Putting together new stack. Help/question

cojack252

Awards
What's up guys, looking to purchase my new stack for the summer, I ran asked X gels,massmax and supremacy during the winter, loved it! Put on 6 pounds, stayed lean, and have maintained. I'm interested in a few of blr products as well as supremacy which I loved , or alphamax xt, and fd2, vector, and viron and or letrone. Had thought about m test or Ol t booster to throw in but if I'm running fd2 vector and letrone and or viron plus supremacy/alphamax I think id be ok. Please let me know if this sounds like a solid stack, or if there is any advice and or changes you would make. The goal is Recomp, but if I happen to lean bulk I wouldn't be upset, LOL . I loved x gels too for strength. But do I need em for this stack? Who knows?! Talk to me guys! Much appreciated! Can't wait! Gym 5/6 week, , Diet is always in check, but will probably eat at maintenance or a small deficit depending on how I am looking . Any and all comments appreciated! Thanks again!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to see:

Vector 12 weeks 1-12
Follidrone 2.0 started at week 4-12
Viron start at week 8-12
Letron start and run through 8-16

A nice stagger stack for a few reasons.
1. you get to see how you feel on Vector, and then how it feels to add in FD2
2. Viron added in then 1 bottle, would be incredible for that 8-12
3. Letron then for 8 weeks staggered to finish

Would you log it? That would be cool to see how it goes for you.
Use my price reduction code on http://www.blacklionresearch.com MARK15 and save 15% on all of it.

-M

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax would be great as part of a stack for a recomp. The forskolin will shine during a cut or recomp and AlphaMax has a full serving of it.

Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see:

Vector 12 weeks 1-12
Viron start at week 8-12

Use my price reduction code on http://www.blacklionresearch.com MARK15 and save 15% on all of it.

-M
That would be an awesome BLR stack! I would definitely follow along on that and would be interested to see the results you get from it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think with Vector, Follidrone and Viron you dont need anything else.
I do think that Letrone in the last few weeks will help you dry out but I dont think you need an AI the whole time.

I like Vector, FOll, Viron 12 weeks with Letrone the last 4.
If you ate a ton you could easily gain a solid 10lbs plus a bit of fat loss. The Letrone at the end will really pull out any extra water and fat retention as estrogen levels drop.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do think that Letrone in the last few weeks will help you dry out but I dont think you need an AI the whole time.

If you ate a ton you could easily gain a solid 10lbs plus a bit of fat loss. The Letrone at the end will really pull out any extra water and fat retention as estrogen levels drop.
That sounds awesome. Might have to add in Viron, on my next order, and then some Letrone in towards the end.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awesome. Might have to add in Viron, on my next order, and then some Letrone in towards the end.
The Letrone gets me super dry and hard.
I can only run it short term though as it gets my estro really low and I get depressed. Its worth it for a few weeks though as the physique changes are so good....

cojack252

Awards

Lotta good info here! Any thoughts on taking fd2 vector and viron together for 12 weeks and then finishing with letrone, either 8-12, or just 12-16weeks. My goal is technically recomp , but any cutting improvements are fine. Not looking to bulk but obviously am always aiming for gains, size n strength . No fat gains at all wanted during this summer stack. That's why i was thinking of forskolin, in either supremacy which I've used before and loved, or alphamax which I've herd and read good things about. Wanna stay lean. Any other suggestions are welcome! Was taking Tr1umph, but can't find it anywhere anymore so have been using fearns for now.rest of my supps are hemavol/hemanavol pre, compete intra. Have a few different posts I cycle through, jym, dextrose, and the standard vitamins, fish oil, proteins, cla( I like it) daa here n there, and l carnitine. Just so guys have an idea. Let me know what you guys think! And thank you all for the input so far. I'm excited to get Some more info and then purchase and start up next week! Pumped!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I prefer taking oxymax (at a low dose), MassMax and forskolin when I cut. MassMax allows me retain my mass during my cut.

