Putting together new stack. Help/question

cojack252

Awards
What's up guys ,I wanna incorporate forskolin to this current stack. Have letrone for the end of it as well. Do you think supremacy or alphamax would help in this current stack?vector fo2 viron, u guys have a preference? Or another suggestion to keep me lean the whole time and help with strength. Thanks guys.Any ideas or thoughts are welcome and helpful. I'm on week 2 of this stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys ,I wanna incorporate forskolin to this current stack. Have letrone for the end of it as well. Do you think supremacy or alphamax would help in this current stack?vector fo2 viron, u guys have a preference? Or another suggestion to keep me lean the whole time and help with strength. Thanks guys.Any ideas or thoughts are welcome and helpful. I'm on week 2 of this stack.
What are you running currently? More supps does not mean better results.

cojack252

Awards
What are you running currently? More supps does not mean better results.
Blr stack viron,vector, fd2, have letrone for the end. Also pre, intra, post, staples ( protein, vitamins, fish oil) and cla, fearns PA. Have taken supremacy b4 with great results, helped stay lean. Heard good things about alphamax too. Thanks

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blr stack viron,vector, fd2, have letrone for the end. Also pre, intra, post, staples ( protein, vitamins, fish oil) and cla, fearns PA. Have taken supremacy b4 with great results, helped stay lean. Heard good things about alphamax too. Thanks
That is a pretty sweet stack! Don't know what you would want to add.

cojack252

Awards
It would be just for fat loss and ability to stay lean. But the other option that I already have on hand would be ec at half dose to begin. And if necessary could bump up to full. One sound bettter for this stack than the other? Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC?
Ephedrine /caffeine?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I agree. You probably dont need to add anything but if you want to add forskolin add a forskolin only product.
Make sure to look for a standardized extract. 40% is what we used to use in Incinderine and it was pretty good stuff.
10grams @ 40% for 12$
https://www.badmonkeybotanicals.com/organic-coleus-forskolin-forskolii-extract
Bad Monkey has a very nice/novel selection, but I've never been able to get a COA from them, and I've heard the same from many people. Have you been able to get any COAs/etc from them? It's' been a while since I've ordered anything from them, or tried contacting them, so perhaps something has changed since then.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad Monkey has a very nice/novel selection, but I've never been able to get a COA from them, and I've heard the same from many people. Have you been able to get any COAs/etc from them? It's' been a while since I've ordered anything from them, or tried contacting them, so perhaps something has changed since then.
I know the owner and their source personally. Good to go.
COAs are rarely sent with a shipment and its alot of work to obtain COAs for hundreds of products that frequently change etc.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the owner and their source personally. Good to go.
COAs are rarely sent with a shipment and its alot of work to obtain COAs for hundreds of products that frequently change etc.
Cool, thanks. Are you saying they have a single source for 246 (currently) products/ingredients/etc.?

cojack252

Awards
Yes , was considering that if necessary. Ec or forskolin. Thanks!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're already running so much. I wouldn't add anything. No offence, but I doubt if you know what is and isn't working for you right now.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're already running so much. I wouldn't add anything. No offence, but I doubt if you know what is and isn't working for you right now.
Agreed this is to much, it’s not 1+1+1 benefits, it’s more like 1+ .5+.25, etc, or even less than that. CLA is garbage.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed this is to much, it’s not 1+1+1 benefits, it’s more like 1+ .5+.25, etc, or even less than that. CLA is garbage.
The inevitable point of diminishing returns. Without it, we could all gain ten pounds of muscle a month indefinitely. :)

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The inevitable point of diminishing returns. Without it, we could all gain ten pounds of muscle a month indefinitely. :)
And sprint faster, run longer, be stronger, with just the semi serious weight training we all did our first year of lifting for years on end. We’d be super humans.

cojack252

Awards
Thanks guys, Point taken, will continue with stack as is and track progress. My main concern is to remain lean and continue recomping. That's where the thought of forskolin or eca came in to play .but I def don't need to overkill. Have read and heard about solid results from stack as is. I'm just being excitable lol! Thanks guys! Anybody have a dosing protocol they really enjoyed with these 3 products. Always open to suggestions. Thansk again everyone!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, Point taken, will continue with stack as is and track progress. My main concern is to remain lean and continue recomping. That's where the thought of forskolin or eca came in to play .but I def don't need to overkill. Have read and heard about solid results from stack as is. I'm just being excitable lol! Thanks guys! Anybody have a dosing protocol they really enjoyed with these 3 products. Always open to suggestions. Thansk again everyone!
To remain lean, just focus on your diet. Plenty of people become and stay lean without supplements. They have their diet dialed in.

