Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone tried sup3r pct and kings blood, how would you compare!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone tried sup3r pct and kings blood, how would you compare!
K1ngsblood is our premium offering. So I'd base it on what kind of cycle you just ran. Something harsher, go with K1ngsblood. A few people now have had bloodwork done after using K1ngsblood and the results were pretty impressive. (I think NoAddedHmones and Jebrook can elaborate on this detail). Otherwise, Sup3r-PCT will be fine, it's a tried and true choice. Obviously use a SERM alongside as appropriate. I know you know this but for other people who might be reading.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1ngsblood is our premium offering. So I'd base it on what kind of cycle you just ran. Something harsher, go with K1ngsblood. A few people now have had bloodwork done after using K1ngsblood and the results were pretty impressive. (I think NoAddedHmones and Jebrook can elaborate on this detail). Otherwise, Sup3r-PCT will be fine, it's a tried and true choice. Obviously use a SERM alongside as appropriate. I know you know this but for other people who might be reading.
well I always use pharma serm when I pct
i used kings blood with it too.
I'm just running sup3r pct i have a bottle i bought a while back and im really liking it, I'm using it like a test booster and i like the effects of it ( aside from going to bathroom alot)
that's why I wanted more opinions for ppl who tried both.
maybe since I'm not shut down I'm feeling it more than than kings blood ( libido wise)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I always use pharma serm when I pct
i used kings blood with it too.
I'm just running sup3r pct i have a bottle i bought a while back and im really liking it, I'm using it like a test booster and i like the effects of it ( aside from going to bathroom alot)
that's why I wanted more opinions for ppl who tried both.
maybe since I'm not shut down I'm feeling it more than than kings blood ( libido wise)
Super PCT has a huge profile which hit many different angles: SHBG modulation, test production, aromatase inhibition, prolactin control, etc. Kingsblood has similar MOA's but also more patented and proven ingredients focused on natural test enhancement. I like the profile of both. And both work very well. I just don't get along very well with Arimastane which is why I prefer KB. Arimastane is highly effective for many people, though. Hence, its popularity. Two formulas gives people options to tailor it to their preferences.

EDIT: Wording changed for clarity

Last edited:

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super PCT lowers SHBG which frees up more Test and results in increased libido. Kingsblood has similar MOA's but also more patented and proven ingredients for natural test enhancement. I like the profile of both. And both work very well. I just don't get along very well with Arimastane which is why I prefer KB. Arimastane is highly effective for many people, though. Hence, its popularity. Two formulas gives people options to tailor it to their preferences.
thank u bro for the answer, I think my body respond well to Arimastane, I didn't even expect that I'm looking more dry and libido is really up.
the bathroom trips just not fun

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super PCT lowers SHBG which frees up more Test and results in increased libido. Kingsblood has similar MOA's but also more patented and proven ingredients for natural test enhancement. I like the profile of both. And both work very well. I just don't get along very well with Arimastane which is why I prefer KB. Arimastane is highly effective for many people, though. Hence, its popularity. Two formulas gives people options to tailor it to their preferences.
Interesting. How do you figure that lowering SHBG is a forefront quality of Super PCT? Of all the excellent test boosters by OL, I would be tempted to say that TEST1FY would be the most effective in this regard due to the vitamin D content, Tongat Ali, and FruiteX-B?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. How do you figure that lowering SHBG is a forefront quality of Super PCT? Of all the excellent test boosters by OL, I would be tempted to say that TEST1FY would be the most effective in this regard due to the vitamin D content, Tongat Ali, and FruiteX-B?
I'm going to buy testify next for sure alot of great reviews

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lowering SHBG is a typical MOA of most all OTC test boosters, not just Super PCT. it also isn't the only mechanism of action. I did not mean to imply that SHBG modulation is the only or primary focus of Super PCT. Yes, Testify is probably the most heavily focused on SHBG modulation of the 3 products. KingsBlood has the most potent, proven, and impressive profile of ingredients for overall test boosting. Super PCT also has very effective, yet less proven test boosting ingredients and also focuses on more mechanisms of action, like prolactin and estrogen modulation.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to buy testify next for sure alot of great reviews
Testify is awesome. I would use it for test/libido boosting but not during PCT. Super PCT and KB are best tailored for that. I like to run KB for 8 weeks after a cycle, take a month off, then switch to Testify.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lowering SHBG is a typical MOA of most all OTC test boosters, not just Super PCT. it also isn't the only mechanism of action. I did not mean to imply that SHBG modulation is the only or primary focus of Super PCT. Yes, Testify is probably the most heavily focused on SHBG modulation of the 3 products. KingsBlood has the most potent, proven, and impressive profile of ingredients for overall test boosting. Super PCT has effective, yet less proven test boosting ingredients and also focuses on more mechanisms of action, like prolactin and estrogen modulation.
I think what helped me the most the prolactin and estrogen modulation

