Rebirth by BLR! FIRST NATURAL SERM??

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know. I'm planning on giving Rebirth a try once my labs come back better. Orastine cause an unexpected dive...well almost flat line ha
Really, how bad was it...?

I ran Osta for 6 weeks prior to my 12 week trest cycle & my test was only 62 when I came off

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta sucks as$.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed it but took it way too long. Should have stopped at 5 weeks or so
I used it at 30mg for 7 weeks. Wasn't worth it to me. That was my second run. My first it was at 20 then bumped it up to 25. So I tried it at 30mg and didn't see or feel anything. Will never run it again.

No sides tho.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I used it at 30mg for 7 weeks. Wasn't worth it to me. That was my second run. My first it was at 20 then bumped it up to 25. So I tried it at 30mg and didn't see or feel anything. Will never run it again.

No sides tho.
. maybe its user dependent or you just run too many stronger PEED before but just started week 5 of osta -first run { i run few cycles aas in the past. was clean since 2008 } this stuff is working ...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
. maybe its user dependent or you just run too many stronger PEED before but just started week 5 of osta -first run { i run few cycles aas in the past. was clean since 2008 } this stuff is working ...
Ehhhhhh not really because a nice run is 15-20mg. I went up to 30mg.

I got some strength gain but that's about it.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Ehhhhhh not really because a nice run is 15-20mg. I went up to 30mg.

I got some strength gain but that's about it.
i did first week from 10 mg/15/20 i hit 25mg one week ago 4-5 weeks left to finish started 225- lbs drop to 215 not because osta of course but diet i'm in transition to keto 70 g carbs left on my plate im looks definitely bigger fuller lift up 10/15 % volume 20-30% the biggest benefits for me is big impact on joints/cartilage.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
And anyone have a suggestion what to stack dermacrine with other then osta?
Follidrone And Viron. ;) that will really get you rollin. plenty of experience and proof of those really adding gains and shedding the fat on and off cycles.

oh if your looking for some other suppressive items, maybe stack it with LGD-4033 that's a bit stronger of a SARM, start it at 7-10mg and go from there.. definitely gonna see a little more suppression bt not hardcore like a PH I don't think.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing up a 6 week osta (25MG)/androvar (400mg) run and have bought some Rebirth to use in PCT. I'm thinking the following:

Rebirth, DAA, and Erase (3,2,1,1)

How does that look? BTW, don't feel shutdown at all. I've ran osta several times, and have never been suppressed to the point where I required anything but an OTC PCT.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I will be finishing up a 6 week osta (25MG)/androvar (400mg) run and have bought some Rebirth to use in PCT. I'm thinking the following:

Rebirth, DAA, and Erase (3,2,1,1)

How does that look? BTW, don't feel shutdown at all. I've ran osta several times, and have never been suppressed to the point where I required anything but an OTC PCT.
That's pretty good, erase or is it erase pro? I know the original erase I don't think has the arimistane in it.. I heard some good things about it, I would recommend a little tribulus, maybe something with longjack/eurycoma longfolia like Viron, that stuff works wonders for test boosting/recovery from anything on cycle..

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty good, erase or is it erase pro? I know the original erase I don't think has the arimistane in it.. I heard some good things about it, I would recommend a little tribulus, maybe something with longjack/eurycoma longfolia like Viron, that stuff works wonders for test boosting/recovery from anything on cycle..
Going to use just Erase, not Pro as I like the flexibility of playing around with the dosage.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Viron would likely be the better option to stack with rebirth for your pct. imo

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Going to use just Erase, not Pro as I like the flexibility of playing around with the dosage.
ok, if you have experience with it and its worked before definitely. like I said I've heard a few good things about it in the past sounds good, cant wait to see how everything turns out.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
if original erase don't have armistane than what is in ???

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
OG erase was arimistane 25mg per cap I'm pretty sure

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
No, Erase has;
Erase Proprietary Blend 300 mg * Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Pine Bark Extract (containing Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid) - See more at: https://pescience.com/erase.html#sthash.NoWpZXcg.dpuf

Erase PRO has;
Erase Pro Proprietary Blend 700mg * Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Pine Bark Extract (Containing Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid) - See more at: https://pescience.com/erase-pro.html#sthash.51tArTUY.dpuf

whats strange is this is fro their site, but I remember pro having the arimistane In it as androst, and regular erase has always had the same ingredient its listing. so im a little confused as to wtf is up cause there seems to be more then one profile for these that ive noticed over the years but ive never seen arimistane in original erase.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You know what maybe I'm wrong and ill just give the benefit of the doubt that erase pro had it at one time and so did the original one, cause now that I dig deeper into it im seeing people discussing this same ****, so my apologies lol

also I just read on another forum a guy saying they removed itr from both to be in some sort of compliance with one of the stupd control acts passed back in 2013/14

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what maybe I'm wrong and ill just give the benefit of the doubt that erase pro had it at one time and so did the original one, cause now that I dig deeper into it im seeing people discussing this same ****, so my apologies lol

also I just read on another forum a guy saying they removed itr from both to be in some sort of compliance with one of the stupd control acts passed back in 2013/14
I don't think it was a compliance issue Kila. Lots of companies are still selling Arimistane.

