First time with Rad140 question

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
For the guys who have used Rad140 when did you feel on? On day 8 of 25mg rad and 20mg of lgd.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your probably not gonna feel anything, maybe a slightly better sense of well being and a little aggression, but nothing significant.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Your probably not gonna feel anything, maybe a slightly better sense of well being and a little aggression, but nothing significant.
That being said what is your recommendation on dosage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't really have a recommendation but I've used 20-40mg

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
By the third to sixth week, I noticed gains in size, increased lean and grainy appearance, and improved recovery.
The dose was 15mg per day.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the third to sixth week, I noticed gains in size, increased lean and grainy appearance, and improved recovery.
The dose was 15mg per day.
That's good on that low of a dose. I'm guessing your diet was dialed in and you were training your @$$ off

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
That's good on that low of a dose. I'm guessing your diet was dialed in and you were training your @$$ off
I was wondering whether to up the dose or not, but since that was the first time ever I had been on Rad140 I wanted to test it.
I was on Rad for 10 weeks and all that time I was in CrossFit camp, so pretty sure yes (y):LOL:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was wondering whether to up the dose or not, but since that was the first time ever I had been on Rad140 I wanted to test it.
I was on Rad for 10 weeks and all that time I was in CrossFit camp, so pretty sure yes (y):LOL:
As long as you're seeing results and progressing no need to up the dose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2