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think what helped me the most the prolactin and estrogen modulation
Could very well be. Those can have huge impacts on libido, as can SHBG modulation. The drying effect almost certainly comes from the Arimastane.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify is awesome. I would use it for test/libido boosting but not during PCT. Super PCT and KB are best tailored for that. I like to run KB for 8 weeks after a cycle, take a month off, then switch to Testify.
for my next cycle I was thinking 3 month kb and testify after my serm pct.
cos I might I might go all in and do my first 3 month cycle

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey so this stuff is awesome. I don't suppose there will be a Black Friday sale or any other amazing sale coming for this product on the near future? A1 supps sold out of their BOGO 50% off. I Prefer just blanket sale prices over BOGO, but amazing none the less. What say you OL reps? :) Cheers!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can we see links to bloodwork. Is this bloodwork based on KB as a standalone or we talking bloodwork involving PCT and SERms?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can we see links to bloodwork. Is this bloodwork based on KB as a standalone? Or are we talking bloodwork involving PCT and SERms?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Lowering SHBG is a typical MOA of most all OTC test boosters, not just Super PCT. it also isn't the only mechanism of action. I did not mean to imply that SHBG modulation is the only or primary focus of Super PCT. Yes, Testify is probably the most heavily focused on SHBG modulation of the 3 products. KingsBlood has the most potent, proven, and impressive profile of ingredients for overall test boosting. Super PCT also has very effective, yet less proven test boosting ingredients and also focuses on more mechanisms of action, like prolactin and estrogen modulation.
Can you break down/summarize K1ngs Guard and Ar1micare Pro this way as well? This was extremely useful on helping to decide which one is best for what. Which is best for research with SARMS vs PH. I never quite could pin point which would be run with what. Anyway, back to KB...

Side note, I found adding El1minate to KB was fantastic. I prefer it to be left out of the KB original formula, but this stack was a winner for me.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey so this stuff is awesome. I don't suppose there will be a Black Friday sale or any other amazing sale coming for this product on the near future? A1 supps sold out of their BOGO 50% off. I Prefer just blanket sale prices over BOGO, but amazing none the less. What say you OL reps? :) Cheers!
You *just* missed the Labor Day sale, that was 50% off all products on the OL and OLUK websites and ended yesterday. For now, you could use one of the rep codes for 30% off (like the one in my signature). There will be more 50% sales coming before Black Friday though, keep an eye out.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can we see links to bloodwork. Is this bloodwork based on KB as a standalone? Or are we talking bloodwork involving PCT and SERms?
I have my personal bloodwork I can post later. I can't remember which threads have other bloodwork examples posted but I'll see if I can dig them up. To summarize mine, my test levels after being natty for quite a while went from 785 to 918 natty IIRC.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you break down/summarize K1ngs Guard and Ar1micare Pro this way as well? This was extremely useful on helping to decide which one is best for what. Which is best for research with SARMS vs PH. I never quite could pin point which would be run with what. Anyway, back to KB...

Side note, I found adding El1minate to KB was fantastic. I prefer it to be left out of the KB original formula, but this stack was a winner for me.
Sure thing. I'll post up that comparison later today if I can.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0958.JPG

^^^This from first half of May 2016. I had been natty for 4-5 months. I did take some test boosters in that natty time period but not sure when. They were Super PCT and Alphamax XT.
IMG_0959.JPG

^^^This set of bloods was earlier this year a month after using KB for 2 months and being natty for over 6 months.

Reactions: GNO

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Man, if you could have lowered SHBG, you could have gotten a few extra points ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^^

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing. I'll post up that comparison later today if I can.
Looking forward to it, One needs to be purchased, and would like to make the right decision ;) And would you need one vs the other regarding the differences between researching LGD and MK-2866.

