RAD140 & Epistane

GulliverMcGee

Awards
Hey guys, I have done a few cycles and am an intermediate level powerlifter. I wanted to give RAD140 a shot as I find it appealing given its lack of impact on the prostate and impressive results guys have gotten from it and the fact it has a long half-life and is not hepatoxic. I've done epistane with test before and really liked it; strength gains were incredible, no risk of moving outside my weight class, but joints hurt like hell. I want to get stronger, prevent lethargy, and as an added benefit lean out a bit for the beach season here, which helps me remain in my weight class.

Questions:
1) If I do RAD140, will 4-AD be sufficient to prevent lethargy? It worked with epistane, but I wanted to be sure.
2) Is it best I stick with one-step oral conversion (Androtest) or IML 4-Andro transdermal for the test base?
3) I'm taking 20mg of RAD, should I keep the epistane dose low (20mg a day)?

Thanks so much for reading my post!

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Hey guys, I have done a few cycles and am an intermediate level powerlifter. I wanted to give RAD140 a shot as I find it appealing given its lack of impact on the prostate and impressive results guys have gotten from it and the fact it has a long half-life and is not hepatoxic. I've done epistane with test before and really liked it; strength gains were incredible, no risk of moving outside my weight class, but joints hurt like hell. I want to get stronger, prevent lethargy, and as an added benefit lean out a bit for the beach season here, which helps me remain in my weight class.

Questions:
1) If I do RAD140, will 4-AD be sufficient to prevent lethargy? It worked with epistane, but I wanted to be sure.
2) Is it best I stick with one-step oral conversion (Androtest) or IML 4-Andro transdermal for the test base?
3) I'm taking 20mg of RAD, should I keep the epistane dose low (20mg a day)?

Thanks so much for reading my post!
1 I used 4 andro transdermal for epistane and sarms in the past so it will work yes
2 iml 4 andro cream works for me
3 that's 100% up to you to be honest but if it were me I'd do epistane higher since rad isn't very toxic anyways. I will say epistane is gonna be stronger then any sarm already as is though so not too sure how much adding a sarm on top of it will help

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would use 2 or 3 pumps of iml 4 andro td and start the epistane at 20mg and work up to 30 or 40 if you want but I think 6 pumps a day of 4 andro with 20mg each of rad and epi would be a good safe light cycle.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I would use 2 or 3 pumps of iml 4 andro td and start the epistane at 20mg and work up to 30 or 40 if you want but I think 6 pumps a day of 4 andro with 20mg each of rad and epi would be a good safe light cycle.
I would generally agree with this depending on where he ran the epi the first time. If he did epi at 40mg already 20mg of epi and 20 of rad is not gonna be as strong of a cycle as just 40 epi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Azov Cycle Logs 1