I think PES realized that there were better options out there or why would they have changed it if it
worked well as an AI.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

The old erases had arimistane.

Anyone using rebirth solo?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I don't think it was a compliance issue Kila. Lots of companies are still selling Arimistane.

I think PES realized that there were better options out there or why would they have changed it if it
worked well as an AI.
weird, I think arimistane is pretty good experience wise if dosed at 75-100mg, I wouldn't trust it on a heavy ph/aas cycle but I do know someone who used it on a heavy ph cycle and didn't have no issues but it all depends on the person im sure too..
Jiigzz yea I knew one of em did, I guess pro did too but they changed both of them out.. not aware of anyone currently but ive seen people before using it claimed it worked well for them and what they were trying to accomplish.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So i broke my ankle in 3 spots last night, should i stop dermacrine and start rebirth now ( im only on week 2 ) or should i finish off the bottle and just train upper body and then get the bloodwork done before and after rebirth. Any suggestions?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im ****in pissed
Man, really sorry to hear that. I'd keep training. You can still make gains. Stop if you want to save for a later run. 2 weeks of Dermacrine isn't gonna require a full SERM pct in my opinion. I'd skip bloods to but that's just me. Unless you're running more than just Dermacrine. I can't remember right now without reading back through.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So i broke my ankle in 3 spots last night, should i stop dermacrine and start rebirth now ( im only on week 2 ) or should i finish off the bottle and just train upper body and then get the bloodwork done before and after rebirth. Any suggestions?
DUDE! that fcking sucks bro!!! im so sorry to hear that, how did it happen if ya don't mind me asking, and I would just keep rollin and train everything you can! continued training and supplementation will speed up your recovery/healing of your ankle as long as you dot train SUPER hard.. that has me bummed out now what happened, VERY sorry to hear that man!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so sorry to hear that smont... like killacall said, if you can, keep training and don't stop.
If thats not an option then you can do like Jebrook said and stop, probably won't need to run
Rebirth after only 2 weeks, but if you want to be safe, you could run it maybe at half dose and
save the rest for another cycle.

Maybe brundel can weigh in on that situation....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jumping off a wall into a pool, seccond time i did it i didn't jump far enough and landed barefoot on concrete from about 10 feet up. It just sux cus i just got over some injuries and was just really getting back into the swing of things. I love doing tire flips and farmers walks and its looking like im gonna need surgery. Im thinking il just alternate between push n pull.

Bench, fly, shoulder press side raise, close grip bench, pressdown.

Pull down, row, shrugs, db curls and forearm work. Sence conditioning n cardio are out the picture im gonna have to really clean up my diet cus im gonna be sitting in a recliner with my foot elevated for weeks.

Anyways thanks guys.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Jumping off a wall into a pool, seccond time i did it i didn't jump far enough and landed barefoot on concrete from about 10 feet up. It just sux cus i just got over some injuries and was just really getting back into the swing of things. I love doing tire flips and farmers walks and its looking like im gonna need surgery. Im thinking il just alternate between push n pull.

Pull down, row, shrugs, db curls and forearm work. Sence conditioning n cardio are out the picture im gonna have to really clean up my diet cus im gonna be sitting in a recliner with my foot elevated for weeks.

Anyways thanks guys.
damn sounds intense, maybe for legs you can still do lying leg curls and extensions on the machines if you position the pads high enough on your shins and just use light to moderate weight, for cardio just do high rep short rest periods, maybe once a week do a push pull together with as many reps as possible with 30seconds or less rest time doing bench and rows etc.. that will be good enough to help you cardio wise, its all about getting your heart rate up and keeping it there fo 20-30 minutes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a bad idea, maybe like push, pull, off, abs and whatever i can do for legs, pushpull togther with supersets, off,off.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a bad idea, maybe like push, pull, off, abs and whatever i can do for legs, pushpull togther with supersets, off,off.
My advice is to continue unilaterally training the uninjured leg if possible. Your entire lower body will atrophy faster if it is sedentary. Not saying push the good leg to extreme but regular light exercise with it and involve your injured leg when and in any way you can. A physical therapist visit at least once or twice would be beneficial.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im reading a study right now that talks about training one leg while invisioning training the other has effects on preserving muscle mass

