Rad140

Gilo67

Awards
Had it done at 9 a.m. after fasting for 12 hours and that was eight weeks on RAD five of the weeks at 30 milligrams... I hope you're going to jump off of that because the suppression really makes me feel like s***... no more rad for me if I do it again it'll be ostarine at 20 a quick 4 weeks

Alistair_

Awards
Yes I stopped the cycle after 3 weeks. I only meant to do two weeks. I took clomid at 50mg a day for two weeks then quit because it makes me an *******. Just using natty test boosters now.

I'd rather do several short two week cycles at high doses with 3-4 weeks off in between than a long cycle. Recovery is so much quicker

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Holysh#t...test came back at 37...rad is super suppressive
Yea man, that sucks, but I am not supersized. That is consistent with what others have reported. The reality is, anything that messes with your HPTA is going to tank you lipids and test levels. Off course you can run a stronger test base, and stack stuff to support it, but its still getting hit hard.

FYI, Ostarine will also suppress you, not as bad as RAD. IMO, I would just avoid SARMS, until a product passes all human trials, you just never know what it will do in the long run.... you can just roll the dice and hope for the best. At least andros have been through clinical trials, and dont have the "Not for human consumption" label printed all over them.

Criss11

Criss11

Awards
Nice results. 9lbs of actual lean mass in 8wks?

Have you been back in for bloods since? I'm curious if you had a full recovery.

Also, have any of you considered running a SERM like Torem with Rad?

Gilo67

Awards
Yes..did clomid for 2 weeks at 50/25 and Natty booster!! Got blood 2-1/2 months later and was back to 433 total and 120 free

Criss11

Criss11

Awards
Yes..did clomid for 2 weeks at 50/25 and Natty booster!! Got blood 2-1/2 months later and was back to 433 total and 120 free
Nice...so possibly a bit of a boost since you started in the 300's. I'm currently on a crazy fast Ostarine cut right now...which will end in early October...but around December/January (to give me PCT time and time to stabilize) I'm looking at a possible Rad140/LGD run. 10wks, leading in with the Rad 140 for 4wks, and starting 6wks of LGD concurrent with the 4th week of Rad. I'm thinking I'll run Torem alongside starting on the 2nd week of the Rad cycle as well, to try to support my test levels throughout. Prior to this Ostarine run I was 564ng/dl. It'll be interesting to see where I'm at around Decemberish before my second run. I'd love it if I could put on 1lb solid lean mass per week over the 10, with a 500-700cal/day surplus.

Gilo67

Awards
I have two more days left on an ostarine run... six weeks at 20 mg. And I'm definitely starting to feel suppression!! Yes the Clomid definitely bounced my testosterone back which was nice but you should watch out with your run that is definitely going to almost shut you down��.. in my opinion you should just run the rad for 8 weeks solo? But just my opinion good luck brother

Criss11

Criss11

Awards
I have two more days left on an ostarine run... six weeks at 20 mg. And I'm definitely starting to feel suppression!! Yes the Clomid definitely bounced my testosterone back which was nice but you should watch out with your run that is definitely going to almost shut you down��.. in my opinion you should just run the rad for 8 weeks solo? But just my opinion good luck brother
I just started my third week of Ostarine. 12.5mg/ED.

The main reason I was going to stack them is I already have the LGD (bought it thinking it was 'stronger' Ostarine, with the same joint health benefits...which was my real reason for using SARMS), and don't intend to keep cycling on and off SARMS. I want to get the most possible benefit from it...do one more natural cut if necessary, and then just maintain/lean bulk indefinitely (I mean...like, less than .25lb/wk). I'm currently 42yrs old, 5'6...176lbs. I'm cutting to 160 or 10% if possible (whichever I can reach by mid October when my cycle's done). I'm currently about 19%, losing 1% a week and a full inch per week off my waist. Once that's done I'd like to get back to 175lbs plus, with 12% or so.

I'll have to look into it all more deeply and see. Yours is one of the most complete logs I've seen....the information is so freaking scattered and anecdotal. It's frustrating as hell. I plan on posting up a daily log of my current Ostarine run in October when my cycle is finished, with pictures, lift records, and a daily weight/caloric intake record. I'm also logging my daily thoughts, and any possible concerns/results/etc I'm having. Later when I run the LGD I'll do the same for it. If I stack the LGD/RAD...then it might be even more valuable to the community. Either way it will be logged.

As an example, this is the type of information I'm logging. Each day contains that morning's weight, that day's caloric intake (these are averaged and calculated into the week's TDEE for me to use to plan my next week's caloric intake), and a note box as displayed. In the note, I list my dose and time taken, Skulpt Chisel bodyfat %, and any notes on my feelings about workout, cardio, and any other observations. On the right part of the screen is my weekly waist measurement average, calculated with my neck, weight, and height...to give me a military bodyfat number. I also am taking three separate bod pod measurements of bodyfat during the course of my cut as well (I've already completed one at the beginning, and it was completely useless. I could see my upper abs, bicep/delt separation, and my quads...basically my condition in my profile pic...and it told me I was 30.1% lol!). I use a workout tracking app called Jefit, which lets me screenshot my workout logs...which can then be compared throughout my cycle from beginning to end. All of this will let me put together a real log to post for you guys, with real data, accountable caloric intake, consistent lift records, etc.

I just wish more people did this kind of thing. They are research chemicals lol, and if we're going to be using them...it would be nice if everyone could benefit from our experiences.

AM Log.jpg

Gilo67

Awards
Wow that's going to be a pretty intense log brother... I definitely agree with you on people logging everything they do the right way it is great information for us that want to continue experience in the benefits from sarms and knowing exactly what we're getting?? I've only experienced the rad and the ostarine and will tell you that rad outweighs ostarine by a mile .. like I said though at 6 weeks into RAD I started to feel the suppression really kick in and it kind of sucks brother!! I felt like I was in a constant anxious state even though I was functioning throughout the day at work and in Social environments the anxiousness and anxiety was pretty hardcore.. but the light was at the end of the tunnel after two weeks of the Clomid and Natty booster I started to feel good again so if you can suck up the last couple weeks of your lgd and Rad run and do your PCT you should be fine

Criss11

Criss11

Awards
I'm thinking that running a SERM like Torem beside the two for half of the cycle or more will help. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do it yet...but I've got until January to figure it out lol. That'll give me 10wks off after the Ostarine to stabilize.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's awesome you're t is higher than before RAD 140 cycle.

Gilo67

Awards
Are you getting Bloods done at the end of your ostarine cycle? If so post them and let me know..

Criss11

Criss11

Awards
Are you getting Bloods done at the end of your ostarine cycle? If so post them and let me know..
Yes, but only total test since that's all I did beforehand. We'll see how it goes.

Gilo67

Awards
Yes I definitely think that was from the Clomid but I also stepped up my squats a lot

Moriak

Awards
Exactly my experience. My test was 29 nmol/l before RAD. I was on RAD for 3 weeks and then I experienced mega suppression of my life ..... . No sex drive at all, morning wood zero, I lost almost all I got, especially becasue I was stupid that time and did nit have proper PCT on hand. I was using some test boosters only. My test was 11 nmol/l. Now after 3 weeks I am at 16 nmol/l and clomid and nolva is on the way. I even had my first morning wood today so I am sure that Clom / Nolva will speed up my recovery. I also run Rs9009 and GW1516 to give me some energy while my test is gone. So lesson learned with RAD140.

Gilo67

Awards
Yeah i was really suppressed .. and gave me mega anxiety at the end... I did get some gains though!! Did just Clomid for 4 weeks and bounce right back...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3