Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.
Nice questions...

- I think you will like this product, but no it will not compare to the old Ephedra stack, sorry, wish it did!
- I would personally avoid taking two caps at a time, even if it is just a matter of waiting a few hrs before taking the 2nd dose, I know everyone is different, but most people who take 2 caps at one time experience the jitters.
- I cannot tell you how much caffeine it has in it other than make a general statement that it has an amount similar to a strong cup of coffee.
- I do not like the fact that it uses the term belly-fat reducer because that is misconceiving to be honest. There is no substance on the market today that can spot-reduce fat. Will it reduce the fat in your belly, yes, but not that it is actually targeting that area, just that if you lose fat everywhere, you will obviously be losing it in your belly as well, see why I don't like that claim? (just keeping it real Bro)
- I do believe it will help with your cardio by way of added energy, but not by means of getting more oxygen, therefore raising your endurance, but you will go longer and stronger due to the increase in energy!

Hope this helps you out Bro, as you can see I don't fluff the answer, pretty much just a straight shooter, answering questions as both honestly and directly as possible! In short, I do think that PX is the best fat-burner I have taken since the likes of the ephedra based products and stacks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the honesty and helpfulness as always. Thank you!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to finaflex for the opportunity to log this next month starting may 1st! Will be combined with anabeta elite and isatest! Will post link a few days ahead of start date so everyone can sub and not miss a bit of the action!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you to finaflex for the opportunity to log this next month starting may 1st! Will be combined with anabeta elite and isatest! Will post link a few days ahead of start date so everyone can sub and not miss a bit of the action!
Be interested to know what you think of the stim ... :)

madebayo

Awards
Should I take this on an empty stomach each time?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I take this on an empty stomach each time?
Not necessary I do only becuase I am on IF protocaol (intermitent fasting) but I sometimes take a second dose with food later in the day..

If you have a sensitive stomach then you may want to take it with food depending on how you feel...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ EXACTLY ^^^

SmileyGator86

Awards
Would it be safe to take this at the same time I am taking FinaFlex Revolution PCT? I finished a PH cycle 2 weeks ago and have been taking the PCT until now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be safe to take this at the same time I am taking FinaFlex Revolution PCT? I finished a PH cycle 2 weeks ago and have been taking the PCT until now.
Absolutely but if you are in PCT it may not be the right time to reduce calories, a slight reduction is ok as you will not metabolize cals like you did when on cycle but you don't want to start cutting or you could lose your gains.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if it's been asked- get a mg or at least a ballpark of how much methyl syn is in pro xt? Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if it's been asked- get a mg or at least a ballpark of how much methyl syn is in pro xt? Thanks
Yah I don't even know as it's a proprietory formula... don't know if we will be able to answer this...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I figured.. Even a ball park would be helpful if possible! Thanks again
Hey Bro, unfortunately we are not allowed to divulge that information, I promise it is not to keep our customers in the dark, far from it, it is to protect our products from copy-right infringements, its a rough business in the supplement industry, if you come out with a Kick-Azz product, then everyone wants to copy it, sorry Bro!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro, unfortunately we are not allowed to divulge that information, I promise it is not to keep our customers in the dark, far from it, it is to protect our products from copy-right infringements, its a rough business in the supplement industry, if you come out with a Kick-Azz product, then everyone wants to copy it, sorry Bro!
Understand completely, no worries

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understand completely, no worries
I did my best to answer you with some more detail in response to your PM, hope that was a little more informative. I do want to compliment you, it is obvious that you are doing your research and way too many people do not research things before trying them and just go on bro-knowledge, so good job bro, keep that up, will definitely help you in the future!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did my best to answer you with some more detail in response to your PM, hope that was a little more informative. I do want to compliment you, it is obvious that you are doing your research and way too many people do not research things before trying them and just go on bro-knowledge, so good job bro, keep that up, will definitely help you in the future!
Thanks. Yea i was young, foolish and ignorant in the past and it caused some problems, now I know to do my hw. Thanks for u help as always

Psu75

Awards
Hey ScottyDoc,

I've been reading through your posts about this product. I just started taking it today and was wondering if it is safe for women. My local store rep sold it to me and I know he is very knowledgable but I just wanted to make sure there's not anything hidden in it that can be particularly harmful to women.

Other than that, so far I like the product! The focus factor I'm experiencing is out of this world. I don't think I've ever taken a supplement that has had this level of focus enhancement. I'm just coming off of a month of OxyElite Pro. Good stuff, but I built up a tolerance. Gave it a two week rest and now I'm on this.