cojack252

Awards
Honestly, I prefer taking oxymax (at a low dose), MassMax and forskolin when I cut. MassMax allows me retain my mass during my cut.
have a bottle of mass max leftover from the winter that I can add in too. I just wanna figure out the most effective cycle for my goals. No need for overkill, but still willing and able to try a bunch of things at once. Still thinking about all options. Plus what I've used in past and enjoyed ( x gels, massmax , SL, supremacy, eca) plus the new and exciting options available that seem legit and backed up. BLR, alphamax, m test, Olympus lab products , reversatol, and more.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
have a bottle of mass max leftover from the winter that I can add in too. I just wanna figure out the most effective cycle for my goals. No need for overkill, but still willing and able to try a bunch of things at once. Still thinking about all options. Plus what I've used in past and enjoyed ( x gels, massmax , SL, supremacy, eca) plus the new and exciting options available that seem legit and backed up. BLR, alphamax, m test, Olympus lab products , reversatol, and more.
You're looking into some solid products with these stacks. I think any route you decide with the products you've mentioned will be a solid choice. My only suggestion would be to not stack more than 2 products at the same time that you've never tried before. More is not always better, and it will be very challenging to determine what product is doing what.

If your goal is recomp/lean bulking, all of these would be solid options. If you enjoyed Massmax then I would highly recommend trying Alphamax - it's a solid natural test booster that also contains an AI and forskolin, which is a great addition for a recomp. I've personally haven't tried any of the new BLR products, but I think you'd be very pleased with stacking Alphamax and Vector - both are highly reviewed and you won't be breaking the bank with a massive stack

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Foll, Vector, Viron stack is unmatched.
If you start about halfway into this thread youll find dozens of reports from guys running similar stacks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release-125.html#post6020802
I like 12-16 week.
The last 4 add in Letrone and creatine monohydrate. The Letrone will pull out any excess water retention and trim the last but of fat off and the creatine will increase muscle volume as well ad levels of DHT which makes the muscle harder in appearance. Like a granite statue ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my experiences, longer runs are > shorter (but more supplements) runs. Bridging supplements to make a long cycle is a great way to do so.

cojack252

Awards
In my experiences, longer runs are > shorter (but more supplements) runs. Bridging supplements to make a long cycle is a great way to do so.
That sounds good. I'm thinking about going that route with several supps throughout the summer. I'm gonna narrow down the final supps and then ask y'all for help putting em together lol! Thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds good. I'm thinking about going that route with several supps throughout the summer. I'm gonna narrow down the final supps and then ask y'all for help putting em together lol! Thanks guys
Anytime man!

cojack252

Awards
The Foll, Vector, Viron stack is unmatched.
If you start about halfway into this thread youll find dozens of reports from guys running similar stacks.

I like 12-16 week.
The last 4 add in Letrone and creatine monohydrate. The Letrone will pull out any excess water retention and trim the last but of fat off and the creatine will increase muscle volume as well ad levels of DHT which makes the muscle harder in appearance. Like a granite statue ;)
I'm already using creative pre n post. Do you not use creatine during beginning of this stack? Or did I forget to mention it in my list of current supps? Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm already using creative pre n post. Do you not use creatine during beginning of this stack? Or did I forget to mention it in my list of current supps? Lol
Can use it throughout if you want. Wont diminish its intended effect which is volume and hardening.

cojack252

Awards
Can use it throughout if you want. Wont diminish its intended effect which is volume and hardening.
Sounds good! Best place to order blr product? Any sales for Memorial Day or and discount codes? Thanks!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not run a higher dose of x gels? I’m planning a run after vector at 1.5grams ArA, I also got 2 ABE I’m saving for it to. You ran massmax with it, Epicatechin is supposed to be anti inflammatory, although more than likely not the same pathway as fish oil. You didn’t think it was detrimental to th ArA?

cojack252

Awards
I spaced them out as far as possible. So I feel I got the most out of it. But that was a concern at 1st.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! Best place to order blr product? Any sales for Memorial Day or and discount codes? Thanks!
Use code MEMORIAL on our website. I think today is the last day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels is pretty awesome if u can handle it lol

