props to IBE

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to share my experience w/IBE.

somehow my order got lost and didn't ship for over 2 months.
it took awhile to figure it out but IBE stepped up and did more than was necessary to make up for the mistake.

i've placed numerous orders with them in the past and this is the only time i've had any trouble. let me say that IBE was more than generous in making up for the f-up.

thanks IBE for being solid! :clap2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Hank and were glad you are pleased.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

it took awhile to figure it out but IBE stepped up and did more than was necessary to make up for the mistake.

i've placed numerous orders with them in the past and this is the only time i've had any trouble. let me say that IBE was more than generous in making up for the f-up.

If you're happy, we're happy, we can all be happy together...I'm glad all worked out for the best! :thumbsup:

If anyone ever has any problems in the future, please do not be afraid to reach out to one of us reps, we are here to help and go to work for all of you! We are a resource for you to use (but not abuse :D)

hmm hopfully the same can happen for me
You want your order to be lost and then found with added generosity? Wouldn't you rather just receive your order with no lag? If you have a problem please follow up with customer service through email / phone or pm one of us guys about it and we'll direct you to the correct channels....

Much Love,

Neoborn

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That dude Hank is fricken ripped to shreds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had an issue with IBE but if I did I know they would straighten things out, if they were at fault. Great guys to do business with.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have talked to Ability and am having this looked into. If anyone else ever has any problems with their orders please let me know:

Name:

Address:

Order#: ( If any )

We are here for you guys and want you to have the best supp purchasing experience you can, as well as providing you with kick @$$ products....that work!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i discussed my problem with LMR through pm on the IBE forum and also through email at the admin@ address. it's all good now, should have my goodies by tomorrow. ;)

That dude Hank is fricken ripped to shreds.
thanks. i got serious and dropped 15lbs since April and seem to have gained some muscle over the same period.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice! We love you long time here at IBE! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
Freakin a bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20