Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
@dsohei

Does it really take ten weeks to recover from the minimal suppression, especially if using products like unleashed and post cycle? Some places I'm reading that as little as 4 weeks off are advised.
No, you are right 10 wks is more than enough for most people to recover with a simple over the counter pct from a short cycle of osta, in fact most people would probably recover without any pct and won't need nolva or any kind of SERM. And its very possible you would be fine with 4 weeks off, again, everyone is different. Get bloodwork and see how your body reacts.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I believe the official reseach indicated that using only 3mg reduced the own testosteron level with around 10%, I am using 25mg which is 8 times more.

Recovery depends on the person but a 4 weeks break sounds ridiculous to me. When you start cutting after your cycle then recovery will take longer so at least stay at maintenance for a while after your cycle. If you use OTC instead of nolva/chlomid then recovery will take longer as well.
It is better to wait a few weeks too much than too little as starting new cycles before you have fully recovered from the previous one is not recommended. It can actually permanently reduce your own test levels in the long run and you dont want to be a future TRT topic starter.
You make a lot of good points. But I'm not sure if there is a linear relationship between the decrease in endogenous testosterone versus the increase in ostarine dosage. Following your logic, I find it hard to believe that if 3mg decreases test by 10%, then 6mg would decrease your test by 20%, 12mg by 40%, and ~30mg by 80%.

Everything else you said is correct, and it is always better to err on the side of caution, more weeks off always equals better HTPA recovery, and usually more maintainable gains in the long term. Also SERMs will definitely speed up recovery, but they don't come without sides and might not be necessary with a osta cycle.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
You make a lot of good points. But I'm not sure if there is a linear relationship between the decrease in endogenous testosterone versus the increase in ostarine dosage. Following your logic, I find it hard to believe that if 3mg decreases test by 10%, then 6mg would decrease your test by 20%, 12mg by 40%, and ~30mg by 80%.

Everything else you said is correct, and it is always better to err on the side of caution, more weeks off always equals better HTPA recovery, and usually more maintainable gains in the long term. Also SERMs will definitely speed up recovery, but they don't come without sides and might not be necessary with a osta cycle.
Now, this is a good point. Thanks amigo.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm not having any issues or sides with Osta at 25mg but I just may add Erase Pro just for the heck of it. Thoughts?
Erase pro is a fine addition, I have always found osta to have a profound leaning effect, and the erase will only add to that. Also the l-dopa will probably make you sleep and recover like a rock. Add it during the last week of your osta cycle.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro is a fine addition, I have always found osta to have a profound leaning effect, and the erase will only add to that. Also the l-dopa will probably make you sleep and recover like a rock. Add it during the last week of your osta cycle.
Okay cool. Sounds good. I was thinking about adding it earlier like during week 5-6 but you're suggesting the last week. I'm entering my 3rd week now. Day 18 to be exact.

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
Hi ,

I got me some ostar1ne from a UK supplier, the packaging looks different to the ones I usually see on US websites (all black bottle), can u guys just verify that this is legit ostar1ne???

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi ,

I got me some ostar1ne from a UK supplier, the packaging looks different to the ones I usually see on US websites (all black bottle), can u guys just verify that this is legit ostar1ne???
I have the same bro. It came from nutri-verse.com USA;)

Definitely legit.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sorry if this has been posted someplace else.. I did look and did not find it. Would this be good to stack with DermStrength? Also, since neither is a PH or designer, I would not need to run any PCT after i was finished... or am I wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
You need the ol super pct after. Personally I wouldn't run more than 15 a day without a serm after. Derma is good with anything

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
You need the ol super pct after. Personally I wouldn't run more than 15 a day without a serm after. Derma is good with anything
Thanks for the info... I don't post very much..obviously... but I just wasn't sure so I wanted to check. I'm thinking of running 15-20 of osta with 2 pumps of derma.. followed by ol super pct.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Cool just don't run it too long without a serm on hand and if you start to feel tired stop and run the super pct. Ep1c is great too. That's my triple stack.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
So if I was planning on running ostar1ne for about 4 weeks at ~25 mg/day, what would I need to run along side of it? And would I need some sort of pct?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yes u need PCT and dermastr3ngth, transform, and epic are all good choice to stack with it

