PROLACTRONE

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest huperzine as a somatostatin inhibitor yes.
I think it would go well with Prolactrone. It's insane how much hgh boost you can get from this stuff.
is 200mcg per day enough or is more required for the huperzine?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was reading Melatonin inhibits somatostatin as well as Huperzine. A Dosing 100mcg twice daily was used in the past by subjects successfully.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mike Arnold has stated that huperzine provides no added benefit or amplified effect with MK-677. Can't remember why but he removed it from his Somatozine formula for a reason.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Huperzine A i was going to take 1x 200mcg cap pre bed, is this enough or do i need 200mcg 3 times per day

and what dose of melatonin is enough for max GH boosting effects?, i can get it in 3mg or 10mg caps.
I would start lower with the huperzine.
Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would start lower with the huperzine.
Maybe 50 twice per day. And go up from there. Huperzine also inhibits ache so it could potentially cause acetylcholine to rise to undesireable levels.
Thanks,

I am stuck with 200mcg caps from order so do not know how to split them up.

Also what dose of melatonin is recommended?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
3-5mg is all you need for positive GH related benefits

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the melatonin. Would just Google that one. See what the census is. Def don't take more than 1 of the caps daily at 200mcg in my opinion.
Thanks, i will just stick with the one, 200mcg cap pre bed with the last prolactrone cap and 30mg MK677.

ktm620

Awards
Mine is finally here just in time to start along the new year!
I know for fact it does not go along with B6.
Are there any issues with other B complex vitamins? ( B12 - B3 specifically as they are most used in prewo sups )

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is finally here just in time to start along the new year!
I know for fact it does not go along with B6.
Are there any issues with other B complex vitamins? ( B12 - B3 specifically as they are most used in prewo sups )
Its just b6/P5P/Pyridoxine.
Its really hard to avoid b6 though so my suggestion is just try not to take them at the same time. Like if you take your product with b6 at 4pm take Prolactrone Morn and before bed etc.

ktm620

Awards
Thx man for providing actual help , i know your quite busy...
I ll dose my multi late afternoon so that i ll have the most time possible for it to clear out of my system until i take pl first thing in the morning ( i ll start with two caps per day so its easier for me to spread them apart.. Still, new protocol and stack for me - prolactrone+xf+abe - and really looking forward to it! )

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx man for providing actual help , i know your quite busy...
I ll dose my multi late afternoon so that i ll have the most time possible for it to clear out of my system until i take pl first thing in the morning ( i ll start with two caps per day so its easier for me to spread them apart.. Still, new protocol and stack for me - prolactrone+xf+abe - and really looking forward to it! )
Awesome. Yah Prolactrone has some great properties, Youll love it.

ktm620

Awards
Just first week in ( 5 days at 2caps , weekend off ) and i can tell its legit...
More details later on! ( i think i ll buy BLR stocks :wink1: )

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just first week in ( 5 days at 2caps , weekend off ) and i can tell its legit...
Hell yea, glad youre enjoying it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is goal number 1 for our brand.
When someone uses our products they work. Sounds like every product should do this but anyone who has used dozens of supplements will attest that many fail to do anything at all.

Prolactrone is really great stuff though. Bump it up to 3 it gets even better.
Deep sleep
recovery
mood
libido
Plus low prolactin and ultra high HGH

