Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Purple PSYKO™

I hear intra replacing intrain

:hammer: Nice!

Purple intrain was ok but I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor or the WMS but I love me some Purple Wraath so I'm definitely IN to see what you guys came up with.
 
This stuff tastes amazing.............
I think it tastes just like one of the earlier PW grapes. Everyone keeps saying its an amazing fruit punch flavor I am missing it lol. I have really enjoyed the product though, its just weird I'm only one who thinks it tastes just like PW
 
I think it tastes just like one of the earlier PW grapes. Everyone keeps saying its an amazing fruit punch flavor I am missing it lol. I have really enjoyed the product though, its just weird I'm only one who thinks it tastes just like PW

I honestly dont think it tastes like Fruit Punch at all. I can't really categorize it tho so Im not critical about the flavoring name :p

My experience (and those from at least half a dozen others I've talked to) was that when I first tried it, it tasted a little strange but decent. By the end of my first workout I loved the taste tho. It really grows on you.

Now I find myself drinking it just for the taste on off days
 
I honestly dont think it tastes like Fruit Punch at all. I can't really categorize it tho so Im not critical about the flavoring name :p

My experience (and those from at least half a dozen others I've talked to) was that when I first tried it, it tasted a little strange but decent. By the end of my first workout I loved the taste tho. It really grows on you.

Now I find myself drinking it just for the taste on off days

Haha you responded at that other site to me as well. Your response time to threads is quick bro. I have found that while working out I just keep adding water to it, over and over and over, and the taste never really gets bad.
 
Haha you responded at that other site to me as well. Your response time to threads is quick bro. I have found that while working out I just keep adding water to it, over and over and over, and the taste never really gets bad.

I have super rep powers ;p
 
Back
Top