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I Beleive >20 a SERM is highly recommended maybe one of the reps can hime in the give a for or not. Sorry man

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I Beleive >20 a SERM is highly recommended maybe one of the reps can hime in the give a for or not. Sorry man
Yeah I'd like to hear from a rep too.. Don't want to mess up and not do it right

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Everything i read says serm over 20. Thats what a rep told me too. I'm doing 10 now on pct with nolva and my friend is doing 15 with ep1c and going to do super pct after. 25mg would be highest, but then you heed a serm.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Only thing is, all the people that have used a serm used it for a while. For example ~8 weeks. I wonder if I only use it for 4 week if I would need a serm.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Only thing is, all the people that have used a serm used it for a while. For example ~8 weeks. I wonder if I only use it for 4 week if I would need a serm.
Using it in a pulse cycle of thursday evening to saturday morning (24 hr half life so it's out by sunday).

Did 20mg the first week, then 25 the second. Using transFORM on the off days as a test boost.

Thinking I might go back to 20 this round.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I mean it takes three weeks to kick in hard right so four seems too short from what I hear.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Word, but you might be able to do 15mg for six weeks with super pct vs 4 weeks of 25mg with a serm + super pct

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Word, but you might be able to do 15mg for six weeks with super pct vs 4 weeks of 25mg with a serm + super pct
Agreed this route would be much better especially if it's ur first run of Osta.

namorbrowneye

Awards
Hey guys so here's a question is it safe and beneficial to use ar1macare pro either through out or 3 weeks into an ostar1ne cycle? Followed by super pct

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
It's a cycle support so it's def safe. As for beneficial well it will keep ur organs clean and clear but not for much else since ostarine doesn't aromatize.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yeah this is what I am planning on 15 mg for 6 weeks. Seems like the safest route, just adding the dermastrength in as well. Thanks for your input Devildog and Contaygious, very helpful!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is what I am planning on 15 mg for 6 weeks. Seems like the safest route, just adding the dermastrength in as well. Thanks for your input Devildog and Contaygious, very helpful!
Anytime good luck and any questions ask. Lots of people here to help.

angelfronton

Awards
Buffff...por fin encuentro hilo.
Hay alguien en español ?
O tiene que ser en ingles ?..

angelfronton

Awards
Me to tasted very much this your thread, I am searching info on site(place) or place
Where to buy ostarine of sure form
For Spain.
Some advice(council) of European site(place)
And product ostarine royal(real)?

Then later I tell YOU my history ... thank you..

angelfronton

Awards
Hello again. In thread of 35 years
It publishes something already on my.
I need a little advice(council) it(he,she) helps sincerely,
I practise frontennis seemed racquetball
Besides irons gym, I have had
Problems of joints called
Elbow tennis player a lot of time
Though now well, now it(he,she) begins
Pain in forearm, and and read info
That product ostarine might help
When pains correct arm, I am going to put
Product dermacrine also like
I rest to the testosterone my 47 years.
Sincerely to look for Europa's page
To entrust in ostarine trustworthy royal(real) insurance
And not problems you pay duty.
I have proved(tried) doctors and therapies always
And it is not a definitive solution not better.
Also and listened advances with
Tb thread 4, 500 but I do not see clearly
Neither results nor prices for this one my
Problem. Good days. Thank you.

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
Hello again. In thread of 35 years
It publishes something already on my.
I need a little advice(council) it(he,she) helps sincerely,
I practise frontennis seemed racquetball
Besides irons gym, I have had
Problems of joints called
Elbow tennis player a lot of time
Though now well, now it(he,she) begins
Pain in forearm, and and read info
That product ostarine might help
When pains correct arm, I am going to put
Product dermacrine also like
I rest to the testosterone my 47 years.
Sincerely to look for Europa's page
To entrust in ostarine trustworthy royal(real) insurance
And not problems you pay duty.
I have proved(tried) doctors and therapies always
And it is not a definitive solution not better.
Also and listened advances with
Tb thread 4, 500 but I do not see clearly
Neither results nor prices for this one my
Problem. Good days. Thank you.
Google translate fail

angelfronton

Awards
Yes , look error traductor ....but no is google , is traslate reverso traducción.
ButI believe(create) something or desire is understood my
Problem, a bit(little) advice(council) please
Thank you.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
What are the time off requirements after a cycle of Ostar1ne at 8 weeks @ 20mg? Time on plus pct = time off or less.
Cheers.

