Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

verma

Awards
I'm find the RAW is really clumpy and when mixed alot sticks to the bottom of my shaker and also very 'frothy'? Tried shaking the tub but still the same.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm find the RAW is really clumpy and when mixed alot sticks to the bottom of my shaker and also very 'frothy'? Tried shaking the tub but still the same.
I never get that. How you storing it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a cupboard with my protein and creatine which are fine.. I do live in the UK and fit delivered from abroad
Sorry I wasn't clear in my question...I was more asking u see what conditions. Room temperature?
Was the powder itself always clumpy upon receipt?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
use about 50mls of very hot water at the base of your shaker then mix in the BS till its fully dissolved then add cold water.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feedback time, I have run 2 bottle back to back at 3 scoop per day, 6 am, 11am and 4 pm most days. The mood was good, I did lost fat great product. Friday for the first time I tried 1 scoop plus 3 quarter of a scoop. The mood and energy is somethings else I tell you! I just wanted to dance in the kitchen and I am pretty happy guy to start with. I did not use it today just to see. I drank two coffee during the day and the energy is great. Tomorrow morning a start the day with 2 scoops and I will report back!

Forgot to mention I did took a 1 month break in between the firts 2 bottles and this one where I am about 2 to 3 weeks in

josun

Awards
  • Established
Can u guys upgrade the flavor for bubble gum? It taste like a swisher sweet and It constantly clumps up

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can u guys upgrade the flavor for bubble gum? It taste like a swisher sweet and It constantly clumps up
On our radar in the future

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
hey guys...just made my first order, bought both RAW and WAR editions to see which suits me best! Any tips on dosing for a first time user? I've just finished a tub of OG Alphamine but never use a full dose!!

Also, whats the shipping timeframe on international orders?
Thanks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys...just made my first order, bought both RAW and WAR editions to see which suits me best! Any tips on dosing for a first time user? I've just finished a tub of OG Alphamine but never use a full dose!!

Thanks
Make sure to only use one at a time (don't combine the two to start, see how you like each first) and start off at 1 scoop to assess tolerance at first. No clue on shipping though

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks
Try half a scoop of RAW first trust me it hits hard.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Try half a scoop of RAW first trust me it hits hard.
I agree Raw is very strong and it has taken ages for me to build tolerance to full 3 scoops per day, 2 in the am and 1 pre workout. the rauwolscine from OL hits me very hard at 2 caps in the am fasted though, i do not know if i should back down to just the 1 cap dose, i will if it is enough for the fat burning effect, also when i use the alpha yohimbine caps i don't use in combo with bloodshr3d raw or ignit3 just solo and the 2 caps still seems to give me terrible anxiety.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kind of like the cold sweat effect from RAW when training but damn strange when taking it other times.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
Raw is more comparable to OG Alphamine, given that Alphamine utilized SA2-A and Raw uses rauwolscine. However, Raw is much stronger. Start with no more than a scoop, maybe even less than that given you never used a full dose of Alphamine. And enjoy!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Raw is more comparable to OG Alphamine, given that Alphamine utilized SA2-A and Raw uses rauwolscine. However, Raw is much stronger. Start with no more than a scoop, maybe even less than that given you never used a full dose of Alphamine. And enjoy!
+ 1 when i actually weighed out portions and used full serving of 3 scoops per day it was intense, i now do 2 caps or 6mg RAUWOLSCINE and get terrible anxiety which is crippling sometimes, this is without using any other form of yohimbine e.g. if i use the RAUWOLSCINE it is without any ignit3 or bloodshr3d raw.

Is one cap 3mg RAUWOLSCINE enough fasted in the am for the fat burning effects because some people tolerate 9mg in one go.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+ 1 when i actually weighed out portions and used full serving of 3 scoops per day it was intense, i now do 2 caps or 6mg RAUWOLSCINE and get terrible anxiety which is crippling sometimes, this is without using any other form of yohimbine e.g. if i use the RAUWOLSCINE it is without any ignit3 or bloodshr3d raw.

