Q & A FOR OR1GIN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really; my mistake. Feels like longer than that. I did not wright it down on my calendar. It was my best guess at the time. So I am beginning my third week as I had originally thought.
Fair enough, let's move on.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
2nd week in just following dosing protocol on the label

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Listen do you want to hear real experiences or do you want people to just post what you want to hear. I apologize that I overestimated my starting time by one by a week. Well, I don't apologize for anything to you as I have no respect for you.
Fair enough, let's move on.
:biggthumpup:

CJNator

Awards
Can you explain how you came to the bolded conclusion? Thus far there has been two reports and one troll regarding strength loss.
I'm just throwing my thoughts out there and I could have sworn about 3 or 4 but you may be right, I do recall one of the individual being on cycle and that isn't a good sign. I can just be an individual effect too.

Also look at it this way the amount of vocal people on this product saying strength increase vs strength decrease can statistically be huge with all the orders. If this was so though maybe there would be more people complaining but also maybe they combatted it somehow or just stop it. It may just be like a small problem but IMO it's best to act as if isn't.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just throwing my thoughts out there and I could have sworn about 3 or 4 but you may be right, I do recall one of the individual being on cycle and that isn't a good sign. I can just be an individual effect too.

Also look at it this way the amount of vocal people on this product saying strength increase vs strength decrease can statistically be huge with all the orders. If this was so though maybe there would be more people complaining but also maybe they combatted it somehow or just stop it. It may just be like a small problem but IMO it's best to act as if isn't.
You misunderstand what I asked, I was curious as to how you came to the bolded statement you made. I have researched the compounds in this product, I know their mechanism of actions. I don't understand how it came directly impact muscular endurance.

Yes; can we please finally... I would love to let this all go...seriously. I am not here with any hidden agendas and I don't wish to have these constant arguments..
I'd love for you to stop posting in here.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand how you all can be reps and get away with this kind of unprofessional behavior. I really enjoy OL products and am still hoping to see more of the benefits from Or1gin. Now that I have been exposed to the likes of the OL reps on here. I am likely to not buy anymore OL products again. I know none of you will care about that fact but it is truly disgraceful how you have represented yourselve's and as a result Olympus Labs as well.
I like how your extremely limited experience with the OL reps makes you think they're bad and unprofessional. It kinda seems like you already wanted that to be the case and was looking for a reason to say it.

If you don't like OL or their products, quit posting in here and move on. Simple as that.

CJNator

Awards
You misunderstand what I asked, I was curious as to how you came to the bolded statement you made. I have researched the compounds in this product, I know their mechanism of actions. I don't understand how it came directly impact muscular endurance.
I was merely spit balling my opinion since I highly doubt they loss strength unless they were in a decent calorie deficiency, that's why I asked for specifics on their training and diet. Genuine question, do you have any idea why they may be losing strength?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was merely spit balling my opinion since I highly doubt they loss strength unless they were in a decent calorie deficiency, that's why I asked for specifics on their training and diet. Genuine question, do you have any idea why they may be losing strength?
Ahh, sorry I clearly misunderstood then. Well I was thinking along the lines of a drop in blood sugar if taken pre workout and the person had not eaten for a little while prior. But this didnt appear to be the case with the two people who raised the issue.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand how you all can be reps and get away with this kind of unprofessional behavior. I really enjoy OL products and am still hoping to see more of the benefits from Or1gin. Now that I have been exposed to the likes of the OL reps on here. I am likely to not buy anymore OL products again. I know none of you will care about that fact but it is truly disgraceful how you have represented yourselve's and as a result Olympus Labs as well.
To be quite honest, I've stayed out of this. But you consistently took every opportunity imaginable to be negative towards OL and us reps. No matter if we took the high road or ignored you, you somehow found an opportunity to be negative. It's to the point now that when someone posts a positive experience about Origin, you find a way to bring negativity into it. You don't even know how long you've been on the product (and FWIW, there's a huge difference between two weeks and four weeks, and the difference is greater than one week). You keep saying you want to move on and get back to the thread yet you keep looping back to the same old stuff you so wish to avoid.

