justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought we were keeping politics in the Political Area?

• Trump knew about Covid-19 in December.
  • He's calling it "China Flu" which is dumb as F*ck.
  • He fired Obama's pandemic team.
  • Only just realized it’s serious...in March.
  • This is his to own, like his other failures.
  • What about Obama’s two terms?
  • No issues then?
  • Ebola was in his first months.
*The mortality rate is actually 4.0%
*The common flu is .1%

Image from the other Covid-19 thread.

Mortality Rate Estimate by Age:
You can probably double or triple these numbers and be right.
Brace yourselves, this is not the only outbreak we are facing.

There is the H5N1 that was just discovered in China.
Another strain, but they got this right?

Last edited:
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not the smartest person but has anyone else noticed this always seems to happen around an election year? Also many forecasts had Donald Trump getting another term with his positives mostly on the economy and not letting other nations walk all over us in regards to illegal immigration.

No matter the side of the aisle someone is no they have to see this. Its pathetic there are people cheering on recession because they figure that is the only way this president can be defeated.

Things will get bad, But i do not think horrible. The mortality rate they talked about was like 10% but it seems more like than than 1% which is in line with the flu and as far as spreading it seems just a tad more communicable. Ebola nd other things we have had go one have been far worse and we will make it through this.

THe hell of it is if china had not been so secretive we might have been able to get ahead of this even sooner and i am figuring there might be a price to pay for them. First thing i would be doing is offering incentives for companies to put factories in other countries. There are plenty of places to get cheap labor. Hell vietnam is not doing bad work from what i can see in guitars and amps i played from there compared to china and i am sure many would stay home if we could puts some jobs in the hondorus, guatamala, or el salvador.
China is sending Italy respirators for free right now. And I don’t know where this idea that they were sneaky and secretive comes from. If the outbreak gets bad enough, we’ll be asking China to send us respirators and medical supplies as well. We just like to use them as a scapegoat. But reality is, they tackled this issue fast, and they’re already over the worst part of this epidemic. We’re learning from what they just went through.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
China is sending us supplies too.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have found my immune system is stronger on anabolics...I always get sick during pct.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have found my immune system is stronger on anabolics...I always get sick during pct.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not the smartest person but has anyone else noticed this always seems to happen around an election year? Also many forecasts had Donald Trump getting another term with his positives mostly on the economy and not letting other nations walk all over us in regards to illegal immigration.
Well ... believe it or not, not everything revolves around USA. Reading such posts I'm like "Mkey ... where did that come from ..., why would it be about you ...?" Similar experience if you would to read a post from somebody from Austria, or maybe Brazil, saying the same thing; that such events happen around their prime minister elections.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You get sick more often when you are on cycle compared to off cycle? Disregarding pct off course.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You were often sick when you cycled - or are you implying you had low T and that made you sick?
When I had low T (299), I got sick a lot more often than now that i'm on TRT. I can't say whether it's the TRT that helped as it could of been something else. All i'm saying is I haven't done anything different, except for TRT, in the last 5 years.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You were often sick when you cycled - or are you implying you had low T and that made you sick?
When I had low T (299), I got sick a lot more often than now that i'm on TRT. I can't say whether it's the TRT that helped as it could of been something else. All i'm saying is I haven't done anything different, except for TRT, in the last 5 years.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*The mortality rate is actually 4.0%
With covid19 it's probably actually a lot less then that. You have to factor in that there are 5x to 10x more infections that were tested for. So for every 1 infection that was tested positive, there were 5 to 10 infections that people didn't know about and they just had symptoms ranging from a severe to a mild cold or maybe even less than that. So instead of a 4% mortality rate, the actual projected mortality rate would be more in the range of 0,8% - 0,4%.

Don't know if the flu statistic also has this projection calculated?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get sick more often when you are on cycle compared to off cycle? Disregarding pct off course.
I get sick more when off. I rarely get sick when on, and when I do it's much milder.

I'm also running mild stuff, testosterone never more then 500mg, deca, a little dianabol. Those things have been shown to raise red blood cell count, boosting immunity I'd think?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get sick more when off. I rarely get sick when on, and when I do it's much milder.

