• RockStar
  • Established
RE1GN - THE K1NG OF PREWORKOUTS
5 Trademarked Ingredients!
5 Effective Stimulants!
5 Delicious Flavours!​
IMG_4111.PNG

IMG_4112.PNG

INNOVATION - Olympus Labs presents Vaso6™, a gallate-enhanced oligomer derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea
that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production & ST1M-X™, a powerful stimulant that will amplify the energy in RE1GN.

VALUE - An all in one pre-workout providing extreme energy & focus, incredible pump & endurance and unparalleled performance! BOGO launch promotion at Suppz to celebrate the release.

RESULTS - Beta testing has proved the efficacy of Vaso6™; with all testers giving it a 10/10 for pumps. Internal testing with ST1M-X™ demonstrated a pronounced increase in focus and energy when ST1M-X™ was used in combination with caffeine, Eria Jarenesis and the novel stimulant, J. Regia
IMG_4113.JPG

https://blog.priceplow.com/?s=re1gn
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/05/olympus-labs-reign-preview.html
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/06/olympus-labs-st1m-x-description.html
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/06/olympus-labs-reign-flavors.html

Official Write-up:
https://olympus-labs.com/product/re1gn/

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wait is almost over, boys! ?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has the full ingredients label been published yet ;)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does one get their hands on a sample or two?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just put it up for sale so I can buy the 5-pack already

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Definitely thinking some Lions blood for my first order! Not sure what else. I'm sure they are all good so might decide from coolest name lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it lives up to the hype!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In for info even though I am getting anyway...lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week of July 4th is what I got to know. The count down begins! 5 Flavors: Icy Fury, Crushers, Area 51, Lions Blood and Dragon's Mist

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RE1GN Flavours:

ISEE Fury is a cherry slushie flavour
Area 51 is a mystery
Dragons Mist is a sweet freezie flavour
Lions Blood is a tropical flavour
KrusherZ is a Orange candy flavour

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RE1GN Flavours:

Area 51 is a mystery
KrusherZ is a berry candy flavour
I have a feeling that Area51 is still the Sour Gummy. but much better version of what was tested last time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
RE1GN Flavours:

Area 51 is a mystery
KrusherZ is a berry candy flavour
I'm going with a sour apple type of flavor for area 51

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a feeling that Area51 is still the Sour Gummy. but much better version of what was tested last time.
That video Olympus Labs released with them all testing the flavors in real time said "No more Sour Gummy Bear" chit and basically smashed it so I doubt the Area 51 is a version of that.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious if the 5 pack of every flavor is going to be a for sure thing. I've seen it mentioned a few places and it said that it will be looked into. Could have definitely missed it if someone said it is happening.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are any of the new flavors remotely close to a Lemon flavor (like CU) or orange flavor (like Tr1umph)?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are any of the new flavors remotely close to a Lemon flavor (like CU) or orange flavor (like Tr1umph)?
I think you may like Lion's Blood or Area51 given your affinity for citrus-y flavours.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These are their best flavorings IMO too. I am hoping they have something similar.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the weight of the tub right? That's just hype right?
That was just a mock-up

Tubs will be around 210-215g, 20 servings.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious if the 5 pack of every flavor is going to be a for sure thing. I've seen it mentioned a few places and it said that it will be looked into. Could have definitely missed it if someone said it is happening.
I would say 85% likely at this point

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KrusherZ

Thebigc4

Awards
Do you think Re1gn will kick you out of a fasted state? I usually have to work out in the middle of my fast.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time is approaching.....

If you want to walk into the gym every session with the confidence and mindset that you are going to CONQU3R your workout and leave knowing you exceeded your expectations then RE1GN is for you. After all, who RE1GNS? K1NG’S and QU33N’S do! You too can TR1UMPH over mental and physical barriers with the most innovative and effective pre-workout fuel on the market. RE1GN is an all-in-one formula that contains only the highest quality ingredients at effective doses including 5 patented ingredients. But more importantly than the 5 patented ingredients, RE1GN includes 12 ingredients that when combined will induce the ultimate workout experience

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
The time is approaching.....

If you want to walk into the gym every session with the confidence and mindset that you are going to CONQU3R your workout and leave knowing you exceeded your expectations then RE1GN is for you. After all, who RE1GNS? K1NG’S and QU33N’S do! You too can TR1UMPH over mental and physical barriers with the most innovative and effective pre-workout fuel on the market. RE1GN is an all-in-one formula that contains only the highest quality ingredients at effective doses including 5 patented ingredients. But more importantly than the 5 patented ingredients, RE1GN includes 12 ingredients that when combined will induce the ultimate workout experience
Release it already!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18