Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed an order for BloodShr3d yesterday, looking forward to it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to go with the orange but if I enjoy it the purple bubblegum is definitely next. They are literally my two favorite type flavors.

Is the purple a "big league chew" sort of flavor?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to go with the orange but if I enjoy it the purple bubblegum is definitely next. They are literally my two favorite type flavors.

Nice. I went with Orange StarKrush as well. Not sure if there are any reports on the flavors yet aside from OL's owner saying the Orange is the best orange-flavored supp he's ever tried. :D I hope the Purple Bubblegum tastes like big-league-chew and/or bubble-tape. If it does, it's getting ordered next.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same here, one of each type (Raw and War) both in Orange.

I also like Grape, and might grab that next. I got the Forslean BOGOs :)
Nice. I went with Orange StarKrush as well. Not sure if there are any reports on the flavors yet aside from OL's owner saying the Orange is the best orange-flavored supp he's ever tried. :D I hope the Purple Bubblegum tastes like big-league-chew and/or bubble-tape. If it does, it's getting ordered next.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Next week? Good thing this week is ending. I've been tapped out of CU for a good 2 weeks now and it's probably my last try with it. I need some strong stimulants, hoping this bloodshed would do it for me.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, one of each type (Raw and War) both in Orange.

I also like Grape, and might grab that next. I got the Forslean BOGOs :)
I got in on the Forslean BOGO, too. Bloodshr3d + Forskolin should be a potent fat-annihilating stack. Looking forward to your thoughts on Orange flavor!

Next week? Good thing this week is ending. I've been tapped out of CU for a good 2 weeks now and it's probably my last try with it. I need some strong stimulants, hoping this bloodshed would do it for me.
Have you used Ignit3 before? Regarding stims, specifically, I believe Bloodshr3d will be even better considering it'll have the latest, upgraded J.Regia extract (not to mention Eria/Rauw/Caff)...and it'll all be in a fast-hitting powder. I'm starting with 1.5 scoops just to test the waters. I know NoAddedHmones played a major role in formulating this, and he doesn't skimp when it comes to stims. :twisted:

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I got in on the Forslean BOGO, too. Bloodshr3d + Forskolin should be a potent fat-annihilating stack. Looking forward to your thoughts on Orange flavor!

Have you used Ignit3 before? Regarding stims, specifically, I believe Bloodshr3d will be even better considering it'll have the latest, upgraded J.Regia extract (not to mention Eria/Rauw/Caff)...and it'll all be in a fast-hitting powder. I'm starting with 1.5 scoops just to test the waters. I know NoAddedHmones played a major role in formulating this, and he doesn't skimp when it comes to stims. :twisted:
I can't take any form of yohimbe. Lots of reps had been kind to either send me or offer me samples and I just can't take anything with Y in it.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I can't take any form of yohimbe. Lots of reps had been kind to either send me or offer me samples and I just can't take anything with Y in it.
Ahhh the choice between well being and body composition. My longevity sucks haha

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Well, that's what the WAR edition is for...all the stims of the RAW edition without the Y! I love Conqu3r, but the JR/EJ blend in Ignit3 was so awesome pre-workout for me that I think my new go-to may be Bloodshr3d + CU stim free.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I had confirmation of shipping for bloodshr3d raw yesterday night.

I got 2 tubs, the two other than orange, which i may get on a future order.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I understand, brilliant English supp laws!

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Received my Orange today, tried a scoop preworkout and I have to say, its really tasty. Easily the best orange flavor Ive ever tried in a supplement. One scoop was surprisingly potent, loved it. Took it three hours ago before a heavy squat/bench session and I'm still riding high. Big win for you guys here.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my Orange today, tried a scoop preworkout and I have to say, its really tasty. Easily the best orange flavor Ive ever tried in a supplement. One scoop was surprisingly potent, loved it. Took it three hours ago before a heavy squat/bench session and I'm still riding high. Big win for you guys here.
Yeaahhhhhh boyyyyy

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like what you guys did with Tr1umph, so I think you guys have definitely mastered orange. Just get me orange CU and orange Endur3 and we'll be great.
Waiting for a bribe

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes dude! Thanks for the fedback; I'm even more excited to try mine now. Should I wait for tomorrow or say "F it" and have a Bloodshr3d nightcap? :bigeyes:

I like what you guys did with Tr1umph, so I think you guys have definitely mastered orange. Just get me orange CU and orange Endur3 and we'll be great.
*cough* Ecto-Cooler *cough* (make it happen, G!)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes dude! Thanks for the fedback; I'm even more excited to try mine now. Should I wait for tomorrow or say "F it" and have a Bloodshr3d nightcap? :bigeyes:

*cough* Ecto-Cooler *cough* (make it happen, G!)
What does ecto actually taste like? Like a starburst orange or more like peach or ...?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does ecto actually taste like? Like a starburst orange or more like peach or ...?
IIRC it was pretty much like a sweet blend of various citrus juices, with a stronger emphasis on orange...and the orange component was predominantly "Hi-C"/tangerine orange.

It was very drinkable...like the kind of drink you just want to gulp down. Then again, I haven't had any since I was a kid, so maybe my tastes would be different today. My memories of it are very fond, though.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC it was pretty much like a sweet blend of various citrus juices, with a stronger emphasis on orange...and the orange component was predominantly "Hi-C"/tangerine orange.

It was very drinkable...like the kind of drink you just want to gulp down. Then again, I haven't had any since I was a kid, so maybe my tastes would be different today. My memories of it are very fond, though.
Interdasting, we shall see ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hi-C orange rocked. Good idea.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Received mine 2 days ago. I was dosing it improperly with 2 scoops in the morning thinking it was "2 servings", but it was actually one so I was perplexed that the energy was "so/so". lol. I have since corrected it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-C orange rocked. Good idea.
The hawaiian colada is a mixture of different flavors and tastes really good. Pretty close to the Orange imo

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hawaiian colada is a mixture of different flavors and tastes really good. Pretty close to the Orange imo
What is the mixture of flavors? I know it's picky, but I only prefer orange drinks. The only one I've made an exception for is Lemon Rox CU, and the only exception I'll ever make.

bhl08090

Awards
Finally arrived today. Truly hoping it was worth the wait.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally arrived today. Truly hoping it was worth the wait.
If you're like me, it was definitely worth the wait. I tried one scoop today and absolutely loved it.

Looking forward to hearing more peoples' thoughts!

bhl08090

Awards
If you're like me, it was definitely worth the wait. I tried one scoop today and absolutely loved it.

Looking forward to hearing more peoples' thoughts!
As long as it shreds I don't care about anything else!

josun

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose right now grape bubble gum, taste just like grape bubble gum lol

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my first dose right now grape bubble gum, taste just like grape bubble gum lol
Nice! That's going on my next order for sure then. I was hoping it would actually be a "bubble gum" grape instead of just a "grape". Appreciate the feedback!

bhl08090

Awards
The one thing I really like is that it's a really smooth energy if you drink it steadily, unlike Ignite which hits you like a lead pipe.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Picked mine up today. Will be using it first thing tomorrow morning

josun

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's going on my next order for sure then. I was hoping it would actually be a "bubble gum" grape instead of just a "grape". Appreciate the feedback!
It is more of a bubble gum grape