I'm also running mild stuff, testosterone never more then 500mg, deca, a little dianabol. Those things have been shown to raise red blood cell count, boosting immunity I'd think?
Nandrolone and primobolan boost immune system afaik.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nandrolone and primobolan boost immune system afaik.
Thanks lol! Idk what the panic is. I surely would say running high dose tren or just tren or strong orals isn’t very smart right now but test,deca and primo (primarily deca and primo) is completly safe and even strongly beneficial imo.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well by completly safe I meant towards the corona virus obviously!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Key takeaway, corticosteroids lower immune system. Anabolic steroids lower immune system in animal studies. There are no human studies on this, however the doctor has treated 1,000’s of men on steroids and can confirm that anecdotal evidence suggests anabolic steroids do not suppress the immune system. He hypothesizes that taking massive doses (several grams) might have a negative impact, but more moderate appear not to.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks lol! Idk what the panic is. I surely would say running high dose tren or just tren or strong orals isn’t very smart right now but test,deca and primo (primarily deca and primo) is completly safe and even strongly beneficial imo.
I don't know where @CroLifter got this info from? But from the studies Dereck linked in his article and video, all aas lower immune function, period. In fact, mice that were castrated, had 90% better immune function then non castrated mice.

"In summary, the vast majority of studies suggest that steroid use decreases antibody formation, Natural Killer (NK) lymphocyte activity, T and B lymphocyte maturation and stimulation resulting in immunosuppression [R].

Supraphysiological doses of common anabolic steroids have been shown to directly influence the production of certain cytokines, altering immune function.

The results from both animal and human studies suggest that supraphysiological doses of AAS can negatively impact the immune system."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you please post some of these studies showing androgens to be beneficial to one's immune system?
I don't know how to post studies, I have a hard enough time uploading my pics. But you can search anabolic steroids that strengthen the immune system. I did that and stuff came up. This is not to be confused with the fake study on high dose tren fighting the coronavirus lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question. Honestly not sure.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How’s things going by your place? I’m pissed here. They just closed every gym in Quebec for 2 weeks minimum. (Even tho there’s only 29 cases over 10 million people). Also I’m JUST 2 weeks in mast prop NPP and test so my **** JUST kicked in. Don’t know if I should drop it and go back to 200 test OR dropping to low everything so it stays in my body. I’m so frustrated right now man. Feels good to get it off my chest. What’s your advice for a young buck like me?
I am in the same boat. People will never get it. We are weird to want to go to the gym so much. We should think about our health. Well, I want to die for my gym, how about that? They won't get it. AND all of them have their things. Somebody smokes. Somebody drinks. Somebody works. I lift. It's like breathing. It IS my life. But that's weird. So weird. Sorry for the rant.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
bro we’ve had dudes asking about what to run so they can wear a tank round uni but they couldn’t do a proper pct as they’d lost their nolva.

then we had blunt needle kid who only had one pin for his cycle 😂

and that’s just off the top of my head before I’ve had coffee.....
Remember that experiment about what test does even if you don't exercise? let them close the gyms. I will blast a gram of test and gain while sitting here on my ass. Stop me now mfers. Honestly? I am about to pin a blunt needle in the next bloke who says "CoRoNaViRuS"

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know how to post studies, I have a hard enough time uploading my pics. But you can search anabolic steroids that strengthen the immune system. I did that and stuff came up. This is not to be confused with the fake study on high dose tren fighting the coronavirus lol
Well, I have been trting on 700 Mg of Tren a week and I haven't caught it yet, coincidence?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I have been trting on 700 Mg of Tren a week and I haven't caught it yet, coincidence?
You’re gonna get it if you don’t increase that tren dose. A study came out yesterday morning that said you can’t get coronavirus if you’re on a gram of tren a week. That was a study on mice. The human study is currently taking place.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember that experiment about what test does even if you don't exercise? let them close the gyms. I will blast a gram of test and gain while sitting here on my ass. Stop me now mfers. Honestly? I am about to pin a blunt needle in the next bloke who says "CoRoNaViRuS"
Chinese virus.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Key takeaway, corticosteroids lower immune system. Anabolic steroids lower immune system in animal studies. There are no human studies on this, however the doctor has treated 1,000’s of men on steroids and can confirm that anecdotal evidence suggests anabolic steroids do not suppress the immune system. He hypothesizes that taking massive doses (several grams) might have a negative impact, but more moderate appear not to.
So I can continue my low dose Tren cycle at a gram per week with the good doctor's approval. Not really feeling it yet though to be honest. Lightweight Baby!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't you just love the 18g and how easy it is to get that oil out? Just push it in and a gentle tap. Wonderful. I can show you. I can show you many things.
I nearly stabbed myself with an 18 once. Just forgot I switched it out. Realised about a mm away from my skin when looking down and seeing what basically looks like a miniature fucking shovel 😂

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I nearly stabbed myself with an 18 once. Just forgot I switched it out. Realised about a mm away from my skin when looking down and seeing what basically looks like a miniature fucking shovel 😂
I usually use an 18g to administer my once a week pin of 10ml of tren. I know that's a bit on the lower side, but I am not as big as most of you....:confused:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just 10ml? That's 100mg per ml... I would have preferred something like 33.33mg/ml so I could stab myself 3x
Big Baby.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in the same boat. People will never get it. We are weird to want to go to the gym so much. We should think about our health. Well, I want to die for my gym, how about that? They won't get it. AND all of them have their things. Somebody smokes. Somebody drinks. Somebody works. I lift. It's like breathing. It IS my life. But that's weird. So weird. Sorry for the rant.
With the exception of drunk driving and beating people while drunk (which are crimes), drinking and smoking (as long as you don’t do it indoors near non-smokers) only harm YOU. Going to the gym during an epidemic can spread it to other people. You don’t have the virus, at least not that you’re aware of, but some people have it before becoming symptomatic, and the gym is a place where it could be quite easy to spread, with how many things you touch and how many people touch them.

