Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wk 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
Wk 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
Wk 1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout
Wk 5-12 mk-2866 25 mg ed dosed once a day in the a.m.
That's really not that crazy of a cycle lol. Sarms are very mild.
I am quite familiar with using SARMs, except for Andarine. I would be shocked if he would be able to tolerate this stack unless it is from a bullsh1t source. There is nothing mild about this stack and it is actually not even advised..

Death Star

Awards
Just got a bottle from Olympus - code: STACK3D50
$40 shipped.
That was as good as a deal as I've found.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a bottle from Olympus - code: JACK3D50
$40 shipped.
That was as good as a deal as I've found.
Code is STACK3D50 (from now until 5/15), make sure you spell it right if you're trying to get it to work :)

Enjoy!

Death Star

Awards
Code is STACK3D50 (from now until 5/15), make sure you spell it right if you're trying to get it to work :)

Enjoy!
Ha! Yep. I'll edit my post so as to not confuse others. Sure do miss the original formula Jack3d. :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am quite familiar with using SARMs, except for Andarine. I would be shocked if he would be able to tolerate this stack unless it is from a bullsh1t source. There is nothing mild about this stack and it is actually not even advised..
LGD-4033 and Ostarine (mk-2866) are very commonly stacked, and S4 is good for stacking too. 50mg is not a crazy dose. GW does not affect the HPTA axis and will not further suppress, only (allegedly) increase endurance and accelerate fat loss.
Still seems pretty mild to me, and I don't know why it would be surprising for someone to be able to tolerate a stack like this.
Are you shocked by people stacking trenbolone, masteron, equipoise, testosterone, and dianabol? Because they do. Often.

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
Estrogen?

Hi guys!

Long time lurking and using the search function, therefore zero post count.

I’m in my third week of K1ngs Blood, Antaeus HH6 and Performax Powermax XT. Other staples: LEF Two-Per-Day (only take one) and LEF D3 3.000 IU.

Four days ago I got this very small painful lump under my left nipple and it’s also quite itchy. I know what gyno feels like. I’m 39 years old and took most of the PED over the last 15 years. Stopped all hormonal stuff completely about two years ago with a last cycle of LGD and proper PCT. My BF is low ~11% and I’m still cutting. It seems like I am extremely sensitive to estrogen. I started with some leftover tamox 15 mg ED right away and after three doses the lump started to shrink. No more sharp pain, just itching.

I never thought this could happen with a natural test booster. I really love this product and the positive effects (libido, mood) and would like to finish the bottle. Since I3C seems insufficient in my case, should I incorporate some AI? I have 6-Bromo in my closet …

What’s your opinion? Thought I should share my thoughts with you.

/// It just occurred to me, that I eat a lot of tofu and fenugreek sprouts lately. Maybe the phytoestrogens play a role, too. ///

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a low dose (10-15mg per day) cycle of OL's Ostar1ne. My last run a few months ago I used BLR's Rebirth and Letrone as PCT which was fine.

I'm just wondering how KINGSBLOOD would compare to Rebirth for the same purpose??

If I decide to try Kingsblood, would I need anything else to run alongside it, an AI perhaps?

Any recommendations/advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance guys :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running a low dose (10-15mg per day) cycle of OL's Ostar1ne. My last run a few months ago I used BLR's Rebirth and Letrone as PCT which was fine.

I'm just wondering how KINGSBLOOD would compare to Rebirth for the same purpose??

If I decide to try Kingsblood, would I need anything else to run alongside it, an AI perhaps?

Any recommendations/advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance guys :)
Not a very dose of Ostarine, however you should still use a SERM. I will not comment on the the 'other' products you mentioned... I would suggest you try KB and feel the difference for yourself. No AI needed. Enjoy!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using this product basically since it came out with just a few weeks off here and there. I have not noticed any decline in efficacy.

I continue to enjoy the natural energy it gives me and the fact that it helps my junk do all the things I want him to do while looking at his best..

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using this product basically since it came out with just a few weeks off here and there. I have not noticed any decline in efficacy.

I continue to enjoy the natural energy it gives me and the fact that it helps my junk do all the things I want him to do while looking at his best..
Glad you're liking it, thanks for your feedback mate

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did bloodwork last week while gearing up for a cycle. Last year my natty test was 792 prior to my cycle. Post pct it was 1079 last August. Since then I've been full natty. I've used KB the past two months and test came back at 918. This is the highest test reading I've ever had that wasn't inflated by AAS or a SERM usage:head:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

I did bloodwork last week while gearing up for a cycle. Last year my natty test was 792 prior to my cycle. Post pct it was 1079 last August. Since then I've been full natty. I've used KB the past two months and test came back at 918. This is the highest test reading I've ever had that wasn't inflated by AAS or a SERM usage:head:
When was your post pct blood draw? As in how much time after your pct did you get it done?

Btw.... I am mad jealous of those T numbers!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When was your post pct blood draw? As in how much time after your pct did you get it done?

