Rad150 dose

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Got a buddy (yes actually a buddy I’m on enough stuff already lol) he isn’t on the found but I told him I’d ask

he will be running test at 600 and has rad150 he just didn’t know what dose to run the rad150 at. Has plenty of cycles under his belt but I believe first time trying any sarm

6’3 225 lbs

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I assume similar dosing to Rad 140, but I’ve never heard recommendations for the 150 version. Probably 20-30mg, but that’s just a guess.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I assume similar dosing to Rad 140, but I’ve never heard recommendations for the 150 version. Probably 20-30mg, but that’s just a guess.
Yea I’m always reading in 140 and was gonna
Tell him 30mg since he has ran plenty of stuff but not much I find on 150 dose

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always recommend starting at really low doses. And then you can ramp them up if you feel like it. You’re learning your body’s response curve which is invaluable… results scale linearly to a point and then you get diminishing returns. Sure 30mg will work but you won’t learn how much 10 or 20 works. What’s the rush.
750mg Test works but we never recommend someone start there. Same reasoning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd start @15 because I feel it's the minimum unless yiur a extreme responder, (@UnrealMachine your definitely a extreme responder to sarms, I'm actually a little jelly lol.)
But rad 150 doses tend to be on par with lgd and rad 140 and most guys will find dosing is on par with things like anavar or tbol and may find themselves at 30-50mg to get the desired effects. I also can tell everyone without a doubt that the reason the mainstream gear- fitness crowd shits on sarms is because they don't use enough. They got bo problem running winni or dbol or anadrol @ 50mg but they seem to think a sarm at 20mg is trash. Well, If you only took 20 mg of anadrol you would say anadrol is trash too.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If yiur boy is someone who's looking for results yesterday and has ran many cycles before he's probably not gonna do less then 30 anyways

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For an experienced guy I wouldn't start any lower than 20 and like smont said 30 will probably be better. Rad works pretty quick ran at a deicent dose. I see a lot of people saying you have to wait weeks to feel the rad and that's probably because they are running a low dose. It has a long half-life so I'd imagine 10 -15 mgs a day will eventually build up to a good level. With 30mgs it kicks in quick. Injectable my strength is up in days at 20-26mgs.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only thing I'd advise is for him to keep an eye on blood pressure as it seems rad can elevate it pretty quick for some.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He’s going to want to get to 20-30mg, but start at 10mg because it’s going to crash his SHBG, which means estrogen and DHT are going to crank up hard.

I remember thinking I had a problem with Masteron the first time I used it (added 200mg with 400 test) but after using mast many more cycles and reflecting I realized I added 30mg Rad at same time, and while I’d used it several times I never had with that much test.

Recently when I added 50mg S4 to my 180 test, 80 mast cruise I immediately saw estrogen rise, acne, could see the water and feel it in my gyno, bit of shedding for a couple weeks until things adapted.

A lot of these SARMs will really drop SHBG similar to something like Proviron and Winny. That may be an awesome thing for someone on higher test who wants to get more test out of his test, and a lot of lifters not concerned with hair use those compounds periodically for a couple weeks in the offseason just for that, but it’s something to be aware of.

zendog

Awards
I had a very poor experience with RAD 150. Did not notice any changes while using it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bit of a bump….Curious how your pal liked the rad150 ?

Also I’m trying to get some comparisons between the 140 and 150….if anyone has any? Thanx

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bit of a bump….Curious how your pal liked the rad150 ?

Also I’m trying to get some comparisons between the 140 and 150….if anyone has any? Thanx
It felt basically exactly the same at the 15-20mg I tried, vs traditional 140

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It felt basically exactly the same at the 15-20mg I tried, vs traditional 140
I had a short trial of 150 (3 weeks)and I also found it very similar to 140 at 20mg each. Down the road IL probably give it a fair try at 30-40 for 6 weeks and get a more solid opinion

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a short trial of 150 (3 weeks)and I also found it very similar to 140 at 20mg each. Down the road IL probably give it a fair try at 30-40 for 6 weeks and get a more solid opinion
I would not hesitate to use it again interchangeably. Allegedly the only difference is some kind of ester to extend its half-life. Which is a bit unnecessary with RAD, as it has an exceptional half-life for an oral anyway, like a couple days. It’s already something that can be injected eod.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will try 10mg 3x a week I think

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will try 10mg 3x a week I think
Don’t expect a lot; that’s only as much as I’d recommend every single day for a man. 30mg/wk is going to be very underwhelming. Might still be a good dose for prostate protection though if you have issues with BPH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don’t expect a lot; that’s only as much as I’d recommend every single day for a man. 30mg/wk is going to be very underwhelming. Might still be a good dose for prostate protection though if you have issues with BPH.
30mg a week results Won't be underwelming, they will be not existent. And at 10mg 3x week Won't allow for any of the drug to build up in your system like daily use does. So someone using it daily, week by week is progressively on a higher dose. Not dosing every day takes a lot of that away.

I honest to god think its a 100% waste of time regardless of if its solo or stacked

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
30mg a week results Won't be underwelming, they will be not existent. And at 10mg 3x week Won't allow for any of the drug to build up in your system like daily use does. So someone using it daily, week by week is progressively on a higher dose. Not dosing every day takes a lot of that away.

I honest to god think its a 100% waste of time regardless of if its solo or stacked
Unless it was a woman, with very low anabolic experience, I would completely agree.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not taking a crack at the guy, i just want him to reap the benifits and not be counter productive. I had a guy A few weeks ago tell me he started his first cycle a few weeks back, 100mg test cyp per week:/

His pre cycle test was 800+ and after 4 weeks on 100mg hes feels weaker and tired. Well, 100mg of test Dropped his testosterone levels and raised his estrogen at the same time because he was shutting off his testosterone and replacing it with less testosterone. I feel like when people try to get too conservative With gear it becomes counter productive for reasons like that.