Xgels + abe can throw in cel epi-plex for good amount of -epi

cojack252

Awards
The Letrone gets me super dry and hard.
I can only run it short term though as it gets my estro really low and I get depressed. Its worth it for a few weeks though as the physique changes are so good....
Would it help to add a t boost at end with letrone ?

cojack252

Awards
3 bottles of fd2 viron and vector? And 1-2 of letrone sound right for 12 week run of those 3 and end with 4-8 of letrone? Do you guys usually take the recommended dose? Or is there a sweet spot that requires a little more per dose? It's time to order up!!!! Thanks!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
3 bottles of fd2 viron and vector? And 1-2 of letrone sound right for 12 week run of those 3 and end with 4-8 of letrone? Do you guys usually take the recommended dose? Or is there a sweet spot that requires a little more per dose? It's time to order up!!!! Thanks!
Sounds perfect. Letrone is strong - 1 cap a day is all I can handle and not for more than a month. So you may just want to get one bottle. Should be lots to dry out them gains. Good luck!

cojack252

Awards
Sounds perfect. Letrone is strong - 1 cap a day is all I can handle and not for more than a month. So you may just want to get one bottle. Should be lots to dry out them gains. Good luck!
Sounds great! Just to confirm. This stack can be used as a recomp and or lean bulk. It's summer so not trying to put on water weight or lose the cuts I currently have. lol terrified ! Hahahah

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds great! Just to confirm. This stack can be used as a recomp and or lean bulk. It's summer so not trying to put on water weight or lose the cuts I currently have. lol terrified ! Hahahah
Yes and none of these will put on water weight. Have you taken any of these before? If not I would stagger the start something like this: Week 1-2 Vector, week 3 Folidrone, week 4 Viron. Vector and Folidrone will make you hungry - expect to increase calories by about 10%-20%. And increase your water intake. Don't worry about increasing calories - you need to feed these supplements to get results.

cojack252

Awards
Ok! I ordered up the 4 blr products vector, fo2 viron and letrone for the end. I am leaning towards staggered approach. That being said I want to begin with vector and forskolin, either supremacy which I have taken b4 , or alphamax which I have read good things about. Any thoughts? I would begin with vector forskolin, and every few weeks into another blr product, prob would go fo2, then viron. Will need to research dosing and will need help figuring out timing of said dosing. This is exciting. Looking forward to hearing thought/ ideas about the plan. Thanks guy. And a recommendation on what works better with these products , supremacy or alphamax. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fantastic. And I second bigsmall. Letrone is exceptionally effective. You can start with 2 per day but if you start getting sides of low estro maybe back off to 1. Up to you. I know guys who just suck it up and run it at 2 for months because they are so dry from it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok! I ordered up the 4 blr products vector, fo2 viron and letrone for the end. I am leaning towards staggered approach. That being said I want to begin with vector and forskolin, either supremacy which I have taken b4 , or alphamax which I have read good things about. Any thoughts? I would begin with vector forskolin, and every few weeks into another blr product, prob would go fo2, then viron. Will need to research dosing and will need help figuring out timing of said dosing. This is exciting. Looking forward to hearing thought/ ideas about the plan. Thanks guy. And a recommendation on what works better with these products , supremacy or alphamax. Thanks
Both of those products have something antiandrogenic in them. Suppremecy has indole3carbinol= dim

DIM is a testosterone blocker and not an estrogen blocker
DIM is a phytoestrogen and not an anti-estrogen
DIM blocks mTOR and subsequently inhibits growth
Very low doses of DIM as found as a component of foods with the necessary cofactors works in the gut and liver to manipulate estrogen detox and support healthy estrogen metabolite ratios to prevent estrogen dominance
DIM is commonly prescribed by healthcare professionals to aid in the treatment of testosterone induced cancers and other disorders of excessive testosterone such as PCOS, hirsutism, acne
https://atpscience.com/dim-diindolylmethane-the-most-potent-plant-anti-androgen/

The second is nettle root/divanil. which is also antiandrogenic.
Look for just a forskolin product
If its for fat loss PES shift looks good.