Would one see a benefit from adding El1minate to KB?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it, One needs to be purchased, and would like to make the right decision ;) And would you need one vs the other regarding the differences between researching LGD and MK-2866.

For estrogen? Nah, Kings blood has you more than covered on that front

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm working on writing a detailed post in regards to this, but you can't go wrong either way. I think you meant to write adding Eliminate to KG rather than Kingsblood? Adding Eliminate to KG is fine if you like the benefits Arimastane offers. You can save yourself a couple bucks by using ACP. It's plenty of protection for those mild SARMs.

Reactions: GNO
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm working on writing a detailed post in regards to this, but you can't go wrong either way. I think you meant to write adding Eliminate to KG rather than Kingsblood? Adding Eliminate to KG is fine if you like the benefits Arimastane offers. You can save yourself a couple bucks by using ACP. It's plenty of protection for those mild SARMs.
ACP= arimacare pro in case you're wondering

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, OL makes my favorite products. I think I may just order ACP then, I just love the K1ngs product line. ACP handles cholesterol and all that just fine from elevated numbers due to LGD research?

I do like Arimistane quite a bit, but that drying effect can be harsh as well haha.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, OL makes my favorite products. I think I may just order ACP then, I just love the K1ngs product line. ACP handles cholesterol and all that just fine from elevated numbers due to LGD research?

I do like Arimistane quite a bit, but that drying effect can be harsh as well haha.
Yes, Red Yeast Rice, Grape Seed extract, Pine Bark, and Policosanol are all natural remedies for lowering cholesterol levels that have been around forever. ACP should work well for Ligandrol research;).

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Red Yeast Rice, Grape Seed extract, Pine Bark, and Policosanol are all natural remedies for lowering cholesterol levels that have been around forever. ACP should work well for Ligandrol research;).
Beautiful! If you can, do a small write up on arimistane as well, which could promote El1minate! I have a product with arimistane in it. Trying to find the current balance of what to administer at the moment. It definitely does something, just what exactly though, seems to be a variety of things.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 154904
^^^This from first half of May 2016. I had been natty for 4-5 months. I did take some test boosters in that natty time period but not sure when. They were Super PCT and Alphamax XT.
View attachment 154905
^^^This set of bloods was earlier this year a month after using KB for 2 months and being natty for over 6 months.
I think this is the second set of bloodwork Ive seen that shows high SHBG after KB...not dishing it because other areas showed good increases ...but Id think a high % divanil extract would stack well with KB if this is the case...to keep SHBG in check.

Wheres an equivilant to the original Activate by Designer Supplements when ya need it!

Killcure666

Awards
It's interesting that there were no changes to the LH (and minimal FSH changes) in the blood work posted above. Does KB primarily increase testosterone by non HPG axis mechanisms?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think this is the second set of bloodwork Ive seen that shows high SHBG after KB...not dishing it because other areas showed good increases ...but Id think a high % divanil extract would stack well with KB if this is the case...to keep SHBG in check.

Wheres an equivilant to the original Activate by Designer Supplements when ya need it!
Afraid that is a negative on the 3-4 Divanil and lowering of SHBG. People have taken it specifically for this purpose, and there was no change in bloodwork. Furthermore, testing of stinging nettle extracts has challenged the notion that 3-4 Divanil even exists, and if it does, we have no idea if it is bioavailable in humans. SHBG is a b1tch to lower once it is elevated, and it is a common consequence of using SERM's. I believe Jebrook had been on Clomid fairly close to the timeframe of his blood work. Given that K1NGS BLOOD is intended to be used as the ultimate PCT, I think blood work will most often show elevated SHBG given the fact that it is frequently used in close proximity to SERMs. I have seen some favorable blood work for Borons ability to slightly lower SHBG.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's interesting that there were no changes to the LH (and minimal FSH changes) in the blood work posted above. Does KB primarily increase testosterone by non HPG axis mechanisms?
Higher Test with same LH & FSH is amazing. Leydig Cells are working more efficiently.

