Q & A for CONQU3R UNLEASHED - Stim version

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
When do you think these will ship? Just made an order and I only have one serving left of my current and last tub (fiance was using it too so it only lasted us a week)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you think these will ship? Just made an order and I only have one serving left of my current and last tub (fiance was using it too so it only lasted us a week)
Tomorrow!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
who said it was a single compound? ;)
Haha I am sure it has many PEA analogs ;)

Is the J Regia similar to the eria jarensis that is in products?

Maybe I am wrong no other products have J Regia in it. Eria J on the other hand (aka n-phenethyldimethylamine) is in other products

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha I am sure it has many PEA analogs ;)

Is the J Regia similar to the eria jarensis that is in products?

Maybe I am wrong no other products have J Regia in it. Eria J on the other hand (aka n-phenethyldimethylamine) is in other products
It is absolutely not Eria Jarensis and also does not contain PEA analogs.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Where can we find literature on J.Regia regarding CNS stimulation?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my krushed kandy!

Beami

Awards
Just tried to order, unfortunatly the Insider Coupon is not working anymore :-(
Will there be an offer for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried to order, unfortunatly the Insider Coupon is not working anymore :-(
Will there be an offer for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Sale ended at 12:00 am on Monday unfortunately ... There should be sales through retailers for Black Friday or Cyber Monday OR you can use my code (GN030) to save 30% off at www.olympus-labs.com

Beami

Awards
Thanks for the information :) I think I'll see what Black Friday brings. Any information when KK an lemon flavor will be available at retailers like Nutraplanet?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the information :) I think I'll see what Black Friday brings. Any information when KK an lemon flavor will be available at retailers like Nutraplanet?
They are at Nutriverse NOW :dance:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance that I could get the Caffeine content per scoop?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance that I could get the Caffeine content per scoop?
Its roughly (if not exactly) 300mg. My sweet spot.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, maybe I'll try half-scooping this stuff when I try it. Thanks!
you will still see wicked endurance and pumps at 1 scoop and chances are if you are stim sensitive you will be in for a good time.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will still see wicked endurance and pumps at 1 scoop and chances are if you are stim sensitive you will be in for a good time.
Yeah right now 200mg caffeine is my upper limit (at once) and I figure with the other stimulants and the new novel stim I figured I'd probably be too roasted to workout properly if I went straight to 2 scoops.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah right now 200mg caffeine is my upper limit (at once) and I figure with the other stimulants and the new novel stim I figured I'd probably be too roasted to workout properly if I went straight to 2 scoops.
You should be celebrating that you will get 40 great workouts from a tub!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be celebrating that you will get 40 great workouts from a tub!
Yeah, I normally never use preworkouts and just stick to 1 caffeine tab pre-workout, but these reviews have made me too curious.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I normally never use preworkouts and just stick to 1 caffeine tab pre-workout, but these reviews have made me too curious.
One rounded scoop should have you sitting pretty

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, that's a lot haha (for me). Guess I'll use this stuff when I'm becoming stim resistant.
Lucky for you, we also have a stim-free version with all of the benefits of Conqu3r Unleashed stim version, plus the added adaptogens which will help enhance cognition and endurance. This isn't just the same product minus the stims, we've actually added other beneficial ingredients to aid as well.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I tried KK with a lot of water and it didn't upset my stomach. Today will be the first try using it for a workout. Think I'll give Lemon a try today.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I think lemon rox tastes the best so far. I have tried everything except mango

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Reaally??? And I've ordered a mango tub...
We have one too. I still use it because the effectiveness is well worth it. I always advise towards the KK, and now the Lemon Rox though.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had OL's Mango Creatine+Betaine supplement....tasted fine to me!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I mix that mango vitality and mango unleashed and it still tastes bland, but way better than bad! Looking forward to kandy

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got my lemon rox in yesterday after my workout, but unfortunately won't be working out again until Sunday night, so I have a good amount of time to sit and stare at it before I get a chance to use it...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I got my lemon rox in yesterday after my workout, but unfortunately won't be working out again until Sunday night, so I have a good amount of time to sit and stare at it before I get a chance to use it...
You have strong willpower my man. I'd be trying to sneek in a 1/2 scoop just to try it lol

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Mine got delivered and I did a full serving before heading back to school for parent teacher conferences!! Yeah that was overkill, ha-ha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You have strong willpower my man. I'd be trying to sneek in a 1/2 scoop just to try it lol
I don't wanna waste it if I'm not gonna work out. Believe me it's tempting but I want to make the most out of my bottle.

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my shipment Wednesday night and rocked two scoops Thursday morning... Waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy tooooo much for me. Felt like I was on a four day meth binge all day. Went with a single scoop this morning and felt much better. Good energy and focus and really sweet endurance. Flavoring needs some work...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky for you, we also have a stim-free version with all of the benefits of Conqu3r Unleashed stim version, plus the added adaptogens which will help enhance cognition and endurance. This isn't just the same product minus the stims, we've actually added other beneficial ingredients to aid as well.
Exactly. Two different approaches to improve performance. The difference goes far beyond the stims.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q & A for CONQU3R UNLEASHED - Stim version

How much caffeine in the 2-scoop serving. Unleashed feels a little extra stimmy to me. The jittery kind. I prefer Demi-God version.

Please bring back Wicked Melon - best tasting formula ... EVER.

Mango tastes "blah" (5/10)

Demi-God w Wicked melon. 10/10.

Sad to see it go.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine in the 2-scoop serving. Unleashed feels a little extra stimmy to me. The jittery kind. I prefer Demi-God version.

Please bring back Wicked Melon - best tasting formula ... EVER.

Mango tastes "blah" (5/10)

Demi-God w Wicked melon. 10/10.

Sad to see it go.
On the previous page you'll find that two scoops has around 300mg of caffeine.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another quick question, difference between ElevATP vs PeakATP? I remember someone saying that ElevATP doesn't have to be taken everyday and is more for acute benefits, but I'd like confirmation!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I mix that mango vitality and mango unleashed and it still tastes bland, but way better than bad! Looking forward to kandy
Not a fan of KK , I've been taking it straight down , great workout poor taste....would love to try the lemon