Q&A FOR RE1GN

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think it was at ** and amazon doesn't carry it at the moment.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind back in stock it was gone for a bit so had me thinking.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like most of the best supplements that have come and gone...I feel as though it is just a matter of time before RE1GN becomes something we will have to stock up on.:sad3:

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like most of the best supplements that have come and gone...I feel as though it is just a matter of time before RE1GN becomes something we will have to stock up on.:sad3:
I hope not. i have the OG dragon's mist. All i need is 1/2 scoop or less. So around 80 servings haha.

Kiri

Awards
3412A70F-97EB-483D-AEB5-1415A5A96A21.jpeg

Third REIGN is here, this potion tastes great ! (US VERSION)

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new flavouring is seriously delicious!
Only pre-wo where 1/2 serving is effective.

Kiri

Awards
I like the fact the effect is predictable and consistent: taking a scoop every time I know how it will affect me :)

Today just took 4,8 g to taste it, but the full dose is written : 10,99g on the label so I have to weigh 5,5g for 1/2 dose ; the supplement facts are not written like the old REIGN (US) I had.
These changes are for the new/different between flavors/versions ?

Edit : just weighed a heaping scoop = 1/2 dose

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope not. i have the OG dragon's mist. All i need is 1/2 scoop or less. So around 80 servings haha.
a guy said he couldn't use it because it was too strong...so I sent him $10 for shipping and he set me almost a full jug...went thru that a long time ago, lol!!!

love me some re1gn!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Errybody wanna claim they a stim junkie until the palpitations start. Weak sauce:head:
Oh I’m one! If there’s any of that crazy OG stuff around I’ll take some! I’m a full 2 scooper of Re1gn

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I might go back down to 1 scoop or even 1.5 scoops. I had a great leg session today but felt quite dizzy and sick after workout, normally i have used 20-30 mins after my pre workout meal, but today it was 2 hours so more fasted and it hit much harder.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might go back down to 1 scoop or even 1.5 scoops. I had a great leg session today but felt quite dizzy and sick after workout, normally i have used 20-30 mins after my pre workout meal, but today it was 2 hours so more fasted and it hit much harder.
That’s all you need. I usually do that since i drink caffeine early in the mornings

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Errybody wanna claim they a stim junkie until the palpitations start. Weak sauce:head:
lol...I didn't start out with 2 scoops of that super stim og dragons mist, but I did work my way up to 2 scoops before jug was done...I really do love me some re1gn!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...I didn't start out with 2 scoops of that super stim og dragons mist, but I did work my way up to 2 scoops before jug was done...I really do love me some re1gn!!!
Wow...that is impressive! I didn’t think anyone was able to handle 2 scoops of OG Dragons Mist..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...that is impressive! I didn’t think anyone was able to handle 2 scoops of OG Dragons Mist..
Wimsicle did! First day he received it he did 2 scoops and went into narnia. He came back but not sure if he came back 100% there. After that reports of it being too strong started emerging

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wimsicle did! First day he received it he did 2 scoops and went into narnia. He came back but not sure if he came back 100% there. After that reports of it being too strong started emerging
Oh yes...those were the days!
This is my favorite thread since being a member on AM. There was never a dull moment for months!
I think that someone who doesn’t even know what a pre workout is would enjoy reading this thread.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took some time off using other pre workouts, but nothing comes close to Re1gn. It’s probably my favorite product on the market.
Appreciate the love!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be using 2 scoops for my quad workout tomorrow, i tend to save it for my hardest workouts due to the awesome focus it provides which makes it easier to push for new PR's.

bhl08090

Awards
got to have my re1gn...
No doubt. I wanted to give myself some time off since Ive used it exclusively since it’s release, but I found myself daydreaming in the middle of workouts for the day to start it up again and quitting the trash that I was ingesting.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got to have my re1gn...
No doubt. I wanted to give myself some time off since Ive used it exclusively since it’s release, but I found myself daydreaming in the middle of workouts for the day to start it up again and quitting the trash that I was ingesting.
I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn:head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been on an extended break from Re1gn due to cycling. I started it back up during week 2 of PCT when I was really struggling and Bam! The workout intensity was back to every bit of the level I was at on cycle. Nothing beats Re1gn:head:
i'm a huge stim guy, but re1gn is much more than just stims for me--the focus and intensity are unmatched, imo.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The stims complex is certainly STRONG (yet not overwhelming) but the product as a whole is much more than this indeed.
The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The balance in energy and focus is great and the mind to muscle connection i get with it sets it apart from any other pre workout i have used including the OG Craze, Frenzy and even some of the other stim heavy pre workouts like Hyde by prosupps.
Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated. Yes, we truly believe Re1gn is in a league of its own.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's where I'm currently, gotta get some otherwise it feels I'll be skipping gym often...

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a new version of Re1gn coming out soon? I notice it's unavailable for some retailers (the version with vaso6) or is this the "new" version and it's just out of stock for now?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a new version of Re1gn coming out soon? I notice it's unavailable for some retailers (the version with vaso6) or is this the "new" version and it's just out of stock for now?
Re1gn will be rebranded as I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition and will remain the same. Will only be available through brick and mortar though

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've come to the realization that unless ya'll stop producing it, Re1gn is my only stim preworkout I'll use.. Hits me perfectly and the focus + Pump + stim combo is definitely on point

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have tips for making RE1GN a powder again? Mine has clumped to no return and I haven't used it in weeks. :(

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have tips for making RE1GN a powder again? Mine has clumped to no return and I haven't used it in weeks. :(
Hey brother, try sticking it in the freezer over night, then blend it up the next morning. I purchased a product form another company and it arrived as a clumpy mess (not very happy about that!) anyways, I searched the forums and found that trick I mentioned above and it worked!

I can always count on the great minds in this forum!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother, try sticking it in the freezer over night, then blend it up the next morning. I purchased a product form another company and it arrived as a clumpy mess (not very happy about that!) anyways, I searched the forums and found that trick I mentioned above and it worked!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Perfect. Thanks so much for the tip! Hoping to use it Friday for chest/shoulders so I'll get it in the freezer tonight.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've come to the realization that unless ya'll stop producing it, Re1gn is my only stim preworkout I'll use.. Hits me perfectly and the focus + Pump + stim combo is definitely on point
True performance enhancement without anxiety and awful jitters. The perfect product in its category indeed.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True performance enhancement without anxiety and awful jitters. The perfect product in its category indeed.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re1gn will be rebranded as I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition and will remain the same. Will only be available through brick and mortar though
Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah gotcha. So what about I Am Supreme (non black version)? Will that be an entirely different profile?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure about entirely different profile but the non-black version will not have the exocitc stims but will have theacrine/dynamine

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool that’s kind of what I’m looking for since I’ve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since I’m about ready to make an order!

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool that’s kind of what I’m looking for since I’ve heard mixed things about stim x. I can take most pres but when it comes to certain stims (yohimbe for example) it does more harm than good for me haha. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open for it...hopefully soon since I’m about ready to make an order!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They also have samples of re1gn on the olympus labs site. So if you end up ordering you could always throw in a sample to see how you react ;)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They also have samples of re1gn on the olympus labs site. So if you end up ordering you could always throw in a sample to see how you react ;)

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh that’s good to know. I might just order a couple tubs of Endur3 from their site and then add in a sample of Re1gb. Thanks buddy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18