PROLACTRONE

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have gone up to 100mg Halodrol + 220mg Trenavar per day with 40mg epistane and 200mg hexadrone for 8 weeks and had no gyno issues.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn ^^

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Prolactrone is potent stuff. We tested it on guys running above 500mg deca or tren weekly.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That PH cycle was without prolactrone.

But for the last 2 months I have been using 2 caps prolactrone a day 1 @ 5.00pm and one pre bed. along with Viron 2 per day 5 on 2 off.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That PH cycle was without prolactrone.

But for the last 2 months I have been using 2 caps prolactrone a day 1 @ 5.00pm and one pre bed. along with Viron 2 per day 5 on 2 off.
I love the deep sleep i have on Prolactone. I also notice a significant increase in recovery time and a huge libido boost.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How close to sleep time are you taking the pre-bed cap? How long before it's felt?

Also - what is the mechanism by which it negates Tren induced night sweats?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Just added a dose of Prolactrone before my morning workout, for a total of 3 doses per day. I have the most incredible euphoric feeling I've ever experienced after my workout! OMG!!!
Increased libido, sense of well being, and I'm calm as ****!
Love this stuff!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolactrone is really such a great product. The sleep/ vivid dreams, the sense of wellbeing, the libido increase the HUGE HGH increase.
Its a great addition to any supp stack or even solo.
Glad your liking it bro!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to use prolactrone PWO because it puts me in a zoned chilled out state that makes me relaxed, not a state i like to be in when performing heavy squats or dead-lifts.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can for sure use it PWO but I would think post would be better. It really cranks up HGH levels which will aid in recovery and growth.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I don't like to use prolactrone PWO because it puts me in a zoned chilled out state that makes me relaxed, not a state i like to be in when performing heavy squats or dead-lifts.
I try to stick to taking these type of products before bed because of that reason, and mornings so by afternoon the relaxed feeling kind of wears off in time to get my routine in. I love all this stuff though for the GH increasing properties, specially before bed. sleep time is when GH is at its highest when your in that REM stage.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^lol

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Protein does not increase HGH.
I believe he may have been referring to protein being insulinogenic so this would lead to a blunt in GH secretion...

FWIW hormone manipulation coming from dietary changes are not going to yield the same results as supraphysiological doses of these hormones. So I wouldn't personally stress over such a small detail

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
lol halfhuman 2much guys, interesting observation money, never would of thought of that, definitely agree though, that's fairly insignificant, never thought of any of this stuff post-workout on a side note, checkout what this doc wrote regarding high prolactin levels. I kinda found it interesting, I know p5p/b6 is good at fighting it but this recommends b3 and folic acid as well.. now this was meant for a 53 yr old female but none the less its still interesting. thoughts?

Elevated Prolactin
by: Wray

Hi KJ, High prolactin can be caused by several factors, apart from a tumour. Low progesterone levels, a lack of protein, in particular the amino acid tyrosine, high oestrogen which stimulates it's production, certain drugs increase prolactin production, in particular the contraceptive Pill due to it?s high oestrogen content.

There is some evidence that stress contributes to high prolactin levels. If as you say you are deficient in progesterone, with heavy bleeding which indicates high oestrogen, I would imagine this is the cause. Progesterone suppresses prolactin, as does the neurotransmitter dopamine. The amino acid L-tyrosine is the precursor to dopamine, it could be there is a lack of tyrosine in your diet or high stress. Dopamine is synthesised in nervous tissue and in the adrenals from tyrosine. Noradrenaline and adrenaline are then synthesised from dopamine. These two, together with cortisol, make up the ?stress? hormones. With a high level of stress dopamine levels will drop. The two B vitamins B3 and folic acid are needed for the conversion of tyrosine to dopamine. It would be advisable to take 500g/day tyrosine (in the morning) to start with, increasing by the same amount until the optimum dose is reached. (It is safe to go up to 5000mg/day). Take 100mg B3 and 300mcg folic acid too (no need to increase these). Both these act as co-factors in the conversion of tyrosine to dopamine. I've pasted below info

Read more: http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/elevated-prolactin.html#ixzz3e8virB14
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

P/S Sorry about thread jackin, !