Btw.... I am mad jealous of those T numbers!
Post PCT blood was drawn 7-27-16 after being on Clomid standard protocol for 4 weeks. After the blood draw, I continued 2 more weeks of Clomid at 12.5 and then nothing but natty stuff since. I was on Super PCT as well during the last PCT. I'm def happy with the #'s, though SHBG was high. I'm 38 yo.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post PCT blood was drawn 7-27-16 after being on Clomid standard protocol for 4 weeks. After the blood draw, I continued 2 more weeks of Clomid at 12.5 and then nothing but natty stuff since. I was on Super PCT as well during the last PCT. I'm def happy with the #'s, though SHBG was high. I'm 38 yo.
Was the Clomid fully out of your system during that draw?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This most recent 918? It's been at least 10 months natty so it's safe to say yes;).
That's really solid man!

I am guessing your post pct numbers still had some SERM lingering in your system, but that doesn't really matter much at this point. Since, you are now sitting at 918 T levels I would say that was a very effective pct!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's really solid man!

I am guessing your post pct numbers still had some SERM lingering in your system, but that doesn't really matter much at this point. Since, you are now sitting at 918 T levels I would say that was a very effective pct!
Yeah the 1079 reading was definitely from the Clomid. It rebounded me from 138. Generally, a legit SERM should take you to the top end of normal range if it's not underdosed. SERMs are powerful and effective drugs for the purpose they serve.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the 1079 reading was definitely from the Clomid. It rebounded me from 138. Generally, a legit SERM should take you to the top end of normal range if it's not underdosed. SERMs are powerful and effective drugs for the purpose they serve.
Happy days, think a few others a running bloods post their KB run. So far it has only been stellar results..

adapt

Awards
What was your Clomid protocol ?

Getting my hands on some enclomiphene citrate that I was planning on doing 12.5mg MWF with Kings Blood

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook damn brooooooo
38 yo with this test level hot damm

adapt

Awards
Took my first dose and got a lingering low grade headache the whole day. Thinking its the HGW

Anyway to combat this

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took my first dose and got a lingering low grade headache the whole day. Thinking its the HGW

Anyway to combat this
I never experienced that, but maybe you will have to start at a lower dose and titrate up from there as tolerated. I suspect your body will adjust..

"Adapt" even..

adapt

Awards
I never experienced that, but maybe you will have to start at a lower dose and titrate up from there as tolerated. I suspect your body will adjust..

"Adapt" even..
Im going to try 2 caps every couple hours

FlyLo

Awards
Would it make sense to use along with SUP3R PCT after 8 weeks of EPI/1Andro?

jumper75

Awards
I've looked but can't info on this... the bottle has in all caps: "DO NOT USE UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS OF HEAT OR DEHYDRATION". What is the reason for this? I'm a runner and I live in TX, my long runs get me pretty dehydrated and it is HOT in July and August!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I've looked but can't info on this... the bottle has in all caps: "DO NOT USE UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS OF HEAT OR DEHYDRATION". What is the reason for this? I'm a runner and I live in TX, my long runs get me pretty dehydrated and it is HOT in July and August!
I could be wrong but I'm assuming some of the ingredients also double as detoxifiers / helps to rid of extra water, giving you a dryer look. That could cause some issues in extreme heat where dehydration is already an issue most likely, i.e. head exhaustion, heat stroke, etc

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but I'm assuming some of the ingredients also double as detoxifiers / helps to rid of extra water, giving you a dryer look. That could cause some issues in extreme heat where dehydration is already an issue most likely, i.e. head exhaustion, heat stroke, etc
Can't be a p**sy all your life. Detoxify, implies that he has the fella has many toxins. Detox ingredients shouldn't rid essiential water.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I take my first serving of kingsblood before my fasted workout?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
A good explanation then please? And there are several "detox ingredients" that you are speaking of that could, in certain individuals (as no one is the same), increase the amount of water the body expells/holds.
Can't be a p**sy all your life. Detoxify, implies that he has the fella has many toxins. Detox ingredients shouldn't rid essiential water.

bhl08090

Awards
This is my second run with KB and both times it has blown me away with how quick it works on libido. I don't have an issue in Man Land but some days are tough due to outside stressors or general tiredness and getting older, but when this kicks in, my wife doesn't stand a chance. I just finished the first week.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey, reviving this old thread. But I read through it but still couldn't find a decent explanation on why I should pick K1ngs Blood over the Super PCT. I really enjoy the profile on both, but both are also vastly different profiles themselves. The L-Dopa and Horney goat weed seems to be a higher concentration in Sup3r PCT ?? Maybe a rep can shed some light or a trusty member on here. Thanks, cheers!!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, reviving this old thread. But I read through it but still couldn't find a decent explanation on why I should pick K1ngs Blood over the Super PCT. I really enjoy the profile on both, but both are also vastly different profiles themselves. The L-Dopa and Horney goat weed seems to be a higher concentration in Sup3r PCT ?? Maybe a rep can shed some light or a trusty member on here. Thanks, cheers!!
What is your overall goal?