We are pretty open to negative feedback. We quickly incorporate the feedback and concerns of AM members (product scoop handle being too small, Super-11 issues, shipping issues, etc). Please do not attempt to paint as an uncaring group that disrespects our customers. That's not even close to the truth. Please don't attempt to paint as a company that isn't open to product feedback and customer concerns. It's just plain wrong.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I've never had one issue since dealing with OL, either their reps or products. Personally i havent had a supplement company want to work with me not against me like OL does even up to the owner. I've had alot of orders with them and will continue to, there's a huge reason why i support OL cause they support their customers and have quality products.

OL reps there will always be trolls and nah sayers out there, just keep doing what your doing.

CJNator

Awards
Ahh, sorry I clearly misunderstood then. Well I was thinking along the lines of a drop in blood sugar if taken pre workout and the person had not eaten for a little while prior. But this didnt appear to be the case with the two people who raised the issue.
It's all good and it can just be a possible subjective responses coincidently but without bloods nothing can be sure. Crazy idea though, OL sends those individuals another bottle or two of orig1n if said individuals were willing to do bloods but only if it becomes an issue in the long run since Orig1n hasn't been out for too long.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good and it can just be a possible subjective responses coincidently but without bloods nothing can be sure. Crazy idea though, OL sends those individuals another bottle or two of orig1n if said individuals were willing to do bloods but only if it becomes an issue in the long run since Orig1n hasn't been out for too long.
We need to stop suggesting ppl take a product and get bloods, srs! OR1GIN is a not a PH nor does it affect your HPTA so bloods are pretty irrelevant. Unless you want to have a PHD design a controlled environment where diet, training etc Is monitored a blood test or other tests are no more accurate than me telling you I ate 6 donuts and hit a PR. It is for all intents and purpose equivalent to anecdotal feedback.

If someone posts bloods on a forum for all you know it is not even his results, just sayin.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 2 on or1gin still strong, no strength loss hit same weights as on cycle sometime higher hella impressive, I did get a slight bloat like mk677, but here is why i have been eating like sh!t so yeah news flash if u eat bad then it's gonna happen to u, unless u r blessed with great genetics, as far as my natty buddy this dude pushing weights and growing like weed on it as he can eat tons and not get fat.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We need to stop suggesting ppl take a product and get bloods, srs! OR1GIN is a not a PH nor does it affect your HPTA so bloods are pretty irrelevant. Unless you want to have a PHD design a controlled environment where diet, training etc Is monitored a blood test or other tests are no more accurate than me telling you I ate 6 donuts and hit a PR. It is for all intents and purpose equivalent to anecdotal feedback.

If someone posts bloods on a forum for all you know it is not even his results, just sayin.
So a dude taking King's Blood shouldn't get bloods and post them on the forum?

"Hey! Take our test booster! But don't get bloodwork proving it works (or doesn't)!"

Seriously?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"Hey! Take our test booster! But don't get bloodwork proving it works (or doesn't)!"

Seriously?
I was not referring to KB, if you read my post. This is an Or1gin thread btw. Would you take bloods on ARA or PA?

