chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, as expected :)
Personally I'm not sold on the use of GDA's prior to sleep, I'd rather use that last cap before a meal. As you've experienced, the nutrients shuttling is pretty neat and lovely.
I only typically do it on non training days to be honest, but im experimenting with the dosing right now.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should this have any effect on blood pressure, positive or negative?

bhl08090

Awards
Ok awesome how should I take all 3 schedule wise?
That depends on your workout time. I workout after work around 5:30. So my breakdown is one SS at around 10 am, another SS at about 5 pm with some Conquer Unleashed, then full dose of S7 after my workout.

Once my Assas1nate comes in I will be using 2 caps prior to my 2 biggest meals, which are lunch and post workout. I may be wrong and hopefully a rep will correct me if I am.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I want to drop my initial feedback after day 1. Yes it only took me one day to assess this product regarding its IMMEDIATE effects. Obviously there will be much more to come with prolonged use. But---

1. STRONG thermogenic. Body temp was noticeably elevated through out the day. Accompanied by increased sweating and a nice boost in cheek coloration/healthy glow as tho I was in the middle of a workout. I noticed this from one capsule upon rising (fasted) with NO ill effects regarding hypo symptoms.

2. Two caps before a meal-- this was fun. I do intermittent fasting and was ravenous before taking my 2 capsules following 1 hour of fasted LISS. By the time I sat down to eat my first meal, I was largely uninterested in eating it. I had to force myself to take down the whole 1500 calorie fast breaker. During the meal, I experienced the cheek coloration return, as well as some pronounced muscle fullness (instant effects of nutrient utilization and shuttling to muscle tissue). Also began to notice some vascularity and muscle pumps despite not having lifted since wed.

3. Took final cap of the day prior to bed. I like utilizing GDA's before bed for a variety of reasons. It didn't seem to affect my sleep at all but I did wake up slightly earlier and more refreshed/alert than I typically would.
Interesting feedback. I too noticed the thermogenic effect but I wasn't sure if it was Assassinate or random sweating. Kinda felt like a mild dose of Alpha-Yohimbine at first but your initial impressions help confirm the thermogenic response.
One thing I noticed is I am eating smaller portions...My nighttime appetite is usually pretty ravenous but with Assassinate I have much more control. I am taking Origin along with it and they seem to go well together. I have a bottle of super-shred coming tomorrow and I plan on taking it during my fasted workouts in the morning. Will keep y'all updated as things progress.

P.S. does anyone else love the smell of Origin capsules? Lol....Delightful.

limitless_

Awards
That depends on your workout time. I workout after work around 5:30. So my breakdown is one SS at around 10 am, another SS at about 5 pm with some Conquer Unleashed, then full dose of S7 after my workout.

Once my Assas1nate comes in I will be using 2 caps prior to my 2 biggest meals, which are lunch and post workout. I may be wrong and hopefully a rep will correct me if I am.
ok I like this format. I work overnight so I train around 4p daily. So I will do 1 SS with breakfast at like 2p, another SS around 7p, and s7 post workout with or without meal. I have Assas1nate so I'm going to take 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner although carbs drop to . 5g tomorrow around 85g so this should be interesting, I will note GNO that I took SS before my workout and the cardio acceleration I do between sets felt easier than normal

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get full quicker. And I notice it makes my nose runny actually like you mentioned would happen with alpha y

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I want to drop my initial feedback after day 1. Yes it only took me one day to assess this product regarding its IMMEDIATE effects. Obviously there will be much more to come with prolonged use. But---

1. STRONG thermogenic. Body temp was noticeably elevated through out the day. Accompanied by increased sweating and a nice boost in cheek coloration/healthy glow as tho I was in the middle of a workout. I noticed this from one capsule upon rising (fasted) with NO ill effects regarding hypo symptoms.

2. Two caps before a meal-- this was fun. I do intermittent fasting and was ravenous before taking my 2 capsules following 1 hour of fasted LISS. By the time I sat down to eat my first meal, I was largely uninterested in eating it. I had to force myself to take down the whole 1500 calorie fast breaker. During the meal, I experienced the cheek coloration return, as well as some pronounced muscle fullness (instant effects of nutrient utilization and shuttling to muscle tissue). Also began to notice some vascularity and muscle pumps despite not having lifted since wed.