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
definitely! ive got good cardio sessions out of just doing high intensity weight training with supersets/tri-sets/giant sets/drop sets etc... and definitely don't let your leg with the broken ankle be left out or your gonna end up all out of balance, so like I said find some machines for extensions and leg curls and yea, unilateral is good but start with the bad leg first so that way it keeps it more of a dominant one.. maybe find some power bands and do leg kickouts wit those just sitting in a chair against a wall , good luck man!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im reading a study right now that talks about training one leg while invisioning training the other has effects on preserving muscle mass
Yep. That's what I did after ACL surgery. I still had atrophy but not to the extent that my doc expected.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
yea ive seen a few studies about the whole mind over muscle thing where if you envision that muscle being trained it can get bigger, some of its just a little out there for me to the extent of what some of them say about people actually getting big from just that alone. but I think theres a little truth to that, it kind of goes back to the whole mind muscle connection when your training and your envisioning that muscle stretching and pumping up and all it actually helps focus everything on that specific muscle..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyways thanks guys.
Honestly just a silly mistake that happens in life and you just learn and move on. I dislocated my thumb 4 weeks ago after a fun time and a poor decision, but we heal and laugh about it later. I've broken multiple bones and train through. You'll be fine with adjustment.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Honestly just a silly mistake that happens in life and you just learn and move on. I dislocated my thumb 4 weeks ago after a fun time and a poor decision, but we heal and laugh about it later. I've broken multiple bones and train through. You'll be fine with adjustment.
ive had a lot of crazy fun but never broken bones doing it, well I guess my nose got broke but other then that ive bee nvery fortunate and blessed not to have broken anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im a adrenaline junkie and i love to try things other ppl wont do lol. I guess this is a sign that im not a teenager any more and i need to start thinking before i do things. Honestly im more concerned that im gonna be outta work and working out is limited. Another concern is once my cast is off im gonna have 1 leg smaller then the other.

On another note anyone use peptides for healing, i got some ipamorelin in my stash, dont know much about peptides tho.

Id start another thread but every time ive tried to start a peptides thread it flops.

Once i heal up im definitely gonna pick up a bunch of stuff for reconstruction of smont log lol. If this experience with rebirth goes well i plan to use alot more blr products in the future as i see lately that blr seems to be 1 of the few companies left i trust other then olympus labs.

Sorry for the super long post but I'm stuck in the recliner right now I don't have nothing else to do?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a buddy who used two different ipams from two sources for joint and back issues and saw no results

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also just ordered viron and follidrone on Amazon,
Don't know what you paid on Amazon, but you can also guarantee to get BLR Products quickly from TGB Supplements.
TGB has a special relationship with BLR & we are able to get BLR products 1st whenever they are launched.
Plus we try to have the best prices on them & you can always use my discount codes to save additional money @ TGB.

vujade - save $5 off your order (good under $100)
vujade5 - save 5% off your order (good under $150)
vujade7 - save 7% off your order (good over $150)

Plus you get 1/2 price shipping if you spend over $75

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive got a buddy who used two different ipams from two sources for joint and back issues and saw no results
Well that sux lol i didn't get it for that reason but i just happened to have some.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't know what you paid on Amazon, but you can also guarantee to get BLR Products quickly from TGB Supplements.
TGB has a special relationship with BLR & we are able to get BLR products 1st whenever they are launched.
Plus we try to have the best prices on them & you can always use my discount codes to save additional money @ TGB.

vujade - save $5 off your order (good under $100)
vujade5 - save 5% off your order (good under $150)
vujade7 - save 7% off your order (good over $150)

Plus you get 1/2 price shipping if you spend over $75
Folli was 59.99
Viron was 44.99
Thought it seemed a bit much but that was the cheapest i saw. I don't usually spend much money on supplements other than staples like creatine and vitamins so i took a shot lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang man, that's too bad you over paid. On the plus side, you won't feel like you over paid once you get going on your FD/Viron run.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folli was 59.99
Viron was 44.99
Thought it seemed a bit much but that was the cheapest i saw. I don't usually spend much money on supplements other than staples like creatine and vitamins so i took a shot lol
Folli at TGB is $49.99 plus you can get $5 off with my codes. making it 44.99
Viron is $38.99 plus you can get $5 off with my codes making it 33.99

Whats tgb stand for
The owners initials..

www.tgbsupplements.com

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Im a adrenaline junkie and i love to try things other ppl wont do lol. I guess this is a sign that im not a teenager any more and i need to start thinking before i do things. Honestly im more concerned that im gonna be outta work and working out is limited. Another concern is once my cast is off im gonna have 1 leg smaller then the other.

On another note anyone use peptides for healing, i got some ipamorelin in my stash, dont know much about peptides tho.

Id start another thread but every time ive tried to start a peptides thread it flops.

Once i heal up im definitely gonna pick up a bunch of stuff for reconstruction of smont log lol. If this experience with rebirth goes well i plan to use alot more blr products in the future as i see lately that blr seems to be 1 of the few companies left i trust other then olympus labs.

Sorry for the super long post but I'm stuck in the recliner right now I don't have nothing else to do?
haven't used any but I heard they really work if you use them right, just have to search around for that keyword and whatever you wanna use it for im sure theres a thread somewhere about it,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12