Q & A for ASSASS1NATE

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't be lazy and read it more carefully LOL, GNO made a great job there, it's clear and exhaustive. I won't break it down in 35 PM's like usual :Flush::Flush:

Exactly.

Yeah ONLY three months a time :stupid::saw:
lolllll I got it bro will be doing that 3 month at a time, that stack for assassinate and sup3r shred for 40 bucks is a killer deal.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This for sure, although specifically with Ignit3 i would not recommend more than 1 cap of assasinate when you dose Ignit3. Because it already contains quite a potent ampk activator in it.
I know you can always have to much of a good thing but what would be the specific downside to too much ampk activation? I am still trying to learn about this "pathway." Thank you, cool looking product!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I know you can always have to much of a good thing but what would be the specific downside to too much ampk activation? I am still trying to learn about this "pathway." Thank you, cool looking product!
AFAIK, hinders mTor activation

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good question, while being a good thing is going to be relevant to the individual and their goals, at the highest level AMPk is the master regulator of catabolic pathways in cells (switches from ATP consumption to ATP production) so if we look at the balance between anabolism and catabolism as seesaw, with Mtor (ATP consumption) on one side and AMPK on the other, for our goals we don't want the balance going to far to the energy production side as it will ultimately hinder protein synthesis.

Now thats a really basically overview of AMPK because its physiological effects are soo diverse and is actually broken down into 3 subunits and around 12 isoforms of those subunits, which all exert different effects in different organs in the body. For instance the AMPK alpha2 isoform which is largely expressed in skeletal muscle in response to exercise exerts the MOA of energy production while not blunting Mtor.

Reactions: GNO
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, just ordered the bogo so ready to rock, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need a stim break and a wedding in october so here we go.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, just ordered the bogo so ready to rock, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need a stim break and a wedding in october so here we go.
Awesome man, you are going to really love the results.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshred is a more preferred over Ignit3 when you're planning a cycle with Assass1nate ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshred is a more preferred over Ignit3 when you're planning a cycle with Assass1nate ?
both will work well, I would say more personal preference. Unless you want rauw free than BS WAR is what you need.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference in the olive leaf extract with Assass1nate vs Ign1te, being standardized for oleuropein vs hydroxytyrosol?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any difference in the olive leaf extract with Assass1nate vs Ign1te, being standardized for oleuropein vs hydroxytyrosol?
of course there is a difference...

The intent was to target the CB1 receptor (excerpt from the write-up).
ASSASS1NATE contains an olive leaf extract with a relatively high percentage of Hydroxytyrosol (20%) because recent research has found it can inhibit the Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
of course there is a difference...

The intent was to target the CB1 receptor (excerpt from the write-up).
ASSASS1NATE contains an olive leaf extract with a relatively high percentage of Hydroxytyrosol (20%) because recent research has found it can inhibit the Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor
Awesome, I will read over that write up again when I have a few hours to spare lol

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could this product be used during calorie maintenance/slow bulk to aid body recomposition? Like BRITE from evomuse e.g.
Absolutely! Be sure to let us know your results...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks like a really unique approach...Including a lot of things I've been wondering about for appetite suppression...Gonna go read the write up now. Any tie in with alpha-MSH?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, definitely. Perfect in every scenario. Extremely versatile.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running this with BS Raw.

For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

Thanks!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
How stronger will be an appetite suppressing effect in comparison with Bloodshred ?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running this with BS Raw.

For morning fasted workouts, is it better to take Assass1nate with BS pre workout, or take the Assass1nate post workout just before largish carb laden post workout meal?

Thanks!
I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I am by no means an expert but I would say Bloodshr3d fasted and before work out will be better. Then Assess1nate before meals and if only doing 2 caps a day before the largest carb meal of the day.
Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I know bs fasted pre - only way to roll. Just wondering if there's any advantage to activating pathways with assass1nate pre as opposed to post workout (when body will all ready be primed to utilize the carb goodness).
I would advise post workout before a higher carb meal, you will benefit from the nutrient intake far more than any incremental cal burning during your workout.. If you are on a low carb diet then pre would be helpful.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! Or Ignit3.

