Recipe help for chicken, ground turkey, and ground beef

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys? I'm a pretty picky eater and I'm trying to incorporate these foods more in my diet. I've got some good size already 5'8 230 about 15% bf and I'm looking to bulk further but keep my diet extremely clean.
Basically I'm looking for some ways to spice up chicken, ground turkey, and beef without making me puke lol
thanks a lot

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think I have 2 or 3 of every flavor of Mrs. Dash seasonings.

Just keep mixing it up for different flavors of the same foods.

I'm not a picky eater though.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I have 2 or 3 of every flavor of Mrs. Dash seasonings.

Just keep mixing it up for different flavors of the same foods.

I'm not a picky eater though.
word^^^ Mrs. Dash--NO SALT!!

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I've been mixing taco seasoning into ground turkey lately and eating that with baked tortilla chips. I looked for taco shells, but every shell i saw had hydrogenated oils in it. The turkey really takes the flavor of the seasoning well.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot guys...i've been using mrs.dash and walden farms calorie free bbq sauce on my chicken but still trying to figure out the turkey and beef

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot guys...i've been using mrs.dash and walden farms calorie free bbq sauce on my chicken but still trying to figure out the turkey and beef
What I found is that the chicken seasonings taste pretty good on the beef and beef seasonings tastes good on chicken/turkey.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I found is that the chicken seasonings taste pretty good on the beef and beef seasonings tastes good on chicken/turkey.
agreed. I just throw whatever one im in the mood for on whatever and it hasn't failed me yet...