TheButtman

Awards
Would love to see:

Vector 12 weeks 1-12
Viron start at week 8-12

-M
I was about to run this stack, but am trying to save some money atm. Which of the 3 ( Vector, Viron, Foli) is the least effective/which one should I omit? Buying enough for 3 months is pretty taxing.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I was about to run this stack, but am trying to save some money atm. Which of the 3 ( Vector, Viron, Foli) is the least effective/which one should I omit? Buying enough for 3 months is pretty taxing.
Depends on your goals - they are all quite effective in their own way. However, I would go for Vector - its got the most bang for the buck for a lean bulkm bulk or recomp. If on a cut, it may cause too much hypo, but some guys report no issues on a cut. Personally, I get hypo on Vector unless I am at least 500-1000 calories higher per day.

TheButtman

Awards
Depends on your goals - they are all quite effective in their own way. However, I would go for Vector - its got the most bang for the buck for a lean bulkm bulk or recomp. If on a cut, it may cause too much hypo, but some guys report no issues on a cut. Personally, I get hypo on Vector unless I am at least 500-1000 calories higher per day.
Sorry, by "go for vector," did you mean omit it, or if I had to choose one, choose vector ?

I am currently at the end of a cut, so as a follow up question:
Which 2 of the anabolics (viron, vector, foli) and Letrone (I feel like I need the AI) would you recommend on a cut, which on a lean bulk? Stack dosage/length tips? Thank you

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sorry, by "go for vector," did you mean omit it, or if I had to choose one, choose vector ?

I am currently at the end of a cut, so as a follow up question:
Which 2 of the anabolics (viron, vector, foli) and Letrone (I feel like I need the AI) would you recommend on a cut, which on a lean bulk? Stack dosage/length tips? Thank you
I did mean to choose Vector first.
For a cut, the 2 I would recommend would be Foli and Letrone. I would take Foli as recommended taking 2 caps with a pre-workout meal and 1 cap later in the day. Letrone is very strong, you could start at 2 caps, but would probably notice two much dryness in the joints etc.. after a few weeks and need to change to 1 cap. So you could dose one bottle of Letrone 1 cap a day for 60 days. I have been on Foli for 2.5 years and others run it as a staple too, so you can run it as long as you want. However, you should take a month off or so in between bottles of Letrone.

For a lean bulk, the two I would recommend would be Vector and Foli. Like I said Foli can be run as a staple. I have been using Vector for abut 9 weeks and plan on getting a at least 4 more cans - Like Foli, I may never stop taking it lol....

TheButtman

Awards
I did mean to choose Vector first.
For a cut, the 2 I would recommend would be Foli and Letrone. I would take Foli as recommended taking 2 caps with a pre-workout meal and 1 cap later in the day. Letrone is very strong, you could start at 2 caps, but would probably notice two much dryness in the joints etc.. after a few weeks and need to change to 1 cap. So you could dose one bottle of Letrone 1 cap a day for 60 days. I have been on Foli for 2.5 years and others run it as a staple too, so you can run it as long as you want. However, you should take a month off or so in between bottles of Letrone.

For a lean bulk, the two I would recommend would be Vector and Foli. Like I said Foli can be run as a staple. I have been using Vector for abut 9 weeks and plan on getting a at least 4 more cans - Like Foli, I may never stop taking it lol....
Ty. So you don't need to cycle vector or foli? I'm currently in a latrine cycle right now; once it's done, should I hop on foli and vector? Or should I wait a month before starting it? Once I start taking foli and vector, how long should I wait before starting to take letrone again?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ty. So you don't need to cycle vector or foli? I'm currently in a latrine cycle right now; once it's done, should I hop on foli and vector? Or should I wait a month before starting it? Once I start taking foli and vector, how long should I wait before starting to take letrone again?
I think your saying that you are on a letrone cycle right now. Yes, you can use Vector and Foli now or wait. I would take a month off in betwen each can of Letrone. Vector and or Foli do not have be cycled - in my experience the effects just get better overtime. Been on Vector for 9 weeks and its getting better - I see Folidrone as a vitamin now - it has many health benefits.

