Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Iirc they said no but we'll see what they say.
No we definitely did do a lot of testing for this product. Maybe some of you will remember when Ignit3 was released, we mentioned a stim free option was in the works.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No we definitely did do a lot of testing for this product. Maybe some of you will remember when Ignit3 was released, we mentioned a stim free option was in the works.
Yep, we've been extensively toying with this formula first hand.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO xtyler any results to report?
The stumbling block for me when cutting is always controlling my appetite so that's what really impressed me most about this product.

In addition to that I found I still had more energy than usual while in a deficit, almost as if I was at maint cals or higher

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't OEA get destroyed by the gut before it's absorbed?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stumbling block for me when cutting is always controlling my appetite so that's what really impressed me most about this product.

In addition to that I found I still had more energy than usual while in a deficit, almost as if I was at maint cals or higher
When I try something for the first time, I always do it on manteinance calories. Assass1nate has been no exception.
The improved body composition has been pretty undeniable IME, so has been the muscle fullness when dosed before meals with a decent amount of carbs.
Resisting naughty food cravings has never been so easy also.

Reactions: GNO
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't OEA get destroyed by the gut before it's absorbed?
Orally administered OEA is extensively metabolized in the intestine, yet it's still effective in modifying food intake when used orally.
Even if a mere 0.48% of the oral dose was found to be intact in the intestines 90 minutes after ingestion, this still increased the basal concentration in intestinal tissue ELEVEN fold.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orally administered OEA is extensively metabolized in the intestine, yet it's still effective in modifying food intake when used orally.
Even if a mere 0.48% of the oral dose was found to be intact in the intestines 90 minutes after ingestion, this still increased the basal concentration in intestinal tissue ELEVEN fold.
Yeah I figured it wasn't completely destroyed. I remember Scivation used a phospholipid-based OEA derivative in their LipidFX product back in the day. I imagine taking Assassinate with Triumph might (in theory) help increase the OEA absorption due to the soy lecithin phosphatides.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
When I try something for the first time, I always do it on manteinance calories. Assass1nate has been no exception.
The improved body composition has been pretty undeniable IME, so has been the muscle fullness when dosed before meals with a decent amount of carbs.
Resisting naughty food cravings has never been so easy also.
Really getting excited now....should be arriving today....

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really getting excited now....should be arriving today....
FWIW I'm on day 3 of Assassinate, the appetite suppression is legit. Had to force myself to eat yesterday.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I'm on day 3 of Assassinate, the appetite suppression is legit. Had to force myself to eat yesterday.
Sounds great! I'm a couple weeks into a slow cut, and I can tell that the hunger is coming....

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how does one fullfill their daily macro intake (for ex - 180 protein / 250 carbs / 50 fats..etc) when taking a product like assasinate. I've taken a stime free fat burner before and it supressed the appetite so much that even drinking a protein shake is a pain. most times i forgot to eat. the results in body composition were pretty good. but my work capacity (strength/weights/reps) was cut in half. does one need to reduce the cardio in a cut?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how does one fullfill their daily macro intake (for ex - 180 protein / 250 carbs / 50 fats..etc) when taking a product like assasinate. I've taken a stime free fat burner before and it supressed the appetite so much that even drinking a protein shake is a pain. most times i forgot to eat. the results in body composition were pretty good. but my work capacity (strength/weights/reps) was cut in half. does one need to reduce the cardio in a cut?
Assass1nate leaves me with enough appetite to fullfill my macros requirements without much effort yet kills my random cravings (not a rare happening LOL)

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assass1nate leaves me with enough appetite to fullfill my macros requirements without much effort yet kills my random cravings (not a rare happening LOL)
thanks. are you 'the sedge' who formulated the popular bioforge

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I figured it wasn't completely destroyed. I remember Scivation used a phospholipid-based OEA derivative in their LipidFX product back in the day. I imagine taking Assassinate with Triumph might (in theory) help increase the OEA absorption due to the soy lecithin phosphatides.
Nope it don't work like that

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been around when xtyler gets a "craving"

IMG_2385.JPG

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enteric-coated encapsulation perhaps.
No a phospholipid would work but you can't just take a phospholipid with a supplement expecting to make any significant difference in bio-availability. Things are more complicated than that it.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No a phospholipid would work but you can't just take a phospholipid with a supplement expecting to make any significant difference in bio-availability. Things are more complicated than that it.
Right I gotcha brother. So I suppose it would have to be bound to a phospholipid or inside it, similar to a cyclodextrin.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'm used to staking my gda with Defuse and maybe come ALCAR before a BIG cheat meal... maybe once every two or three weeks.

Does anybody see any issues using Assass1nate and Defuse together? Anybody try this yet?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm used to staking my gda with Defuse and maybe come ALCAR before a BIG cheat meal... maybe once every two or three weeks.

Does anybody see any issues using Assass1nate and Defuse together? Anybody try this yet?
No reason not to combine them for big cheat meals. Defuse inhibits fat storage pathways while Assassinate activates AMPK and other thermogenic pathways and helps restore leptin expression (among other MOA's). If anything, I would expect some good synergy between the two.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
How soon should I dose Assass1nate prior to a meal? /does it matter?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No reason not to combine them for big cheat meals. Defuse inhibits fat storage pathways while Assassinate activates AMPK and other thermogenic pathways and helps restore leptin expression (among other MOA's). If anything, I would expect some good synergy between the two.
Along similar lines, let's say it's a Saturday at six flags and if you've been there you know the selections are limited, would one dose this prior to lunch and dinner at 2 caps each or still breakfast and dinner at 2 caps each assuming lunch and dinner will both be garbage?
And to clarify, normal dosing of this product would be 2 caps before breakfast and dinner, correct?
Or, use an extra 2 caps that day totaling 6 for the day?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along similar lines, let's say it's a Saturday at six flags and if you've been there you know the selections are limited, would one dose this prior to lunch and dinner at 2 caps each or still breakfast and dinner at 2 caps each assuming lunch and dinner will both be garbage?
And to clarify, normal dosing of this product would be 2 caps before breakfast and dinner, correct?
Or, use an extra 2 caps that day totaling 6 for the day?
I would dose before your two largest carb meals of the day.
And no I wouldn't use an extra two caps, stick to four.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first full dose Assass1nate with a decent amount of carbs, and the muscle fullness was definitely noticeable!

