Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
What is your overall goal?
Whatever would assist more with LH and libido post Sarm cycle in addition to SERM. Thanks :) I personally find the profile in Super PCT more attractive. As I Will be running K1ngs Guard while on cycle. Does K1ngsguard have anything to control breakouts in it by chance? I love the profile in it.

K1ngsBlood is more expensive and not sure if it's supposed to be the luxury version of Sup3r PCT, but the profiles seem so different I assume there is one clearly intended for one purpose or the other.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever would assist more with LH and libido post Sarm cycle in addition to SERM. Thanks :) I personally find the profile in Super PCT more attractive. As I Will be running K1ngs Guard while on cycle. Does K1ngsguard have anything to control breakouts in it by chance? I love the profile in it.

K1ngsBlood is more expensive and not sure if it's supposed to be the luxury version of Sup3r PCT, but the profiles seem so different I assume there is one clearly intended for one purpose or the other.
Unless you are stacking a bunch or running very high doses then S-PCT will suffice. Basically KB is the premium PCT product in our line.

The immune defence ingredients might help a little but if you are prone to acne you'll like need something else for that.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are stacking a bunch or running very high doses then S-PCT will suffice. Basically KB is the premium PCT product in our line.

The immune defence ingredients might help a little but if you are prone to acne you'll like need something else for that.
Thanks. No I am running Ostarine only :) It suits my needs just fine. I perhaps will be running it around 20-25mg ED for approximately 6 weeks at a minimum. I recovered using an OTC PCT product. . However, it's profile is minuscule in comparison to either OL PCT products. This is also why I am hesitant to use a SERM really in addition, It didn't seem needed.

If you could kindly summarize KB>SuperPCT, I'd appreciate it. I like the Overall care and addition of arimistane in PCT (Arimistane I avoid on cycle due to the great joints I feel on Osta) but If I am running K1ngs Guard, BP and other health pre-cautions are taken care of really...That's really where I struggle, is seeing the advantages of one over the other. They both seem great.

If it helps any, I Am running M-Test for now. But am looking to switch over to these OL products as iv'e defiantly been persuaded via good products.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am currently in PCT...just started. For SERMs I am using Torem and low dose Clomid..

Anyway, I think KB is great and I actually take it all the time..I just feel better on it regardless..

I have never taken SUP3R PCT but some of those ingredients certainly have their own appeal: E. Cottonii, Fadogia, and Bulbine are all winners in PCT. Arimistane and Resveratrol are what they are, but I happen to like those as well.

I am a little curious about why it still includes DAA given the more recent consensus on its effects...??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. No I am running Ostarine only :) It suits my needs just fine. I perhaps will be running it around 20-25mg ED for approximately 6 weeks at a minimum. I recovered using an OTC PCT product. . However, it's profile is minuscule in comparison to either OL PCT products. This is also why I am hesitant to use a SERM really in addition, It didn't seem needed.

If you could kindly summarize KB>SuperPCT, I'd appreciate it. I like the Overall care and addition of arimistane in PCT (Arimistane I avoid on cycle due to the great joints I feel on Osta) but If I am running K1ngs Guard, BP and other health pre-cautions are taken care of really...That's really where I struggle, is seeing the advantages of one over the other. They both seem great.

If it helps any, I Am running M-Test for now. But am looking to switch over to these OL products as iv'e defiantly been persuaded via good products.
I hear ya, both KB and SUP3R PCT have their own appeal. Just looking at the profile alone, one would think that SUP3R PCT would be the "Premium PCT" of the two options, mostly due to the Fadogia and Bulbine content which KB does not offer..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Regardless how you feel I think it's a good practice to use a SERM. Better safe than sorry

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, both KB and SUP3R PCT have their own appeal. Just looking at the profile alone, one would think that SUP3R PCT would be the "Premium PCT" of the two options, mostly due to the Fadogia and Bulbine content which KB does not offer..
I personally think Sup3r PCT suits my liking better. The Euro Gold and L-Dopa Appeals, as well as the specified Horney Goat weed profile in KB. SPCT has 500mg, but doesn't specify the standardization. And I Love me some good Horney Goat Weed. the KB standardization is right on par with most stand alone products.

I will however say, the KSM-66 does wonders for relaxing. Definitely quiets things down. If I could put the Eurygold in Super PCT, I'd love it haha.

If the Carnitine in KB does work, I have pure L-carnatine L-Tartate. Not sure if they're comparable but I take 2400mg daily.