cojack252

Awards
Both of those products have something antiandrogenic in them. Suppremecy has indole3carbinol= dim

DIM is a testosterone blocker and not an estrogen blocker
DIM is a phytoestrogen and not an anti-estrogen
DIM blocks mTOR and subsequently inhibits growth
Very low doses of DIM as found as a component of foods with the necessary cofactors works in the gut and liver to manipulate estrogen detox and support healthy estrogen metabolite ratios to prevent estrogen dominance
DIM is commonly prescribed by healthcare professionals to aid in the treatment of testosterone induced cancers and other disorders of excessive testosterone such as PCOS, hirsutism, acne

The second is nettle root/divanil. which is also antiandrogenic.
Look for just a forskolin product
If its for fat loss PES shift looks good.
Thank you for that great explanation. I was actually unaware that it lowered t. I had fantastic results with it in past, but i absolutely want to stay lean and keep abs and improve them while on this stack so I'm hoping that forskolin itself can help in the ways that supremacy had in the past. This was great to learn. Thanks. So I'm going to look in to shift now, and if somebody knows of another forskolin product that would stack well with the blr stack plz let me know. Everything should be arriving any day now, and will hopefully begin on Monday!

cojack252

Awards
IMG_7962.JPG
Anybody have a good dosing protocol they liked/used with vector fd2 viron? Timing/with food etc? Also do I need to dose my FISH OIL AND CLA at a later or earlier time than the vector like I've had to with other supps or do they not interact negatively? Curious what you think works best, and if any sweet spots you have noticed. Everything arrived today!

cojack252

Awards
Started yesterday with vector. Looking for some insight on my previous post if possible. Thanks! Always exciting starting a new summer stack!! Will be posting updates and questions throughout lol! Thank you guys!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started yesterday with vector. Looking for some insight on my previous post if possible. Thanks! Always exciting starting a new summer stack!! Will be posting updates and questions throughout lol! Thank you guys!!

Anybody have a good dosing protocol they liked/used with vector fd2 viron? Timing/with food etc? Also do I need to dose my FISH OIL AND CLA at a later or earlier time than the vector like I've had to with other supps or do they not interact negatively? Curious what you think works best, and if any sweet spots you have noticed. Everything arrived today!
Dose them together and preferably with meals, such as your pre-workout w/ carbs. Fish Oil and CLA would probably enhance some constituents absorption, and I don't see a hindrance. How many capsules do you want to take at once? I might take the Fish Oil and CLA just post meals, at least for the minute spacing of having to take more caps. TBH nobody has asked about Fish Oil, but you're right, some absorption is affected, but I've only seen positives with Fish Oil.

3x Daily for the Vector / FD2 and Once Daily for the Viron.

cojack252

Awards
Dose them together and preferably with meals, such as your pre-workout w/ carbs. Fish Oil and CLA would probably enhance some constituents absorption, and I don't see a hindrance. How many capsules do you want to take at once? I might take the Fish Oil and CLA just post meals, at least for the minute spacing of having to take more caps. TBH nobody has asked about Fish Oil, but you're right, some absorption is affected, but I've only seen positives with Fish Oil.

3x Daily for the Vector / FD2 and Once Daily for the Viron.
Thanks. You asked how many I wanna take at once. What sup are you referring to lol. And the viron says 2x day. Have taken viron and vector already today. Not the fd, I was planning to take that pre workout in about 30 min with another dose of vector. Any specific time spacing between doses. 4 hrs /6 hrs? Or can it be pre then post or few hrs later with dinner? I'm asking about all 3 supps, as I don't know if some are better to or easier on body to take closer together while others may be not best to take within a certain amount of time . I know it's a lot and very specific but I wanna maximize them while sparing any stomach issues or undesirable effects in body based on timing. Thanks so much! I'm legit pumped!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. You asked how many I wanna take at once. What sup are you referring to lol.

