Q&A FOR RE1GN

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Say it isn't so, OL... ��
Here is what I could find via Google:

"This species is closely related to Pausinystalia johimbe, and is said to have the same medicinal properties and uses. These are:-

The bark contains up to 6% of a mixture of indole alkaloids, the principle one being yohimbine (which is also known as aphrodine), plus pigments and tannins. The alkaloids have a cerebral stimulant action at low doses, but are highly toxic in large doses. Yohimbine has been shown to block the release of adrenalin and, in the correct dose, act as a sexual stimulant. It is the source of the only clinically-proven cure for impotence and has long been used as a traditional stimulant in Africa "

In to learn more however

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I could find via Google:

"This species is closely related to Pausinystalia johimbe, and is said to have the same medicinal properties and uses. These are:-

The bark contains up to 6% of a mixture of indole alkaloids, the principle one being yohimbine (which is also known as aphrodine), plus pigments and tannins. The alkaloids have a cerebral stimulant action at low doses, but are highly toxic in large doses. Yohimbine has been shown to block the release of adrenalin and, in the correct dose, act as a sexual stimulant. It is the source of the only clinically-proven cure for impotence and has long been used as a traditional stimulant in Africa "

In to learn more however
The write up doesn't even go into much detail about stim-x except for that it's "novel" and that it works well with the other stims.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The write up doesn't even go into much detail about stim-x except for that it's "novel" and that it works well with the other stims.
I'd also be curious for a more detailed and informative write-up/explanation of this Stim-X. I don't doubt it works well with the other ingredients/stims, but that's not really explaining much (it's included because it works well, but I think a lot of people want to know WHY/HOW it works).

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry won't be sharing that to protect other companies from attempting to duplicate it.

We've had a few copycats in the last year so not willingly going to give them the opportunity

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry won't be sharing that to protect other companies from attempting to duplicate it.

We've had a few copycats in the last year so not willingly going to give them the opportunity
Can you at least share of all people that have tested Re1gn, do/did any of them have a bad tolerance to yohimbe/bine that they had no adverse response to Re1gn? Only ask bc I fr1gg1ng hate yohimbe in any form.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you at least share of all people that have tested Re1gn, do/did any of them have a bad tolerance to yohimbe/bine that they had no adverse response to Re1gn? Only ask bc I fr1gg1ng hate yohimbe in any form.
No tester had a negative reaction.
But you are assuming that Stim-X is yohimbine which no one but a random Google search confirmed that.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good question

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But you are assuming that Stim-X is yohimbine which no one but a random Google search confirmed that.
In all fairness, if there's going to be no additional information provided for the ingredient, all people have to go on are assumptions. Now, I'm not saying these assumptions are correct, just that they're understandable IMO.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you wont provide any more information then google is all we have to go off of so.........

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not assuming actually... but dang, lol the question has been asked by several people in a couple different threads and not even acknowledged.
WE WON'T BE IGNORED GNO!!!
Throws phone across room*

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not assuming actually... but dang, lol the question has been asked by several people in a couple different threads and not even acknowledged.
WE WON'T BE IGNORED GNO!!!
Throws phone across room*
Fair point, but OL has decided to hold the data we have on this extract confidential. Not to deceive consumers but to defend against competitors

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Q&A FOR RE1GN

I don't hate Y but I dislike it in pre's.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can understand keeping some things protected. Not exactly OLs usual open label procedure but I guess it's understandable.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair point, but OL has decided to hold the data we have on this extract confidential. Not to deceive consumers but to defend against competitors
Ok, but with that in mind, you kind of have to expect people to make educated guesses and/or assumptions about it.

Reactions: GNO
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, but with that in mind, you kind of have to expect people to make educated guesses and/or assumptions about it.
Its not really a guess. They list what plant they are using and there are studies showing what alkaloids are found in that plant: "which are indole alkaloids that belong to the yohimbane and heteroyohimbane groups; among them, yohimbine was found in major amount".