ktm620

Awards
..... Bump it up to 3 it gets even better.......
I m 100% sure it would!
My planning for this year ( yeah i do those..) were completely diferrent but since i discovered Fd2 , i am adding the appropriate BLR product to each stack i had planned ( ruining also the budget but totally worthing it.And i am telling that as one of those burnt by dozens and dozens useless supps...)
I think next stacks will be all BLR....
( if i can get my hands on them that is , cause after Brexit i dont know if there will be for the rest of the EU where i live an affordable source....Keep us in mind man if
an opportunity comes to supply the rest of EU...)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I m 100% sure it would!
My planning for this year ( yeah i do those..) were completely diferrent but since i discovered Fd2 , i am adding the appropriate BLR product to each stack i had planned ( ruining also the budget but totally worthing it.And i am telling that as one of those burnt by dozens and dozens useless supps...)
( if i can get my hands on them that is , cause after Brexit i dont know if there will be for the rest of the EU where i live an affordable source....Keep us in mind man if
Glad you have seen the light brother and have experienced the quality of Black Lion Research!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I m 100% sure it would!
I know the feeling. I remember using dozens of supplements with 0 results. PRetty disappointing.
Not gonna see that from us.
We are working out a major distribution deal in EU so product should be widely available everywhere.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a supp one month then Caber the next doing some prolactin reversal with positive results, switching in and out like that, but at beginning of next month ill be switching back to supplements and imma do prolactrone...just curious as how and where my broke a** would find da best deal possible with prolactrone? Hope it's cool to post this here cause ive been following yall for quite a minute now and im interested.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a supp one month then Caber the next doing some prolactin reversal with positive results, switching in and out like that, but at beginning of next month ill be switching back to supplements and imma do prolactrone...just curious as how and where my broke a** would find da best deal possible with prolactrone? Hope it's cool to post this here cause ive been following yall for quite a minute now and im interested.
Nutriverse usually has some good deals on BLR products. I just got the Rebirth/Letrone combo from them recently for a great price. The problem is they don't have a lot of bundle deals with Prolactrone when they run their specials. I was looking at it, but was hoping to find it in combination with something like Letrone or Rebirth.

ktm620

Awards
I know the feeling. I remember using dozens of supplements with 0 results. PRetty disappointing.
Not gonna see that from us.
We are working out a major distribution deal in EU so product should be widely available everywhere.
Thats trully great man! Your products will sure make hell of an impression here...Ill be the first to testify to that.. ( i "discovered" them by myself , no feedback here.. )
Offtopic stop :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats trully great man! Your products will sure make hell of an impression here...Ill be the first to testify to that.. ( i "discovered" them by myself , no feedback here.. )
Offtopic stop :)
Thanks bro!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Can you take Letrone and Prolactrone together before bed?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have noticed in the past when taking l dopa that I always experience a headache when I wake up the next morning and I can't get it to go away without a tylenol/ibuprofen/caffeine combo. Significant enough that I would want to stay away. Although I am very interested in the positive effects of L dopa. Any idea why I was suffering and any reason why prolactrone would work better for me? brundel sorry I know you're probably swamped with Vector inquiries haha After reading through I have noticed I have never taken l dopa with b6 included, could that be why? I don't get headaches during the day just the morning after my dose when I wake. Weird

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed in the past when taking l dopa that I always experience a headache when I wake up the next morning and I can't get it to go away without a tylenol/ibuprofen/caffeine combo. Significant enough that I would want to stay away. Although I am very interested in the positive effects of L dopa. Any idea why I was suffering and any reason why prolactrone would work better for me? brundel sorry I know you're probably swamped with Vector inquiries haha After reading through I have noticed I have never taken l dopa with b6 included, could that be why? I don't get headaches during the day just the morning after my dose when I wake. Weird
Just a guess on this: Increasing Dopamine is known to increase the frequency of REM sleep phases. If you get woken up in the middle of an REM sleep phase, or if you have too many of them throughout the night, you can wake up feeling like you haven't had a proper night's sleep at all - and a headache, at least for me, is often part of that. I used to get it horribly when I'd take ZMA on school or college nights, for instance, because of the B6 and associated increase in night time dopamine.

Do you wake up by alarm, or do you wake up naturally? Waking up by alarm runs the risk of interrupting an REM sleep phase, since the alarm obviously doesn't differentiate which stage of sleep you happen to be in when it goes off. There's a free app for Android and iOS called "Sleep Cycle" which I've used in the past, which monitors your sleep phase and wakes you up at the latest time possible before your alarm time, during a light phase of non-REM or deep sleep. A sleep cycle going through all phases lasts roughly 90 minutes, so the best thing to do is to set the "wake up time range" on the app to 60-90 minutes - this allows the app to wake you up to 90 minutes earlier than your set alarm, and it will then listen to your movements to judge when the best time during that 90 minute period is, IE the lightest phase of sleep.

