Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Never experienced any sort of shrinkages with osta. Even at 30mg.

No lethargy either.

OCT PCT worked every time;)
Okay, this is good to know that a OTC PTC will work after using Osta. I'm thinking about using this after my Iron Legion run.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, this is good to know that a OTC PTC will work after using Osta. I'm thinking about using this after my Iron Legion run.
Great for bridging as well in to your next cycle , looks like OSTA + EP1C may be the ultimate bridge stack

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran osta with dermacrine? I have dermacrine layin around and it feels lonely. I havent bought any supp to stack it with. I'm thinking it might be a good addition on my 4th week on osta. I might go for 8 weeks on ostar1ne @20 mg tapered

Stierenek213

Awards
Great for bridging as well in to your next cycle , looks like OSTA + EP1C may be the ultimate bridge stack
Do you mean between two orals? Without testosterone? Bridging is for long pinning cycles which are testosterone based or not? How would such a cycle look like?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean between two orals? Without testosterone? Bridging is for long pinning cycles which are testosterone based or not? How would such a cycle look like?
Bridging can be done no matter if you're using orals or injectables. You could run your bridge for example like this:

Cycle 1: EP1STANE weeks 1-6

PCT: Nolva + OSTAR1NE + EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 7-10

Bridge, phase 1: OSTAR1NE + EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 11-16

Bridge, phase 2: EP1C (+DermaSTRENGTH?) weeks 17-20 (I'd drop OSTAR1NE now because it still binds to androgen receptors - it's good to give AR's some rest every now and then)

Cycle 2: DYMETHAZI9E weeks 21-26

uberjedi

Awards
That's my plan. It's almost like you recommended it ;). Also from what I've been reading I might pair it with DAA as well for 8 weeks

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edje...how long have you been on this stack?
Just finished pct with osta. Osta and Ep1c combo will be next on my list for pct after my next cycle.

Currently bridging with osta, and waiting on str3ngth; )

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just finished pct with osta. Osta and Ep1c combo will be next on my list for pct after my next cycle.

Currently bridging with osta, and waiting on str3ngth; )
Okay thanks.

Stierenek213

Awards
I am currently on day 5 with 20mg, I got my cousin enthousiastic about ostarine in the weekend and he wants to go for it as well. However he has a neck hernia (cartilage growing between the bone discs). A fair question that he raised is that Ostarine increases both bone and muscle. An increase in bone is something that you may want to avoid with such a condition I guess. Has any reasearch been done on how Ostarine effects Cartilage or Bone?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and just bought Ostarine. From what I've read over the weekend (which was very extensive), the reviews from all angles were very, very positive so I just couldn't wait until the blockbuster sale on August 5th on NP to purchase. However, I did find a coupon for another site, that I applied to purchase this. It's being shipped today and should have it by Wednesday. Can't wait to try it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
This product seems very interesting. I have done A LOT of ostarine, from RC stuff, random other compaines, to IML Osta RX, which was kind of a rip off price wise, I went through 3 btls of it (with breaks, not all subsequently) and wish I had that $ back. So far my favorite has been by far celtic labs.

But this intrigues me, if I can get 1200 mgs at decent price in 5mg caps which will help titrate/dial in my ideal dose a little easier, this stuff might be worth a try for my next run. I will have to see how the price per mg after shipping and everything stacks up against celtic labs version.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take endosurge turbo with Ostarine? I'm experiencing some ED issues with Ostarine and hoping it will help.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why it wouldn't be, I have never had salient ED issues with Osta, how much are you taking?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see why it wouldn't be, I have never had salient ED issues with Osta, how much are you taking?
I'm taking 25mg split in two doses. I take three pills with breakfast (15mg) and 2 pills(10mg) with lunch. The crazy thing is I'm on TRT so I'm a little surprised to have any issues.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... that is odd, especially if you have controlled test levels from TRT. 25mg of ostarine isn't a ridiculous dose and you should be fine performance wise. Since you are on TRT, I assume you get blood work done, is there anything out of the ordinary in your most recent labs?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I do get blood work done regularly and everything is good. I haven't had any issues until after the second week on Ostarine.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I would just wait it out for a week and see if the problem still persists. Maybe it is just a strange and temporary reaction to the osta. If you still have problems after a week or two, I would definitely get another hormone panel done and reassess your situation after that. If you want to take endosurge, go for it, probably won't hurt, but not sure how much it will help.