SARMS

Awards
AlphaMax would be great as part of a stack for a recomp. The forskolin will shine during a cut or recomp and AlphaMax has a full serving of it.

Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/
Sooooo it seems Forskolin is a natural anabolic based on those studies. Is that fair to say? It seems to have increased LBM, independent of bone density. Why isn't Forskolin mentioned along with ArA as one the great natty anabolics?

cojack252

Awards
Hey guys. Had a question on timing of the blr stack. Currently it's vector fd2 viron, and will be adding in letrone. Currently dosing 3 vector and 1 viron with lunch, then 2 fd2 with my preworkout 30 min b4 gym, then 6-8 hrs later 3 more vector, 1 viron and 1 fd2. That's how I've been running it the last 2 weeks. ( workout days5-6x week)Thoughts on the timing and dosing, and when would be the best time to add letrone, with 1st group during lunch, or with fd2 pre workout, or a separate time. Looking to maximize results. And I'm wondering based off what I've read if I should start with 1 letrone or 2. Thanks guys! I appreciate all the info and help I've received. So far so good with stack.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks good. I’m going to dose pre bed with the Letrone. 1 cap daily.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if your plan is to run the Letrone for the last 4 weeks run it at full steam.
I suggest lower doses because Letrone is strong and can crush estro levels.
Very short term this is ok though and by the time you start to really feel the low estro itll be time to stop.
PLus the higher dose will really dry you out and give you a dense look to the muscle. Love Letrone....
1 cap am 1 cap pm
4 weeks

cojack252

Awards
I think if your plan is to run the Letrone for the last 4 weeks run it at full steam.
I suggest lower doses because Letrone is strong and can crush estro levels.
Very short term this is ok though and by the time you start to really feel the low estro itll be time to stop.
PLus the higher dose will really dry you out and give you a dense look to the muscle. Love Letrone....
1 cap am 1 cap pm
4 weeks
Ok thanks to you and jusThere, I generally prefer taking with food. So would it still be beneficial to take letrone with the vector viron with meal? And then again 6-8 Hrs later. Or wait and take last dose rite b4 bed? Also may run for 4 weeks, then drop to just 1 dose/day, or 4 on 4 off and then second bottle 4 weeks later at full dose again. Lotta options lol. Thanks guys!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks to you and jusThere, I generally prefer taking with food. So would it still be beneficial to take letrone with the vector viron with meal? And then again 6-8 Hrs later. Or wait and take last dose rite b4 bed? Also may run for 4 weeks, then drop to just 1 dose/day, or 4 on 4 off and then second bottle 4 weeks later at full dose again. Lotta options lol. Thanks guys!
Letrone is fine on an empty stomach.
IN fact it helps with stomach issues.

cojack252

Awards
Letrone is fine on an empty stomach.
IN fact it helps with stomach issues.
Ok cool. But it's fine with food aswell, doesn't diminish it? And would you suggest a 6-8 hour difference in between doses ? And it's fine to take at same times as the other parts of the stack? Thanks again!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. But it's fine with food aswell, doesn't diminish it? And would you suggest a 6-8 hour difference in between doses ? And it's fine to take at same times as the other parts of the stack? Thanks again!
It might slow its uptake a bit. This is one I do on empty stomach.
You can take it with food, and with the others as this is easier but I think youll get more from it on empty stomach.

cojack252

Awards
It might slow its uptake a bit. This is one I do on empty stomach.
You can take it with food, and with the others as this is easier but I think youll get more from it on empty stomach.
Good to know. I appreciate it! Is there anything you would recommend joint wise or anything along those lines to help combat the sides of letrone? Or is it similar to when I took Xgels and any fish oil or joint supp taken to close in time to it would diminish results. Thanks boss!