It sounds like a bunch of pseudoscience, but the sleep cycle and associated problems with alarms going off when your body is right in the middle of doing something in sleep, is a very real and documented problem. Whether or not the app can accurately judge which phase you're in by listening, without monitoring your pulse or anything else, is up for debate - anecdotally I can say that it has definitely worked for me, when the alarm goes off it feels like you were already awake waiting for it even if it's one of those nights where you've had to pull an all-nighter and get by on only a couple of hours' sleep before getting up again. Give it a try.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
brundel, in the news today some poor lad is having to get an urgent liver transplant due to long term daily use of an EGCG extract. The product he was using contains 500mg of concentrated EGCG per capsule, but it doesn't mention how many times a day he was taking it, or indeed how many times a day the manufacturer recommended it be taken.

I've taken Prolactrone several times and the last thing I'd want to do is discourage anyone from taking it; I also know that the dosage of EGCG per capsule is less than this (although the combined dosage of taking it twice per day is close) - it's a fantastic product. But in light of this somewhat alarming news report, do we have data on how much EGCG is safe to take on a daily basis, and do we know for sure if the amount contained in Prolactrone is safe?

And if it turns out to be definitively dangerousto take the required dosage for increasing L-DOPA bioavailability, are there any other known non-prescription dopa decarboxylase inhibitors which would be substituted?

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, really love the product, but we should probably all be prepared in case it turns out that EGCG isn't worth the risk anymore.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-45971416

The article mentiones 800mg per day as a potentially risky dose - obviously Prolactrone contains far less even at a full daily dosing schedule, but again the supplement this guy was taking involved only 500mg per capsule. Obviously there's the strong possibility that he was taking multiple caps per day - none of the news articles talk about his dosage.

Thoughts?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People have been taking egcg for a long long time. Thousands of years. They blame it for this case but based off of what? They are basically guessing because they don't see other options but this is by far not proof egcg was to blame. I know people who have been taking egcg for a decade at high doses with 0 issues. Who knows what else was in the product. Could have been contaminated. Could have been hundreds of other things. For sure this isn't a reason to not use green tea extract.
I just took a prolactrone 5 min ago. Not at all concerned.
Plus each cap only has 266mg. And prolactrone is used short term.
On top of this we have sold about 50000 unit's. 0 issue's.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Commonly people will take Ldopa
or p5p/B6/pyridoxine
or a combo of the two.

Unfortunately combining the two is a terrible idea. P5p/B6 causes ldopa to be metabolized into dopamine OUTSIDE the brain.
Dopamine cannot pass the blood brain barrier so taking B6/P5p with ldopa makes them both worthless to reduce prolactin levels.

Instead, Ldopa must be run concurrently with a decarboxylase inhibitor and ideally also a COMT inhibitor in order to prevent metabolism and allow the ldopa to pass the Blood brain barrier and convert into dopamine within the brain.

Prolactrone does this.
Other products currently being offered....combine B6 and Ldopa meaning your paying for expensive urine and elevated prolactin levels.
Never knew that about combining ldopa with b6/p5p. Good info!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People have been taking egcg for a long long time. Thousands of years. They blame it for this case but based off of what? They are basically guessing because they don't see other options but this is by far not proof egcg was to blame. I know people who have been taking egcg for a decade at high doses with 0 issues. Who knows what else was in the product. Could have been contaminated. Could have been hundreds of other things. For sure this isn't a reason to not use green tea extract.
I just took a prolactrone 5 min ago. Not at all concerned.
Plus each cap only has 266mg. And prolactrone is used short term.
On top of this we have sold about 50000 unit's. 0 issue's.
I can vouch that I have taken prolactrone several times before and never had any issues. I know everyone is different though but like Brundel said the product could have been contaminated or it could have been something else.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any problem taking all three pills before bed?
Depends on how you handle a surge in dopamine. If in the past you were able to use HGHpro and HGhup before bed, or other GH enhancing products, and it did not cause issues falling asleep, or staying asleep, Prolactrone should not cause issues.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't have any issue myself taking it withing a couple hours before bed.