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I believe he may have been referring to protein being insulinogenic so this would lead to a blunt in GH secretion...

FWIW hormone manipulation coming from dietary changes are not going to yield the same results as supraphysiological doses of these hormones. So I wouldn't personally stress over such a small detail
That's EXACTLY what I meant. Thanks money, we're never in short need of comedians in the forums

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's EXACTLY what I meant. Thanks money, we're never in short need of comedians in the forums
Wasn't trying to be a comedian. Didn't see what you meant until money mentioned it.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes, gotta love them east coasters, im from the west coast but I get along good with people from up & down the eastern seaboard.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Originally from Florida myself, in Montana right now. More laid back here in Montana, but I'm still a high strung bastard.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Originally from Florida myself, in Montana right now. More laid back here in Montana, but I'm still a high strung bastard.
yea montana is a great place to relax & retire, I bet them people don't know what to think talkin to you, its like me comin from so-cal to Colorado I felt like a dam alien!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Yeah LOL! I get the deer in the headlight look a lot when I engage in conversation.Mainly due to my style of humor.

While I'm here. Is prolactin something to watch out for on an Epi/Halo stack? If so, is it best for on cycle or PCT?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah LOL! I get the deer in the headlight look a lot when I engage in conversation.Mainly due to my style of humor.

While I'm here. Is prolactin something to watch out for on an Epi/Halo stack? If so, is it best for on cycle or PCT?
No, you shouldn't have to worry about those two, therir both fairly dry PH's and neither act on the progesterone receptor, the mist you shouled need is a minor AI, cycle support cause both specially the halo makes the blood pressure go up, I ran halo and towards the last week or two started having some sides from it, and actually heard the same from a few people. but yea yo should be safe from any prolactin issues.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
No, you shouldn't have to worry about those two, therir both fairly dry PH's and neither act on the progesterone receptor, the mist you shouled need is a minor AI, cycle support cause both specially the halo makes the blood pressure go up, I ran halo and towards the last week or two started having some sides from it, and actually heard the same from a few people. but yea yo should be safe from any prolactin issues.
Cool deal. Thanks for the info.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
for sure, you talkin epistane right? what are they both dosed at, is It a 2 stack sup or 2 individual?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
It will be a two stack supp. Going to start on July 20th. I have all my support stuff. Been spending the rest of my time researching sources for Nolva and an AI. Ordering that next week and I will be set. Dosing will be 15mg epistane- 25mg Halo per capsule.
I am planning on a log as well.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It will be a two stack supp. Going to start on July 20th. I have all my support stuff. Been spending the rest of my time researching sources for Nolva and an AI. Ordering that next week and I will be set. Dosing will be 15mg epistane- 25mg Halo per capsule.
I am planning on a log as well.
nice, how many caps a day you gonna take, epi is pretty good around 30-45 but halo is more effective around 75-100mg, 3 caps would probably be decent, I agree with brundel halo has some crazy sides and almost gave me gyno on my 7th-8th week of it I think, I would recommend the same, a strong AI like letrone started the last week of cycle and the following 4-5 weeks, I would run it another 2 weeks after your pct/SERMs case you can catch rebound after stopping the serms as well.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
^^ shoot im in dire need of that for my PCT coming up in a week and really put it to the test, been on cycle for almost 5 months now, started with massive PH's into test/tren/npp to finish It up.. big need for rebirth too, I can put that serm to the test and see what happens with recovery after 5 months of intense cycling.!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
speaking of which brundel what do you think, rebirth could bring me back to life after that long?? ran a quad stack of PH's to start back in February, bridged to 3 other ph's then bridged to massive dose of oral tren/epi to injectable trest ace/trest decoanate, to the test/mast/npp/tren now im doing test p/npp/tren and i'll be shutting it down next week, you think letrone/rebirth and follidrone would do the trick??? would be a hell of a test, or im just gonna stick to my clomid/nolva/letrone/exemestane/follidrone plans.. with DAA, 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and some other test boosters.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
speaking of which brundel what do you think, rebirth could bring me back to life after that long?? ran a quad stack of PH's to start back in February, bridged to 3 other ph's then bridged to massive dose of oral tren/epi to injectable trest ace/trest decoanate, to the test/mast/npp/tren now im doing test p/npp/tren and i'll be shutting it down next week, you think letrone/rebirth and follidrone would do the trick??? would be a hell of a test, or im just gonna stick to my clomid/nolva/letrone/exemestane/follidrone plans.. with DAA, 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and some other test boosters.
wow, have you had any blood work done through out this cycle, would be very interested to see or hear about liver values, cholesterol etc. Would also be very interesting for the AM community if you utilised your company's SERM and got pre and post bloods.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Holy PH cycle Batman!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do this for your PCT.

