PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just made a drink today after I mowed the grass. I can't get over how refreshing this stuff is !

:burnout:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
congrats to the winners!
this stuff will definitely be on my next supp order.
this and SCR Torrent for the citrus double-play!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rockin' the Blue Raz Shock pre w/o ....it's crack-a-lackin!!

munique

Awards
Sweet! Info sent!
Thanks guys!
just in time for my birthday too :food:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should I expect a reply from [email protected]?
Nah, all ya do is send in the info, and they practically tele-port it to your door... I dunno how it gets out so fast, lol.

Mine got to me in a day..

fastest. shipping. EVER. :jaw:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, all ya do is send in the info, and they practically tele-port it to your door... I dunno how it gets out so fast, lol.

Mine got to me in a day..

fastest. shipping. EVER. :jaw:
Cool! I haven't gotten mine yet! Totally looking forward to it though!

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
i cannot tell you how pumped i am abotu this!

i am entering a contest in sept/october so this is 100% going to use immediately! thanks so much guys!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I made my own HIIT circut at my house...

Cirtus Burst Intra-Aid : HIIT training approved ! haha

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
I made my own HIIT circut at my house...

Cirtus Burst Intra-Aid : HIIT training approved ! haha

i hope so, i am avoiding HIIT until later in my prep. i want to hold onto as much muscle as possible.

still benching with 100lb dbs and all carb depleted. this intra-aid is gonna be put to work.

Porty

Awards
Received mine! Initial reaction: STELLAR!

Great mixability, great flavour, great energy, great endurance. And time will tell, but I think recovery was improved as well!

Will give more of a stand-alone review in upcoming days.

Thanks, Universal!

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
got mine too! good flavor. i expected something to have a very vitamin c rich flavor and acidic. it was not.

tastes almost peachy in a way.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
got mine too! good flavor. i expected something to have a very vitamin c rich flavor and acidic. it was not.

tastes almost peachy in a way.
It's very smooth and almost creamy but is too light to be really described that way. Definitely works well for intra when your stomach doesn't want anything rich being put into it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's very smooth and almost creamy but is too light to be really described that way. Definitely works well for intra when your stomach doesn't want anything rich being put into it.
Perfect explanation of the texture of the drink !

I found blue raz a bit "rich" when it got room temp from sitting around in the gym, but citrus burst seems to stay colder longer and is always very very refreshing.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
Perfect explanation of the texture of the drink !

I found blue raz a bit "rich" when it got room temp from sitting around in the gym, but citrus burst seems to stay colder longer and is always very very refreshing.
i describe it as almost an orange juice taste.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
i describe it as almost an orange juice taste.
Maybe a sweet, watered down orange juice without any acidic flavor.
Yea I agree, however the new SCR Torrent is the one that really makes me think "OJ" when I drink it.

SportPharma makes a product in the Citrus flavor too called Carb Max. If you find any of it somewhere grab a tub. It's like 10 bucks or less for a tub and is crazy good tasting. I usually mix a scoop of it with my IA. Hopefully we can bring that brand over here to NP?

Hg

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
honestly i am really really liking intra-aid!!!!

HG, the blend on the bottle, are all those free form aminos or are they the aminos found in the hydrolyzed whey?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea I agree, however the new SCR Torrent is the one that really makes me think "OJ" when I drink it.

SportPharma makes a product in the Citrus flavor too called Carb Max. If you find any of it somewhere grab a tub. It's like 10 bucks or less for a tub and is crazy good tasting. I usually mix a scoop of it with my IA. Hopefully we can bring that brand over here to NP?

Hg
If enough people want it we can get it :D

purebred

are there any samples of Citrus Burst available? I'll trade ya'll for all the Blue Raz samples I have have :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

HG, the blend on the bottle, are all those free form aminos or are they the aminos found in the hydrolyzed whey?
You know I do believe it's from both but I am not entirely sure about that and I don't want to give any misinformation so I'll get one of our big dogs who will know to answer this.

If enough people want it we can get it :D
Right on. make sure you squeak this into the NP reps ears :)

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
i posted a review in the product review section. excellent product.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

The 10 gram blend is all free form amino's that is in addition to the 8 grams of hyrdolyzed whey