool around with dosages
Should dosing close to bed time be avoided due to the Cocoabuterol? Might be person dependent, but i have done dinner time plenty of times 2 caps ( 2-3hrs before bedtime .. and no issues i noticed.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to consume with a heavy meal as it make it nauseated if I don't. Do feel like I get a pump pre workout.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I need to consume with a heavy meal as it make it nauseated if I don't. Do feel like I get a pump pre workout.
Ok glad I'm not the only one. I've taken it pre workout fasted and have thrown up during 2 workouts. I didn't know if it was the Recomp20 itself or the addition of Recomp20 to the supps I'm already taking.

Does Recomp20 have any sort of antioxidant properties? Should it be avoided in the post workout window for any reason?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok glad I'm not the only one. I've taken it pre workout fasted and have thrown up during 2 workouts. I didn't know if it was the Recomp20 itself or the addition of Recomp20 to the supps I'm already taking.

Does Recomp20 have any sort of antioxidant properties? Should it be avoided in the post workout window for any reason?
Happy to hear I'm not the only one. I really like r20 but I need to eat a big meal before I dose or the nausea really sucks. I think I am not made for supplements. Lol. But I love SNS and CEL.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Happy to hear I'm not the only one. I really like r20 but I need to eat a big meal before I dose or the nausea really sucks. I think I am not made for supplements. Lol. But I love SNS and CEL.
I've been taking supps fasted for years without any real issues. This is the first one that has really had a very noticeable negative impact. Looks like I'm just going to have to adjust my dosing to take the RC20 with a meal postworkout and then the second with lunch or dinner.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I could do that. But again enjoying it so I take it with food.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This acts more like a GDA, IMO. You really should take this with carbs. Yes, it does create muscle fullness and pumps. But with carbs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This acts more like a GDA, IMO. You really should take this with carbs. Yes, it does create muscle fullness and pumps. But with carbs.
I've been reading up on the ingredients and I would agree with you. Both ingredients have anti diabetic properties, cocoabuterol specifically is thermogenic/fat loss and part of the way it works is by improving insulin sensitivity.

It's actually a super interesting ingredient and if anyone has some free time they should look into it.

But going by what I've learned about the ingredients, it seems like taking it like a gda would work best.

With higher carb containing meals and before bed. Not immediately before or after training but with the pre and post meals given there a hour before or after the workout.

I'm not a expert, I'm not reccomendeing anything, I'm just using some critical thinking skillsfrom what I know about the ingredients and assuming these things would make the most sense.

Take that with a grain of salt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, I didn't read the whole thread but how is this product making out with customer feedback, as far as natty supplement ingredients go these are very interesting ones and if they live up to the claims even moderately they seem like they would be very beneficial

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just coming to say this too .. i look way more leaner ( like i lost gainz #broscience ) and muscle hardness is ridiculous

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is dosing with meals the optimal dosing protocol?
Can it be dosed before a fasted workout?
Is dosing pre workout or dosing with food more important?
Should doses be taken with largest meals of the day? Is there any sort of nutrient partitioning effect?
Can my second dose be taken closer to 10 hours after the first instead of 6-8?
Any ingredients that work synergistically with Recomp20?
Are there any supplements I should avoid taking while using Recomp20?
Should dosing close to bed time be avoided due to the Cocoabuterol?

Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get what I'm assuming will be FAQ out of the way early.
The suggested use is to take it with meals or a snack.

You can take it fasted - but I saw you posted that it bothered your stomach, so I'd definitely suggest that in your case for you to take it with meals.

In your case, I'd say to dose with food.

Note: This thread is the first I'm seeing of it bothering anyone's stomach; we have received zero reports of that - but my answer to that would be to tell anyone that's dosing it fasted and it bothers their stomach to take it with a meal. Many herbs, especially potent ones that are dosed highly may bother some people's stomachs.

Yes, you can space dosages out 10 hours apart is fine.

There is nothing in particular to avoid with Recomp20.

As for supplements that would stack great with it - Anabolic Effect, Optimize-T, M-Test, Epi-Plex, VasoForce, Anacyclus XT, X-Gels, Focus XT or the upcoming Anabolic XT or Phosphatidic Acid XT products. There are more, those are just the ones that come to mind right off hand. Oh, and Lean Edge &/or Thermo Scorch if the primary goal is fat loss.

