Recommend me a Moderate Stim PWO

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like most PWOs I look at are either stim-free pump based or all-out stim bombs. Looking for something in between, with a good pump/strength/focus/stim profile.

OL Conqu3r UL and ATP Perform are nice, but I'm looking for something I haven't tried and more than 20 servings.

Hopefully this dream pwo exists!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gat Nitraflex is my favorite overall preworkout

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My two favorite middle of the road pre-workouts are iForce Max Out and Performax Labs Hypermax XT. Both contain some stims, but they're geared more toward mental focus and intensity which I prefer over the high-stim jitters haha.

I would definitely look into Hypermax XT. It contains 200mg of caffeine per scoop which isn't excessive, but enough to get you going. It also contains Eria Jarensis extract which gives me intense mental clarity and focus. I am able to zone into my workouts and really get some great reps and sets in. Hypermax XT also contains glycerol and agmatine to deliver a nice pump during your training as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two favorite middle of the road pre-workouts are iForce Max Out and Performax Labs Hypermax XT. Both contain some stims, but they're geared more toward mental focus and intensity which I prefer over the high-stim jitters haha.

I would definitely look into Hypermax XT. It contains 200mg of caffeine per scoop which isn't excessive, but enough to get you going. It also contains Eria Jarensis extract which gives me intense mental clarity and focus. I am able to zone into my workouts and really get some great reps and sets in. Hypermax XT also contains glycerol and agmatine to deliver a nice pump during your training as well.
I like Hypermax, kind of forgot about that one.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Max Out has 400mg caffeine per scoop, but for a moderate stim, you could go with 1/2-3/4 scoop.
Mesomorph is another option. 1 scoop is 300mg caffeing + 65mg DMAA, but can always be 1/2 scooped.

The bonus to these is more servings with using less than the full scoop, but still tons of energy.

Other good choices are Controlled Labs White Rapids and Blue Star PPK.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like Controlled Labs White Rapids. Great pumps and mild on the stims..

L-Citrulline Malate 3 g **
Betaine Anhydrous 1.25 g **
Glycerol Powder (65%)(as Hydromax™) 1,000 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **
Dicaffeine Malate 75 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous 75 mg **
Alpha-GPC (50%)(as AlphaSize®) 50 mg **
Evodiamine (as Evothin™) 5 mg **
Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) Aerial Part Extract 50 mcg *

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Komodo Katana, 40 scoops 115mg caffeine each. Awesome focus and pump at 1 scoop.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Max Out has 400mg caffeine per scoop, but for a moderate stim, you could go with 1/2-3/4 scoop.
Mesomorph is another option. 1 scoop is 300mg caffeing + 65mg DMAA, but can always be 1/2 scooped.

The bonus to these is more servings with using less than the full scoop, but still tons of energy.

Other good choices are Controlled Labs White Rapids and Blue Star PPK.
Mesomorph has been in my rotation and not what I would call moderately stimmed LOL. And half-scooping products means you only get half of the other ingredients.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
iForce Max out will 2nd that, the addition of nitrates are a nice bonus!

Couple other favs

CL White Rapids
Olympus Lab's Elix1r is pretty legit and tastes like cinnamon candies very strong focus decent energy ( this is new to me but has been good so far ).
Focus XT that cotton candy! can always add a caffeine tab if you need they have that in stim/non stim. I love focus xt.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph has been in my rotation and not what I would call moderately stimmed LOL. And half-scooping products means you only get half of the other ingredients.
agreed, but they aren't at clinical doses to begin with so I look at Meso as mostly a stim/focus pre not a comprehensive one

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you said "no stim pump blends" as something you're not looking at, but I'd still consider USP Max REPS -- 28 servings and get caffeine for dirt cheap and pop whatever you consider to be "moderate" and boom.

But if you have an opinion on what's moderate that you want to share, that could help get you some more suggestions in line with what you want.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you said "no stim pump blends" as something you're not looking at, but I'd still consider USP Max REPS -- 28 servings and get caffeine for dirt cheap and pop whatever you consider to be "moderate" and boom.

But if you have an opinion on what's moderate that you want to share, that could help get you some more suggestions in line with what you want.
To me 200mg caffeine (give or take) is moderate. Or equivalent of other stims.

I have a couple pump products, so you're right, just throwing in my own caffeine is simple and cheap.

Utah74

Utah74

Awards
Amino Energy grape is a good moderate stim pre. 3-4 scoops and I'm usually good to go.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Holy **** man, I just dry shot like half a scoop of ANY preworkout and I am good to go. Even long after my workout ends I feel like I took a butt load of adderall lol
3-4 scoops would literally kill me lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Hypermax, kind of forgot about that one.
It's being reformulated as a single scoop product. If you like the ability to play around with 1.5 or 2 scoops of current HyperMax XT, now would be a time to grab some while it's on sale.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Definitely hypermax xt! The focus I get from it is insane! Although I would prefer they would kick up the energy a bit more, I can't take more than 1.5 scoops because of the intense focus. Also the mood boost at 1.5 scoops is noticeable but nothing crazy. I enjoy it though, incredibly clean is the best way to describe it. I'll post my full review and thoughts after I experiment with it more.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you given White Rapids a try? Grab some samples in the Controlled Labs sub-section if you want.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I personally ran into this issue and my solution was to get my favorite stim-free pre-workout and either add caffiene powder/pills to it or just drink a cup or two of coffee with it..whatever your favorite thing could be. That should would widen up your choices o pre-workouts to choose from

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech's Volatile is a nice mid stim pre

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using white flood right now and like it. Not too strong.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went with the adding caffeine to my pump blend option and it's working pretty well.

1 scoop Primeval Engorge
4 caps Hydro3
1 tab SNS Caffeine (200mg)

Pretty nice, light stim, killer pump combo.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If 200 is good for you look at Formutech Nutrition Volatile or Purus Labs Condense, lower end of the stim and excellent products.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Komodo Katana(115mg/scoop), Focus XT(200mg/scoop) or pick any of the non stim options and throw a caffeine tab in there