Q&A FOR RE1GN

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should probably stop taking it right away! Send me your tub and I will gladly dispose of it one workout at a time!
Haha!
As soon as the Stim-Free Re1gn comes out you can gladly have what's left in the tub. Just sticking with my Stim-Free Conqu3r Unleashed for now.

I've posted a ton on how stoked I am for new Tr1umph, as you know. But I am not sad at all about K1ngslayer getting bumped in front of it. It's going to be THAT good. :D :D :D
So what's the new order of release now then?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Haha!
As soon as the Stim-Free Re1gn comes out you can gladly have what's left in the tub. Just sticking with my Stim-Free Conqu3r Unleashed for now.
Hahaha deal! I'd take 2 scoops everyday if I could! I love it and right now stacked with Ep1logue the pumps are so good!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it and right now stacked with Ep1logue the pumps are so good!!
That's a lot of Vaso6.
I really hope the add Vaso6 to the Stim-Free Re1gn. Imagine the pumps from...

L-Citrulline
Agmatine (Agmass)
Vaso6
HydroMax
Nitrosigine

:D :D :D

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of Vaso6.
I really hope the add Vaso6 to the Stim-Free Re1gn. Imagine the pumps from...

L-Citrulline
Agmatine (Agmass)
Vaso6
HydroMax
Nitrosigine

:D :D :D
They should definitely do something like this!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've posted a ton on how stoked I am for new Tr1umph, as you know. But I am not sad at all about K1ngslayer getting bumped in front of it. It's going to be THAT good. :D :D :D

Still excited for Tr1umph though, don't worry.
Too many effective natty anabolics.
There's no such thing as this.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeh I tried get to the bottom of this, but no real answer.. its defo not the caffeine, some other ingredient maybe stimx, going try pure yohimbine to see if does same thing!!
Re1gn at 1 scoop made it turtle like crazy on me. And I just started showering at the gym as well which made it a bit akward. I got a rep to uphold you know!!... I dont really, im engaged, no rep... But yeah, stim dick for me at low doses even.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on Epilogue.So taking with Reign 1 scoop and 1 pill before workout?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
no.

2 pills ep1logue pre workout - always. on off days you CAN split the 2 pills if you want but you dont have to.

if you take re1gn, you still take 2 caps ep1logue. regardless how much scoops of re1gn or anything else you take

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well everything would be nice but I will settle for Triumph, king slayer and bonus protein
Let’s focus on the next release which is K1ngSlayer...about 4-6 weeks out

Goldigger

Awards
I'm currently doing epilogue and reign together. I have found after about 7 days of 2 scoops and 2 pills I get a bit jittery and anxious. It's odd that I didn't experience this on day 1.
I could drop the reign to 1 or 1.5 scoops but I'm enjoying the strength gains and insane pump. Fat levels have also dropped.
Reign does give me gas though! I've had to leave the gym a few times and drop in the gents...!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
OlympusLabs GNO xtyler

ive just watched the video from, i think, TJ (Fitness Deal News) about the DMHA products. its not a secret that many are or already have reformulated their products and cut either dmha or eria jarensis or even both.

i know that theres no real dmha in re1gn but dont you think that j. regia gets banned as well very soon? eria jarensis will be banned very sure like he says in the video, so even if j. regia will be allowed a few weeks/months more, you cant produce/sell re1gn anymore ☹

do you already have a plan for reformulating or something? i think you will be the first with some equal substitutes for eria and j. regia, right? please say yes

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OlympusLabs GNO xtyler

ive just watched the video from, i think, TJ (Fitness Deal News) about the DMHA products. its not a secret that many are or already have reformulated their products and cut either dmha or eria jarensis or even both.

i know that theres no real dmha in re1gn but dont you think that j. regia gets banned as well very soon? eria jarensis will be banned very sure like he says in the video, so even if j. regia will be allowed a few weeks/months more, you cant produce/sell re1gn anymore ☹

do you already have a plan for reformulating or something? i think you will be the first with some equal substitutes for eria and j. regia, right? please say yes
we put quite a few through the NoAddedHmones test (our resident stim expert) so yes