It doesn't bother most people's stomachs but for those it does, taking it with a meal should do the trick. I'm glad that you are liking the product.

It could be that you just need to take it with food or it could be a combination of that and your other supps like you said.

The ingredients do have some antioxidant properties but no, there would be no need to avoid it post workout imo.

I've been taking supps fasted for years without any real issues. This is the first one that has really had a very noticeable negative impact. Looks like I'm just going to have to adjust my dosing to take the RC20 with a meal postworkout and then the second with lunch or dinner.
Recomp20 contains an extremely potent Symplocos/Lodhra extract and at a pretty high dose. With any herbal products, and especially ones that are very concentrated and dosed highly, some people may need to take them with a meal.

For main benefits of Recomp20, consistency of dosing is more important than timing of dosing so in your case, since you work out fasted and need to take it with food - I don't think that's going to interfere with your results from it at all.

We've had a lot of feedback from people that like Recomp20 and are on keto that still say they get good pumps from it, so I don't think its fair to say that carbs are necessary for the muscle fullness and pumps.

But I think that people in general with good quality carb intake may experience better pumps off a lot of things; but that goes more into individual diet and carbohydrate response. In the case of Recomp20, I think its a nice plus that Recomp20 may help with carbohydrate utilization and optimization but that's just an extra added benefit.

Recomp20 has GDA properties but it is not at all just a GDA product.

The write up is covered across the first few posts in this thread for anyone interested:

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does Cocoabuterol have any *feel* to it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive never tried it solo .. but have read few studies showing it improves performance, boosts metabolism .. as for feel type you should feel a lil cardio improvement.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never tried it solo .. but have read few studies showing it improves performance, boosts metabolism .. as for feel type you should feel a lil cardio improvement.
I meant like energy or a buzz. If i recall correctly, it was in the first version of Alphamine and I'm still trying to find the ingredient that gave that killer euphoria.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant like energy or a buzz. If i recall correctly, it was in the first version of Alphamine and I'm still trying to find the ingredient that gave that killer euphoria.
unsure what it could be ..so much stuff in it and i believe N-Coumaroyldoamine they just listed at 10mg.

maybe you are onto something .. i havent ran it in a while but i can see where you are coming from.

Stimulant Free Energy & Mood Booster:
Many stimulant-based fat burning leave up feeling like crap when you use them, especially when using them long term. Cocoabuterol®, being derived from chocolate, may actually help increase positive mood and help you feel less stressed.

Cocoabuterol® may also help provide you with a mild ‘feel good’ mental energy increase to help get you feeling more awake and mentally sharp.

^ from @sns8778

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
unsure what it could be ..so much stuff in it and i believe N-Coumaroyldoamine they just listed at 10mg.

maybe you are onto something .. i havent ran it in a while but i can see where you are coming from.

Stimulant Free Energy & Mood Booster:
Many stimulant-based fat burning leave up feeling like crap when you use them, especially when using them long term. Cocoabuterol®, being derived from chocolate, may actually help increase positive mood and help you feel less stressed.

Cocoabuterol® may also help provide you with a mild ‘feel good’ mental energy increase to help get you feeling more awake and mentally sharp.

^ from @sns8778
Gotcha. I also suspect the original Alphamine was spiked, to be honest.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I also suspect the original Alphamine was spiked, to be honest.
yeah i do remember reading some about that .. along with nordcedrone or what ever it was called ..pple were questioning it here .. but who knows.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people explain it as giving them a feel good type of energy in that they have more energy during the day and don't get as tired, but that its not a stimulant type of energy.

donk

Awards
Can you use this with Recomp20 with Forslean?

nevermind found label for old anabeta elite

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you use this with Recomp20 with Forslean?

nevermind found label for old anabeta elite
Yes, we have a lot of people using Recomp20 with Forskolin XT.

They should make for a great stack.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would a stack of Recomp20, Stanoplex, and Lean Edge be beneficial? Running R20 for April-July, adding Stano and Lean Edge for June/July.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a stack of Recomp20, Stanoplex, and Lean Edge be beneficial? Running R20 for April-July, adding Stano and Lean Edge for June/July.
Are you asking if they work well together? Each is a solid product and Steve formulates his products to be able to stack. So, I’d say yes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I think that that would make a really nice stack for lean muscle, fat loss, and recomp purposes.

ironfiend23

Awards
Picked up a bunch of SNS stuff recently. Looking for recomp advice.