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Its not really a guess. They list what plant they are using and there are studies showing what alkaloids are found in that plant: "which are indole alkaloids that belong to the yohimbane and heteroyohimbane groups; among them, yohimbine was found in major amount".
Yeah, my main point was that they should be aware that by being so "secretive" about this ingredient, they pretty much have to expect people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions, and they can't really get upset or talk down to people for it (saying their questions are just "assumptions" based on "random Google search[es]").

bhl08090

Awards
What happened to the good old days when people just tried something without over analyzing everything? I mean, why did you guys put it in a black container?! I read on some website 300 pages into a google search, loosely translated from elvish, that black containers contain monkey pheromones!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q&A FOR RE1GN

What happened to the good old days when people just tried something without over analyzing everything? I mean, why did you guys put it in a black container?! I read on some website 300 pages into a google search, loosely translated from elvish, that black containers contain monkey pheromones!
Really? Wanting to know about an ingredient, especially one that's been hyped-up quite a bit, is over analyzing things? People actually doing research and wanting to know what they're using is part of the reason why supplement quality has improved in recent years; i.e. people NOT just trying something without asking questions and doing research.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I assume you have never had a bad reaction to yohimbine before?

bhl08090

Awards
Really? Wanting to know about an ingredient, especially one that's been hyped-up quite a bit, is over analyzing things? People actually doing research and wanting to know what they're using is part of the reason why supplement quality has improved in recent years; i.e. people NOT just trying something without asking questions and doing research.
I agree. But how many times do they have to tell you they aren't going to give it up? Plus these guys do their homework and just released 2 products, one with raw and one without because they know not everyone likes it. What good would it do them to have 1 pre that alienates half their customers?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really dont understand the back and forth or the confusion, we know what the active alkaloids that are found in this plant and its yohimbane alkaloids with yohimbine being majorly present. Its pretty simple.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. But how many times do they have to tell you they aren't going to give it up? Plus these guys do their homework and just released 2 products, one with raw and one without because they know not everyone likes it. What good would it do them to have 1 pre that alienates half their customers?
You misunderstand my intentions my friend. I can respect that they will not divulge more information, but I just wanted to point out that this secrecy will inevitably, and expectedly, lead to people doing their own research and, ultimately, developing their own hypotheses and coming to their own conclusions, and some people will share their opinions of thoughts on what they think it is, to help others and get a better idea themselves. I wouldn't be saying peoples research is just "assumptions" based on "Google searches" is my point.

bhl08090

Awards
You misunderstand my intentions my friend. I can respect that they will not divulge more information, but I just wanted to point out that this secrecy will inevitably, and expectedly, lead to people doing their own research and, ultimately, developing their own hypotheses and coming to their own conclusions, and some people will share their opinions of thoughts on what they think it is, to help others and get a better idea themselves. I wouldn't be saying peoples research is just "assumptions" based on "Google searches" is my point.
I got you. It's all good. I wasn't calling anyone out. I guess I just miss the glory days where people tried something and either liked it or didn't.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got you. It's all good. I wasn't calling anyone out. I guess I just miss the glory days where people tried something and either liked it or didn't.
I can respect that...just me personally am not a huge fan of Y at all and I want to know if this is or is not in a product I am about to purchase. I can handle it in small doses but anything on the heavy side and I feel like death. I dont like feeling like death :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine. Blech. When it Re1GNs it pours, lol. Guess I'll wait to hear how people who don't respond well to yohimbe respond to this before picking any up.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm not saying that it's bad by any means, it's definitely a solid profile, but remember, educated and questioning consumers are a big reason why we have effective products in the first place.

Also, just so that people aren't thinking that people are just pulling this whole yohimbine thing out of their a**es on Google, there is a good bit of published research showing that c. macroceras does indeed contain yohimbine, yohimbenine, and other similar alkaloids. Now, that doesn't mean that we're sure the extract OL is using does contain yohimbine, but it does seem very possible that it does at least possess yohimbine-like qualities. Again, I'm not making any definite claim at all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the intro sale price this going be about a dollar per serving. Even less for those that don't require a full serving. I have no doubts that the stim blend will work perfectly as advertised. The intro price alone makes RE1GN an easy gamble for those that remain unconvinced. That and the stellar track record of OL R&D. You guys will see very soon...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean the area of **** products?!?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
At the intro sale price this going be about a dollar per serving. Even less for those that don't require a full scoop. I have no doubts that the stim blend will work perfectly as advertised. The intro price alone makes RE1GN an easy gamble for those that remain unconvinced. That and the stellar track record of OL R&D. You guys will see very soon...
I'll take full advantage of the BOGO and give this a whirl! I have seriously high hopes for this baby!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep, still gonna try this even though I hate yohimbine with every ounce of muscle I have. Hell maybe I'll just take a scoop of it with with some C&P Permaswole or something, so I have less yohimbine to deal with but plenty of da puuuump.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol@ people thinking this is "yohimbine", just because google says that this is a major constituent of the plant it doesn't mean that its the ONLY constituent of the plant. Our team goes through specs like HPLC and LC/MS to determine which constituents to test out, and let me tell you there are a lot.

