Q&A FOR RE1GN

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
It seems alot of internationals haven't yet, surprised they resent it out so quickly.
They shipped my 2nd order on the 17th this month and it's now with my customs. Not too bad.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
So I have tested this out a couple different ways. Empty stomach with food, 2 scoops, 1.5, and 1.

I'd say this is something that is working better to my liking as I develop a bit of a tolerance to the stim blend. I seem to be handling the edginess I got from it the first day much better.

Any way, one slightly Heaping scoop today before the gym. Hit some PR's, one being on my deadlift...I had a focus and drive that were amazing. I had a couple times that I was thinking like damn...I feel really freaking good. I had the drive to still do cardio on row machine after lifting, and still went home and mowed the lawn lol.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if I missed the communication. I'd like to know when should we send DM back to OL and how will be shipping cost be taken care of. Anybody?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I missed the communication. I'd like to know when should we send DM back to OL and how will be shipping cost be taken care of. Anybody?
Prior posts are that you email GNO with all details and a return label will be provided. Should be several pages back.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. Just want to know what's happening with the replacement situation.
Front office staff have been tied up this week so likely won't send out return labels for another week or so

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tested Reign this morning.. 1 scoop on empty stomach and 1/2 scoop intraworkout. jeez this thing is like magic.. just broke my PR's in both deadlift and squat. its been 5 hrs since I took it and the energy is still high.

Reactions: GNO

AussieBrad23

Awards
Finally got my tubs in Australia Friday last week (from the preorder) ... trained on 1.5 scoops of Lions blood yesterday.... loved it, great work OL!! Glad i didnt take on 2 scoops right away!

What is the consensus with Dragons Mist? I have a tub of that as well... is it really overstimmed or are some people finding it ok? Would rather not post back!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got Re1gn today, and decided to use Krusher?

Taste was alright, pretty good actually.

I am a GOD among men tho, I went 2 scoops straight of the bat.

I had no issue, it wasn't as strong as I was expecting.
I had a bit of a runny nose, generally get this from Y.

Crushed my work-out, felt a bit flat around set 17-18 on chest ?

Tempted to do 2 scoops DM ?, I won't risk it tho.

Pump is pretty awesome, I'd say 9/10. My chest was hurting a bit at one stage, but It was great.

Tomorrow is back, so it'll be a real test of the pump action. I won't give a full review til I've used it for the whole week. ;)

So far, so good!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

Crushed my work-out, felt a bit flat around set 17-18 on chest

Tempted to do 2 scoops DM , I won't risk it tho.

Pump is pretty awesome, I'd say 9/10. My chest was hurting a bit at one stage, but It was great.

Tomorrow is back, so it'll be a real test of the pump action. I won't give a full review til I've used it for the whole week. ;)

So far, so good!
How the hell did you get yours?! Haha mine must be held up in customs grrrrr

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How the hell did you get yours?! Haha mine must be held up in customs grrrrr
Sometimes you gotta grease some palms to keep things moving brah ;) Underpaid customs agent could always use some scratch on the side

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Crushed my work-out, felt a bit flat around set 17-18 on chest ��

Tempted to do 2 scoops DM ��, I won't risk it tho.

So far, so good!
Thanks for the review, and please don't use the DM at two scoops. Wait for recall (we are waiting for second batch to be finished so we can trade it out).

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the effects are mellowed out on the stims because of Kanna. A lot of stims can cause anxiety and this ingredient is known to reduce it hence the overall mellowing effect you get from using the product. There is no high and low and there is no general crash

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the effects are mellowed out on the stims because of Kanna. A lot of stims can cause anxiety and this ingredient is known to reduce it hence the overall mellowing effect you get from using the product. There is no high and low and there is no general crash
I love the mellowed out effect...feels really nice.

only problem I have is after 4 uses the original mellow effect waned, the stim effect and pump are still top notch though.