Is one cap 3mg RAUWOLSCINE enough fasted in the am for the fat burning effects because some people tolerate 9mg in one go.
Yes, you don't need to (and shouldn't) dose rauwolscine as high as you would yohimbine HCl. You should get benefit from 3mg solo. And you shouldn't need to add any if using BSR or Ignit3.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you don't need to (and shouldn't) dose rauwolscine as high as you would yohimbine HCl. You should get benefit from 3mg solo. And you shouldn't need to add any if using BSR or Ignit3.
Thanks for reply, i guess i will just stick with 1 cap of 3mg solo then because any higher just makes me feel ill, weak and almost crippled with anxiety.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I did intend to start very low with the RAW dosing! If I need a boost with the WAR I’ll add a cap of Alphaburn :)

Onefckngear

Awards
I just went to OL's site to check out Raw and I noticed it's not shipping out for another month. Is it being reflavored with this batch? It has a solid profile and I want to run it, but the taste is horrendous. I trashed the first bottle I bought.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I just went to OL's site to check out Raw and I noticed it's not shipping out for another month. Is it being reflavored with this batch? It has a solid profile and I want to run it, but the taste is horrendous. I trashed the first bottle I bought.
what flavour, i found the orange to be the most bearable but have had to change to using ignit3 because i find the taste quite sickly and hard to use on a daily basis, it is easier with 100-150ml of water though, are you diluting it too much.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
HELP!!!

Just received my order or Raw & War editions...both have arrived solid!

1. How to get it usable?
2. Is it still usable?!

IMG_2245.jpg
IMG_2247.jpg

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I’ve put the grape one through the nutribullet with grinding blade...even that couldn’t break it all up!! Got enough powder to start using though. Thanks

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Bro's 2 bloodshr3d war were the same he had 2 tubs of grape from nutriverse, i got a fork and just kept stabbing until powderized, seemed to do the job well.
^I can generally get it to break up with a knife, but if it's really giving you issues, throw it in a blender (make sure to take the silica packet out, sounds like a no-brainer but just a reminder lol). Then I'd store it in the fridge or in the freezer. It's still fine to use.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HELP!!!

Just received my order or Raw & War editions...both have arrived solid!

1. How to get it usable?
2. Is it still usable?!

View attachment 157084View attachment 157085
Yeah buddy still usable!
Use a blender to convert it into fine powder again,make sure that you remove the desiccant bag , you can add it back later! Then store it into your freezer and you will never have issues with moisture again ;)

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Here was mine, still digging at it with a knife. I usually blend and that works. Last time I did this though, it got gummy. I will try the freezer method also in the future.

As you can see below the scooper is stuck, still have not got it out yet. This happened recently with two tubs from Amazon. I sent the first one back, this one I am just scrapping off what I need each day. Before these two, I have ordered them several times before without issue.

Ps: love this product.

ExLard

Awards
I'm actually morbidly curious - From a scientific standpoint, what the heck causes my bloodshr3d to form into a solid block from time to time?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Just tried the Hawaiian Colada today.. wow.. so tasty! :) hope the Grape Bubblegum is just as good!
Im switching Alphamine with Raw every 2 weeks on my cut, lets see how it goes!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It works well i feel it is more potent than alphamine, i now stick to the Ignit3 caps, 3 am and 2 pre workout because 3 scoops of bloodshred raw was to stim heavy for me.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
It works well i feel it is more potent than alphamine, i now stick to the Ignit3 caps, 3 am and 2 pre workout because 3 scoops of bloodshred raw was to stim heavy for me.
3 scoops?! that is like 9mg alpha yohimbine right? 2 scoops will be enough for me : ) would like to buy more tubs but the price in UK is crazy..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 4 tubs from nutri last year. They all went rock solid. Put them in a blender, 3 days later solid again. Got a tub last month from jw in the uk and it’s not happened this time. Don’t know if it’s the new formula yet but this tub has 2 silica gels in it instead of one

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I had 4 tubs from nutri last year. They all went rock solid. Put them in a blender, 3 days later solid again. Got a tub last month from jw in the uk and it’s not happened this time. Don’t know if it’s the new formula yet but this tub has 2 silica gels in it instead of one
Yeah I got rock solid clumps in the last 3 purchases of BSR. I love this product but I am hoping this will be fixed in the reformulation