Stierenek213

Awards
I'm taking 25mg split in two doses. I take three pills with breakfast (15mg) and 2 pills(10mg) with lunch. The crazy thing is I'm on TRT so I'm a little surprised to have any issues.
What ED issues are you having? ED is Estrogen right? I just started week 4 at 20mg (2nd week I took 25mg) and no Estrogen issues here, my existing gyno actually seems to get less which surprises me, the fat is getting less and the lump as well, not a major difference but I can notice it. And I am a gyno prone for sure.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ED issues are you having? ED is Estrogen right? I just started week 4 at 20mg (2nd week I took 25mg) and no Estrogen issues here, my existing gyno actually seems to get less which surprises me, the fat is getting less and the lump as well, not a major difference but I can notice it. And I am a gyno prone for sure.
ED=Erectile dysfunction

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Also while the ED sucks and I hope you get over it, how do you feel about the OL version of Ostarine? I'm curious and seriously considering trying it, I know it's somewhat early, but any positive results to report?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Also while the ED sucks and I hope you get over it, how do you feel about the OL version of Ostarine? I'm curious and seriously considering trying it, I know it's somewhat early, but any positive results to report?
OL osta is the real deal. All my lifts are up. Also note I am on a staggered stack that included follidrone 4 weeks ago. I'm done with folli and I have 4 weeks left on osta. I would post all the details but it's hard typing on this phone..

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OL osta is the real deal. All my lifts are up. Also note I am on a staggered stack that included follidrone 4 weeks ago. I'm done with folli and I have 4 weeks left on osta. I would post all the details but it's hard typing on this phone..
I second what he said! While the ED issues suck there is a reason why I didn't stop taking Ostarine. When the issue started. I don't know how common ED issues are with Ostarine but aside from that I'm very happy with it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, I will probably pick up a bottle soon and use it as a bridge after my upcoming gear cycle.

Stierenek213

Awards
With many prohormones/steroids the (rapid) increase in strenght is not only because of an increase in muscle but as well a temporarily improvement of enery use by the muscle. This energy strenght increase disappears some weeks after the cycle has ended and what remains is only the strenght increase of the actual gain in muscle.

Does anybody know what causes the strenght increase in Ostarine? is it only from the gain in muscle or as well the temporarily improved energy process in the muscles? (phosphocreatine/ATP adenosine tri-phosphate)

I have added in 4 weeks time 11 pounds on my 10 rep benchpress so I am curious to know

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
With many prohormones/steroids the (rapid) increase in strenght is not only because of an increase in muscle but as well a temporarily improvement of enery use by the muscle. This energy strenght increase disappears some weeks after the cycle has ended and what remains is only the strenght increase of the actual gain in muscle.

Does anybody know what causes the strenght increase in Ostarine? is it only from the gain in muscle or as well the temporarily improved energy process in the muscles? (phosphocreatine/ATP adenosine tri-phosphate)

I have added in 4 weeks time 11 pounds on my 10 rep benchpress so I am curious to know
Osta is a relatively new compound and I am not sure how well its underlying mechanisms are understood. I would surmise that a lot of strength gains has to do with improved energy processing/utilization as opposed to straight up gains in lean muscle. I also suspect it aids in glycogen retention and replenishment in skeletal muscle (but not to the same degree as AAS).

