Proposed Epistane Cycle

Dilsie

Awards
I don't post here much, but I have been reading for awhile. Lately, I have been doing a lot of research on Epistane, and after all of the positive feeback, I am seriously thinking about running a cycle. Just to assure you, I am not one to take a supplement without thoroughly researching its effects on the body, even supps like creatine, haha. I want to know exactly what I am putting in my body, and how it works. Safety is of main concern here, as I would much rather be healthy when I am older, than ripped when I am younger.

Stats:
23 y/o
6'1"
182lbs
10-12% BF
Ecto

History:
I have been working out seriously for about four years now, and didn't get my diet in check until about a year and a half ago. I ran a small cycle of 1-test when I was 21 (stupid), and then ran a cycle of Ergomax about a year and a half ago. I am hoping my receptors will be fresh right now to take full advantage of the Epi.

Dosing:
Week 0: Cycle Support: 1 scoop/day
Weeks 1-4: Epistane - 20/30/30/40
Cycle Support: 2 scoops/day
Weeks 5-8: Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Cylcle Support: 1 scoop/day

Diet:
At least 300g protein, 300g carbs, and 70g fat; 90% clean.

Workout:
I want to gain as much size as quick as I can, so I am going with a 3 day, full body routine so I can hit each bodypart 3X per week.

Squats or Leg Press X 2
SLDL X 2
Bench Press or Low DB Incline X 2
Decline BB or Weighted Dips X 2
BB Row or DB Row X 2
Pullups X 2
DB Shoulder Press X 2
**I might add in some isos if I feel like it, which I am sure I will with the reported feeling of well-being on Epi., but I have found that my arms grow more with compounds.

Any feedback on my dosing/diet/training would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice!
Can't wait to see how this goes:afro:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything looks very well thought out!From my experience @30mg youll feel the kick.

I see you now what youre doing but just watch recovery time.Since Epi adds strength FAST full recovery every 2 days may be pushing it but only youll know that for sure.Good luck!!!

Dilsie

Awards
Everything looks very well thought out!From my experience @30mg youll feel the kick.

I see you now what youre doing but just watch recovery time.Since Epi adds strength FAST full recovery every 2 days may be pushing it but only youll know that for sure.Good luck!!!

Thanks for the input, I have read a lot of your information on all of the boards, and you have been extremely helpful.

Also, is it neccessary to have a cortisol blocker for PCT? People keep saying that you need one, but I had never heard that before.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An anti cort isnt necessarily a NEED but is a nice addition to maximize the amount of muscle retained.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not nec. but i think it would help u retain some of those gains during post cycle.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to help!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good in here, interested in the results!

BRING IT! :thumbsup:

docholliday35

Awards
looks like mine is going to be similar. I have Epistane,Cycle support,APCt,Trisorbagen,Nolva or Clomid (undecided),Milk thistle,Hawthorneberry. Do i need to take Nova or Clomid or just have it on hand? Just needed some suggestions when and where they all fit in best and if it looks like a good cycle. What grams etc. thanks

bailey020205

Awards
I see this is several years old just wondering if the user who posted this can remember how the cycle went? I am starting my cycle in a few days but didn't think going up to 40mg would be very safe. I was going 20mg weeks 1-2 and 30mg 3-4.

I hope your still around!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I see this is several years old just wondering if the user who posted this can remember how the cycle went? I am starting my cycle in a few days but didn't think going up to 40mg would be very safe. I was going 20mg weeks 1-2 and 30mg 3-4.

I hope your still around!
do more research... plenty info on here.. from I have read 20 isnt worth it for 2 weeks...

20/30/30/30
or 20/30/30/40
or 30/30/30/40

etc is where it seems to be...