Regarding Arimistane, I Actually love the Ar1micare Pro, but I don't need Arimistane on cycle lol, but using it for drying off cycle is great! I don't mind it. But 50mg was honestly enough for me...that the ONLY thing holding me back about Sup3r PCT actually. Arimistane works...and very well in an obvious manner.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally think Sup3r PCT suits my liking better. The Euro Gold and L-Dopa Appeals, as well as the specified Horney Goat weed profile in KB. SPCT has 500mg, but doesn't specify the standardization. And I Love me some good Horney Goat Weed. the KB standardization is right on par with most stand alone products.

I will however say, the KSM-66 does wonders for relaxing. Definitely quiets things down. If I could put the Eurygold in Super PCT, I'd love it haha.

If the Carnitine in KB does work, I have pure L-carnatine L-Tartate. Not sure if they're comparable but I take 2400mg daily.

Regarding Arimistane, I Actually love the Ar1micare Pro, but I don't need Arimistane on cycle lol, but using it for drying off cycle is great! I don't mind it. But 50mg was honestly enough for me...that the ONLY thing holding me back about Sup3r PCT actually. Arimistane works...and very well in an obvious manner.
I can't agree more with everything you said...

The ultimate would actually contain components of each for me, and this is actually what I end up doing by piecing together various products..

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I Suppose, to narrow this down. Do I need all the estrogen control in SUP3R PCT or will I just end up lowering my estrogen too much post ostarine. Despite me being 70% in favor of SPCT, I still feel like it's a toss up on K1ngs Blood...I mean it's such a good name lol.

SPCT has 300mg of 99% L-dopa, vs 1200mg of 20% L-Dopa...seem like they're equal?

Eurygold speaks for itself...The Horney goat weed can go either way with both products since I don't know the standardization.

Is there a consensus on how useful DAA really is? No experience with this.

Hmmm Olympus has made two equally good and equally different Products for a PCT. To the point where I Really can't make a decision lol. As far as the Arimistane...I need to figure out what to do about that 75mg lol.

EDIT: Keep in mind, Iv'e decided to run K1ngs guard for cycle support. So perhaps half of Super PCT is not necessary?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Without looking up studies right now (too lazy for that at the moment), I believe DAA goes something like this. It will initially help raise test during the first two weeks or so...if it is low. After that point, it only seems to raise Prolactin (not good) and Test levels decline. Most people including myself tend to avoid it nowadays..

Your estrogen should not get too low from SUP3R PCT as Arimistane more so lowers cortisol while Resveratrol and E. Cottonii are more like natural SERMs. Arimistane certainly mimics the affects of an effective AI, but this has since been proven otherwise..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without looking up studies right now (too lazy for that at the moment), I believe DAA goes something like this. It will initially help raise test during the first two weeks or so...if it is low. After that point, it only seems to raise Prolactin (not good) and Test levels decline. Most people including myself tend to avoid it nowadays..

Your estrogen should not get too low from SUP3R PCT as Arimistane more so lowers cortisol while Resveratrol and E. Cottonii are more like natural SERMs. Arimistane certainly mimics the affects of an effective AI, but this has since been proven otherwise..
Na-DAA is in SPCT not DAA to be clear. There is data on it for re-starting from very low test levels. That's why it was included.

I would not recommend it as a natty test booster otherwise

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Na-DAA is in SPCT not DAA to be clear. There is data on it for re-starting from very low test levels. That's why it was included.

I would not recommend it as a natty test booster otherwise
Yeah, I just said DAA as opposed to Na-DAA for simplicity reasons. Na-DAA is definitely the preferred form..

I am heavily considering trying SUP3R PCT this time around for the first month of my PCT, and then getting back on KB after that..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I just said DAA as opposed to Na-DAA for simplicity reasons. Na-DAA is definitely the preferred form..

I am heavily considering trying SUP3R PCT this time around for the first month of my PCT, and then getting back on KB after that..
What you run bro?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What you run bro?
2 months of Xtreme Shred which is a Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack..

I took KB throughout the run because I can't stand to not use it...I am always on it :01:

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 months of Xtreme Shred which is a Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack..

I took KB throughout the run because I can't stand to not use it...I am always on it :01:
You're far from the only one using KingsBlood even ON cycle actually.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test1fy works while on too. Seems to help with appetite and also stay a little drier, plus KSM-66 (in both KB and Test1fy) will have cortisol benefits no matter what. Absolutely not a waste.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I have a separate KSM-66 supplement from before any of this. It works great at 500mg, and I had no idea it was good for boosting hormones. How well do you the the acetyl l-carnitine is at boosting LH? I think I settled on Super PCT though. K1ngs Blood will be taken recreationally for me I think.

If that carnitine in KB was 1200mg of Fadogia with proper standardization, The world would be turned on it's head!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I truly feel that it helps minimize suppression and promote a strong libido while on cycle...not to mention a faster recovery as a result.