Your logic is flawed...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You’re gonna get it if you don’t increase that tren dose. A study came out yesterday morning that said you can’t get coronavirus if you’re on a gram of tren a week. That was a study on mice. The human study is currently taking place.
That study is 100% fake

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With the exception of drunk driving and beating people while drunk (which are crimes), drinking and smoking (as long as you don’t do it indoors near non-smokers) only harm YOU. Going to the gym during an epidemic can spread it to other people. You don’t have the virus, at least not that you’re aware of, but some people have it before becoming symptomatic, and the gym is a place where it could be quite easy to spread, with how many things you touch and how many people touch them.

Your logic is flawed...
I guess you don't know that I am proficient at doing it with no hands, just like my gf. My real concern is something like this- We aren't quarantining to stop it, but to flatten the curve. We know that. And that makes sense. However, the way you flatten the curve is up for interpretation, what is the hard science on that? Haven't seen it. Yes, minimal outside contact is the way to go- But I must think about what is minimal. I am currently meeting delivery persons and fetching groceries. So, the question arises in my mind about what kind of curve I am flattening by not going to the gym. It's a good question. Furthermore, We all know the quarantine can't go on too long. At some point, it does more harm than good. It is difficult to know what that point is, but I suppose we will know it when we get there.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Touching a grocery cart is probably just as bad as touching a piece of gym equipment. The cashier is handling money all day which is not sanitary either. Grocery store can spread stuff just like the gym. But food and water are necessary and the gym is a luxury. Closing as many non necessary places as possible limits the spread.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thies epidemic is going to end when:

- a critical part of populy has developed immunity
- the virus mutates in to a lesser variant
- we develop a vaccine

Vaccine is not around the corner. And by guaranteeing ourselves, we aren't developing immunity. Our country is considering bringing in the military. Austria is closed. Serbia has a police hour. Etc.

You want to kniw what is the average age of deceased in Italy? it's 79,5!

Okay. So what do we do? We should (obviously) segregate the public; old from the young. Let us young get sick and develop immunity and let's keep the old in their homes. Do not have contact with your old parents for a month or two.

Get off cycle or lower it to TRT dosages and get sick : )

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thies epidemic is going to end when:

- a critical part of populy has developed immunity
- the virus mutates in to a lesser variant
- we develop a vaccine

Vaccine is not around the corner. And by guaranteeing ourselves, we aren't developing immunity. Our country is considering bringing in the military. Austria is closed. Serbia has a police hour. Etc.

You want to kniw what is the average age of deceased in Italy? it's 79,5!

Okay. So what do we do? We should (obviously) segregate the public; old from the young. Let us young get sick and develop immunity and let's keep the old in their homes. Do not have contact with your old parents for a month or two.

Get off cycle or lower it to TRT dosages and get sick : )
But as of now they don’t know whether or not you can develop immunity to covid-19. Some experts theorize that you can get this multiple times. There may also be a temporary immunity that develops for a couple months after you contract it, but that may go away over time. So far there’s a lot of questions about this and immunity but no answers.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But as of now they don’t know whether or not you can develop immunity to covid-19. Some experts theorize that you can get this multiple times. There may also be a temporary immunity that develops for a couple months after you contract it, but that may go away over time. So far there’s a lot of questions about this and immunity but no answers.
Mhm. But, this are cases that got sick right after they got well? Maybe the virus laid dormant and didn't really go away in the first place? We don't really know what happens after 2, 3 months after being infected and getting over it, do we? It's all really shady at this point.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun i see you are thinking along the lines of UK prime minister.

While i do not agree in letting things go naturally, here is what i believe will happen. This isnt going away any time soon. Even with strict quarantine rules death rate is soaring.

Eventually those strict quarantine measures will have to be adjusted. Otherwise society as we know it will cease to exist.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Jinsun i see you are thinking along the lines of UK prime minister.

While i do not agree in letting things go naturally, here is what i believe will happen. This isnt going away any time soon. Even with strict quarantine rules death rate is soaring.

Eventually those strict quarantine measures will have to be adjusted. Otherwise society as we know it will cease to exist.
It's the apocalypse