I've started a weight loss/recomp and am running a 5.5/ 1.5 set up of PSMF to refeed.

I have been using: Dailies- Creatine 5g, Mag. Elite Curcumin, Stress and Anxiety XT, Liver assist, Jarrow Broccomax. Just recently added in Kidney Assist.

Performance supps have been : Recomp 20, 4ml Ursa ML 2ml epi, 2ml TAA. Have been on the Ursa 2 weeks at 2 ml and 5 at 4ml. Honestly can't say I see much from it. I believe Epi and TAA assisted with pumps on low carb and Recomp has helped with hardening and hunger.

I am looking to peak over next 8 weeks. Was prob going to do something like 2 more weeks straight cut. 4 weeks recomp. 2 weeks cut.

I have 3 bottles of PA. Thermo Scorch, Urolithin B, and Recomp 20. I'd like to maximize leanness while minimizing muscle loss and strength within reason. I also have on hand arimahex, hyperion, ursa, aet and triton.

My thoughts were to Run -PA, Thermo, Urolithin, Recomp for next 8 weeks. Add in Aet with epi and triton and maybe remove or bump ursa for next 4-6 weeks. Maybe add .5ml 6oxo for libido as bodyfat drops. Finish with PA, TS, Recomp, Urolithin and Yohimbe.

Any suggestions for an alternative schedule or different products. Thx

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up a bunch of SNS stuff recently. Looking for recomp advice.

I've started a weight loss/recomp and am running a 5.5/ 1.5 set up of PSMF to refeed.

I have been using: Dailies- Creatine 5g, Mag. Elite Curcumin, Stress and Anxiety XT, Liver assist, Jarrow Broccomax. Just recently added in Kidney Assist.

Performance supps have been : Recomp 20, 4ml Ursa ML Ursa, 2ml TAA. Have been on the Ursa 2 weeks at 2 ml and 5 at 4ml. Honestly can't say I see much from it. I believe Epi and TAA assisted with pumps on low carb and Recomp has helped with hardening and hunger.

I am looking to peak over next 8 weeks. Was prob going to do something like 2 more weeks straight cut. 4 weeks recomp. 2 weeks cut.

I have 3 bottles of PA. Thermo Scorch, Urolithin B, and Recomp 20. I'd like to maximize leanness while minimizing muscle loss and strength within reason. I also have on hand arimahex, hyperion, ursa, aet and triton.

My thoughts were to Run -PA, Thermo, Urolithin, Recomp for next 8 weeks. Add in Aet with epi and triton and maybe remove or bump ursa for next 4-6 weeks. Maybe add .5ml 6oxo for libido as bodyfat drops. Finish with PA, TS, Recomp, Urolithin and Yohimbe.

Any suggestions for an alternative schedule or different products. Thx
Thank you for purchasing a lot of our products, I hope that you'll be pleased with them.

For the Ursa, if it's Apex's, I cannot speak on their product. The only Ursa that I can give any input and advice on would be Ursa-Gel by Xtreme Performance Gels, which a lot of people are very happy with and is a great price.

Phosphatidic Acid XT, Thermo Scorch, Urolithin-B XT, and Recomp20 are a great lineup.

You mentioned adding in b-aet, I would suggest XPG's Suppress-C; it was originally a CEL product and I love it, its great for recomp and losing fat. It's now under XPG, but still uses the Avant Labs carrier which in my opinion is the best TD carrier.

As for additional products, here would be a few thoughts:
  • I really like Lean Edge for fat loss and recomp cycles.
  • I also think that GlycoPhase is literally perfect for what you're looking for.
  • A lot of people love Anabolic Effect for recomp cycles.
  • Feedback has been great on Anabolic XT for recomp cycles and a lot of people have reported that it really helps them retain or gain strength and also helps keep them motivated to train.
  • My preferred test boosters are M-Test and Optimize-T; if you are looking for a topical option for test boosting, XPG is releasing a product within the next 2 seeks that you may really like.
I can't really comment on the any of the Apex products, but I am not a fan of 6-OXO in general and think there would be much better options and that if you do some of the above options I mentioned, libido wouldn't be an issue to worry about.