3. Took final cap of the day prior to bed. I like utilizing GDA's before bed for a variety of reasons. It didn't seem to affect my sleep at all but I did wake up slightly earlier and more refreshed/alert than I typically would.
Thanks for the feedback. It's not often that you hear a non-stim described as a "STRONG thermogenic." :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting feedback. I too noticed the thermogenic effect but I wasn't sure if it was Assassinate or random sweating. Kinda felt like a mild dose of Alpha-Yohimbine at first but your initial impressions help confirm the thermogenic response.
One thing I noticed is I am eating smaller portions...My nighttime appetite is usually pretty ravenous but with Assassinate I have much more control. I am taking Origin along with it and they seem to go well together. I have a bottle of super-shred coming tomorrow and I plan on taking it during my fasted workouts in the morning. Will keep y'all updated as things progress.

P.S. does anyone else love the smell of Origin capsules? Lol....Delightful.
Glad to hear its treating you well. I think after a few weeks you will be impressed with your progress (and how much less effort it felt like to stay witihin your macros)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yall getting me hyped up af... xtyler woukd this be worth it with tren test epistane cycle or would be a waste ?
or just take it during PCT to stay lean after cycle? since I gain weight quick after my cycles normally.
or take it both during and after cycle?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yall getting me hyped up af... xtyler woukd this be worth it with tren test epistane cycle or would be a waste ?
or just take it during PCT to stay lean after cycle? since I gain weight quick after my cycles normally.
Pct

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Anyone have a view on whether stacking Tr1umph with the triad of Assass1nate/SS/S7 during the middle of a cut or with the duo Ignit3/Forslean at the end would be better? Not attempting to derail this thread's purpose; just curious!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no way to use Assass1nate and waste it, but I'd likely use it in pct.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All that talk about thermogenesis is making me real exited

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok I like this format. I work overnight so I train around 4p daily. So I will do 1 SS with breakfast at like 2p, another SS around 7p, and s7 post workout with or without meal. I have Assas1nate so I'm going to take 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner although carbs drop to . 5g tomorrow around 85g so this should be interesting, I will note GNO that I took SS before my workout and the cardio acceleration I do between sets felt easier than normal
good to hear, thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moving away from the night time capsule… Makes me too hot and been peeing a lot. Noticing increase in thirst as well already

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And this is why we love working with Ched on new product releases he always presents very in depth feedback for us to take in. Looking for more and more feedback on the variety of products we offer from everybody!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Moving away from the night time capsule… Makes me too hot and been peeing a lot. Noticing increase in thirst as well already
I noticed the increased urination also. Thought I was tripping.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Could be unrelated, but has anybody noticed any increased inflammation while on Assass1nate?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be unrelated, but has anybody noticed any increased inflammation while on Assass1nate?
I'd definitely say it's totally unrelated. Carnosic Acid has even quite strong anti-inflammatory activity.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Unfortunately, I am monitoring this as well. It seems to be transient... but I've noticed a slight increase in my muscle spasms (which I use prescribed medical marijuana to treat) I have systemic inflammation due to history of anorexia. Perhaps ppar's exacerbate this issue in me PERSONALLY. However the marketed effects of the product seem to be legit. It's something I'll monitor closely through this first bottle.

I will also come off assassinate when I run super shred. And THEN look to stack them.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed the increased urination also. Thought I was tripping.
Unfortunately, I am monitoring this as well. It seems to be transient... but I've noticed a slight increase in my muscle spasms (which I use prescribed medical marijuana to treat) I have systemic inflammation due to history of anorexia. Perhaps ppar's exacerbate this issue in me PERSONALLY. However the marketed effects of the product seem to be legit. It's something I'll monitor closely through this first bottle.

I will also come off assassinate when I run super shred. And THEN look to stack them.
I'm not really totally studied up on my GDA's, but I would think that reducing blood sugar would DECREASE inflammation? I mean, AGEs are responsible for a ton of bad things. Or perhaps GDA's increase the utilization of glucose and thus increase AGEs? I'm not sure.

As far as increased urination - I would see this as another possible "symptom" of glucose elimination? i.e. - if your insulin isn't bringing down your blood sugar, or your body isn't utilizing it for whatever reason, the next step is to eliminate glucose through the kidneys in order to bring down blood sugar? Of course - you may have increase blood sugars simply for the fact you are burning fat and dropping weight/glycogen and this is probably typical of the beginning of any diet situation?

Just curious, I bet NoAddedHmones or xtyler have way more knowledge on this.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Anybody do any glucose monitoring comparisons relative to Assass1nate?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really totally studied up on my GDA's, but I would think that reducing blood sugar would DECREASE inflammation? I mean, AGEs are responsible for a ton of bad things. Or perhaps GDA's increase the utilization of glucose and thus increase AGEs? I'm not sure.