I took a couple of days off iseefury and the effect came back only to wane again after daily use...conclusion, using re1gn daily will blunt the mellowed out effect!!!

will be limiting use of re1gn to 3-4 times weekly to still get that feel good effect.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wish to add my 2 cents to already detailed thread:

Some of the replies on here have been surprising, added some placebo effect to first time users as myself.
One thing I learnt is to ignore comments until you try the product yourself. The replies are good to understand
about the flavours. Personally 1-10 scaling for flavour is bull****. As most reviews give 8-9 on flavour for 90percent quality pre supps.

Area 51: Hard to explain flavour, but its definitly drinkable, can easily drink it, this main important point.
It does have a small chemical taste to it, so flavour does not know what its trying to be.
Can carry on taking it fine, will be curious on how flavour will improve in the future.

Test Results:

Monday: Half Scoop = Not sure why I bothered, didnt feel anything (No side effects)
Tuesday: 1 Full Scoop = Felt good, no to bad workout..small placebo effect of coldness (No side effects)
Wednesday: 1.5 Scoop = Similar feeling to 1 scoop, no side effects, but lot more energy.
Thursday: 2 Scoop = Product delivered!!, Did a personal best on bench press, felt good throughout workout,
but need to test few more times. NO SIDE EFFECTS that I know of. Will carry on with 2 scoop bit longer to see results..

Only issue I had is problem with sleep, I cannot goto sleep with this stuff in system!!!

Overall the product definitly delivers, I'm totally surprised so many people on thread had cold effects, mass sweating and
other issues. Maybe its something do with the ingredients and individuals genetics or sesitivity to some ingredient maybe STIM X.

Definitly a top quality pre workout, but could not use each day due to sleep issues as I exercise in evenings, so will wait for the NON STIM alternative in the future.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wish to add my 2 cents to already detailed thread:

Some of the replies on here have been surprising, added some placebo effect to first time users as myself.
One thing I learnt is to ignore comments until you try the product yourself. The replies are good to understand
about the flavours. Personally 1-10 scaling for flavour is bull****. As most reviews give 8-9 on flavour for 90percent quality pre supps.

Area 51: Hard to explain flavour, but its definitly drinkable, can easily drink it, this main important point.
It does have a small chemical taste to it, so flavour does not know what its trying to be.
Can carry on taking it fine, will be curious on how flavour will improve in the future.

Test Results:

Monday: Half Scoop = Not sure why I bothered, didnt feel anything (No side effects)
Tuesday: 1 Full Scoop = Felt good, no to bad workout..small placebo effect of coldness (No side effects)
Wednesday: 1.5 Scoop = Similar feeling to 1 scoop, no side effects, but lot more energy.
Thursday: 2 Scoop = Product delivered!!, Did a personal best on bench press, felt good throughout workout,
but need to test few more times. NO SIDE EFFECTS that I know of. Will carry on with 2 scoop bit longer to see results..

Only issue I had is problem with sleep, I cannot goto sleep with this stuff in system!!!

Overall the product definitly delivers, I'm totally surprised so many people on thread had cold effects, mass sweating and
other issues. Maybe its something do with the ingredients and individuals genetics or sesitivity to some ingredient maybe STIM X.

Definitly a top quality pre workout, but could not use each day due to sleep issues as I exercise in evenings, so will wait for the NON STIM alternative in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to write up some thoughts. What time are you taking it? Pretty much any high-stim preworkout that I take too late in the day will keep me up. I usually work out around 4:30 too, so Re1gn has been a single scooper for me. Looking forward to hearing how 2 scoops continues to treat you, and hopefully you can get some earlier workouts in! Soon enough you'll be able to go one scoop Re1gn + Ep1logue, which may help with the evening workout thing.

Spartan lean

Awards
I am having the same issue with 2 scoops at about 4:30 pm. Keeps me up later than my normal. For some strange reason I can't seem to stop taking it. This stuff really works well. By far this is the best pre I have had based on performance.
I have I see fury and lions blood and both taste pretty decent but I really don't care much about the taste, I just chug it down with some cold water and wait about 30 min then workout. First time I took it I went right to 2 scoops and as soon as I finished my workout I went to order a few more tubs. Unfortunately the site with the sale was sold out.
Great product guys!!!

