random thought/ PINK MAGIC & H-DROL etc ?

SELFofGOD

Active Member
Yes ? No ? Any thoughts...? Would this work ? Has any 1 done this yet ?

Not just h-drol but any other old CEL product.
 
I beta tested Pink Magic and hit new PR's on most of my major lifts a few months after setting PR's with some CEL products. I love CEL and I love USP Labs! I always use USP Labs products during my off-cycle time to help keep gains...and now to continue making gains while off-cycle. But don't replace your pct with Pink Magic. Take it during your off-cycle along with the recommended pct.
 
why not? go ahead brow.

BUT, i think that a HGH booster during cycle is more interest. pink magic for pct will be nice.

my pct will be prime + sustain alpha + jac3k.....and i'll use 2 bottles of powerfull during cycle (TURINABOL LV + TREN LV)

=]
 
If you want to keep your libido up during cycle run it with h drol otherwise save it for pct. I would run
Prime or powerFULL on cycle instead if pm
 
Just noticed someone in AM actually is running PM with a superdrol clone....wont say his name....just think homo erotic avatar lol

I`m currently runnin HDROL/XTREN ......when do most ppl feel XTREN kick in ?
On a bulk currently and lovin it, weights keep feeln lighter and lighter every week.

On a side note I read CELs Formistane can be run with xtren to help in keeping shutdown to a minimum so gonna add that 2morrow.
 
Just noticed someone in AM actually is running PM with a superdrol clone....wont say his name....just think homo erotic avatar lol

I`m currently runnin HDROL/XTREN ......when do most ppl feel XTREN kick in ?
On a bulk currently and lovin it, weights keep feeln lighter and lighter every week.

On a side note I read CELs Formistane can be run with xtren to help in keeping shutdown to a minimum so gonna add that 2morrow.

Form is a very effective AI, that can also increase libido in most users and some leaning effects can sometime be seen;)
 
Back
Top