Razorbolic Burn 180/Lean FX/Phenadrine

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
I am about to finish up with my Novadex XT from cycling on RPM/Methly 1-D, and LGH. Anwyays, when I finish, I plan on doing a detox (I purchased Perfect Clense from the Vitamin Shoppe) and after the 1 week detox, I will be ready to take a combonation of Razorbolic Burn 180/Lean FX/Phenadrine. Any suggestions on which to take and when?

Trying to get ripped + lean.

Also, for all you who know about dieting, I would love a few tips on how to diet better.

I pretty much eat whatever I want (however I almost never eat fried foods) ... I weigh 190 -- I'm 5'8. I have somewhat of a small gut -- trying to get entire 6 pack showing instead of just a 4 pack and a gut!

I drink a NOS energy drink almost every single day and sometimes other energy drinks thoughtout the day depending on how I feel. With ADHD and taking no medication for it, the NOS seems to help.

I work out almost every night at the gym for a few hours. I would be open to any suggestions for work out logs that have been successful for getting ripped. I have been doing the same workout for about 8 months now (see workout log attachment)

I don't do a good job when it comes to cardio -- I tend to slack on that quite a bit. I also almost never do my leg workouts. I have very weak legs for this reason and am slowly trying to catch up for all the lost time of just upper body workout.

I'd say on a working day I eat maybe about 4 or 5 eggs in the morning, at lunch I eat a foot long turkey at Quiznos (they are bad ass btw) and I eat random meals at night. Whats a proper guidline for carb intake / calorie intake / etc.?

I am 20 years old.

Attachments

Last edited:
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Something along the lines of stoked can definitely help you lean out as well as help maintain strength and aggression in the gym. Icarrin mimics testosterone which in return allws for the body to burn fat easier and put on muscle.

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
I see. So what about the supplements I have already purchased

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I will be ready to take a combonation of Razorbolic Burn 180/Lean FX/Phenadrine. Any suggestions on which to take and when?

Trying to get ripped + lean.

Also, for all you who know about dieting, I would love a few tips on how to diet better.
Eat clean, 6 smaller meals a day, drink only water, and try to avoid excessive carbs after 5pm.

I drink a NOS energy drink almost every single day and sometimes other energy drinks thoughtout the day depending on how I feel. With ADHD and taking no medication for it, the NOS seems to help.
I was in your exact same situation before I lost weight, ADD, no medication, and at least 3-5 low carb or full calorie NOS energy drinks a day. Now with a low dose stimulant, I have completely cut out caffiene and energy drinks from my routine, and feel better and full of energy, while having additional willpower and judgment to eat healthy foods.
The medication really helps, and it actually slightly lowered my pulse and blood pressure. If you really do have ADD, my advise would be to go to the dr. and get tested.

I don't do a good job when it comes to cardio -- I tend to slack on that quite a bit. I also almost never do my leg workouts. I have very weak legs for this reason and am slowly trying to catch up for all the lost time of just upper body workout.
Cardio is an essential part of weight loss programs. Leg workouts will do wonders also. Get a good workout once a week consisting of squats, deadlifts, lunges, and leg extensions. You'll be sore as hell the first couple weeks after the workout, but it will get easier and better. Legs are key for working out!

In short, a weight loss program consisting of the dietary guidelines I posted(6 meals with low carb intake after 5pm), cardio at least 3-4 times a week at no less than 30 minutes (preferably 45) while maintaining your target heart rate, and medium/heavy intensity weight lifting will KILL excess fat. You just have to ask yourself if you are dedicated enough to stick with it, because it WILL work, it just takes time.

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Wow -- thanks man! Good advice. If you don't mind me asking, what medicine do you take? "Now with a low dose stimulant, I have completely cut out caffiene and energy drinks from my routine, and feel better and full of energy, while having additional willpower and judgment to eat healthy foods."

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
So anyways as far as the supplements I have, what should I use and when

Tech2TheLimit

Tech2TheLimit

Awards
I think the Phenadrine will help you a ton when it comes to attention, you will really enjoy it. As for dosing, start off with 1 cap of Phenadrine, 1 cap of Lean FX taken 3 times a day, and 1 cap of Razorbolic. You can eventually increase the dose on each of those but should assess your tolerance first. I tried to find the Razorbolic profile but couldn't find it. I've never heard of it but by doing a search it said to take 1-3 caps, always start off with the lowest. If I find anymore info on it I will let you know.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Razorbolic looks interesting if your gonna take the hormone route. I would sugget a visit to the steroid forum for more info on it

/
RazorBolic 90 Capsules by Rockhard Formulations
RazorBolic the best anabolic cutting agent!
Achieve the lean look while getting razor sharp!!

Each capsule contains:
10mg of 17-a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

25mg of 5-androstano(3,2-c)pyrazle-3-one-17-ol-THP-ether

*Two agents in one amazing product!!

Be the first to get your hands on this amazing cutting anabolic!!
/

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Phera/Winztrol combo.

Thank you 3clipseGT

Last edited:
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
In short, a weight loss program consisting of the dietary guidelines I posted(6 meals with low carb intake after 5pm), cardio at least 3-4 times a week at no less than 30 minutes (preferably 45) while maintaining your target heart rate, and medium/heavy intensity weight lifting will KILL excess fat. You just have to ask yourself if you are dedicated enough to stick with it, because it WILL work, it just takes time.
AWESOME advice.

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Yes, very good advice. Thank you much! So far I am really liking the results from the razorbolic ... however I may be overduing it when I take 3 RPM caps and a scoop of WTF pumped on top of the razorbolic (1 morn 1 evenning 1 about 30 min before workout with the RPM and wtf pumped)

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
What kinda PCT are we looking at here? What kinda results should one get from this stack? The phera is wet and winztrol is dry correct?

ACSlayer

Awards
Yes Stein...you do have PCT thought out since you are taking a pro-steroid, right?

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
All I have right now is stoked. I plan on purchasing Novadex XT and some liver support.

I plan on completing a cycle of lean FX stacked with phenadrine before completing PCT. Bad idea?

Better suggestions?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
All I have right now is stoked. I plan on purchasing Novadex XT and some liver support.

I plan on completing a cycle of lean FX stacked with phenadrine before completing PCT. Bad idea?

Better suggestions?

How did things go?

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Things went alright. About to finish cycle then I'm going to start on my LeanFX + Phenadrine cycle then PCT it up! I didn't log results or anything, but I would say workouts were super intense most of the time (depending on other activities performed during the day) and muscles literally remained "rock hard" at all times.

TheLeper

Awards
Phenadrine/Leanfx combo rocks, anyone would love it!