And the viron says 2x day. Have taken viron and vector already today. Not the fd, I was planning to take that pre workout in about 30 min with another dose of vector. Any specific time spacing between doses. 4 hrs /6 hrs?

Or can it be pre then post or few hrs later with dinner? I'm asking about all 3 supps, as I don't know if some are better to or easier on body to take closer together while others may be not best to take within a certain amount of time .

I know it's a lot and very specific but I wanna maximize them while sparing any stomach issues or undesirable effects in body based on timing. Thanks so much! I'm legit pumped!
I was referring to all of them but maybe phrasing it better. Would you want to take

Vector 2 caps
Viron 1 cap
Follidrone 2 caps
Fish Oil 1 cap?
CLA 2 caps?

At one time, or split the number per se, before then after.
You've just got to weigh what and when you want to take them. It's more about comfort, than need.
What are your staples as well? Do you take a pro-biotic?

I'm oblivious to stomach issues. I wouldn't know if I had them to be honest.

cojack252

Awards
I was referring to all of them but maybe phrasing it better. Would you want to take

Vector 2 caps
Viron 1 cap
Follidrone 2 caps
Fish Oil 1 cap?
CLA 2 caps?

At one time, or split the number per se, before then after.
You've just got to weigh what and when you want to take them. It's more about comfort, than need.
What are your staples as well? Do you take a pro-biotic?

I'm oblivious to stomach issues. I wouldn't know if I had them to be honest.
Ok. Still wondering about the viron sayin 2x day? You recommend 1x, or is itva misprint? Or I think I was misunderstanding and you are mentioning per serving. Gotcha! Take all staples. Multi, whey, fish oil, vit d, pre,intra, post. Creatine, fearns soy leicithin pa,No probiotics though.
And timing for me is mainly about what will yield best benefits overall, and if taking right b4 gym pre would help in gym. Thanks for the feedback! Wanna lock down a good dosing schedule. And if it isn't working for me then I'll tinker with it. Trying to see where ppls sweet spot was.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. Still wondering about the viron sayin 2x day? You recommend 1x, or is itva misprint? Or I think I was misunderstanding and you are mentioning per serving. Gotcha! Take all staples. Multi, whey, fish oil, vit d, pre,intra, post. Creatine, fearns soy leicithin pa,No probiotics though.
And timing for me is mainly about what will yield best benefits overall, and if taking right b4 gym pre would help in gym. Thanks for the feedback! Wanna lock down a good dosing schedule. And if it isn't working for me then I'll tinker with it. Trying to see where ppls sweet spot was.
You can take 1-2 caps per day, and 5 on 2 off.
Get yourself a nice probiotic. How old are you? I should probably ask that before recommending a probiotic.
Gut health is very important. You're very welcome.

-M

cojack252

Awards
You can take 1-2 caps per day, and 5 on 2 off.
Get yourself a nice probiotic. How old are you? I should probably ask that before recommending a probiotic.
Gut health is very important. You're very welcome.

-M
Thank you again. Just to be sure 5 on 2 off is in reference to just viron? Or other supps I'm taking? I work out mon-fri. Sat cardio/sports , sun rest/cheat/refeed. I'm 39, lifting for as long as I remember. Will look into probiotic tonite.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you again. Just to be sure 5 on 2 off is in reference to just viron? Or other supps I'm taking? I work out mon-fri. Sat cardio/sports , sun rest/cheat/refeed. I'm 39, lifting for as long as I remember. Will look into probiotic tonite.
Yes. 5/2 Viron.
I'm going to be doing a similar run myself. Adding in Viron / Letrone into my FD2 & Vector.
Let's light this candle!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do Viron 2 caps a day 7 days.
There is no real clinical evidence supporting using it any other way. And after years of using it I can confirm it works well like this.
My free test is abnormally high.