We even toyed with a different stimulant but this is better imo, and that plant had some negative toxicity info and showed up as poisonous hence why we got delayed and found a different option albeit a better one.

Try the product at one scoop and then 2 and you will be amazed.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol@ people thinking this is "yohimbine", just because google says that this is a major constituent of the plant it doesn't mean that its the ONLY constituent of the plant. Our team goes through specs like HPLC and LC/MS to determine which constituents to test out, and let me tell you there are a lot.

We even toyed with a different stimulant but this is better imo, and that plant had some negative toxicity info and showed up as poisonous hence why we got delayed and found a different option albeit a better one.

Try the product at one scoop and then 2 and you will be amazed.
Come on guys, let's not be condescending to people who are only trying to figure things out, since it seems that you're not going to clear thing up, which I can respect; it's your choice. When you use an ingredient and give little-no info on it, of course people are going to do some research of their own, and when the ingredient in question is standardized for alkaloids, and yohimbine, a very popular if polarizing stimulant, is an alkaloid that's present in the source material, it's not exactly a crazy or silly question to ask if it does contain yohimbine or other similar alkaloid(s).

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys, let's not be condescending to people who are only trying to figure things out, since it seems that you're not going to clear thing up, which I can respect; it's your choice. When you use an ingredient and give little-no info on it, of course people are going to do some research of their own, and when the ingredient in question is standardized for alkaloids, and yohimbine, a very popular if polarizing stimulant, is an alkaloid that's present in the source material, it's not exactly a crazy or silly question to ask if it does contain yohimbine or other similar alkaloid(s).
Thats completely understandable but speculating versus making assumptions is different and all I'm saying is this is the route we have decided to take so if some are concerned then wait for the initial wave of feedback.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankfully, unlike many people here, I mega dose Yohimbine and don't notice anything. Count me in for Reign! Hopefully the taste isn't booty

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats completely understandable but speculating versus making assumptions is different and all I'm saying is this is the route we have decided to take so if some are concerned then wait for the initial wave of feedback.
Yeah, I'm being sure not to claim it IS yohimbine, just that it appears to be a definite possibility. I mean, yohimbine is the simplest/easiest "culprit" here, as it does fit the description of a stimulant alkaloid that requires a small dose, and it is present in the source material.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for chiming in...i don't believe anyone was assuming anything though, it was asked several times by various people in different threads and not addressed/ignored until your 2 posts just now, which having read, feel better about it now and will most likely pick some up. So again, thanks ☺

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully, unlike many people here, I mega dose Yohimbine and don't notice anything. Count me in for Reign! Hopefully the taste isn't booty
Who doesn't like eating booty?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your superhero google search skills seem to be letting you down, but pls continue the which hunt in multiple threads

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I hate yohimbine but still enjoy bloodshred raw and the chills and erections....Reign sounds like an amazing product for porn due to every single ingredient having an effect on erection quality lmfao...so just for that alone I'm buying 4 tubs...especially at $20 a bottle. Everything I've got from Olympus is top notch so I have no problem dropping money on there products.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your superhero google search skills seem to be letting you down, but pls continue the which hunt in multiple threads
Witch hunt? You misunderstand my intentions. First, I respect your decision to not divulge info on the extract. Second, I in no way doubt Reign is a solid supplement with a nice profile and should work quite well. My point was merely saying that it's only natural for people to try to figure things out if no one will tell them, and it makes sense that some people would ask about yohimbine, since it is a stimulant alkaloid (you mentioned Stim-X is standardized for alkaloids), and it does appear to be present in the source material. Again, I am NOT claiming it does contain yohimbine alkaloids, just that it's not some insane, out in left field hypothesis. That is all. No witch hunt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18