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
we put quite a few through the NoAddedHmones test (our resident stim expert) so yes
yess, nice to hear! hope it doesnt get mucj stronger or all your customers run around with a hefty psychosis lol

cubalibre000

Awards
Hi bro, I've finished two re1gn, but I'm not sutisfied respect conq3r.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Its funny that the FDA cracks down on this ****. I take two scoops and go to bed after my workouts I don't get why they think these are such high powered stims. Yes you feel it , gives you focus if you get a good pre and it is much better working out on them than without them. But to say its crack is beyond silly. The reason why they are cracking down on them is because some dumb ****er out there is taking 4 scoops at a time without proper nutrition, rest and hydration. Go out drinking the night before and take that much on a hangover and you will have a massive panic attack and end up in the ER. Thats just common knowledge. What you need to do is follow the recommended dose, and once you build a tolerance you can possibly add a half scoop to a full scoop extra. They also should put "Do not consume alcohol while cycling this pre workout. Side effects could lead to panic attacks." Along with "Proper hydration and diet is necessary while consuming this product."

The problem with this culture is that even though people lift, many do not live healthy lives. I was on the road and was in a gym recently out of town and the people who worked there were basically treating pre workout like doing cocaine. The guy asked the girl if she wanted a taste of it at 6 in the morning. "Want some of this?" Like he was chopping up a line for her. This is not a game and not something to fool around with.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q&A FOR RE1GN

what do you want to tell us? that there are thousands of idiots out there that dont have the slightest clue how to handle these substances? yes, you are right. if people would use their brain before doing some sh1t, we wouldnt need a lot of the laws...

as you have said, if you are healthy, stick with the label recommendations and you will be fine - if not, dont use that product. its simple like that.

have you read the label?! there are a bunch of warnings on the re1gn label, also not to combine it with alcohol and stick within the dose! so OL cant do more than that. and we cant change that there are so many extremely idiotic people out there.

and if you can go to sleep after two scoops you should take a break before using any stims again ;-) re1gn is VERY strong if you dont have a tolerance. if i take a 1 week break and use 1.5 scoops for my workout, i feel like VERY „energized“, not to say high. im well experienced with nearly all kind of drugs and the cocktail in re1gn is definitely some f*cking strong sh1t.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
what do you want to tell us? that there are thousands of idiots out there that dont have the slightest clue how to handle these substances? yes, you are right. if people would use their brain before doing some sh1t, we wouldnt need a lot of the laws...

as you have said, if you are healthy, stick with the label recommendations and you will be fine - if not, dont use that product. its simple like that.

have you read the label?! there are a bunch of warnings on the re1gn label, also not to combine it with alcohol and stick within the dose! so OL cant do more than that. and we cant change that there are so many extremely idiotic people out there.

and if you can go to sleep after two scoops you should take a break before using any stims again ;-) re1gn is VERY strong if you dont have a tolerance. if i take a 1 week break and use 1.5 scoops for my workout, i feel like VERY „energized“, not to say high. im well experienced with nearly all kind of drugs and the cocktail in re1gn is definitely some f*cking strong sh1t.
Where does it say on the label to not combine with alcohol? All I see is..........

Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.

Shouln't caffeine be replaced with the word alcohol instead?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Where does it say on the label to not combine with alcohol? All I see is..........

Warning: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.

Shouln't caffeine be replaced with the word alcohol instead?
the warnings are WAY longer?? whats under that text block?

you should read the full label and nor just the first part...

maybe you have a can from the first batch but as far as i know there were always the same advices.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
the warnings are WAY longer?? whats under that text block?

you should read the full label and nor just the first part...

maybe you have a can from the first batch but as far as i know there were always the same advices.
That is outstanding! I never read that part of the label due to the fact that I know all the warnings of taking in stims and the side effects that can be caused by consuming certain things such as alcohol during use. Good company you guys are that is for sure looking out for your customers.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Pandora potion taste great!!!
Had my first work out with RE1GN, and it's a solid 10/10 . I felt phenomenal

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered Pandora's Potion, should be here by end of next week. This will be the 3rd flavor to try.

fabius

Awards
it is possible to use it in pct or it could have some side effect with the serms?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is possible to use it in pct or it could have some side effect with the serms?
Re1gn should be fine in PCT. Off the top of my head I can't think of any typical PCT addition that would be problematic. I would continue to monitor BP and such like while on cycle, though.

Kiri

Awards
I would like to have some information on the type of J.Regia extract (xx:1) thanks OL guys

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to have some information on the type of J.Regia extract (xx:1) thanks OL guys
For proprietary reasons we won’t disclose our extract. All other companies that claim to use it are using a inferior extract. You can judge for yourself. We tested some of them...

