Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was originally planning on running Test1fy + Or1gin for 4 weeks, then K1ngs Blood + Or1gin for another 4, but I think I may have to do KB first.

Sure mate!
I will try it :) it looks amazing to be honest.well done on this !!:)
Really looking forward to your feedback given your vast experience with test-boosting ingredients! Hope you like it.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I was originally planning on running Test1fy + Or1gin for 4 weeks, then K1ngs Blood + Or1gin for another 4, but I think I may have to do KB first.

Really looking forward to your feedback given your vast experience with test-boosting ingredients! Hope you like it.
Are you going to log it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will definitely be honest as always :)
After maaaany years with severe sleep apnea, my T levels are not as good as they should be. So a good test booster would be good to have :)
And it may hold me warm in North of Norway :D

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Great formula.
This Canadian placed an order and super pumped to get started.

Kjeronimo

Awards
Hey guys , so I used the 'STACK3D50' coupon code doesn't work :(!

Also can I run this solely or do I need to be on something else after.?

Thanks !

Kjeronimo

Awards
Well that sucks , maybe I'll try Alpha max XT but I heard great things from this KB sigh

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Well that sucks , maybe I'll try Alpha max XT but I heard great things from this KB sigh
Since you're a couple days late, there's probably nothing that can be done, but if there is anyone that can possibly help it's going to be GNO

JohnnyS

Awards
After 6 weeks on 1-Testosterone from high tech pharmaceuticals at 2 pills a day do you guys think either kings blood or sup3r pct would be enough? And if so, which one?
Thanks again.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 6 weeks on 1-Testosterone from high tech pharmaceuticals at 2 pills a day do you guys think either kings blood or sup3r pct would be enough? And if so, which one?
Thanks again.
You need a SERM.

JohnnyS

Awards
Damn, for some reason the idea of taking a serm turns me off. Plus not even sure how to get one. Really hoped that a natty test booster would be enough...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn, for some reason the idea of taking a serm turns me off. Plus not even sure how to get one. Really hoped that a natty test booster would be enough...
Why does a SERM turn you off? It being categorised as a "drug" is in some ways just a label; perhaps look at it as another hormonal agent much like the 1andro you just ran, except its benefits are returning you to the homeostasis that the andro probably upset.

JohnnyS

Awards
Why does a SERM turn you off? It being categorised as a "drug" is in some ways just a label; perhaps look at it as another hormonal agent much like the 1andro you just ran, except its benefits are returning you to the homeostasis that the andro probably upset.
Lol love your analogy. Literally. How would I obtain those anyway. Don't think my doc would prescribe that to me ahead of needing them. But want to have all the pieces in place ahead of time.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol love your analogy. Literally. How would I obtain those anyway. Don't think my doc would prescribe that to me ahead of needing them. But want to have all the pieces in place ahead of time.
I'm sure you can PM a few people here who have well known/reliable sources.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Be informed, research clomid uses during PCT, and you should find places you can acquire it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When used in combination with a SERM what would you all class as a supressive cycle / most suppressive would you be going about the use of compounds such as Tr3n and D3ca as being most supressive.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When used in combination with a SERM what would you all class as a supressive cycle / most suppressive would you be going about the use of compounds such as Tr3n and D3ca as being most supressive.
tren is intense...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a really good profile... :bigok: is it Uncle Danes approved...? :biglaugh:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a really good profile... :bigok: is it Uncle Danes approved...? :biglaugh:
Nothing against Danes, but why would you base your decision on one person's opinion of the profile who hadn't even used it?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing against Danes, but why would you base your decision on
one person's opinion of the profile who hadn't even used it?
im just joking around GNO ;)

I dont need Danes approval to see it a good profile.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really thought you liked me :( .... <3 broken
See what happens when you don't send the weekly noodz, I need my fix!

JohnnyS

Awards
Kings Blood has definitely UDA standard ;) the funny thing with OL products:
Each ingredient is well dosed which means I dont need to doubledose/mega dose those products. :D
What is UDA?

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I bought a bunch of OL and OL-UK products with the Halloween promotions. One of my orders was 2 Arimicare Pro, 2 Super PCT and 2 Kings Blood. At the time I did not realize Kings Blood and Super PCT were overlapping products. Since my order has not yet shipped, is it possible for me to cancel the Super PCT and replace with Testify?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bunch of OL and OL-UK products with the Halloween promotions. One of my orders was 2 Arimicare Pro, 2 Super PCT and 2 Kings Blood. At the time I did not realize Kings Blood and Super PCT were overlapping products. Since my order has not yet shipped, is it possible for me to cancel the Super PCT and replace with Testify?
Email [email protected]. As long as it has not shipped nbd.

Dunkmaster755

Awards
Last time i checked their TESTIFY is out of stock so you might want to check in when they will be getting it.

Drock1234

Awards
Just got my ship notice! My poor peasants blood is ready...

Curious if there is any reason (besides cost) why an absorption enhancer wasn't included in this formula?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards

Curious if there is any reason (besides cost) why an absorption enhancer wasn't included in this formula?
All orders with kings blood going out? GNO

Jk just saw another post for date..

Last edited:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful!
It can be used alone?
as testbooster, eight weeks?

k1ng blood + ara + or1gin + folli2 + sl

?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful!
It can be used alone?
as testbooster, eight weeks?

k1ng blood + ara + or1gin + folli2 + sl

?
Absolutely! However I would stagger each of the products so your cycle lasts longer.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What in KB requires it to have a warning about taking it with alcohol?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

None of the ingredients in K1ng's Blood require an absorption enhancer; they all have good oral bio-availability as-is. Glad to hear your royalty-in-a-bottle should be to you soon! Be sure to let us know how you like it!

What in KB requires it to have a warning about taking it with alcohol?
I don't believe there are any significantly dangerous interactions between the ingredients in K1ng's Blood and alcohol. This warning is also on Test1fy and it's meant to warn against co-ingestion (drinking around the same time you take the product). The primary reason is that alcohol is quite detrimental to testosterone production. If your goal is to boost your test, you'd be wise to keep drinking to a minimum. That said, if you regularly imbibe at responsible levels, you'll be fine. Just try to avoid washing your KB caps down with Jagermeister. :alcoholic:

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
None of the ingredients in K1ng's Blood require an absorption enhancer; they all have good oral bio-availability as-is. Glad to hear your royalty-in-a-bottle should be to you soon! Be sure to let us know how you like it!

I don't believe there are any significantly dangerous interactions between the ingredients in K1ng's Blood and alcohol. This warning is also on Test1fy and it's meant to warn against co-ingestion (drinking around the same time you take the product). The primary reason is that alcohol is quite detrimental to testosterone production. If your goal is to boost your test, you'd be wise to keep drinking to a minimum. That said, if you regularly imbibe at responsible levels, you'll be fine. Just try to avoid washing your KB caps down with Jagermeister. :alcoholic:
Damn, I have been doing it wrong :cheers:

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Q &amp; A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Lol this is what I wore to the gym... and, incidentally, conqu3r is what I drank pre