Q & A FOR OR1GIN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just trying to help the community u know
, lol plus he seem upset.
but yes i was thinking about the training part and there is tons of factors for someone to get weaker like
elike taking a break or Deload awful sleep etc.
my buddy keep getting stronger and more vascular/pump.
me on the other hand still keeping my strength from the ph run keeping my weight after cycle and looking full still 11 days into pct.
Yeah I was trying to cut but not making much progress until someone informed me, STOP eating 6 donuts in a sitting. Mind blown!:yikes:

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was trying to cut but not making much progress until someone informed me, STOP eating 6 donuts in a sitting. Mind blown!:yikes:
not sure how someone would cut on or1gin but I can see it happen , as long as i eat large portion of protein I'm good .

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about some the of the less positive results for a few people. I know how frustrating that can be. I am still quite happy with Orig1n. It has gotten to the point that if I don't hit a PR every workout, I am surprised. I have been lifting for 20 years now, so I haven't seen progress this quick in ages. I have three more bottles to run after this one is complete. I will likely be purchasing more. Digestion is improved. Like a few have mentioned, I haven't noticed as much of an increase in hunger as when I initially started, but I can comfortably eat larger quantities. For me, the strength gains are the most impressive part.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me like there's far more negative reports about origin than positive, may not actually use mine if the reviews continue to be negative

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to me like there's far more negative reports about origin than positive, may not actually use mine if the reviews continue to be negative
same as above hit me up with prices.
I guess ppl expect magic from or1gin or something...
i don't know what the hell are the negatives u talking about , can u list em for me ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty dumb, sorry to say.

Brb, throwing out 7 tubs of CU cos 2 ppl said they didn't like the taste.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty dumb, sorry to say.
i mean he just judged it without trying it. everyone is different respond different to supps, even anabolics which is guaranteed to work

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dunno what thread you are reading? We have one new account pop up, pimping another brand and putting down OL in each post. And like two other pretty good dudes here note decreased strength vs like 20+ people loving their results.

Anyways each to their own.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno what thread you are reading? We have one new account pop up, pimping another brand and putting down OL in each post. And like two other pretty good dudes here note decreased strength vs like 20+ people loving their results.
Colossal facepalm indeed.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To put it simply; my training style is about 10-12 reps on most occasions (major lifts) and a bit higher reps on days to add strength or when doing isolation work of course. Have had detriments in all departments. I too have noticed less of this effect by taking my first dose post workout. I know OL says this is impossible but there is no doubt that my abdomen is more bloated since starting Or1gin despite the fact that digestion seems improved. I also mis-calculated and I am beginning week 4 for what it is worth.

Maybe this one is just a hit or a miss like many other supplements. Kinda pissed now that I have 2 more on the way (sometime). I will stick this out for at least two more weeks though...
1. How long have you been on Or1gin?
2. Have you changed your diet ? (Many guys eats like pig when they start new products and ofcourse your abdomen would be bloated).
3. When did you exactly felt bloat?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be interested in selling them but at this point, I am still willing to give Or1gin a chance. Trust me, I have no affiliation with Myokem. They do happen to be another company that has put out some stellar products. Of course BLR Follidrone 2.0 is the other almighty natural anabolic that Orig1n will be judged up against which of course is awesome. Just saying it may be possible that OL missed the mark on this one but it still is too soon to tell.
Joined 5 months ago and not a single post until a few days ago, all of which have been negative in nature towards OL. I'm dubious about your claims of lack of ulterior motives not to mention doubtful that you would judge any of our products with an unbiased and fair assessment. Just my 2 pesos...but I hope you truly do give it an honest go.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joined 5 months ago and not a single post until a few days ago, all of which have been negative in nature towards OL. I'm dubious about your claims of lack of ulterior motives not to mention doubtful that you would judge any of our products with an unbiased and fair assessment. Just my 2 pesos...but I hope you truly do give it an honest go.
i think that last statement he made is off and doubt there will be any honest review coming from him, his mind is kind of set on it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okkk, let's get back on track here.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Is there any logical explanation for my increased libido and desire to smash everyday? :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah; I joined this site to spread around bullsh$t and lies. That is exactly what I like to do in my spare time. I am honest about saying how I feel about things and I am really not trying to be rude to anyone or any specific company. Feedback is not always going to be positive. I am sorry for speaking my mind recently. So as a new member....I do have an honest question. How exactly am I supposed to approach posting personal experiences/opinions that may not be positive in a manner that does not get everyone all but warped?
Simmer down brah. You're entitled to your opinion, let's leave it at that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The likelihood of a product causing a drop in strength is not likely. There are so many factors that goes into that day's performance it's not even funny. But, why are some of the OL reps making such a big deal about one persons experience with the product? I don't get that...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah; I joined this site to spread around bullsh$t and lies. That is exactly what I like to do in my spare time. I am honest about saying how I feel about things and I am really not trying to be rude to anyone or any specific company. Feedback is not always going to be positive. I am sorry for speaking my mind recently. So as a new member....I do have an honest question. How exactly am I supposed to approach posting personal experiences/opinions that may not be positive in a manner that does not get everyone all but warped?
I wish I could give you an answer which is 100% correct because there are many factors playing in.

