Q & A for CONQU3R UNLEASHED - Stim version

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How strong is the stimulant feeling from conquer? No crash or anxiety feeling after? I have not used any stim pwo for ages, only 200-400mg caffeine pwo.
Will the new fat burner BLOODSHR3D RAW edition have work as well and include better extract of J.Regia similar to this pre, also how does updated J.Regia compare in these products for an energy boost when compared to something like DMAA which is in mesomorph, dust extreme and riot which are the current 3 i have been using but like to rotate between DMAA DMHA and AMP citrate to prevent building to much of a tolerance.
Lucianooo has tried just about every stim under the sun and can probably give you a comparison.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I have only used AMP, J.Regia and DMAA. DMAA does give me a bit more pure energy than J.Regia, but not nearly as good focus as J.Regia. I have also used J.Regia for extended periods (daily for 1-3 months) with no considerable decrease in intensity. Conversely, I don't use DMAA for more than a few consecutive days.
This is spot on. For me DMAA is also 50/50. Sometimes you feel great, sometimes you feel like trash. You can use CU every day and it will almost always hit the same. Meso used to be my #1 for a while, but it's CU all the way now.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I love CU. LOVE IT. Now, the only problem is that about 2 weeks in I start stinking like fcking fish oil.....haha the choline build up starts smelling like fish oil when it comes out through my sweat. No bueno! Any thoughts on help for it?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Will the new fat burner BLOODSHR3D RAW edition have work as well and include better extract of J.Regia similar to this pre, also how does updated J.Regia compare in these products for an energy boost when compared to something like DMAA which is in mesomorph, dust extreme and riot which are the current 3 i have been using but like to rotate between DMAA DMHA and AMP citrate to prevent building to much of a tolerance.
Hey bro, pretty sure that we are using the same new powerful extract of J.Regia on BLOODSHR3D. DMAA to me was the Strongest, but you will crash like a mofo later, DMBA is like being on meth lol, and DMHA is like a light version of DMAA with no crash. Overall I prefer J.Regia and Eria ;)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very intense focus from the J.Regia/caff combo but not an over-stimmed, jittery feeling.

I never experienced a crash nor have most.
, if not all, users i have spoken to.
I have only used AMP, J.Regia and DMAA. DMAA does give me a bit more pure energy than J.Regia, but not nearly as good focus as J.Regia. I have also used J.Regia for extended periods (daily for 1-3 months) with no considerable decrease in intensity. Conversely, I don't use DMAA for more than a few consecutive days.
Completely agree with these. J.Regia gives me an alertness that nothing else compares to. It's kind of hard to describe. I feel incredibly "awake", poised, focused, and just "on". The effects last quite awhile and taper off nicely, with no crash. I love it.

DMAA gives me more "raw" energy, but I feel less focused and more jittery. I have only experienced a "crash" from it a few times, so that's not a huge problem for me, but I definitely don't get the nice "afterglow" I do with JR/EJ. DMAA has its place, and I totally get why some people love it, but it's not my fav.

Reactions: GNO
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love CU. LOVE IT. Now, the only problem is that about 2 weeks in I start stinking like fcking fish oil.....haha the choline build up starts smelling like fish oil when it comes out through my sweat. No bueno! Any thoughts on help for it?
Sounds like you may have trimethylaminuria. Supplementing with activated charcoal and/or copper chlorophyll may help to eliminate or greatly reduce the odor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15043988
In this study, 85% of test participants experienced complete loss of detectable "fishy" odor.

Activated charcoal is cheap. I'd try 1.5-2 grams per day and see what kind of results you get.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you may have trimethylaminuria. Supplementing with activated charcoal and/or copper chlorophyll may help to eliminate or greatly reduce the odor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15043988
In this study, 85% of test participants experienced complete loss of detectable "fishy" odor.

Activated charcoal is cheap. I'd try 1.5-2 grams per day and see what kind of results you get.
Just read the study....caffeine isn't the problem. No other pre has made me smell like that....hah there is a phenomenon where choline, after a high amount is built up, will smell like fish oil when excreted through sweat. I saw this on a focus xt thread where someone was having the same issue. The choline was the culprit...

When I don't CU for about 3 days, while still using other pres, I don't smell like that anymore

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read the study....caffeine isn't the problem. No other pre has made me smell like that....hah there is a phenomenon where choline, after a high amount is built up, will smell like fish oil when excreted through sweat. I saw this on a focus xt thread where someone was having the same issue. The choline was the culprit...

When I don't CU for about 3 days, while still using other pres, I don't smell like that anymore
I think there may be some confusion here...
No mention of caffeine in that study from what I can see.

Choline is a precursor to trimethylamine, which has a fishy odor. Normally, our bodies convert it to trimethylamine N-oxide, which doesn't smell.

In those with trimethylaminuria, an impaired version of the enzyme flavin-containing monooxygenase 3 (FMO3) is unable, or at least not efficiently able to convert trimethylamine to trimethylamine N-oxide.

I would seriously try some activated charcoal. Lmk how it works for you. I'm curious to find out.

Edit: I'm no expert, so you may not actually have trimethylaminuria...but you have the symptoms, which indicate trimethylamine making it through your body, unconverted. Its for that reason I recommended trying a trimethylaminuria treatment. And, as mentioned, activated charcoal is cheap and easy to find. ;)

Reactions: GNO
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think there may be some confusion here...
No mention of caffeine in that study from what I can see.

Choline is a precursor to trimethylamine, which has a fishy odor. Normally, our bodies convert it to trimethylamine N-oxide, which doesn't smell.

In those with trimethylaminuria, an impaired version of the enzyme flavin-containing monooxygenase 3 (FMO3) is unable, or at least not efficiently able to convert trimethylamine to trimethylamine N-oxide.

I would seriously try some activated charcoal. Lmk how it works for you. I'm curious to find out.

Edit: I'm no expert, so you may not actually have trimethylaminuria...but you have the symptoms, which indicate trimethylamine making it through your body, unconverted. Its for that reason I recommended trying a trimethylaminuria treatment. And, as mentioned, activated charcoal is cheap and easy to find. ;)
I think I might have read it too fast....lol

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first CU workout with the updated stim blend. Nice work guys. CU was already one of my favorites, the stim revision is a great improvement to an already great product. I don't particularly care about flavoring, as long as the results are there, but the new Krushed Kandy is very pleasant, which is an added bonus.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Got a great deal for this, so I thought to give it a try. 2 scoops 30 min pre with 2 caps Amentomax. First time for both of these, other supplements have been solid for few months. Fasted workout, but got pumped during warmup.
Started with incline chest (training hst style, this weeks work set is 1x15). Well, I struggled to get the set done but made it. Thought that well, another crappy preworkout. Until i noticed that I had put 130kg weight instead of 110 �� 2 weeks ago my max was 14x115kg and in the previous session 2x15x105 felt quite heavy, so this really seems to deliver.
Overall very good workout.