Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This, being a powder, is gonna hit faster than Ignit3. You can always add more stims, but you can't take 'em away. If you want to experiment, I'd start with 2 caps Ignit3, assess the effects, and take it from there.
If you want to stack them for the energy effects, it makes no sense since the blends between the powder and caps are very similar.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Reps, when does this 50% site wide end? No paycheck till Monday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Either way youll be taken care of man.
For sure, I know how y'all operate. I was just wondering when the official end of the sale was so I could figure out if I wouldn't have to bother you with special orders and stuff

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready for cutting season already. Can't wait to stack Bloodshr3d with some Orig1n & Tr1umph!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure, I know how y'all operate. I was just wondering when the official end of the sale was so I could figure out if I wouldn't have to bother you with special orders and stuff
it will end on Sept. 20th afaik

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
it will end on Sept. 20th afaik
Yes sir, I ended up seeing that in the sale thread shortly after I asked! Thank you.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I believe this has been covered but do the small amount of carbs in protein supplements elicit enough of an insulin response to negate the effects of the yohimbine?
I don't tolerate yohimbine sides well, but I find them more manageable if I have something more than water in my stomach.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance this may cause stim d--k, finally got things back to normal and not trying to go back!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe this has been covered but do the small amount of carbs in protein supplements elicit enough of an insulin response to negate the effects of the yohimbine?
I don't tolerate yohimbine sides well, but I find them more manageable if I have something more than water in my stomach.
If the carbs don't the protein will.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The million $ q, How does it compare to ignite?
If you are looking for anecdotal feedback you will need to wait a couple months.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The million $ q, How does it compare to ignite?
Stim Portion is stronger even at 2 scoops, only real demigods can handle 3 scoops at once after 10 years in the hyperbolic chamber

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance this may cause stim d--k, finally got things back to normal and not trying to go back!
Unlikely. As with any stimulant-based product, it will be user-dependent, but from what I've seen, the primary culprit of stim dick is DMAA or abuse of stims in general. Bloodshr3d contains no DMAA. Instead, it has a couple novel stimulants that, among other things, exhibit dopaminergic effects. Additionally, in the RAW edition, there's rauwolscine. These ingredients should, if anything, actually help erectile quality in the short term. Long term abuse of stimulants, however, may have the reverse effect. As long as you're not using stims in super heavy doses for long periods of time, you should be fine.

If the carbs don't the protein will.
Yea. Protein itself is insulinogenic. It's a monophasic response, so it will be shorter-lived, but it's still not ideal. I would try it at least once on an empty stomach. Our rauwolscine has never given me the sides that Y or even some Alpha-Y extracts have...but everyone reacts differently.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea. Protein itself is insulinogenic. It's a monophasic response, so it will be shorter-lived, but it's still not ideal. I would try it at least once on an empty stomach. Our rauwolscine has never given me the sides that Y or even some Alpha-Y extracts have...but everyone reacts differently.
Ignit3 gives me the sides so I'm going to expect Bloodshr3d Raw to do the same. I still had to get a tub of it to try out though

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 gives me the sides so I'm going to expect Bloodshr3d Raw to do the same. I still had to get a tub of it to try out though
Ignite may also lower your blood sugar through its MOA and it may not actually be the Alpha-Y giving you the sides.

From a personal experience, Alpha-Y and Ignite hit me similarly but differently

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. As Woody mentioned, Ignit3 is surprisingly effective at controlling blood sugar, so one may experience hypo symptoms which could, in effect, compound the feelings of sides some get from Y. Additionally, Bloodshr3d has Rhodiola, which should help smooth the effects of the rauwolscine/stims.