My reason for saying this has nothing to do with scientific studies, just observing my own body. Every cycle of osta my strength and endurance goes up noticeably, but I only put on 4-5 lbs, so I find it suspect that the disproportionate strength gains I see aren't coming from a large increase in mass.

Stierenek213

Awards
Osta is a relatively new compound and I am not sure how well its underlying mechanisms are understood. I would surmise that a lot of strength gains has to do with improved energy processing/utilization as opposed to straight up gains in lean muscle. I also suspect it aids in glycogen retention and replenishment in skeletal muscle (but not to the same degree as AAS).

My reason for saying this has nothing to do with scientific studies, just observing my own body. Every cycle of osta my strength and endurance goes up noticeably, but I only put on 4-5 lbs, so I find it suspect that the disproportionate strength gains I see are coming from a large increase in mass.
I think 4-5 lbs of solid muscle will provide you with a significant increase of strenght, however if the strenght disappears a month or so after the cycle then I guess improved energy was part of the strenght increase. Have you managed to keep your lbs and strenght after each cycle? I guess you are positive since you ran several ostarine already? I just finished week 4 and I am positive, so far the only side that I can detect is difficulty to fall asleep (but still have energy the next day to work out).

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I have run >4 (I believe it's 6 at this point) cycles of osta. The first couple were stand alone, having never used any gear/ph/any other sarms, each time I gained and kept ~3-4lbs of quality muscle, while losing fat. Some strength gains remained, but not the same as when I was on, I will have to look back at my notebook, but I think I kept about 50-65% of my strength gains. This is not 1RM gains, but in the 8-10 rep range.

Then I used it as a delayed bridge after an AAS cycle, needless to say the gains from this cycle were substantially greater than a SARM only cycle. I was losing gains from the AAS cycle post PCT (Kind of inevitable, I had put on almost 25 lbs), and I strongly feel that osta after my PCT helped me only lose 5-8 lbs of mass, and preserve some but not all of my strength. Though it was probably a little suppressive and delayed my return to total HPTA homeostasis.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I have run >4 (I believe it's 6 at this point) cycles of osta. The first couple were stand alone, having never used any gear/ph/any other sarms, each time I gained and kept ~3-4lbs of quality muscle, while losing fat. Some strength gains remained, but not the same as when I was on, I will have to look back at my notebook, but I think I kept about 50-65% of my strength gains. This is not 1RM gains, but in the 8-10 rep range.

Then I used it as a delayed bridge after an AAS cycle, needless to say the gains from this cycle were substantially greater than a SARM only cycle. I was losing gains from the AAS cycle post PCT (Kind of inevitable, I had put on almost 25 lbs), and I strongly feel that osta after my PCT helped me only lose 5-8 lbs of mass, and preserve some but not all of my strength. Though it was probably a little suppressive and delayed my return to total HPTA homeostasis.
Great info and dialogue going on here. Thanks!

I'm on day 13 with Osta. Take 25mg in split dosage. 10mg in the morning and 15mg in the afternoon. My Monday workout session was unreal. Strength kicked in big time. Today it's bi's and back for me so I will see if this trend continues. BTW, I am running this solo.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Great info and dialogue going on here. Thanks!

I'm on day 13 with Osta. Take 25mg in split dosage. 10mg in the morning and 15mg in the afternoon. My Monday workout session was unreal. Strength kicked in big time. Today it's bi's and back for me so I will see if this trend continues. BTW, I am running this solo.
The real fun should start soon, end of week 3. And osta + hard work should get you a sick pump on bi and back day, especially if you carb up and finish with some high volume accessory work. Long term if you are running it solo, don't expect anything crazy in terms body weight gain, but what you get will be quality and also a very nice strength boost.

Also, you and I are about the same size, so your results should be similar to mine, anticipate some nice recomp effects!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
The real fun should start soon, end of week 3. And osta + hard work should get you a sick pump on bi and back day, especially if you carb up and finish with some high volume accessory work. Long term if you are running it solo, don't expect anything crazy in terms body weight gain, but what you get will be quality and also a very nice strength boost.

