Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Simply asking on the basis of your own marketing write-up which says this product can be taken as a stand-alone test booster as well as for PCT. Some strong claims made in your marketing write-up (as below). if I were taking this as a stand-alone how would you suggest I assess the test boosting effect if not through bloodwork? For what it's worth I'm not a troll and have placed an order for 2 bottles. May run my own bloodwork regardless

"The central focus of KING’S BLOOD is to significantly increase testosterone.... ".
"However, KING’S BLOOD is much more than the ultimate PCT supplement, it is a potent test booster and anabolic powerhouse that can be used off-cycle"
"The Potent Testosterone and Strength Boosting matrix boosts free and total testosterone..." ,

Ah thats fair, I will give the same answer as I gave with Test1fy. We are not going to release our R&D on products because it ultimately serves us no benefit as the "perceived conflict of interest" will null any results we do release....

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arghhh. International delivery cost to the UK has more than doubled!! More than half the cost of the product so on that basis have to wait till maybe Nutriverse has it in stock. Shame:indifferent:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arghhh. International delivery cost to the UK has more than doubled!! More than half the cost of the product so on that basis have to wait till maybe Nutriverse has it in stock. Shame:indifferent:
We are working to correct this as it is an error.

We ask for your patience.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Int'l shipping pricing has been corrected.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Are orders for other products backed up with the 50% discount?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering where you went.
Hope all is well.

Quite excited to try your new formulations.
Likewise brother
Never really went anywhere, just working behind the scenes :firedevil:

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Code is STACK3D50
Figures, operator error! Thanks for your help! Just drained the bank account again on you guys!! Stop making new awesome sh!T !
1475778385371.jpg

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after thinking about this, why do u guys recommend running kings blood alongside serm?
I think sup3r pct should be used with serm tthen kings blood to continue stimulating/restarting hpta.
just thinking about Danes idea make sense to me. xtyler

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
after thinking about this, why do u guys recommend running kings blood alongside serm?
I think sup3r pct should be used with serm tthen kings blood to continue stimulating/restarting hpta.
just thinking about Danes idea make sense to me. xtyler NoAddedHmones
You can honestly do what ever you want to do, thats the power that comes with being a consumer. We gave guidelines for how to optimally utilise this product to greatest benefit. Danes idea isn't wrong but it deffinitely doesn't make sense in respect to what our recommedations are.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can honestly do what ever you want to do, thats the power that comes with being a consumer. We gave guidelines for how to optimally utilise this product to greatest benefit. Danes idea isn't wrong but it deffinitely doesn't make sense in respect to what our recommedations are.
I will not recommend anything in OL threads due to respect for company and reps :)

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will not recommend anything in OL threads due to respect for company and reps :)
Recommend away, but I am going to give my opinion on how to optimally use the product.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude you are something else, i regret asking u anything to learn from u, such a pathetic response.
any OL reps are willing to HELP explaining what'sthe purpose behind that recommendation of using along side to serm instead of using 2 or 3 month after serm to continue helping the recovery process?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you are something else, i regret asking u anything to learn from u, such a pathetic response.
any OL reps are willing to HELP explaining what'sthe purpose behind that recommendation of using along side to serm instead of using 2 or 3 month after serm to continue helping the recovery process?
Calm down man. I guarantee you NoAddedHmones is on low carbs or something right now, its all good.

Like most herbals, King's Blood will take awhile to take into effect. While you're on your SERM, King's Blood will "be starting up" and by the time your SERM is finished, king's blood will be in full effect. That is the idea behind it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noadded defintely had good intentions in his response.

KB is the best option to help re-start your HPTA in conjunction with a SERM. However, you can run KB for another 4-8 weeks after the initial 4week PCT to fully restore test levels.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wtf? I am genuinely giving you a legitimate answer there, I think myself and a number of other reps have given advice how to use the product optimally in this thread multiple times. What could have possibly upset you about that response? Fk sake, im sick of this fkn forum. everything I write i get flammed for, EAD.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noadded defintely had good intentions in his response.

