Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

WhiteRabbit

Awards
haha, that is an analysis though, not an estimate! I am just curious why they chose the word estimate, instead of measured, assessed... That is just never used in studies.
...Nevermind my OCD guys, thanks for the replies! :) Now, I need to go estimate...

(come on, come on.... 50% more baby, woo!)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
almost done with my first bottle and the words imma have to chose to explain kings blood is it makes me EASILY STIMULATED like I'm ready to go quick, haven't experienced that with only clomid before...
kings blood will be a staple in my pct.
I just don't know wtf to do with the bottle of sup3r pct I got

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all I have to say is great job xtyler and thank you Olympus Labs for hiring him.
today is my last day of bottle no 1 and libido is on fire it's amazing how over a month ago I was so shut down that I couldn't feel anything down there and now I get ready by just looking def like when I was younger libido.
will start 2nd bottle tomorrow, xtyler how long can I run this for and how much of libido drop after I stop using it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all I have to say is great job xtyler and thank you Olympus Labs for hiring him.
today is my last day of bottle no 1 and libido is on fire it's amazing how over a month ago I was so shut down that I couldn't feel anything down there and now I get ready by just looking def like when I was younger libido.
will start 2nd bottle tomorrow, xtyler how long can I run this for and how much of libido drop after I stop using it?
Glad you like it!

Ps: you forgot to thank NoAddedHmones ;)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see no issues with even 3 bottles without a break.
Once you drop it you'll gradually feel like the old yourself (the one who never used PH's ;) )

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anybody gonna stack this with Test1fy or LJ100?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see no issues with even 3 bottles without a break.
Once you drop it you'll gradually feel like the old yourself (the one who never used PH's ;) )
That just sound like jammin music to my ears

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody gonna stack this with Test1fy or LJ100?
I wouldn't necessarily recommend stacking K1ng's Blood with Test1fy...however, I do plan to add 200-300mg LJ100 to my KB dose after 8 weeks (going for a total 12 week run).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My experience; This product took a bit longer than other test boosters to kick in for me. I noticed the same sexual benefits + increased ball size, blood flow to that area like others. Kind of similar to a high quality Fadogia root extract. Felt good mentally to. Unfortunately for me, this turned out to be the mystery product that has caused me to have the runs for weeks. It was the last product that I suspected but as soon as I stopped it, all digestion issues and brutal gas stopped. Very disappointed this product does not agree with my system as it was really growing on me and was going to be on the top of my list for a go to test booster.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
What the heck is it talking about when it says the researches observed rats penis long flipping, short flipping? That made me LOL haha

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the ingredient panel it mention 600mg Ashwaganda but I have been supplementing for quite some time now with 500mg/day Ashwaganda from Himalaya.

Shall I stop the Himalaya product while on Kingsblood or continue? Took the first 5 caps this morning.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
On the ingredient panel it mention 600mg Ashwaganda but I have been supplementing for quite some time now with 500mg/day Ashwaganda from Himalaya.

Shall I stop the Himalaya product while on Kingsblood or continue? Took the first 5 caps this morning.
I take so much ash it's ridiculous. I haven't seen any discouragements yet.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

KingsBlood has PLENTY of the strongest Ashwagandha extract, no need to take any extra.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won't hurt but may make some people sleepy.
Really? Shouldn't that take over 1g KSM-66 at once?
250mg of Sensoril Ashwagandha makes me relaxed but I wouldn't say sleepy. And this is standardized to relaxing compounds.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
250mg of Sensoril Ashwagandha makes me relaxed but I wouldn't say sleepy. And this is standardized to relaxing compounds.
It doesn't make you sleepy IME but makes sleep 10x better.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keywords: "may" and "some"

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The op who questioned combining Ash supps would have had a daily dose of 1100 mg. That is a pretty hefty dose.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldn't cause an issue though other than sedition.(?)
Too much Ash and you start overthrowing governments. Seen it hundreds of times before. :p

I'm curious to hear thoughts from others who've been taking K1ng's Blood. I'm about to start my run next week. Gonna start the new year right!

Reactions: GNO

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any reason not to take arimacare pro alongside this? I see they both have Mucuna pruriens, would this lead to an excessive dose of Mucuna?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Would there be any reason not to take arimacare pro alongside this? I see they both have Mucuna pruriens, would this lead to an excessive dose of Mucuna?
I wouldn't take the full dose of both.. possibly one

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could negatively affect sleep and lower prolactin too much. I wouldn't stack them together as there is no need IMO. Kingsguard is better to stack with kingsblood

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could negatively affect sleep and lower prolactin too much. I wouldn't stack them together as there is no need IMO. Kingsguard is better to stack with kingsblood
I am about to enter pct, and like the arimacare pro profile as a detox supplement until Kingsguard ships. I do have some ai sports cycle support that I can use instead until I get my hands on Kingsguard.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was some time ago when I read up on Mucuna so if a dumb question then forgive me.
How does it affect sleep negatively? Should give deeper sleep if I remember correctly.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was some time ago when I read up on Mucuna so if a dumb question then forgive me.
How does it affect sleep negatively? Should give deeper sleep if I remember correctly.
A possible side effect of very high dose of L-DOPA is insomnia,

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Would you run testify after kings blood for PCT or another kingsblood!! I have both and wondering what is better!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you run testify after kings blood for PCT or another kingsblood!! I have both and wondering what is better!
You could do either, no issue with it. However, I would recommend a continuous run of KB. The compounds are already built up in your system so might as well keep on going.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could do either, no issue with it. However, I would recommend a continuous run of KB. The compounds are already built up in your system so might as well keep on going.
Yep. These products tend to really shine once you get into weeks 5-8, so I'd stick with KB if you can. Then, transition to Test1fy to keep the gains rolling.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to mention the fact that Kingsblood is "primarily designed as an advanced post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement," while Test1fy is a "complete testosterone boosting formula," according to the write-ups on the website. Since you are in the midst of a PCT, it seems logical to continue with Kingsblood.

Alucarddream

Alucarddream

Awards
How long between doses should i wait. I took the first 5 pills and dont know when to take the other 5. Or would taking all 10 at once be fine as long as its not more than 10 in a 24hr period of time

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long between doses should i wait. I took the first 5 pills and dont know when to take the other 5. Or would taking all 10 at once be fine as long as its not more than 10 in a 24hr period of time
Split the the dose AM and PM for best effect IMO.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Is the anti estrogen so potent in this?! I am starting to feel some dry joints. Best pct kicker thus far.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I was running erease pro with KB, had to stop after 10 days, KB does the job I guess.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I've got 1 bottle of kings blood and 1 of M-Test for my PCT. Is better another of KB past 4 weeks of PCT or M-Test is gtg?