This bloat feeling, have you experienced this before Or1gin ?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No prior bloat issues aside from when I was on a few methylated pro hormones in the past. For what it is worth, I have also been on the following products for six to eight weeks;

2 Trojan PCT bid
CU stim version as my recent choice for a preworkout
Follidrone 2.0 bid
Ergonine (I split the 1 serving and consume bid)
Of course fish oil, multi, joint supplement, creatine, etc.

I also take 2-3 capsules of Magnitropin (always have it on hand...sorry but it's true) lately to try and combat the joint pain and decreased endurance I have experience ever since starting Orig1n. Does a pretty good job along with changing my Orig1n dosing regiment to make sure I do no take it in the morning before my workout as I have mentioned. I can only describe it as being an almost too tight feeling...that extends to include the tendons (not a pleasant feeling when lifting). One thing I must say is that it certainly is a potent supplement....you sure do notice a difference when you have taken it!
so you are currently in PCT from your methylated PH cycle?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Bambino..I obviously have no clue what I am talking about. I happen to be quite knowledgeable. Just because I am new to this forum does not mean that I have no clue what I am talking about. Specifically the substances I have put in my body. I can't even account for the amount of research I have done. Too much really...it is a bit of an obsession.
I have absolutely nothing wrong with anyone whether they are new or not. I just don't appreciate when a new person comes in and only badmouths a company in almost every one of their posts.

What are you in PCT from?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pm me your order number and I will check on your KB order for you :)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Ok someone just described what I have felt on my bench press. When on the negative in the last few inches before touching down my chest has felt really really tight and just feel it pulling at the bottom of my lift. Some people say that a lot of things can contribute to day to day performance and I agree but only to a certain extent. On flat bench I have hit a clean 355x3, 375x1, and 345x4, so for me to completely fail at a 345 lift for 1 and then have 315 feeling very very very heavy is a big difference not a slight day to day difference in performance. I will add that this is only happening on my upper body my squat has been feeling better and I have hit heavier weights cleaner and for an extra rep here and there.

Just for clarification I am not an OL basher I pretty much just use OL's products exclusively and have been recommending these products to several friends. I just want to give solid feedback.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok someone just described what I have felt on my bench press. When on the negative in the last few inches before touching down my chest has felt really really tight and just feel it pulling at the bottom of my lift. Some people say that a lot of things can contribute to day to day performance and I agree but only to a certain extent. On flat bench I have hit a clean 355x3, 375x1, and 345x4, so for me to completely fail at a 345 lift for 1 and then have 315 feeling very very very heavy is a big difference not a slight day to day difference in performance. I will add that this is only happening on my upper body my squat has been feeling better and I have hit heavier weights cleaner and for an extra rep here and there.

Just for clarification I am not an OL basher I pretty much just use OL's products exclusively and have been recommending these products to several friends. I just want to give solid feedback.
Honestly its hard to say, without seeing you actually perform the lift. Chances are you are trying to go to heavy to often and you are boarder lining injury etc.. just my 50 bucks

WAF

WAF

Awards
Honestly its hard to say, without seeing you actually perform the lift. Chances are you are trying to go to heavy to often and you are boarder lining injury etc.. just my 50 bucks
I'd have to agree also hydration might be a factor depending on lots of variables though. raul87 have to tried doing one chest workout heavy lifting orientated and the following one concentrating on pump and range of motion and rep speed. I noticed i was training too frequent and too heavy as you are describing and thought back on when i tore my pec it was all the same indications of happening again so tried this routine out and has been working great.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree also hydration might be a factor depending on lots of variables though. raul87 have to tried doing one chest workout heavy lifting orientated and the following one concentrating on pump and range of motion and rep speed. I noticed i was training too frequent and too heavy as you are describing and thought back on when i tore my pec it was all the same indications of happening again so tried this routine out and has been working great.
I just did a 2 week deload and about to try a heavy day again. My routine is Mondays heavy sets pyramid to a heavy double-triple then back down. On Fridays I do a 5x5 main compound then isos

WAF

WAF

Awards
I just did a 2 week deload and about to try a heavy day again. My routine is Mondays heavy sets pyramid to a heavy double-triple then back down. On Fridays I do a 5x5 main compound then isos
hmm not sure bud if youve been going light for the past 2 weeks and it feels like that during the light sets......have you changed your hand position on the bar to a wider one? or elbow position? height on chest where pressing ie towards the next more? Diet change? lots too try and troubleshoot

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another possible factor to keep in mind is that the squat is extremely taxing to the central nervous system. So if your leg days have been significantly heavier and more intense than normal, it would possibly have a greater effect on performance with other lifts. This could possibly explain non-maximal weight feeling heavier. The tightness may just be a response to muscle shock from the 2 week deload with lighter weight. Or it could be something else entirely. Lol;).