Stierenek213

Awards
What are the time off requirements after a cycle of Ostar1ne at 8 weeks @ 20mg? Time on plus pct = time off or less.
Cheers.
I guess nobody really knows yet with this stuff, anyway it depends on how you feel.

I am in my last week (7 weeks 20mg/25mg) of Ostar1ne and I feel fine, no shrinking balls or whatsoever. Maybe a little more often tired as usual but definately just a little and I should just go to bed earlier but I always fail in doing so.

So my personal guess would be "less", I think I will have a 2 months time off period and run another Ostar1ne cycle. But it depends on how I feel in 2 months

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I guess nobody really knows yet with this stuff, anyway it depends on how you feel.

I am in my last week (7 weeks 20mg/25mg) of Ostar1ne and I feel fine, no shrinking balls or whatsoever. Maybe a little more often tired as usual but definately just a little and I should just go to bed earlier but I always fail in doing so.

So my personal guess would be "less", I think I will have a 2 months time off period and run another Ostar1ne cycle. But it depends on how I feel in 2 months
Cheers man. Just that I have a bottle of Helladrol to run but not sure whether to have before or after or how long between etc etc. Too many options

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established

How did your run go? Good results?

angelfronton

Awards
Then, nobody knows one
European place of purchase
To buy ostarine, dermacrine
Ectectect ... authentic products?

Stierenek213

Awards
How did your run go? Good results?
I am satisfied, my weight went up 3 to 4 lbs and in addition my bodyfat dropped 2% which is as well 3 to 4 lbs. So around 7 lbs of lean gains in total. My 10 rep bench went up with 7.5kg which is around 16 lbs.
I am using follidrone as well but considering I used follidrone already 6 weeks prior to ostarine as well I would contribute the above results for the majority to ostarine. Nevertheless I think it is a great combo.

Stierenek213

Awards
Then, nobody knows one
European place of purchase
To buy ostarine, dermacrine
Ectectect ... authentic products?
Nope a lot of people do know, I bought my Ostar1ne (and a lot more products already) at www.jwsupplements.co.uk , takes less than a week to deliver to the Netherlands where I live. You pay the double price compared to the USA but at least customs do no check parcels within europe so at least you know that you will get it.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I am satisfied, my weight went up 3 to 4 lbs and in addition my bodyfat dropped 2% which is as well 3 to 4 lbs. So around 7 lbs of lean gains in total. My 10 rep bench went up with 7.5kg which is around 16 lbs.
I am using follidrone as well but considering I used follidrone already 6 weeks prior to ostarine as well I would contribute the above results for the majority to ostarine. Nevertheless I think it is a great combo.
Sick! I'm a week into osta and feeling pretty strong even though on a pct-doesn't feel liek one

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope a lot of people do know, I bought my Ostar1ne (and a lot more products already) at www.jwsupplements.co.uk , takes less than a week to deliver to the Netherlands where I live. You pay the double price compared to the USA but at least customs do no check parcels within europe so at least you know that you will get it.
All my parcels from the us come through customs.

Nutri-verse.com puts on the parcel that it contains vit c.

I'm from holland too;)

Stierenek213

Awards
All my parcels from the us come through customs.

Nutri-verse.com puts on the parcel that it contains vit c.

I'm from holland too;)
I will give that a try then! Which delivery method do you pick? they have so many options haha

angelfronton

Awards
Lol...confuse problem...
Site jwsupplements....
No look option clic from buy ...
¿ no exist button ? From
Smartphone zte....

Stierenek213

Awards
Lol...confuse problem...
Site jwsupplements....
No look option clic from buy ...
¿ no exist button ? From
Smartphone zte....
Para comprar usa sua computador, nao usa sua cellular. Es muinto facil:)