Test1fy works while on too. Seems to help with appetite and also stay a little drier, plus KSM-66 (in both KB and Test1fy) will have cortisol benefits no matter what. Absolutely not a waste.
I have never used TEST1FY on cycle, but I do use it a few months out of the year when I am not on KB. Mainly just to mix things up a little bit and I do enjoy the more anabolic components TEST1FY offers. Despite being on KB almost chronically, it has not lost efficacy by any means. The subtle natural boost in energy and sexual health benefits made it a staple for me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a separate KSM-66 supplement from before any of this. It works great at 500mg, and I had no idea it was good for boosting hormones. How well do you the the acetyl l-carnitine is at boosting LH? I think I settled on Super PCT though. K1ngs Blood will be taken recreationally for me I think.

If that carnitine in KB was 1200mg of Fadogia with proper standardization, The world would be turned on it's head!!
I think ALCAR definitely has its place in KB, but if Fadogia was in KB...I don't think anybody would even consider buying anything else for a PCT test booster.

On the other hand, I am kind of glad it does not contain Fadogia as that is something I would not take on a chronic basis.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that carnitine in KB was 1200mg The world would be turned on it's head!!
We use 1000mg of ALCAR as per the studies showing enhanced LH release :)

Yeah, I truly feel that it helps minimize suppression and promote a strong libido while on cycle...not to mention a faster recovery as a result.
Yep. Besides the actual Testosterone boost, its effects on mood, libido, sleep and overall "vitality" are undeniable.

bhl08090

Awards
Two weeks in and the hunger is almost crippling. I'm taking with assas1nate, I may add some ign1te to try and counter the hunger pangs.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in and the hunger is almost crippling. I'm taking with assas1nate, I may add some ign1te to try and counter the hunger pangs.
That's odd. I noticed no increase in hunger while using k1ngs Blood. Then again, I'm finishing off my cut at a pretty significant deficit while taking Orig1n and Anabeta Elite. My appetite must be broken.

bhl08090

Awards
That's odd. I noticed no increase in hunger while using k1ngs Blood. Then again, I'm finishing off my cut at a pretty significant deficit while taking Orig1n and Anabeta Elite. My appetite must be broken.
I'm cutting as well, hovering around 2k cal a day. I didn't notice it my first time around but I'm also stacking with assas1nate this time and not as a standalone. Not sure if the bump in T coupled with the thermo is causing this appetite spike.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting as well, hovering around 2k cal a day. I didn't notice it my first time around but I'm also stacking with assas1nate this time and not as a standalone. Not sure if the bump in T coupled with the thermo is causing this appetite spike.
A few people have reported increased appetite with Assassinate, at least initially. It didn't hit me that way, but definitely could be causing it

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few people have reported increased appetite with Assassinate, at least initially. It didn't hit me that way, but definitely could be causing it
Are you sure you don't mean or1gin?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, Oleoylethanolamide is a PPARα agonist, and it should actually make you feel more full, not hungrier

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you don't mean or1gin?
Yeah. There were one or 2 guys on here. that claimed Assassinate increased their appetite. They were definitely the outliers though. I didn't notice any appetite change whatsoever on it, but was very pleased with my 8 week run of it with sup3r shred

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. There were one or 2 guys on here. that claimed Assassinate increased their appetite. They were definitely the outliers though. I didn't notice any appetite change whatsoever on it, but was very pleased with my 8 week run of it with sup3r shred
It seemed to increase my appetite too also, so did Bloodshred haha :(

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes I think you guys would get an appetite boost from Sibutramine LOL
Probably haha, it sucks coz I do really enjoy BS and Assasinate (wont stop me using them of course) got them coming in the mail tomorrow hopefully lol. I got war this time as they raw was making me evacuate the bowel within 50 mins of taking it making me even hungrier haha fml

bhl08090

Awards
Probably haha, it sucks coz I do really enjoy BS and Assasinate (wont stop me using them of course) got them coming in the mail tomorrow hopefully lol. I got war this time as they raw was making me evacuate the bowel within 50 mins of taking it making me even hungrier haha fml
Same here. I switched from bs back to ignite so I could space it out and that didn't seem to give me the downtown push downs as much/at all.

This may have already been addressed, but I'm also noticing having to run to the little girls room at night a lot more. Sometimes 3 times, and my fluid intake has been the same. Not sure if it's the kings blood or assas1nate.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. I switched from bs back to ignite so I could space it out and that didn't seem to give me the downtown push downs as much/at all.

