Pulsing cut cycle - help set up

guest9999

Awards
First, I have been away from the PH/PS scene for a long time, but have spent a few hours searching around this forum and others for information. I know I've probably missed some things and will ask questions that have been answered a million times, so if anyone wants to just link me to threads that would be great.

So, I'm trying to set up a pulse cycle. I have a bunch of old superdrol, half a bottle of phereplex, and epistane. Since I'd like to use the superdrol first I figure that is the best bet for the pulse (and everyone seems to recommend it).

My plan is to pulse 3x per week 20mg per day for 6-8 weeks. During the cycle I'll use nolva and a test booster (recommendations??).

Thats basically it. My questions are... can I add p-plex to this, or epistane to this? I see different opinions. I would like the cycle to be as easy on the liver as possible, so I figure the answer will be no.

Second, I have used superdrol before but not epistane. Should I just do a 4 week cycle and ditch the pulse idea? Or, should I try to pulse the epistane perhaps achieve the best balance of side effects and results?

Again, I really appreciate any advice or just links to threads that may answer my questions.

I'm 5'11, 220, and about 15% bf btw.