KB is the best option to help re-start your HPTA in conjunction with a SERM. However, you can run KB for another 4-8 weeks after the initial 4week PCT to fully restore test levels.
ma70 explanation of true makes perfect sense.
thanks yall

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf? I am genuinely giving you a legitimize answer there, I think myself and a number of other reps have given advice how to use the product optimally in this thread multiple times. What could have possibly upset you about that response? Fk sake, im sick of this fkn forum. everything I write i get flammed for, EAD.
so if this keep happening to you is it that this forum is full of ssensitive ppplor that is it you that just know the right things to say to make pppl say wtf? and get triggered?
it'snot the forum sometimes you have to take ownership of how you come across, and no ur response was no help nor it explained anything.
anyways as stated will never ask for ur help ever.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

so if this keep happening to you is it that this forum is full of ssensitive ppplor that is it you that just know the right things to say to make pppl say wtf? and get triggered?
it'snot the forum sometimes you have to take ownership of how you come across, and no ur response was no help nor it explained anything.
anyways as stated will never ask for ur help ever.
Wow man, I don't have a dog in this fight and am not trying to criticize but you escalated quick bro... NoAddedHmones came across a little snide if ya read it that way but sh1t man seems your taking it a lil far. Lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow man, I don't have a dog in this fight and am not trying to criticize but you escalated quick bro... NoAddedHmones came across a little snide if ya read it that way but sh1t man seems your taking it a lil far. Lol.
English and writing skills are not my Forte, by any stretch of the imagination, as most can tell. But I am confident we have gone into detail in both the write up and and this very thread as to why Kings Blood is the superior choice for PCT. Not to take away from Sup3r PCT being a good option, but KB is obviously the "premium" choice. This was explained to that person, who again now asked the same question and I answered it pretty fairly I thought. But whatever, hes on my ignore list going forward.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Like most herbals, King's Blood will take awhile to take into effect. While you're on your SERM, King's Blood will "be starting up" and by the time your SERM is finished, king's blood will be in full effect. That is the idea behind it.
you can run KB for another 4-8 weeks after the initial 4week PCT to fully restore test levels.
Thatll be my tactic. Like most natty supps, two bottle run.

After a particularly taxing cycle Im thinking KB will certainly help with not only healthy restoration, but establishing a new degree of homeostasis.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thatll be my tactic. Like most natty supps, two bottle run.

After a particularly taxing cycle Im thinking KB will certainly help with not only healthy restoration, but establishing a new degree of homeostasis.
awesome imma run 2 bottles of KB after tren cycle

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think the following would be an overkill?

Week 1-4 PCT
Week 5-12 KB
Week 13-20 Testify
Week 1-20 Origin

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 1-4 PCT
Week 5-12 KB
Week 13-20 Testify
Week 1-20 Origin
Not at all...do KB + SERM week 1-4
And continue on with KB

NewAgeMayan

Awards

Week 1-4 PCT
Week 5-12 KB
Week 13-20 Testify
Week 1-20 Origin
Agreed with GNO man, try and get KB into your system as soon as you can during PCT.

What compounds you running on-cycle?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle is halodrol, arimacare, fish oil, cu sf, triumph and epic. Triumph & epic will continue in pct and post pct and also have su td/caps.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dem feels when u wish u have funds for a cycle like this ....
Oh buddy u have no idea... it's a mission to source funds and keep family happy at the same time.

I have 3 Origin on the way so I should be able to get the other 2 soon.

It's all good though, no complaints at all.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on stacking Test1fy with K1ngs blood?
I posted on this before...I would not run full dose of each because both have a full serving of KSM and Mucuna. You could do full serving of KB and half serving of Test1fy (per day). However, I would stagger them rather than stacking.

oh yeah forgot to mention both have Tonkat Ali as well...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How good does KB control cortisol in PCT? Should I still run an additional cortisol control like Reduce XT? Also, could I take Ar1macare Pro alongside KB?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good does KB control cortisol in PCT? Should I still run an additional cortisol control like Reduce XT? Also, could I take Ar1macare Pro alongside KB?
Reduce XT is not needed, the KSM Ash is enough for cortisol control.
No issue with Ar1macare that I can think of.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce XT is not needed, the KSM Ash is enough for cortisol control.
No issue with Ar1macare that I can think of.
The EuryGold should help control cortisol as well. :thumbsup:

"Significant improvements were found in the TA group for Tension (−11%), Anger (−12%), and Confusion (−15%). Stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%)."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/

K1ngs Blood has you covered. If you wanted to take it up a notch, I'd get the KB+LJ100 deal. Not necessary, but I love high-dose TA/LJ.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The EuryGold should help control cortisol as well. :thumbsup:

"Significant improvements were found in the TA group for Tension (−11%), Anger (−12%), and Confusion (−15%). Stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%)."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/

K1ngs Blood has you covered. If you wanted to take it up a notch, I'd get the KB+LJ100 deal. Not necessary, but I love high-dose TA/LJ.
Ksm-66, EuryGold....and Mucuna as well!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2816389/