This may have already been addressed, but I'm also noticing having to run to the little girls room at night a lot more. Sometimes 3 times, and my fluid intake has been the same. Not sure if it's the kings blood or assas1nate.
Orthosiphon Stamineus Extract has diuretic properties, likely the cause.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seemed to increase my appetite too also, so did Bloodshred haha :(
Bloodshr3d boosted your appetite? Color me shocked, part of me wonders if the diet and weight loss itself just got to you over time. I guess anything is possible though, people react differently.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloodshr3d boosted your appetite? Color me shocked, part of me wonders if the diet and weight loss itself just got to you over time. I guess anything is possible though, people react differently.
Yeah man not sure, I did cycle it too... I have been using a caffeine supplement for awhile now that doesnt seem to make me as hungry as BS did...Will see how it goes when War comes in, might just dose it in the morning before breakfast and see if that works for the hunger

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah not sure, I did cycle it too... I have been using a caffeine supplement for awhile now that doesnt seem to make me as hungry as BS did...Will see how it goes when War comes in, might just dose it in the morning before breakfast and see if that works for the hunger
^^ Fixed

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried solo Sup3r DHEA and Kings Blood? Which do you guys think would offer the biggest libido and energy boost for a younger guy? I would probably do half to single dose of the Sup3r DHEA.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried solo Sup3r DHEA and Kings Blood? Which do you guys think would offer the biggest libido and energy boost for a younger guy? I would probably do half to single dose of the Sup3r DHEA.
Tough call. Besides your age, your current endocrine profile does matter. Generally speaking, when healthy, young and not suppressed by exogenous PHs...most likely KB. This is not to say in this scenario Sup3r-Dhea won't help tho.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tough call. Besides your age, your current endocrine profile does matter. Generally speaking, when healthy, young and not suppressed by exogenous PHs...most likely KB. This is not to say in this scenario Sup3r-Dhea won't help tho.
I never quite recovered correctly after my previous cycle I don't think, so my endocrine profile is pretty far off from the typical mid 20 year olds. lol that's the reason I'm even considering the DHEA instead.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never quite recovered correctly after my previous cycle I don't think, so my endocrine profile is pretty far off from the typical mid 20 year olds. lol that's the reason I'm even considering the DHEA instead.
what was ur last cycle?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test, Tren, and Tbol. I did Clomid and Nolva for 6 weeks afterwards. This was nearly two years ago. Lol
damn, so u didn't run anything after ?
and still feeling fuked up?
i did a cycle of tren test td and epistane for one month n i feel messed up it's been 5 month , test levels good but I feel off .
won't ever touch 19 nor anabolics anymore

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did a cycle of tren test td and epistane for one month n i feel messed up it's been 5 month , test levels good but I feel off .
Have your free test, Estrogen, prolactin, and SHBG checked. I regularly have natty test around 800's or higher but often have had low Test symptoms due to some of these other levels not being optimal.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have your free test, Estrogen, prolactin, and SHBG checked. I regularly have natty test around 800's or higher but often have had low Test symptoms due to some of these other levels not being optimal.
yup I think that the issue , I'll have to test my prolactin and e2!!! my test levels at 739 but I'm def off....
it's really not just about test levels
gonna call doctor and set an appointment, lol just wondering what to tell him cos they look at you stupid if u ask about anything else but regular yearly check blood work

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got bloods for Total/Free Test, DHEA, E2, T3, Prolactin?
Doctor only tested Total and Free test and TSH. Total test was like 530, free test was pretty high. E2 is high I can tell but I never got it tested off cycle to get an exact number. I tried Virtus for the E2 symptoms and it didn't do anything.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't feel horrible, my libido is definitely lower than before but it's still not bad. The biggest thing I've noticed lately is motivation to do anything, it's especially rough getting to the gym.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't feel horrible, my libido is definitely lower than before but it's still not bad. The biggest thing I've noticed lately is motivation to do anything, it's especially rough getting to the gym.
yeah I gotta check my e2 levels and prolactin .
u never going to cycle again ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah I gotta check my e2 levels and prolactin .
u never going to cycle again ?
I'm not planning to unless I ever get to the point of needing TRT, then I may do short blasts here and there. I'm too busy with work and classes now to put in the time and effort that running AAS takes.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Just curious, is this for the general health benefits or are there any positives in regards to helping restart natural hormone production once the cycle has ended? Running OL 4 andro and epistane right now with arimicare pro and extra tudca.

What would throwing KB or Testify into the mix do, generally speaking? Is it mainly for the Ashwagandha and AIs?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, is this for the general health benefits or are there any positives in regards to helping restart natural hormone production once the cycle has ended? Running OL 4 andro and epistane right now with arimicare pro and extra tudca.

What would throwing KB or Testify into the mix do, generally speaking? Is it mainly for the Ashwagandha and AIs?
There's no way to say for certain whether its use on cycle speeds up recovery after a cycle or not, but it definitely seems to provide other benefits when used alongside a PH, better libido, deeper sleep, improved mood and overall well being.