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I worked my way up to 2 scoops at once, I had a great leg work out. I had seen some reviews comparing certain factors of re1gn to craze....I didn't think that was possible, but the focus and drive while on this product are honestly nothing short of awesome. I'd like to go through a container and see where my lifts are, tracking my progress and so far I have made some nice increases. I actually have the energy drive and focus to want to do cardio after heavy lifting.. Good ****!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Got my reign in

Can't try it right now though as I am sick as

BakfrmtheDead

Awards
Add a scoop of noxygen to your reign and thank me later.... painful!!!!

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my delivery of AREA 51. Excited to try tomorrow.

Question for OL,

It says to start at one Scoop. Will one scoop provide any pump benefits if I'm only getting half dosage in L Cittruline, Vaso 6, and Agmatine? Is the point to work your way up to 2 scoops as quickly as possible?

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established

Question for OL,

It says to start at one Scoop. Will one scoop provide any pump benefits if I'm only getting half dosage in L Cittruline, Vaso 6, and Agmatine? Is the point to work your way up to 2 scoops as quickly as possible?
1 scoop does provide a pretty decent pump.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been stacking RedCons big noise and total war together for the past 2 months..that was an excellent stack, huge pump lazor focus and endurance. I'm really interested to see if Area 51 exceeds it.

Is there any pump or vaso that can be stacked with Re1gn, or is re1gn itself good enough? I'm really excited for the upcoming new OL vaso coming out. Sounds like you can stack it with re1gn.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Question for OL,

Yes, one scoop will absolutely provide pump benefits.

I have been stacking RedCons big noise and total war together for the past 2 months..that was an excellent stack, huge pump lazor focus and endurance. I'm really interested to see if Area 51 exceeds it.

Is there any pump or vaso that can be stacked with Re1gn, or is re1gn itself good enough? I'm really excited for the upcoming new OL vaso coming out. Sounds like you can stack it with re1gn.
But, if the pump from one scoop isn't enough for you, then EP1LOGUE will be out soon and can be stacked with Re1gn.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Re1gn is killing my d##k.

It was like half the size for hours after the work out. Im done with stims, just can't be good for your health if it affects you this way.

Back to non-stim with a double short black soon.

Great product tho, I do enjoy using it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It was like half the size for hours after the work out. Im done with stims, just can't be good for your health if it affects you this way.

Didn't you just buy 8 more bottles of schizo psycho lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Stim d1ck is not an uncommon thing...

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote

It's a pre workout. How could it possibly effect you like that?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just rehydrate and you'll back to normal in no time

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't you just buy 8 more bottles of schizo psycho lol
Haha, they're for resale man! I already got 6 bottles ?

I was a bit dehydrated, but honestly I wanna come off all stimulants. I'm hanging for Tr1umph etc

In the past, when I had bulk 50% HGW on hand it counted acted the stim d##k when taken with heavy stims ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, they're for resale man! I already got 6 bottles ��

I was a bit dehydrated, but honestly I wanna come off all stimulants. I'm hanging for Tr1umph etc

In the past, when I had bulk 50% HGW on hand it counted acted the stim d##k when taken with heavy stims ��
Check your PM

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my tubs in Australia Friday last week (from the preorder) ... trained on 1.5 scoops of Lions blood yesterday.... loved it, great work OL!! Glad i didnt take on 2 scoops right away!

What is the consensus with Dragons Mist? I have a tub of that as well... is it really overstimmed or are some people finding it ok? Would rather not post back!
Will crack that open right now :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Lions blood - tastes like orange medicine

Not that bad though

barrettv

Awards
Tried 2 scoops of Re1gn for the first time yesterday - Area 51. Taste was fine. Had my heart pounding much higher than i'm used to on any other Pre and it put me off a bit. I also got goosebumps but I don't mind that - good alternative to Beta Alanine tingles in my opinion :)
But despite still having a strong workout, overall I was a bit too on edge. 2 scoops of Area 51 is much stronger than any other Pre I've tried - and I've tried amongst the strongest! So I cut it to 1 scoop this morning and it was a better experience but not what I was hoping for.
So tomorrow i'll go 1.5 scoops to see if this hits the mark.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just left yesterday for a 10days vacay and today the package has arrived. Why me. Why???!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18