Rate my cutting cycle - Albuterol 5mg ED 2x, caffeine 200mg 2x, T2 + Armour Thyroid 2x & Ketotifen Before Bed

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, here you go.

This will help you estimate it.

There's also this.

View attachment 192976
Ok, I used the site you listed and it says I'm at 29% BF. Now, I found my calipers and I found a site that will give a more accurate measurement, but they want you to pinch every part of your body to find the exact BF%.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 191 you would have about 26 pounds to get to around 15% body fat. Since you state you are around 29%.

At 2 pounds per week loss by only reducing calories it would take 3.3 months.

By adding an ECA stack for example that wouldn’t do much in the way of shortening it all that much considering the medication you stated you are taking.

Just carb cycle and work out.
LISS and HIIT training. Why you are obsessed with an exotic stimmed stack, et all the compounds you’re discussing. I will be blunt.

It’s not safe or responsible.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 191 you would have about 26 pounds to get to around 15% body fat. Since you state you are around 29%.

At 2 pounds per week loss by only reducing calories it would take 3.3 months.

By adding an ECA stack for example that wouldn’t do much in the way of shortening it all that much considering the medication you stated you are taking.

LISS and HIIT training. Why you are obsessed with an exotic stimmed stack, et all the compounds you’re discussing. I will be blunt.

I would argue the carb cycling isn’t necessary at all. Nor is the different cardio stuff. Maintain a consistent deficit and lift 5 days a week. That’s it. Keep it simple.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm not sure why you think it's so exotic. Albuterol is a chemical cousin of Clen, but it only lasts 8 hours so you can sleep at night and don't get the jitters. People have been doing Albuterol cycles for decades and it's not very stimulating of a compound.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure why you think it's so exotic. Albuterol is a chemical cousin of Clen, but it only lasts 8 hours so you can sleep at night and don't get the jitters. People have been doing Albuterol cycles for decades and it's not very stimulating of a compound.
I think the point is, if you’re at 29% you don’t need that stuff. Exercise and nutrition will drop a lot of weight at that bf%. The drugs won’t really even speed it up that much, so it’s pointless. Getting to about 15% or so shouldn’t be too hard. Get there and you’ll actually have to grind. At that point, start adding stims and stuff.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the point is, if you’re at 29% you don’t need that stuff. Exercise and nutrition will drop a lot of weight at that bf%. The drugs won’t really even speed it up that much, so it’s pointless. Getting to about 15% or so shouldn’t be too hard. Get there and you’ll actually have to grind. At that point, start adding stims and stuff.
What can I say, I'm impatient. But, I know what I'm doing. But, we shall see. All the stuff is already ordered, so I'm going to go ahead and run it.

But, I did post a thread where I'm trying to figure out the correct grain of Armour Thyroid I should be using in the weight loss section, but it's pretty dead in there.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What can I say, I'm impatient. But, I know what I'm doing. But, we shall see. All the stuff is already ordered, so I'm going to go ahead and run it.

But, I did post a thread where I'm trying to figure out the correct grain of Armour Thyroid I should be using in the weight loss section, but it's pretty dead in there.

I just hope you’ve put at least this much effort into planning your training and nutrition.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just hope you’ve put at least this much effort into planning your training and nutrition.
I have. Right now I'm currently limited to an exercise bike and some powerblock weights, but I figure that should be enough. There's also a thread on Bodybuilding.com about working out without weights I've been following, and I might incorporate some bodyweight exercises into the mix, depending on what I'm trying to do.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm following the The Lean Muscle Diet by Alan Aragon which is very detailed with meal planning and exercise routines for fat burning. But I'm mainly going to be focusing on cardio and light weight training using compound movements.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have. Right now I'm currently limited to an exercise bike and some powerblock weights, but I figure that should be enough. There's also a thread on Bodybuilding.com about working out without weights I've been following, and I might incorporate some bodyweight exercises into the mix, depending on what I'm trying to do.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm following the The Lean Muscle Diet by Alan Aragon which is very detailed with meal planning and exercise routines for fat burning. But I'm mainly going to be focusing on cardio and light weight training using compound movements.
The key is going to be strict adherence to overall caloric intake and being consistent. I’d strongly suggest body weight movements. Pushups, pistol squats, chin ups, etc. You’d be surprised what you can do. And prioritize lifting over cardio. Im finishing off a cut now and probably the leanest I’ve ever been and I have not done a single minUte of cardio the past two months.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The key is going to be strict adherence to overall caloric intake and being consistent. I’d strongly suggest body weight movements. Pushups, pistol squats, chin ups, etc. You’d be surprised what you can do. And prioritize lifting over cardio. Im finishing off a cut now and probably the leanest I’ve ever been and I have not done a single minUte of cardio the past two months.
Well, I spent close to $800 on this exercise bike, so I'm going to put in work on it regardless. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just be sensible with the cardio dosage. Remember if you are doing 2 hours of bike per day every day to get lean, where does that leave you to maintain when you get to your ideal set point?

Lifting frequently and with an eye on the clock should be a priority, as Jrock suggested.

I would not use the Albuterol until you have made a significant dent with diet & exercise alone. Like see where you’re at in a month of dedicated work (minimum) so you know you can be consistent and lose without it. Or set a bodyfat goal to achieve before adding super supps. Earn the right to use the advanced tricks. They aren’t needed yet, and that’s a great thing.

This is like guys who only squat around 3 plates wanting to incorporate a Westside style Dynamic Effort day with bands and chain mesocycles - why?? The fancy stuff is for when the basic stuff really stops returning results, after years & years of work. Best believe if a guy could just get better optimally doing 5x5 every week, HE SHOULD.