However, if you don't meticulously track diet, training etc your blood work may not be representative. Oh and you can't be taking multiple supps. If you do all that then there is merit.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
We need to stop suggesting ppl take a product and get bloods, srs! .
GNO, I agree about bloods for Orig1n, from what I understand of how it works the labs would not have value. However GreenMachineX was, I believe, responding to the section of your post I quoted above, where you (seemed to have) implied that bloods had no merit for any products/supps. I am not trying to argue, just providing an different perspective to what you may have intended with your post.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO, I agree about bloods for Orig1n, from what I understand of how it works the labs would not have value. However GreenMachineX was, I believe, responding to the section of your post I quoted above, where you (seemed to have) implied that bloods had no merit for any products/supps. I am not trying to argue, just providing an different perspective to what you may have intended with your post.
Fair enough. Let me be clear my opinion there is only value to get bloods if:
- the supp affects your HPTA
- you are not taking another supp that has an impact
- diet, training, etc are documented

CJNator

Awards

By bloods I don't mean hormone wise but I see where you're getting at.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Seriously?
Or promote a GH product for months on this forum. Then, we are the crazy ones for asking if they ran bloodwork that shows in increase in GH levels lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was not referring to KB, if you read my post. This is an Or1gin thread btw. Would you take bloods on ARA or PA?

However, if you don't meticulously track diet, training etc your blood work may not be representative. Oh and you can't be taking multiple supps. If you do all that then there is merit.
Actually, I did run bloods on PA/soy lecithin to prove it didn't increase estrogen levels. Bloodwork is a snapshot of what's going on in the body. Of course it has its limitations, but it is mostly helpful.

Or1gin was marketed as your GH product so why does it have no merit when testing to see if it does increase GH levels above baseline? It is not perfect science, but it can definitely be helpful when determine effectiveness of the product. I for one do believe we will see a rise in baseline levels.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or promote a GH product for months on this forum. Then, we are the crazy ones for asking if they ran bloodwork that shows in increase in GH levels lol
I urge you to read the writeup again.
Yes, part of the formula boosts HGH blood level, but no bloodwork is going to show you the increased IGF-1 receptor signalling.
The actual research on the compounds used in this product does.
Nor any bloodwork is going to show you its effect on ribosomal biogenesis.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I urge you to read the writeup again.
Yes, part of the formula boosts HGH blood level, but no bloodwork is going to show you the increased IGF-1 receptor signalling.
Nor any bloodwork is going to show you its effect on ribosomal biogenesis.
My fault it is no longer a GH product.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seriously?
There are a ton of variables involved when getting bloodwork done so its hard to gague accurate readings unless you got bloods multiple times per day on the day you tested and compare. Your total test readings will float throughout the day, sometimes the best way to gague results with test boosters is by anecdotal feedback. We do however exercise using patented ingredients because of the fact that these ingredients show promising data in controlled study groups.

Look at the amount of companies using non standardized and non patented ingredients but still citing patented ingredients data. This is not just infringement but a slap in the face to the customer since costs are clearly valued over everything else

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a lot of misinformation being spread in this thread. Individual bloods collected once per day wont prove anything. There are so many variables involved, individual bloods can not prove product effectiveness as compared to the data derived from running human studies like nutraceutical companies do. This is why we continue to use patented and standardized ingredients.

There are several reporting anecdotal feedback in regards to origin which shows quality of sleep increases, tingly hands, strength, and a ton of positive indicators. This feedback is more viable than testing because the normal individual does not have the resources to get their gh marker tested accurately

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
3 &1/2 weeks in and got the muscle fullness yesterday. Major fullness!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am almost 3 weeks in too and i'm also noticing substantial skin-tearing pumps. Did chest today and the pump in my chest and triceps was insane.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Q & A FOR OR1GIN

All I can say is 2 weeks roughly in and my girlfriend says "**** you look bigger"

This stuff works. Period. All day pumps and muscle fullness is out of this world

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I can say is 2 weeks roughly in and my girlfriend says "**** you look bigger"

This stuff works. Period. All day pumps and muscle fullness is out of this world
I can't wait to get my two bottles now.. hopefully it flies through customs

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You should know man, we ALWAYS deliver on our products ;)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am almost 3 weeks in too and i'm also noticing substantial skin-tearing pumps. Did chest today and the pump in my chest and triceps was insane.