I hope all of this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

ironfiend23

Awards
Thank you for purchasing a lot of our products, I hope that you'll be pleased with them.

For the Ursa, if it's Apex's, I cannot speak on their product. The only Ursa that I can give any input and advice on would be Ursa-Gel by Xtreme Performance Gels, which a lot of people are very happy with and is a great price.

Phosphatidic Acid XT, Thermo Scorch, Urolithin-B XT, and Recomp20 are a great lineup.

You mentioned adding in b-aet, I would suggest XPG's Suppress-C; it was originally a CEL product and I love it, its great for recomp and losing fat. It's now under XPG, but still uses the Avant Labs carrier which in my opinion is the best TD carrier.

As for additional products, here would be a few thoughts:
  • I really like Lean Edge for fat loss and recomp cycles.
  • I also think that GlycoPhase is literally perfect for what you're looking for.
  • A lot of people love Anabolic Effect for recomp cycles.
  • Feedback has been great on Anabolic XT for recomp cycles and a lot of people have reported that it really helps them retain or gain strength and also helps keep them motivated to train.
  • My preferred test boosters are M-Test and Optimize-T; if you are looking for a topical option for test boosting, XPG is releasing a product within the next 2 seeks that you may really like.
I can't really comment on the any of the Apex products, but I am not a fan of 6-OXO in general and think there would be much better options and that if you do some of the above options I mentioned, libido wouldn't be an issue to worry about.

I hope all of this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

This is great, thank you.

I will pick up glycohphase for sure also suppress C. I used to be on the Avant forums way back in the day. thay had some good stuff. A couple questions . Would Anabolic Effect increase hunger? Finally just curious as to why you're down on 6-oxo. In general not speaking of a competitor's product. I remember it back from the ergopharm era. Thought it had positive feed back. Thank you!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I will pick up glycohphase for sure also suppress C. I used to be on the Avant forums way back in the day. thay had some good stuff. A couple questions . Would Anabolic Effect increase hunger? Finally just curious as to why you're down on 6-oxo. In general not speaking of a competitor's product. I remember it back from the ergopharm era. Thought it had positive feed back. Thank you!
Some people get hunger from Anabolic Effect. I never do, but I’m always starving regardless. Nothing I’ve taken has ever increased hunger for me, so I’m not a typical case.

For 6 oxo, there’s lots of people that are fans. But some people don’t like AIs, so it could be something as simple as that for why Steve doesn’t like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think that you would really like GlycoPhase and Suppress-C.

The Avant forums were awesome back in the old days. If you were an Avant fan, just to let you know, all of the Xtreme Performance Gels products use the Avant Labs carriers and XPG brought back an updated version of the original Avant Labs Ab-Solved and has some other products to come that will be updated versions of older Avant formulas.

The reason that I'm not a fan of 6-OXO requires a little bit of an explanation. Back when it first came out many years ago, I thought it was an alright ingredient because there weren't hardly any other ingredients in its category, and it was good for what it was at the time. However, I think that in the many years since then, that there are other products/ingredients out that are better and aren't as risky as 6-OXO. What I mean by risky is that 6-OXO is banned by almost any sports testing organization as a banned substance and also most people feel that it is a banned ingredient and illegal and covered by verbiage in some of the banned substances acts. Some people will argue that it isn't, but many feel that it is. Regardless of what side of opinion a person is on with that, what that did do is that it lead many of the reputable suppliers in China that made it to stop making it because many of the items like it were banned there also in 2019. So now days, you have a situation where you have an ingredient that may or may not be illegal to begin with that is being sourced from China where many legit suppliers are now scared to offer it, and that it would be very risky for companies to send out for independent testing in the US to verify what it is because of risks of any FDA/DEA independent testing facilities they were to send it to for testing considering it banned and possibly turning the issue in to authorities. This loops back to my feeling that there are better things available now days anyway, so its kind of like why bother to take the chance on it. I hope that makes sense.

My answer here has nothing at all to do with any brands that offer it, just my thoughts on the ingredient itself in modern day times.