Dersu86

Awards
I'm thinking about stacking this with sup3r-shred. help me with dosing please.

I don't eat breakfast, first meal of the day is at 11 AM. is it ok to take both on an empty stomach upon waking?

I workout when I get home from work, which is around 4 - 5 PM. so I guess I would be taking the second dose before my WO?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Assassinate, Super Shred and Origin be taken together? If so, how would you dose since Origin and Assassinate are both taking before a meal?

Thanks!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Assassinate, Super Shred and Origin be taken together? If so, how would you dose since Origin and Assassinate are both taking before a meal?

Thanks!
Easy: one cap of Orig1n before your three largest meals and two caps of Assass1nate before your two meals highest in carbs :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this have any effect on vascularity like some of the other known GDAs?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 8 weeks with Kings Blood. My plan for next month is to start the road of shredding:
MTest or Test1fy (TB always a necessity on 49 year)
Formestane
Foskolin 95
Assass1nate
A thermo in my hand, EPG ThermoHeat, here the nutrition facts:
ZenEnergy Blend 384mg
Panthergy N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, AMP (Adenosine-5-Monophosphate), Rauwolfia vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha Yohimbine), Guarana Seed Extract, Hordenine HCl, Huperzia serrata Club Moss Extract
Is it good this thermo with assass1nate? My choice was BS but can only get War version that I don't like

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Yoy can also order the war version from their online store and they will ship it for you. I have done it.

limitless_

Awards
Is it safe to stack Sup3r Shred + Sup3r 7 ➕ Assas1nate

Dersu86

Awards
I'm thinking about stacking this with sup3r-shred. help me with dosing please.

I don't eat breakfast, first meal of the day is at 11 AM. is it ok to take both on an empty stomach upon waking?

I workout when I get home from work, which is around 4 - 5 PM. so I guess I would be taking the second dose before my WO?
anyone?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super shred should be fine in an empty stomach...I take DCP on empty all the time and that contains the same herb and no issues.

Assassinate sounds like you should just take it before your two largest meals, even if they are both later in the day. I haven't used it, but I will when I get some money together...It sounds like a powerful anorectant with GDA effects. It also looks very stackable and "safe"....to me at least.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super shred should be fine in an empty stomach...I take DCP on empty all the time and that contains the same herb and no issues.

Assassinate sounds like you should just take it before your two largest meals, even if they are both later in the day. I haven't used it, but I will when I get some money together...It sounds like a powerful anorectant with GDA effects. It also looks very stackable and "safe"....to me at least.
This sums it up quite well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I want to drop my initial feedback after day 1. Yes it only took me one day to assess this product regarding its IMMEDIATE effects. Obviously there will be much more to come with prolonged use. But---

1. STRONG thermogenic. Body temp was noticeably elevated through out the day. Accompanied by increased sweating and a nice boost in cheek coloration/healthy glow as tho I was in the middle of a workout. I noticed this from one capsule upon rising (fasted) with NO ill effects regarding hypo symptoms.

2. Two caps before a meal-- this was fun. I do intermittent fasting and was ravenous before taking my 2 capsules following 1 hour of fasted LISS. By the time I sat down to eat my first meal, I was largely uninterested in eating it. I had to force myself to take down the whole 1500 calorie fast breaker. During the meal, I experienced the cheek coloration return, as well as some pronounced muscle fullness (instant effects of nutrient utilization and shuttling to muscle tissue). Also began to notice some vascularity and muscle pumps despite not having lifted since wed.

3. Took final cap of the day prior to bed. I like utilizing GDA's before bed for a variety of reasons. It didn't seem to affect my sleep at all but I did wake up slightly earlier and more refreshed/alert than I typically would.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I want to drop my initial feedback after day 1. Yes it only took me one day to assess this product regarding its IMMEDIATE effects. Obviously there will be much more to come with prolonged use. But---

1. STRONG thermogenic. Body temp was noticeably elevated through out the day. Accompanied by increased sweating and a nice boost in cheek coloration/healthy glow as tho I was in the middle of a workout. I noticed this from one capsule upon rising (fasted) with NO ill effects regarding hypo symptoms.

2. Two caps before a meal-- this was fun. I do intermittent fasting and was ravenous before taking my 2 capsules following 1 hour of fasted LISS. By the time I sat down to eat my first meal, I was largely uninterested in eating it. I had to force myself to take down the whole 1500 calorie fast breaker. During the meal, I experienced the cheek coloration return, as well as some pronounced muscle fullness (instant effects of nutrient utilization and shuttling to muscle tissue). Also began to notice some vascularity and muscle pumps despite not having lifted since wed.

3. Took final cap of the day prior to bed. I like utilizing GDA's before bed for a variety of reasons. It didn't seem to affect my sleep at all but I did wake up slightly earlier and more refreshed/alert than I typically would.
Excellent, as expected :)
Personally I'm not sold on the use of GDA's prior to sleep, I'd rather use that last cap before a meal. As you've experienced, the nutrients shuttling is pretty neat and lovely.