Kiri

Awards
For proprietary reasons we won’t disclose our extract. All other companies that claim to use it are using a inferior extract. You can judge for yourself. We tested some of them...
I don't ask to copy the product, I ask to compare because I use RE1GN almost everyday and in my pharmacy we have a product for focus "Cerveau clair" by New Nordic and it have J.regia extract 5:1
cerveauclair_dos.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
re1gn is a very high quality product, imo.

Reactions: GNO

bhl08090

Awards
Stupid question. If taken in the morning will this throw off any blood work I have to be fasted for later in the morning?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stupid question. If taken in the morning will this throw off any blood work I have to be fasted for later in the morning?
I guess you'd take Re1gn, hit the gym and then get bloods. Then keep in mind that the workout itself will throw off several values.

Kiri

Awards
Just received my REIGN area51 View attachment 158568
I read a lot it have yohimbine like effects blah blah.. so I started with less than one scoop and I scooped the scoop in a Meso scoop because the original scoop didn't stay right to weight the powder
View attachment 158569
View attachment 158570
Some residues at the bottom which dissapeared completely after 5 minutes
View attachment 158571
View attachment 158572
At first it tasted sour like Dust Extreme pineapple mango then I let it dissolve 5 minutes more and wouaah I can drink it all day, the taste is light in a good way and it's doesn't feel like chemical taste, the problem is I put too much water in and too less products. The effect is nice, I like the fact it have no much caffeine in it because it something 350 mg caffeine doses made me weird so I feel relaxed a little xanax feeling Lol thanks the kanna so next time I'll take the full dosage.
View attachment 158575
And the little bonus I like is the little blue foam like the Meso snow cone
View attachment 158573
And horny which is a good point
View attachment 158576
I can't conclude for the full PREWORKOUT effects because of the little dose and the fact I took 4h before 2 scoops Hi Tech Off The Chain, but I'm surprised it didn't made me jittery and I think I can handle it at full dosage on empty stomach, the REIGN is still peaking slowly I feel it nice good feeling no cold hand and no runny nose. It's pleasant to pay for something good, thanks Olympus Labs even if I wasn't sponsored for the test haha.

View attachment 158574

So tomorrow I start my day with two scoop in ice water and with some carbonated water to have a good kick.
Just tried the Isee Fury, EU version batch B-XXX from Amzon, the taste is excellent for a PWO 10/10!

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

Started this one immediately after I finished the last scoop of the old.

But the effects are different : 30 min after a meal 1/4, 1/2 to 1 scoop it kicks in very fast, the focus and the energy lasts around 10 minutes and after I feel cold and have runny nose for the rest of the day + It made me pee every 5 minutes!
Compared to my first REIGN is like night and day.
However it taste really nice.. :(

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered fairy's kiss flavour in the USA formula from over here in the UK, will update on flavour and energy boosting effects when i use it for my Friday leg workout, i am used to stim heavy pre workouts such as the DMAA based Mesomorph and Dust Extreme so will be interesting to compare this for energy / pump and overall flavour.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just ordered fairy's kiss flavour in the USA formula from over here in the UK, will update on flavour and energy boosting effects when i use it for my Friday leg workout, i am used to stim heavy pre workouts such as the DMAA based Mesomorph and Dust Extreme so will be interesting to compare this for energy / pump and overall flavour.
I don’t think you will be disappointed unless you are a stim junkie to the point of absurdity. For me personally, the focus is what sets Reign apart. FK is a pretty good flavor too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t think you will be disappointed unless you are a stim junkie to the point of absurdity. For me personally, the focus is what sets Reign apart. FK is a pretty good flavor too.
I have become more of a fan of RE1GN in general as time goes by...it’s so motivating and such a feel good supplement!

To be honest, I find myself using it for purposes other than working out a bit too often. For example, I was under the influence of RE1GN during my OL protein powder video. Both of them! Oops..

I have been reluctant to give up my CU, but I finally feel as though I will be able to carry on without it when my current supply has been exhausted :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll love Re1gn. This is the only Pre I have tried which made me laser focused, lift extra heavy and didn’t let me sleep (I took it at 4PM. Lasted for 7-8hrs). Energy is pure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18