Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

CobbledPath

Awards
Just got the email with $29.99 for KB! 2 bottles have been purchased

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Damn!! That is a good deal. Was that part of the 50% off promo ? Guess not just tried it, was going to try to get more BloodShr3d too :-(

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
would kings blood be any good in the last 2 weeks of an lgd/osta cycle then continuing for another 6 weeks (use two bottles)

As in would it help with libido (obviously wont stop or prevent shut down) but could it help get the man standing at attention?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would kings blood be any good in the last 2 weeks of an lgd/osta cycle then continuing for another 6 weeks (use two bottles)

As in would it help with libido (obviously wont stop or prevent shut down) but could it help get the man standing at attention?
Yes, it definitely will help improve libido/ your erection quality.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be careful yall while on kings blood u might get ur girl pregnant... I know I did smh wasn't even trying :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait! You knocked up your gf?

OL does not take liability for any babies resulting from increases in libido or sperm motility. Woody will tear you shreds in court ;)

be careful yall while on kings blood u might get ur girl pregnant... I know I did smh wasn't even trying :(

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait! You knocked up your gf?

OL does not take liability for any babies resulting from increases in libido or sperm motility. Woody will tear you shreds in court ;)
yeah my wife.... didn't even try man.... I blame yall for the upcoming sleepless nights and the misery that comes with a baby lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my wife.... didn't even try man.... I blame yall for the upcoming sleepless nights and the misery that comes with a baby lol
Ok wife is a bit diff but liability clause still applies.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro. Its alright, you can blame us for the sleepless nights. Once your past all that you will thank the Gods for the joy you've been blessed with. The real Gods. Your gains, however are f*kt;). Jk.

Reactions: GNO
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cross your fingers and hope your wife never sees this post lmao.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol thanks Jebrook it's tough man 2bd child ugh I was good with one.... VO2Maxima sh!!!t I told her how I feel mmorso good one for that cortisol..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs. Products so good we make babies.

New slogan is a work in progress.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks Jebrook it's tough man 2bd child ugh I was good with one.... VO2Maxima sh!!!t I told her how I feel mmorso good one for that cortisol..
Yeah buddy my wife is due any day now... I actually thought she was gonna go into labor this weekend.

Anyway, I've got a bottle of Invictus I'm planning on using the first month.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy my wife is due any day now... I actually thought she was gonna go into labor this weekend.

Anyway, I've got a bottle of Invictus I'm planning on using the first month.
ur first kid?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs. Products so good we make babies.

New slogan is a work in progress.
Fertil1ty. Because everyone wants to be a demigod in bed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turn your weak swimmers into Michael Phelps with our Phytofused Fertil1ty.
Can you make a product that gives all the benefits of kingsblood but makes the sperm swim like rocks? I would buy that

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey OL guys, where's NewAgeMayan been? Anyone know? Haven't seen him around in a "coons age."

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turn your weak swimmers into Michael Phelps with our Phytofused Fertil1ty.
let's just say when Iwas on cycle I didn't feel my junk that how much of a shut down it was , and 2 month later after cycle a pre cum made her pregnant :( :( .
kings blood should be banned

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let's just say when Iwas on cycle I didn't feel my junk that how much of a shut down it was , and 2 month later after cycle a pre cum made her pregnant :( :( .
kings blood should be banned
IMG_1486409176.658356.jpg

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Phytofused spermicidal transdermal? I'm going to the OL request thread.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Can you make a product that gives all the benefits of kingsblood but makes the sperm swim like rocks? I would buy that
If I wasn't snipped I'd be first in line for this!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What single ingredient in KB has the most impact on libido? And will it have the same impact for women?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What single ingredient in KB has the most impact on libido? And will it have the same impact for women?
Tough call...the formula as a whole works brilliantly, that's for certain. The effect on sex drive, strictly speaking, is mostly coming from both the increased Testosterone and L-dopa. The enhanced "potency" is mostly a result of the high Icariin dose. Some of its ingredients can definitely positively affect female libido too.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has a ton of ingredients for that, but if I had to pick one, it'd be icariin for me, and yes, it can have similar impacts on women.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is this not recommended on cycle into post cycle? From what i asked before it seems like it would be a good way to keep libido up and minimize shut down sides

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is this not recommended on cycle into post cycle? From what i asked before it seems like it would be a good way to keep libido up and minimize shut down sides
Nothing is really going to prevent HPTA suppression on cycle to any appreciable degree . It would help with libido tho.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did u start taking KB and did your wife become pregnant?
OL isn't paying child support for any babies produced on KB!