If you want to have something in your stomach beforehand, I'd do a low dose of protein powder with a little bit of fat at least ~1hr before Bloodshr3d, if possible. Theoretically, a small amount of protein, especially with a bit of added fat, should only cause a transient rise in plasma glucose levels with a subsequent rise in insulin secretion - so it would only transiently blunt lipolysis. To what degree, I don't know. Maybe one of our smarter members can help shed some light. Either way, I'm nitpicking over small stuff. I hope you like it!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Is Orange starkrush like Orange crush or it's more of orange caramel candy( assuming on pic) ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when these bundles of joy will be shipped?
Working on getting it expedited, but no change since last update (early Oct). I probably would have told you if there was ;)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just get excited to try new products! Like a child coming home with the eternal hope a package is waiting at my doorstep.
I know what you mean man. The wait can be excruciating, lol, but it's gonna be that much sweeter when it arrives...
RlRKyun.gif

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Ah, the good old days...

Anyways, I have two bottles of Test1fy and 3 of Ep1c. Would stacking those with Bloodshr3d be a good cutting protocol? Looking to cut before next football season. Being moved to a different position.

Absolutely!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, the good old days...

Anyways, I have two bottles of Test1fy and 3 of Ep1c. Would stacking those with Bloodshr3d be a good cutting protocol? Looking to cut before next football season. Being moved to a different position.
As Lu said, absolutely! Ep1c is spectacular on a cut to help lean out while maintaining strength and anabolism; Bloodshr3d will be great on a cut for obvious reasons, and Test1fy should help keep your hormones and mood optimized as you deprive yourself of calories. The only thing I'd mention is the Anacyclus in Test1fy may cause some hunger initially, so keep an eye on that if you haven't run it before. I used Test1fy in a cut earlier this year and the mood/libido/energy benefits actually helped me stay motivated to not cheat on my diet. :thumbsup:

What position are you switching to?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

Is Orig1n here, Santa?

Edit: dang it. Forgot this was the bloodshr3d thread. Oh well. Same idea :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

Better put a rush on it, GNO. Wouldn't want to harm the poor defenseless donut

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Better put a rush on it, GNO. Wouldn't want to harm the poor defenseless donut
Nooooooooo
Don't do it!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's great. The Anacyclus had me thinking twice about saving Test1fy for a bulk/recomp, but I figured a test booster would really help keep strength and make sure my motivation would stay high. I appreciate the info Lynks8!

I'm switching from a small(ish) DE to safety. Trying to get lighter but keep as much muscle so I can still thump some TEs.
Nice man. That'll be perfect stack for you goals. Should definitely help you become a strong safety. :icon16::ugh::stupid::bigok: (sorry)

Is Orig1n here, Santa?

Edit: dang it. Forgot this was the bloodshr3d thread. Oh well. Same idea :)
GNO can't fit down a chimney, dem boulder shoulders are too wide. If you put out some donuts though, he might leave you a surprise in your stocking.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
GNO can't fit down a chimney, dem boulder shoulders are too wide. If you put out some donuts though, he might leave you a surprise in your stocking.[/QUOTE]

I knew threatening to harm the doughnut was the wrong approach. Next time I'll try bribery.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BloodShr3d will start shipping next week...

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
What are the realistic applicable effects of green coffee bean and carb interactions? im not using this as a fat burner per say (so insulin response/Y is moot point), and i also utilize intra workout carbs, would this be redundant?

My gut tells me not to over think it, as its not going to be drastic. but i also dont want to drink spendy carb supps and not even absorb them. although i already have a bunch so cutting them out is also moot point.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will absolutely be picking this up as soon as it's released (when is that?), I love grape flavors but this orange looks too good to pass up first.

As far as servings go, is it simply one serving 2 scoops am, or can you use this mid-day as well..? Thanks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I will absolutely be picking this up as soon as it's released (when is that?), I love grape flavors but this orange looks too good to pass up first.
They already did a pre-sale on it, so you can already buy it. The pre-sale orders are shipping out this week or next if I recall correctly.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established

As far as servings go, is it simply one serving 2 scoops am, or can you use this mid-day as well..? Thanks.
Yes 2 scoops per serving & I'll be taking a serving mid day. I don't know if it's contradicting but I'll probably take 1 scoop bloodshr3d + 2 caps ignit3 lol 2x per day!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What retailers will be carrying this (US) ?