Ad maiora! :banana:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I came off a cycle up 15lbs in early Sept and after 2-3 weeks of OR1GIN in PCT I was accused several times of 'juicing' :hammer:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that too. I'm using another supp but Or1gin is looking good. Great profile.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

what looks bigger? lol

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I did run bloods on PA/soy lecithin to prove it didn't increase estrogen levels. Bloodwork is a snapshot of what's going on in the body. Of course it has its limitations, but it is mostly helpful.

Or1gin was marketed as your GH product so why does it have no merit when testing to see if it does increase GH levels above baseline? It is not perfect science, but it can definitely be helpful when determine effectiveness of the product. I for one do believe we will see a rise in baseline levels.
What were your findings on soy lecithin and estrogen?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think?
No elevation of Estrogen because there is not even trace amounts of Isoflavones (phytoestrogen) in Soy lecithin Granules.

Back to topic :) this is Or1gin thread:)
Had to sneak that one in...thanks. Back to origin talk. Lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my email to confirm x2 or1gin and x2 KB wohoo!

Now I wont feel left out with all this or1gin talk

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I will say this in defense of OL:

The OL products I have used are the truth, and every single label I see them release is always stacked to the brim with fully-dosed ingredients. I highly doubt a company that never releases a half-assed product or skimps in any area, even packaging/customer service etc., would be looking to cheat or fool anyone. If they did, surely they would start by releasing products with ineffective or under-dosed trash like 95% of the other companies out there.

Just my common sense input.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this in defense of OL:

The OL products I have used are the truth, and every single label I see them release is always stacked to the brim with fully-dosed ingredients. I highly doubt a company that never releases a half-assed product or skimps in any area, even packaging/customer service etc., would be looking to cheat or fool anyone. If they did, surely they would start by releasing products with ineffective or under-dosed trash like 95% of the other companies out there.

Just my common sense input.
Thanks man. This is the key. We can't claim that every product we've ever made will give every single user mind-blowing results, (no supp company can, the inherent subjectivity of pharmacodynamics is such that different people will experience different types/levels of effects). However, we CAN try to formulate our products as intelligently as possible, use patented ingredients with human data, use studied doses (or higher), and HPLC test all raws to ensure purity. I'm glad to see that our track record in these areas has not gone unnoticed. :)

Back to Or1gin: I use a sleep tracking app that measures my movement at night and time spent in REM. I'm 10 days into my first bottle of Or1gin and for the last 5 days I've consistently achieved above-average REM cycles. Additionally, I have noted increased hunger and slightly better digestion. No tingling or added muscle fullness yet, but I'm early into my run. I look forward to everyone continuing to share their feedback. As I mentioned before, I can't wait to see what people notice 1-2 months in when results should start to get really good. :D

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed more energy throughout the day, so possibly a GH increase idk. Steady energy set in after 3 weeks, around the same time I got muscle fullness.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed more energy throughout the day, so possibly a GH increase idk. Steady energy set in after 3 weeks, around the same time I got muscle fullness.
Robuvit ;) I bet your recovery from workouts has also picked up..

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
the sleep effects of this stuff starting to feel like mk677

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the sleep effects of this stuff starting to feel like mk677
For me the sleep benefits are not quite as noticeable as with MK. With MK I would literally be wide awake usually before my alarm. If I was awoken after only 4 hours or so, I always had trouble going back to sleep because I was ready to go. Granted, I was on night shift and switching my sleep schedule back and forth often.

With Orig1n, if I take it too close to bed sometimes I have had difficulty winding down once my head hits the pillow. I'm a month in now and that aspect isn't as bad now. I would say it makes me feel as rested after 6 hours of sleep as 7-8 hours usually does. I don't wake up mid-sleep often anymore. Recovery is outstanding, as is muscle fullness and pumps. No tingly hands or lethargy like I had on MK sometimes. No bloating:). Great digestion. Enhanced hunger but not to the point of overeating terribly. I like it so far and can't wait to see what the next 5 months bring.