Personally I'd run Assassinate + BS + Super-shred + Super-7 if I wanted to trim a few ;)
I have been cutting for a few months and I am coming down to the tail end of things here. I have been using BS Raw for a month or so, and love it. Just got super shred and super 7 and I am now thinking about adding Assassinate as well to go all out and maximize it. How would you recommend dosing everything? Currently do BS Raw and 2 caps SS 1 cap s7 pre fasted cardio, and then take s7 later. Is there a better time to take s7? As far as assassinate is concerned, any issues taking 2 caps w/ pre workout meal and other 2 caps w/ another carb meal? Thanks!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any problem stacking Assass1nate with evomuse's DCP? Would that result in too much ampk activation or something?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any problem stacking Assass1nate with evomuse's DCP? Would that result in too much ampk activation or something?
There isn't much overlap between the two formulas, should be fine but tinker the timing and dosages of both based on trial and error. DCP hits the ppar's hard, which Assassinate also targets but that's not its main MOA. Happy shredding

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
How's about stacking with berberine, or something like slinmax? Especially on big carb refeeds....

Any foreseeable issues?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How's about stacking with berberine, or something like slinmax? Especially on big carb refeeds....

Any foreseeable issues?
I personally don't like berberine at all, nor ala. but you won't need anything on top of assassinate.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any foreseeable issues?
We left Berberine out for a reason...and Assass1nate doesn't really need any kind of extra support.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There isn't much overlap between the two formulas, should be fine but tinker the timing and dosages of both based on trial and error. DCP hits the ppar's hard, which Assassinate also targets but that's not its main MOA. Happy shredding
Is this a really potent GDA? When I look at this formula I see some unique appetite suppression pathways more than anything - novel approaches. Is it a strong suppressant? What am I missing?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all. I trust your work.

So, what was the reason?
Its effect on Atrogin-1. Most don't like it when trying to build muscle, and rightfully so. Assass1nate is helpful for this purpose instead.

Is this a really potent GDA?
As a GDA, the most exciting feature is its selectivity.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that if stacking bloodshr3d raw and assass1nate you shouldn't do full doses and should only take 2 caps of Assass1nate due to overlap in some ingredients. Is this true?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that if stacking bloodshr3d raw and assass1nate you shouldn't do full doses and should only take 2 caps of Assass1nate due to overlap in some ingredients. Is this true?
You can fully dose Bloodshr3d and Assass1nate. Go with 2x2 caps Assass1nate (prior to meals to take advantage of the GDA benefits), and Bloodshr3d is 1-2 scoops to tolerance, with a maximum of 3 scoops per day (dose away from meals for maximum efficacy due to rauwolscine).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How strong is the GDA aspect of this? I run GDAs pretty much year round and wondering if I should stop those while using this.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
I'm on day 4 of assassinate and SS, the appetite control is pretty astounding. I'm hoping to lose about 6 more pounds to top off my cut.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cutting back to 2 caps of Assass1nate was the recommendation when stacking with IGNIT3.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on day 4 of assassinate and SS, the appetite control is pretty astounding. I'm hoping to lose about 6 more pounds to top off my cut.
I'm considering this stack; curious to hear about your results.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How strong is the GDA aspect of this? I run GDAs pretty much year round and wondering if I should stop those while using this.
Of course it is your choice but our R&D team designed it to provide all the nutrient uptake you need

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course it is your choice but our R&D team designed it to provide all the nutrient uptake you need
Strong enough to replace anything else you were previously using indeed.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sonis this ok? BS in the morning before breakfast, assasinate before lunch and dinner and super shred pre workout?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dersu86

Awards
why super shred (only) pre workout? wouldn't it be better to take it along with assasinate before meals?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Is necessary to have carbs in the meals post ass1nate?
1- What about timing and dosing in keto or very low carb diet?
2- And if carbs are taken only periworkout?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is necessary to have carbs in the meals post ass1nate?
1- What about timing and dosing in keto or very low carb diet?
2- And if carbs are taken only periworkout?
The reason we suggest taking it prior to a carb-heavy meal is to take advantage of the GDA properties. But you could take it preworkout too, doubt you'll have the blood sugar issues that sometimes occur with some GDAs (though if for some reason you do have issues with this, change timing in the future).
If you're keto, you could always use it preworkout. Same if you eat carbs only periworkout, although obviously working out does a good job of nutrient partitioning on its own. Remember this formula is much more versatile than just GDA, so even if you aren't taking full advantage of that particular property, you're still getting a potent product that hits several other pathways.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Ok and the dose on light carbo or no carb is 2+2 or better 1+1+1+1? Prewo is to intend pwo meal I suppose.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok and the dose on light carbo or no carb is 2+2 or better 1+1+1+1? Prewo is to intend pwo meal I suppose.
2/2 is fine. Keep us updated!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any initial feedback from anyone yet?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Any initial feedback from anyone yet?
I've only used it a few times but insulin sensitivity seems to be on point though only 50g carb meals so far, and the appetite suppression is much better than I expected from a stim free product. Looking good.