As far as increased urination - I would see this as another possible "symptom" of glucose elimination? i.e. - if your insulin isn't bringing down your blood sugar, or your body isn't utilizing it for whatever reason, the next step is to eliminate glucose through the kidneys in order to bring down blood sugar? Of course - you may have increase blood sugars simply for the fact you are burning fat and dropping weight/glycogen and this is probably typical of the beginning of any diet situation?

Just curious, I bet NoAddedHmones or xtyler have way more knowledge on this.
I imagine the increased urination is from the diuretic effect of the Rosehip extract.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say the increased urine output has nothing to do with glucose here; don't forget that Orthosiphon stamineus has been traditionally used for centuries as an antiinflammatory agent and diuretic.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order of Assass1nate in today but one question I have - any issue stacking this with Antaeus Labs Lipomorph (which I've been taking recently up to this point)?

Here's the label:

Lipomorph1.JPG

Thanks guys!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Got my order of Assass1nate in today but one question I have - any issue stacking this with Antaeus Labs Lipomorph (which I've been taking recently up to this point)?

Here's the label:

View attachment 145842

Thanks guys!
Nope that'll be petty nice. I still have a bottle of their hydrahead6 I'm saving for summer

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Took it yesterday night for the first time before my dinner as I was having sushi...let's seehow it goes in the longer run!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super shred should be fine in an empty stomach...I take DCP on empty all the time and that contains the same herb and no issues.

Assassinate sounds like you should just take it before your two largest meals, even if they are both later in the day. I haven't used it, but I will when I get some money together...It sounds like a powerful anorectant with GDA effects. It also looks very stackable and "safe"....to me at least.
I wonder if DCP and this could be stacked safely...?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if DCP and this could be stacked safely...?
I have 3 bottles of DCP which i will be saving for my summer cut JUN-AUG, 12 weeks,

and ordered 2 of Assass1nate to run for APR-MAY to start cutting slowly for 8 weeks.

i will run them both separate to see how they compare.

i also plan on using alphamine OG EU version, and 1 tub of Bloodshred Raw with Assass1nate for the first 2 months on my cut.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of DCP which i will be saving for my summer cut JUN-AUG, 12 weeks,

and ordered 2 of Assass1nate to run for APR-MAY to start cutting slowly for 8 weeks.

i will run them both separate to see how they compare.

i also plan on using alphamine OG EU version, and 1 tub of Bloodshred Raw with Assass1nate for the first 2 months on my cut.
Would be interested to see the results! Bloodshr3d raw is an amazing product!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanna start this now but on 2nd week of pct ?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I wanna start this now but on 2nd week of pct ��
I'm also in same situation but coming to beginning of week 4 PCT,

What was the run like you are recovering from e.g. SARMS, AAS or PH's?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm also in same situation but coming to beginning of week 4 PCT,

What was the run like you are recovering from e.g. SARMS, AAS or PH's?
I finished a semi bulk cycle of Osta and LGD, made some pretty decent keepable gains. Just want to cut this fat haha

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been taking DCP for a week and a half. Plus not my first time, taking DCP
Well, keep me updated as I'm curious how they'll stack, particularly in regard to any side effects like overheating or something.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Been taking DCP for a week and a half. Plus not my first time, taking DCP
Just to confirm, you're doing dcp and assass1nate?
If I remember correctly dcp and shr3d are the 2 that share a similar ingredient correct, not assass1nate and dcp?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to confirm, you're doing dcp and assass1nate?
If I remember correctly dcp and shr3d are the 2 that share a similar ingredient correct, not assass1nate and dcp?
Yes, but DCP and Assass1nate both hit ppar.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

Yes, but DCP and Assass1nate both hit ppar.
As far as I was told, stacking DCP and Assass1nate is safe because Assass1nate doesn't use PPAR as its primary method of inducing lypolysis.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
How would I dose assassinate if I'm intermittent fasting with say a 4-6 hour eating window? Assuming I just take all 4 caps at once before eating?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would I dose assassinate if I'm intermittent fasting with say a 4-6 hour eating window? Assuming I just take all 4 caps at once before eating?
No. I do:

1 cap upon rising

1 cap pre workout (4-6 hour later)

Two caps prior to fast breaking meal

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I do:

1 cap upon rising

1 cap pre workout (4-6 hour later)

Two caps prior to fast breaking meal
This would be fine for those following IF.
One upon rising and three prior to fast breaking meal is also perfect.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Searched didn't find it so I apologize if duplicate.
Any harm/benefit in taking this with fd2?
Half doses maybe?