Proposed PCT plan

tullius

Awards
Gentlemen, the time has come to work my way into PCT again and I wanted to lay out my plan and potentially get some notes or thoughts from everyone to tune it up if need be. My final dose of test is today 5/11/2022. I have been on for roughly 1 year, cruising at 180mg weekly for about 5 months now, last "blast" was last summer into early fall.

HCG 1500iu 3 days weekly while waiting on the test to clear (week -3 to week 0 basically)

SERMs
Nolva 20mg daily 4 weeks, followed by 20mg EOD for 4 more weeks
Enclomiphene 12.5mg daily 10 weeks

Supplements
SNS optimize T per bottle dosing 12 weeks/continuous
CEL M-test per bottle dosing 12 weeks/continuous
Apex Hyperion 2ml daily for 6-10 weeks (more if I like it and there is a BOGO)
Apex AET-50 1ml daily continuous (just like the stuff due to life stress and cortisol being annoying)
MK677 20mg nightly to aid in the reduced IGF from the serms

Possible options
CEL anabolic effect Would love some thoughts on this as I dont usually use natural anabolics but it seems well reviewed here
SNS Anacyclus Same as above, this seems like it could be helpful for motivation and feeling less beat down by the lack of androgens

Anyways, please let me know the thoughts and opinions of what I have going on here and if I have any gaps or holes in my plan, I would appreciate if you would (kindly) let me know. Thank you all in advance for the opinions and advice.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
18 mgs per week? or 180?

anyhow... it's a well-covered PCT.

I would add Ursa in around week 4-6. I would also slightly increase calories so as to not loose much mass if at all.

I would also put the AET- on hold for a 3-4 weeks. at which time that cortisol will start to increase. for right now I would let it normalize.

tullius

Awards
18 mgs per week? or 180?

anyhow... it's a well-covered PCT.

I would add Ursa in around week 4-6. I would also slightly increase calories so as to not loose much mass if at all.

I would also put the AET- on hold for a 3-4 weeks. at which time that cortisol will start to increase. for right now I would let it normalize.
Caught me there lol, it was 180mg weekly. I have some ursa but I will be trying to knock my wife up again and have been spooked by some of the sperm quality literature I have seen with Ursa, so I figure I am going to leave that arrow in the quiver for now, unless those fears are overstated.

Thank you for the input Rip, you have always been very helpful. I'll wait on the cortisol until im a ways into PCT, wont hurt my feelings to have less slathering of gels to do for a while.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd probably recommend getting a real AI like aromasin to keep on hand just in case your estrogen gets out of control. especially because of hcg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caught me there lol, it was 180mg weekly. I have some ursa but I will be trying to knock my wife up again and have been spooked by some of the sperm quality literature I have seen with Ursa, so I figure I am going to leave that arrow in the quiver for now, unless those fears are overstated.

Thank you for the input Rip, you have always been very helpful. I'll wait on the cortisol until im a ways into PCT, wont hurt my feelings to have less slathering of gels to do for a while.
Epichaos would work well in Ursas place. the two are both really good for adding cals and not gaining fat.

tullius

Awards
I'd probably recommend getting a real AI like aromasin to keep on hand just in case your estrogen gets out of control. especially because of hcg
I should have mentioned it above but I do have AI on hand for this eventuality. Thanks for the input though, I appreciate it