No I don't think that 10mg rad 3x week is gonna shut anyone down, but I also think it's gonna be like Going Out to the bar and drinking nob alcoholic beers And wondering why you can't catch a buzz. So your Wasting your time and your money and not reaping any rewards so only negatives are coming from this.

One might say if nothing happens, good or bad, Nothing happened. But it's not nothing, You wasted money and time And presented yourself with a little bit of a risk for no reward.

I got no science for any of this.These are just really strong personal opinions of mine.

End of rant lol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not taking a crack at the guy, i just want him to reap the benifits and not be counter productive. I had a guy A few weeks ago tell me he started his first cycle a few weeks back, 100mg test cyp per week:/

His pre cycle test was 800+ and after 4 weeks on 100mg hes feels weaker and tired. Well, 100mg of test Dropped his testosterone levels and raised his estrogen at the same time because he was shutting off his testosterone and replacing it with less testosterone. I feel like when people try to get too conservative With gear it becomes counter productive for reasons like that.
It's interesting because when Patrick Arnold was talking about 4AD he said that at a low dose, the test to estrogen ratio wasn't that favorable, however when 4AD was mega dosed, it had a much better test to estrogen ratio.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's interesting because when Patrick Arnold was talking about 4AD he said that at a low dose, the test to estrogen ratio wasn't that favorable, however when 4AD was mega dosed, it had a much better test to estrogen ratio.
Whats the low dose and whats the mega dose? Just curious to be honest, i wouldnt understand whats causing that to balance out as the dose increases.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the low dose and whats the mega dose? Just curious to be honest, i wouldnt understand whats causing that to balance out as the dose increases.
Well the "low dose" I believe was just the regular recommended dosing. The mega dose was actually multi gram dosing, which he claimed took people to supra test levels for extended periods of time and showed a better test to estrogen ratio than the regular dosing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well the "low dose" I believe was just the regular recommended dosing. The mega dose was actually multi gram dosing, which he claimed took people to supra test levels for extended periods of time and showed a better test to estrogen ratio than the regular dosing.
Thats Is super interesting, espically coming from him. I use to get the old MD Magazines and there was only 3 or 4 sections i followed, one was his. The clear chemist

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats Is super interesting, espically coming from him. I use to get the old MD Magazines and there was only 3 or 4 sections i followed, one was his. The clear chemist
I agree. I mentioned it because it kind of backs up what you said about the guy who was taking 100mgs of test and had a worse test to estrogen ratio. Like PA claimed, the test to estrogen ratio becomes more attractive with 4AD when used in mega doses.

That doesn't mean I'm advocating mega dosing AAS. I'm just saying that there is such thing as too small of a dose where there can be only downside with no upside potential.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. I mentioned it because it kind of backs up what you said about the guy who was taking 100mgs of test and had a worse test to estrogen ratio. Like PA claimed, the test to estrogen ratio becomes more attractive with 4AD when used in mega doses.

That doesn't mean I'm advocating mega dosing AAS. I'm just saying that there is such thing as too small of a dose where there can be only downside with no upside potential.
Ya definately

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have taken 1g 4dhea, and it still wasn’t a good anabolic. And this was from Primordial/Androfactory with the lipid delivery systems too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have taken 1g 4dhea, and it still wasn’t a good anabolic. And this was from Primordial/Androfactory with the lipid delivery systems too.
I believe it was Rocket who posted bloods where he was adding 4 dhea to his trt and it would get him uo to around 1500 ( That was incombination with t r t) What couldn't go beyond that point. So there's definitely.
Limits to what it will do

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never attempted it. Also, I don't know the conversion between 4-DHEA and 4AD and how much that second step makes a difference regarding conversion to test, available enzymes, etc., so it might not be feasible to get to supra levels with 4-DHEA at multigram doses.

However, according to PA, when multiple grams of androstenedione were administered, testosterone levels went up to around 8000 ng/dl and levels were elevated to supraphysiological for several hours. And of course estrogen went up, but like I said, the test to estrogen ratio was better than when using lower doses of andro.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never attempted it. Also, I don't know the conversion between 4-DHEA and 4AD and how much that second step makes a difference regarding conversion to test, available enzymes, etc., so it might not be feasible to get to supra levels with 4-DHEA at multigram doses.

However, according to PA, when multiple grams of androstenedione were administered, testosterone levels went up to around 8000 ng/dl and levels were elevated to supraphysiological for several hours. And of course estrogen went up, but like I said, the test to estrogen ratio was better than when using lower doses of andro.
No, I understand and I’ve heard that, but that is moot for US lifters because 4AD is just as illegal to import now as methyltest, dbol, testosterone, etc.

UK people afraid to pin, enjoy!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, I understand and I’ve heard that, but that is moot for US lifters because 4AD is just as illegal to import now as methyltest, dbol, testosterone, etc.

UK people afraid to pin, enjoy!
Unless they can somehow source the raws, I don't think it's even feasible for them to run multigram doses of 4AD unless they are willing to spend at least several thousand dollars on it for a cycle. It works... but is it really practical? Eh...

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No but it sure is feel good in a bottle if you can afford it especially with androsterone and or epiandro.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No but it sure is feel good in a bottle if you can afford it especially with androsterone and or epiandro.
I was taking it with those; they were mixed into the Primordial and AF blends. I don’t feel the same way as you.

And I don’t mean to marginalize your opinion, just stating that I have done that thing also and don’t feel it was anything to spend time or money on.