Also, you and I are about the same size, so your results should be similar to mine, anticipate some nice recomp effects!
Awesome man. Sounds good! End of week 3 is next Friday (8/22) or there abouts. Definitely looking forward to this evening's work out. Definitely carb up prioro to exercise. And you pretty much nailed it...I'm not looking to make weight gain per se, but a nice recomp with fat loss thrown in.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Osta won't disappoint then, keep up us updated. Good luck with the cycle!

Stierenek213

Awards

6 cycles of osta, sounds good. What was the shortest break you had between 2 solo cycles? I will add nolva in pct after 7 weeks of osta solo so hopefully HPTA should be normal quickly. Would be great if I can run 7 weeks osta cylces with time on/time off, so two cycles a year.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
what kind of size gains have you guys seen on Osta? Interested in a possible lean bulk cycle with EP1C and Magnitropin

anyone go to 30mg?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
6 cycles of osta, sounds good. What was the shortest break you had between 2 solo cycles? I will add nolva in pct after 7 weeks of osta solo so hopefully HPTA should be normal quickly. Would be great if I can run 7 weeks osta cylces with time on/time off, so two cycles a year.
I didn't remember the exact dates, so I consulted my notebook. The shortest break I had between 6wk solo cycles was ~7wks (more like 6wks and 2 days to be exact). This was somewhat irresponsible on my part and is not something I would recommend to everyone. Although I was getting blood work done routinely, so I kind of knew where I was hormone wise and made the informed decision to run two cycles with minimal time off in between.

In general I would recommend a longer time off between cycles, and in my opinion it is totally feasible for you to safely run 2 7wk osta cycles in a year. You would be on for 14 wks out of a year, that leaves 38 weeks you are off, which equates to almost 20 weeks off between cycles, more than enough for you to recover.

If you wanted to push the envelope even three 7wk cycles a year is not out of the question, that would be 21 wks on, 31 wks off, so 10 wks between each cycle, but I would wait to see how you respond to osta and the results you get before considering this option.

Also, if you can keep a personal journal or notebook of your entire cycle; dates you start, dosing amounts/dosing time everyday, time off, everything else you are taking and results you see in gym and on the scale, it is an invaluable tool for measuring your progress and objectively evaluating how your body responds to a compound.

*Edit* I forgot to ask, how much nolva do you plan on using? You might not need it, but its good that you have it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
what kind of size gains have you guys seen on Osta? Interested in a possible lean bulk cycle with EP1C and Magnitropin

anyone go to 30mg?
Earlier post in this thread regarding gains
uprightrows

Then I used it as a delayed bridge after an AAS cycle, needless to say the gains from this cycle were substantially greater than a SARM only cycle. I was losing gains from the AAS cycle post PCT (Kind of inevitable, I had put on almost 25 lbs), and I strongly feel that osta after my PCT helped me only lose 5-8 lbs of mass, and preserve some but not all of my strength. Though it was probably a little suppressive and delayed my return to total HPTA homeostasis.​
Not sure if this is the best compound for an all out lean bulk, but you will look like you have some size gains due to the excellent recomp effects. As for ep1c and magnitropin, I would probably save my money for food if you are trying to add mass. I have gone to 30 mg, but for a first cycle I would see how 20 or 25 treats you, maybe switch to 30 half way through if you are responding well.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Okay thanks. Maybe naturally bulk, then when a mini cut is needed to trim excess fat run Osta for 4-6 weeks to recomp and natty/pct return to bulk

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan. And don't get me wrong, osta can definitely help during a bulk by adding a little more mass than if you are totally natty and it helps to keep the fat off, but you won't blow up. It is equally useful for a recomp or mini cut.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a great plan. And don't get me wrong, osta can definitely help during a bulk by adding a little more mass than if you are totally natty and it helps to keep the fat off, but you won't blow up. It is equally useful for a recomp or mini cut.
perfect, that's exactly what i was wondering. thanks man!

dsohei

Awards
I didn't remember the exact dates, so I consulted my notebook. The shortest break I had between 6wk solo cycles was ~7wks (more like 6wks and 2 days to be exact). This was somewhat irresponsible on my part and is not something I would recommend to everyone. Although I was getting blood work done routinely, so I kind of knew where I was hormone wise and made the informed decision to run two cycles with minimal time off in between.