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another possible factor to keep in mind is that the squat is extremely taxing to the central nervous system. So if your leg days have been significantly heavier and more intense than normal, it would possibly have a greater effect on performance with other lifts. This could possibly explain non-maximal weight feeling heavier. The tightness may just be a response to muscle shock from the 2 week deload with lighter weight. Or it could be something else entirely. Lol;).
That's what I was thinking! Sounds like a taxed central nervous system. I have had those in the past and it took me a long time to relies it or even believe it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I am going to chime in here. I am roughly 3 weeks into Orig1n. I have not noticed any strength loss, but I do have more energy (possibly from increased glycogen stores in my muscles) and also full looking muscles (probably the same reason). The hunger is interesting, but has been subsiding a bit lately, which is good, since I was letting my appetite get the better of me :). I have already seen an increase in weight (on the scale) and visibly (in the mirror) mainly on my chest/shoulders, and to a much lesser degree a bit of a hit on my waistline. But I am loving the other positive changes too much to worry about a little extra mid section that I will tackle later.

Oh, no tingling hands, but I definitely feel the better digestion, or rather minimized negative impacts from any heavy eating I have done.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or1gin certainly has had a bit of a rocky start for some people including myself. I enjoy trying new things so I am going to stick it out for at least a few more weeks as I have two more bottles on the way (they are tied into my Kings Blood orders). However, I will have to pull the plug if my abdomen begins to stick out further than my pecs.
Cool bro, looking forward to hearing this again for the 30th time, in 3 posts.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Or1gin certainly has had a bit of a rocky start for some people including myself. I enjoy trying new things so I am going to stick it out for at least a few more weeks as I have two more bottles on the way (they are tied into my Kings Blood orders). However, I will have to pull the plug if my abdomen begins to stick out further than my pecs.
You really have no clue. Its incredible.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! Neither of you have had anything constructive to say in any of your posts so I don't even know why you are following this thread. Go play with someone else who is experimenting with a new supplement and is encountering some unexpected effects. Get out of my $ss.
Simmer down brah. You're entitled to your opinion, let's leave it at that.

Okay, I will be requesting removals from this thread if this sh*t continues.

WAF

WAF

Awards
So here's an update i've been running Origin for the past 3 weeks i just hit a PR on leg press with 8 plates a side for 37 reps. Origin is the only new product ive added to my staple. I'm looking forward to next months progress that's for sure.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So here's an update i've been running Origin for the past 3 weeks i just hit a PR on leg press with 8 plates a side for 37 reps. Origin is the only new product ive added to my staple. I'm looking forward to next months progress that's for sure.
Have you ran MK or any IGF's? I've been eyeing Or1gin since NAM told me about it. What do you think?

CJNator

Awards
For everyone that has seen a loss in strength, what's your dosing schedule, do you eat with it, approximately how much do you eat, what are your workouts like, and what are you macros?

I'm thinking it's not a loss in strength but maybe a loss in short term muscular endurance but there are a ton of factors to be looked at. Once the factor can be singled out then OL can probably add something to the label for new batches so it doesn't happen.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Have you ran MK or any IGF's? I've been eyeing Or1gin since NAM told me about it. What do you think?
Yes i have used and have been using MK since early Jan this year straight. I've ran multiple peps including IGF-1 LR3. What exactly are you loking to find out? My details on supps and diet and training log is here.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/286620-waf-stepping-forward.html Personally i really like Origin so far the hunger reminds me of running certain peptides that's for sure but results etc is still too early to tell. But ill be probably tappering off the MK after the new year and see how that pans out. Not sure if ill run a few kits after the new year or what yet. But ill be running Origin for the next 15 months as a staple supp.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For everyone that has seen a loss in strength, what's your dosing schedule, do you eat with it, approximately how much do you eat, what are your workouts like, and what are you macros?

I'm thinking it's not a loss in strength but maybe a loss in short term muscular endurance but there are a ton of factors to be looked at. Once the factor can be singled out then OL can probably add something to the label for new batches so it doesn't happen.
Can you explain how you came to the bolded conclusion? Thus far there has been two reports and one troll regarding strength loss.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
3 caps spread out with your largest meals 10-15min before your meal. if you eat like 6-8 times a day just space them out accordingly with same dose timing...... So i here from the ancient Or1g1n scrolls.
Lol thanks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To put it simply; my training style is about 10-12 reps on most occasions (major lifts) and a bit higher reps on days to add strength or when doing isolation work of course. Have had detriments in all departments. I too have noticed less of this effect by taking my first dose post workout. I know OL says this is impossible but there is no doubt that my abdomen is more bloated since starting Or1gin despite the fact that digestion seems improved. I also mis-calculated and I am beginning week 4 for what it is worth.

Maybe this one is just a hit or a miss like many other supplements. Kinda pissed now that I have 2 more on the way (sometime). I will stick this out for at least two more weeks though...
Weird that we shipped your order only 2 weeks ago.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really; my mistake. Feels like longer than that. I did not wright it down on my calendar. It was my best guess at the time.
Bloated stomach, forgetfulness and strength loss, sounds like you have an unbalanced microbe, may i suggest a good probiotic? Ill double check if Myokem make one.