6 weeks
HCG 500iu daily 2 weeks
Letrone 2 caps daily 2 weeks

Rebirth 2 caps per day and 1 Letrone per day 4 weeks.

Use the HCG to kickstart the testes and make sure the AI keeps estro down...the lower it is when you stop the better.
Then add in the Rebirth and drop the Letrone down so you dont suffer low e sides the whole PCT.

I would think your liver enzymes are pretty bad and LDL is in the 350+ range. Or worse.
Might want to run some Liv52 or prescription liver aid.
I would also run the Follidrone and Niacin and even Nolva just to get your cholesterol levels back to normal.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
wow, have you had any blood work done through out this cycle, would be very interested to see or hear about liver values, cholesterol etc. Would also be very interesting for the AM community if you utilised your company's SERM and got pre and post bloods.
I've actually had around 5 or 6 tests done one just recently and the only thing that stuck out was my hemoglobulin being 1 mark over putting me in the "pre diabetes" category, and of course my creatinine levels are a little off, but the cholestoral wasn't bad at all, liver values were good. pretty amazing stuff, im trying to dig them up now so I can post the actual numbers, but I ran a strong cycle support the entire time and plan to even in PCT ill be using something with milk thistle and nac, might possibly throw in some tudca but im not too worried if I made it this far and everythings pretty good, I just had one done a week or two ago and my doc didn't see anything wrong other then my test being high lol. ill be getting another test soon and if the boss wants to work with me I might do a nice little log with just rebirth as my serm, I already planned on running the hcg for a week prior to pct, gonna do 500iu every day for 7-10 days with an AI to keep the estro down, possibly run nolva with it at 10mg a day.. I plan to run a STRONG pct though for sure. I don't play around with none of this.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I think I may go for the Letrone/prolactrone stack. Use the prolactrone if needed.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I think I may go for the Letrone/prolactrone stack. Use the prolactrone if needed.
im def. wanting some don't need it for prolactin sides but for the hGH/IGF-1 boost it gives you, enhanced recovery and better sleep. once you experience the better sleep from a product that increases your dopamine levels and hGH theres nothing like it, even if you only get 3 hours of sleep you wake up feeling like superman ready to hit it!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
im def. wanting some don't need it for prolactin sides but for the hGH/IGF-1 boost it gives you, enhanced recovery and better sleep. once you experience the better sleep from a product that increases your dopamine levels and hGH theres nothing like it, even if you only get 3 hours of sleep you wake up feeling like superman ready to hit it!
Yeah, that would be great. So, as far as the dosing. 1 post workout and two before bed, is that good to go?

Only 15 days to go till I start the first cycle. Can't wait. Making the start day my B-day was a good idea.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, that sounds like a great idea! one Immediate Post-Workout and about 30-60minutess b4 bed, I like taking those kind of things at that time cause it kicks in about 30-60minutes and im ready to crash and its usually an instant deep sleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree. Nice points

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi Brundel:

Can prolactrone be taken close to Gaspari Anavite Multi, I have recently switched over to Anavite over my regular Orange Triad for 1 month.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hi Brundel:

Can prolactrone be taken close to Gaspari Anavite Multi, I have recently switched over to Anavite over my regular Orange Triad for 1 month.
Apologies for the late response, I'm actually just getting back home and getting on here catching up on everything, Brundels been extremely busy with personal things and business but you can most certainly use prolactrone with Anavite, If anything It will improve it. hope this helps

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for the late response, I'm actually just getting back home and getting on here catching up on everything, Brundels been extremely busy with personal things and business but you can most certainly use prolactrone with Anavite, If anything It will improve it. hope this helps
I missed this too. He hasn't been around for a while. Guess I need to resub to this thread.