In general I would recommend a longer time off between cycles, and in my opinion it is totally feasible for you to safely run 2 7wk osta cycles in a year. You would be on for 14 wks out of a year, that leaves 38 weeks you are off, which equates to almost 20 weeks off between cycles, more than enough for you to recover.

If you wanted to push the envelope even three 7wk cycles a year is not out of the question, that would be 21 wks on, 31 wks off, so 10 wks between each cycle, but I would wait to see how you respond to osta and the results you get before considering this option.

Also, if you can keep a personal journal or notebook of your entire cycle; dates you start, dosing amounts/dosing time everyday, time off, everything else you are taking and results you see in gym and on the scale, it is an invaluable tool for measuring your progress and objectively evaluating how your body responds to a compound.

*Edit* I forgot to ask, how much nolva do you plan on using? You might not need it, but its good that you have it.
Does it really take ten weeks to recover from the minimal suppression, especially if using products like unleashed and post cycle? Some places I'm reading that as little as 4 weeks off are advised.

Stierenek213

Awards

Thanks a lot!, I already keep a notebook with this kind off info, I used some AAS before and a notebook is very helpfull in this regard. If I like the result after 7 weeks and revovery will be fine too then I will more likely use it 3 times a year. If running Osta for 3 times a year gives the same lean mass result as running Test-E once a year then it is very tempting. I dont like bloat and I am a gyno prone so I have been looking for a great alternative for AAS which is not 17aa. I hope Osta is that alternative, I will know in a couple of months.

If the signs of suppresion stay away I will only use 10mg of nolva for a few weeks together with DAA/red maca/D3 (these I will run a bit longer), I still have a sh1tload of nolva which is actually a lot cheaper for me than OTC products and off course more effictive as well. On the other hand these are no candies either so I will not take more than required simply because I have it.

Stierenek213

Awards
Does it really take ten weeks to recover from the minimal suppression, especially if using products like unleashed and post cycle? Some places I'm reading that as little as 4 weeks off are advised.
I believe the official reseach indicated that using only 3mg reduced the own testosteron level with around 10%, I am using 25mg which is 8 times more.

Recovery depends on the person but a 4 weeks break sounds ridiculous to me. When you start cutting after your cycle then recovery will take longer so at least stay at maintenance for a while after your cycle. If you use OTC instead of nolva/chlomid then recovery will take longer as well.
It is better to wait a few weeks too much than too little as starting new cycles before you have fully recovered from the previous one is not recommended. It can actually permanently reduce your own test levels in the long run and you dont want to be a future TRT topic starter.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
So can i run it with my nolva on my current pct? How long? How many? I'm thinking 2 caps for 10mg for 5 weeks? Why does the bottle suggest 3-5 for pct? Thats suppressive no?

Also which is better for a pct dermastr3ngth or transform?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
808bigdog

I haven't tried the OL version yet, but have heard good things. I assume you mean RC Ostarine? The RCs I have tried are very effective, and IMO better than IML's Osta Rx, which is a bit expensive because of all of the support and natty "test boosters" compounds they add to it. But my current favorite is Celtic Labs Ostabol, great results and a very reasonable price. Who knows, that might change after I try OL's version, which is priced very well and seems to be legit.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm not having any issues or sides with Osta at 25mg but I just may add Erase Pro just for the heck of it. Thoughts?