Afraid that is a negative on the 3-4 Divanil and lowering of SHBG. People have taken it specifically for this purpose, and there was no change in bloodwork. Furthermore, testing of stinging nettle extracts has challenged the notion that 3-4 Divanil even exists, and if it does, we have no idea if it is bioavailable in humans. SHBG is a b1tch to lower once it is elevated, and it is a common consequence of using SERM's. I believe Jebrook had been on Clomid fairly close to the timeframe of his blood work. Given that K1NGS BLOOD is intended to be used as the ultimate PCT, I think blood work will most often show elevated SHBG given the fact that it is frequently used in close proximity to SERMs. I have seen some favorable blood work for Borons ability to slightly lower SHBG.
Also keep in mind that all you need is a mere few days on lower CHO to increase your SHBG, and dozens of other factors have a role as well.
Besides, you're right; the so called "Divanil" was total garbage. Pretty much all lowest quality powdered nettle. Regardless of some widely ignored anti-androgenic effect of nettle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 2nd bloodwork was well over six months after using Clomid.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Higher Test with same LH & FSH is amazing. Leydig Cells are working more efficiently.

Also keep in mind that all you need is a mere few days on lower CHO to increase your SHBG, and dozens of other factors have a role as well.
Besides, you're right; the so called "Divanil" was total garbage. Pretty much all lowest quality powdered nettle. Regardless of some widely ignored anti-androgenic effect of nettle.
Amen!

Sorry, not familiar with CHO...Chinese Hamster Ovaries?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CHO=Carbohydrates
Yeah...I found that too. Then I found a study that involved both and got completely confused...haha

Admittedly, I am way overdue for my morning stimulant..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful! If you can, do a small write up on arimistane as well, which could promote El1minate! I have a product with arimistane in it. Trying to find the current balance of what to administer at the moment. It definitely does something, just what exactly though, seems to be a variety of things.
Look at the Eliminate write-up on our website

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vit D, magnesium and tongkat ali should help with lowering shbg too

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Man, I love this stuff. I was looking to purchase two bottles around Black Friday, or close to it at lease. Any heads up on future deals coming around? A1 never even stocked it, then had it at BOGO 50% and got cleaned out and hasn't re-stocked since. I'm an amazon prime member, so that will always be my go-to outside of sales.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Man, I love this stuff. I was looking to purchase two bottles around Black Friday, or close to it at lease. Any heads up on future deals coming around? A1 never even stocked it, then had it at BOGO 50% and got cleaned out and hasn't re-stocked since. I'm an amazon prime member, so that will always be my go-to outside of sales.
Just started a bottle today after four months off, good times ahead for sure.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Holiday season is nearly upon us. There will be sales aplenty very soon:)

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The fine print on the bottle says that it should not be combined with alcohol. I viewed this product as a natty test booster/PCT supplement so I was surprised to see that warning. What ingredients are driving this? Should I not touch a drop of alcohol while running it, or is it more like don’t down the pills with a shot of whiskey?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fine print on the bottle says that it should not be combined with alcohol. I viewed this product as a natty test booster/PCT supplement so I was surprised to see that warning. What ingredients are driving this? Should I not touch a drop of alcohol while running it, or is it more like don’t down the pills with a shot of whiskey?
I believe it a default statement to be safe. But OL guys can correct if I'm wrong.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it a default statement to be safe. But OL guys can correct if I'm wrong.
Agreed. It is basically on all product labels last I knew..

Secondly, I have taken K1NGS BLOOD with alcohol in my system on countless occasions and have never had a negative outcome..

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Perfect, I didn’t specifically see the disclaimer about alcohol on the Super PCT bottle, so I was curious if one of the KB ingredients would have a bad reaction. Sounds like it is a non-issue.

I just finished PCT and want to run KingsBlood through the holiday season/until the next cycle. I know there will be some alcohol consumed then!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perfect, I didn’t specifically see the disclaimer about alcohol on the Super PCT bottle, so I was curious if one of the KB ingredients would have a bad reaction. Sounds like it is a non-issue.

I just finished PCT and want to run KingsBlood through the holiday season/until the next cycle. I know there will be some alcohol consumed then!
Yeah, it's all good!
You won't be the only one drinking your way through the holidays...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this need to be cycled?
Yeah, I wouldn't run any product that has an effect on hormones continuously, even natural ones. And after a while, it'll reach the point where your body gets used to it and it won't be as effective. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off is fine.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
What compounds lower cortisol in KB following an AAS cycle?