Questions about natty cycle

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Do I need a PCT if i take Epiplex, Anabolic Effect, and MTest for 12 weeks? Also XGels for 6-7 weeks.

Also, what are some options for my next "natty" cycle. Transdermals? EpiAndro? Evomuse BMP?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do I need a PCT if i take Epiplex, Anabolic Effect, and MTest for 12 weeks? Also XGels for 6-7 weeks.

Also, what are some options for my next "natty" cycle. Transdermals? EpiAndro? Evomuse BMP?
No you will not need PCT for those 4 products.

If you are breaking into a cycle world and want to take it easy .. stick with epiandro solo as 1st cycle in my option.

I created this thread .. and know few people here who broke into the cycle world on epi-andro ( stano plex) and loved it ..check out this thread

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, there is no need for any PCT with Epi-Plex, Anabolic Effect, M-Test and X-Gels. But damn thats a sweet stack. Quite possibly my favourite Natty stack out there. I have some mini reviews on all of them if you just wanna read up even more.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Thanks so much fellas. I will definitely read up on more. I'll also look into Epi Andro next.

When I did research on "natty stacks", this one stood out to me. Its definitely been fun so far. One month in.

Question - Would you reccomend a PCT on just an epi andro cycle? I'm months ahead of myself but i just like to get a plan.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks so much fellas. I will definitely read up on more. I'll also look into Epi Andro next.

When I did research on "natty stacks", this one stood out to me. Its definitely been fun so far. One month in.

Question - Would you reccomend a PCT on just an epi andro cycle? I'm months ahead of myself but i just like to get a plan.
All good thats what we are here for to help each other out

And yes def a PCT .. if its solo epi andro for 6-8 weeks .. you can jump back on this natty stack if its treating you well

I know plenty who stay on AE & Mtest all year along and can throw.

Ive done stano plex + Anabolic Effect as well and then copntinue AE in PCT

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
All good thats what we are here for to help each other out

And yes def a PCT .. if its solo epi andro for 6-8 weeks .. you can jump back on this natty stack if its treating you well

I know plenty who stay on AE & Mtest all year along and can throw.

Ive done stano plex + Anabolic Effect as well and then copntinue AE in PCT
So this natty stack im on now - could be considered a PCT for a solo epi-andro run?? Or this is in conjunction with an AI or other typical PCT?

I'll definitely keep running AE if theres no negatives to that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this natty stack im on now - could be considered a PCT for a solo epi-andro run?? Or this is in conjunction with an AI or other typical PCT?

I'll definitely keep running AE if theres no negatives to that.
Correct that is considered one of the best over the counter PCT you can get imo

Ive done AE + M test for PCT and had few people do it as well including my cousin and feedback on recovery and keeping gains was amazing.

Ai you can keep in hand, i dont think you really need it .. but good to have it .. only you can know .. and same goes with cortisol control .. people will usually run 1-2 caps of SNS reduce XT in pct just in case.. dont think youll need it but its a great product to run and keep on hand.

with any epi-andro cycle ..do recommened some sort of cycle assist .. you can keep it all with CEL cycle assist .. just following directions on bottle .. will help w/ BP, libido, liver protect ( some don't run it on epi andro .. im the other way around i like to run it bc it doesnt hurt and you benefit from it

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Correct that is considered one of the best over the counter PCT you can get imo

Ive done AE + M test for PCT and had few people do it as well including my cousin and feedback on recovery and keeping gains was amazing.

Ai you can keep in hand, i dont think you really need it .. but good to have it .. only you can know .. and same goes with cortisol control .. people will usually run 1-2 caps of SNS reduce XT in pct just in case.. dont think youll need it but its a great product to run and keep on hand.

with any epi-andro cycle ..do recommened some sort of cycle assist .. you can keep it all with CEL cycle assist .. just following directions on bottle .. will help w/ BP, libido, liver protect ( some don't run it on epi andro .. im the other way around i like to run it bc it doesnt hurt and you benefit from it
Cant thank ya enough man, really awesome advice. Looking forward to the next few months to see how well I can manage to keep these gains.

I like to be cautious too so i'll definitely get some CEL cycle assist and SNS reduce XT ready to go. Hopefully I remember and I'll come back and update thread later on with results.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Ursa Major from Apex Alchemy has been great for me. Spent a couple months using 2mL a day, bumping it up to 3mL currently. Great recomp effects, endurance boost is amazing.
This looks interesting because I'm not familiar with the ingredients. Seems stackable... more research needed.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This looks interesting because I'm not familiar with the ingredients. Seems stackable... more research needed.
Can be a solid addition to most stacks. Tons of logs on here with people using it, could spend an hour browsing them haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can be a solid addition to most stacks. Tons of logs on here with people using it, could spend an hour browsing them haha
Agreed so much positive feedback on these natty products on the forums.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Ok so Ursa Major is a fat burner. That'll be good for my next recomp/cut. Will need to do a bit more research. I dabbled in the old pro hormone days maybe a decade ago. They seemed a lot stronger then whats on the market now.

The natty stack im on now seems to be really solid though, especially for no worries of suppression or gyno. Epiplex, AE, Mtest, Xgels.

Next one I'm definitely going for stanoplex stacked with something else maybe? Then I'll likely hit another epiplex, ae, and mtest stack for PCT. Or I may just take AE all the way through.

Ursa might be great to take with Stano if it doesnt hinder muscle gains at all.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Epiandro is not natty at all

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant thank ya enough man, really awesome advice. Looking forward to the next few months to see how well I can manage to keep these gains.

I like to be cautious too so i'll definitely get some CEL cycle assist and SNS reduce XT ready to go. Hopefully I remember and I'll come back and update thread later on with results.
ofcourse np ..best of luck

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Epiandro is not natty at all
Oh I figured it was, due to the ease of access. My bad. Is it a two step conversion? Still interested as long as I can get some gyno cure on hand

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I’m running Ursa Major and Stanogen right now from Apex Alchemy. It’s a awesome stack! Stanogen is an Epiandro. I’m running 1ml per day and 2ml of Ursa Major. Once I finish I have Hyperion on hand from them to follow up with.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
A question regarding URSA.

Does it activate your hunger?