Thanks for your advice!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey ScottyDoc,

I've been reading through your posts about this product. I just started taking it today and was wondering if it is safe for women. My local store rep sold it to me and I know he is very knowledgable but I just wanted to make sure there's not anything hidden in it that can be particularly harmful to women.

Other than that, so far I like the product! The focus factor I'm experiencing is out of this world. I don't think I've ever taken a supplement that has had this level of focus enhancement. I'm just coming off of a month of OxyElite Pro. Good stuff, but I built up a tolerance. Gave it a two week rest and now I'm on this.

Thanks for your advice!
I know there is a womens version coming out soon called PX Pink so you might want to hold off for that ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ScottyDoc,

Thanks for your advice!
There is absolutely no reason why a man or woman could not take our PX based on gender. Like any other stimulant, if you have heart trouble, high blood pressure or any other medical concerns we always recommend checking with your primary health care provider first.

I know there is a womens version coming out soon called PX Pink so you might want to hold off for that ...
DW... as of now, the PX-Pink is on hold, have not been told a reason why!

get_fit

Awards
ScottyDoc, I am about 5'5" and 112 pounds. I am looking to shed some belly fat and curb my appetite. Getting extra energy would be fantastic as well! I am working out twice a day, adding up to about three hours a day, but am not seeing results. I am currently taking a pre-workout (assault) when I workout in the evening. Would Finaflex PX be a good way for me to get results quicker and get more energy throughout the day? Or would it be harmful to me because of my weight?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Belly fat at 112? I can not see how you would need this at all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc, I am about 5'5" and 112 pounds. I am looking to shed some belly fat and curb my appetite. Getting extra energy would be fantastic as well! I am working out twice a day, adding up to about three hours a day, but am not seeing results. I am currently taking a pre-workout (assault) when I workout in the evening. Would Finaflex PX be a good way for me to get results quicker and get more energy throughout the day? Or would it be harmful to me because of my weight?

Before i give advice are you male or female? How many calories are you taking in per day? What does your macronutrient profiles look like?

My first initial assesment is metabolic damage but ill wait until i know more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twice a day wow and I am only training 3 times a week :) Yah twice a day may be the cause of your problem but there are dozens of details missing here. You are going to have to do a lot of your own reseaarch then come back with more specific questions.

get_fit

Awards
Female. I am not sure about my calorie intake. I eat a lot of cafeteria food. I want to put together a healthy diet plan and really want to get rid of the layer fat covering my abs. I am extremely new at this whole working out, getting fit, being healthy thing. I am not sure what direction to go in. i enjoy working out twice a day but do not have much direction with a work out plan either. Help? I still want to take finaflex px, if it wont harm me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you asses your tolerance, the px black should be fine. Overall though a solid diet along with training is the best way to get rid of that unwanted fat. Add the px black in with those two things and you will defenitley meet your goals. Do some research on diets and exercise and find one that fits your needs. It may take a while to find what works best for you but trial and error is the best way. I would recommend light weight training along with moderate cardio as a start. And don't get suckerd into the myth that lifting weights will make you big and manly :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Female. I am not sure about my calorie intake. I eat a lot of cafeteria food. I want to put together a healthy diet plan and really want to get rid of the layer fat covering my abs. I am extremely new at this whole working out, getting fit, being healthy thing. I am not sure what direction to go in. i enjoy working out twice a day but do not have much direction with a work out plan either. Help? I still want to take finaflex px, if it wont harm me.
Gentlemen, if I may?
First, let's start with your caloric intake. Maintenance is normally around 15xBW
15x112=1680cals. A decent macronutrient profile should look like 40/40/20 (p/c/f)
So maintenance would be 168g protein, 168g carbs, 37 grams of fat.
Try your maintenance cals for a while to assess whether or not that is your true number and adjust based on results (2 weeks should be enough)
I'm one of the beta testers for PX Black. It's a really good product. That, plus a good diet, plus a good workout program=success. Hope I helped.

get_fit

Awards
Thank you everyone for all your help! I will start doing things the right way:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for all your help! I will start doing things the right way:)
The Finaflex team us always here to help. And paratroop too :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's hard to give information on such a broad spectrum... Cafeteria food is probably not a great idea. The advice given is ok to start but you can't just stop there if you want to be fit. Research dieting and training, read logs ask specific questions. Keep learning that's really how it's done.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah it's hard to give information on such a broad spectrum... Cafeteria food is probably not a great idea. The advice given is ok to start but you can't just stop there if you want to be fit. Research dieting and training, read logs ask specific questions. Keep learning that's really how it's done.
Yup! Research research research. Ive been working out and living this lifestyle for over ten years and im still learning.

Like DW said with the cafeteria food, the spectrum is so broad that it would be hard to track things unless they have signs with calories and macronutrient breakdowns.