PROLACTRONE

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
I have some questions regarding potential sides from L Dopa as I research further...dyskinesia was shown to occur even in low dosages with extended use...its a pretty serious side with basically no cure...dosages were as low as 496 to 694 mg per day...

A little nervous about potential sides...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Not saying you're lying but do you mind linking the study? :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some questions regarding potential sides from L Dopa as I research further...dyskinesia was shown to occur even in low dosages with extended use...its a pretty serious side with basically no cure...dosages were as low as 496 to 694 mg per day...

A little nervous about potential sides...
Ldopa can carry some pretty nasty sides at- high doses or very long duration of use.
This is pretty much eliminated when you use recommended doses and dont use for longer than 8-12 weeks without a couple months off.
Thus far I have not heard of one mention of side effects with Prolactrone.

ALso remember that the studies you are looking at are most likely using disabled persons on tons of medications.

1. dont take more than 3 caps per day. roughly 393mg daily
2. Use on cycle as an ancillary or as an addition but only use it short term then take a break.
8-12 weeks is fine. Then take a couple months off.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Ldopa can carry some pretty nasty sides at- high doses or very long duration of use.
This is pretty much eliminated when you use recommended doses and dont use for longer than 8-12 weeks without a couple months off.u
P
Thus far I have not heard of one mention of side effects with Prolactrone.

ALso remember that the studies you are looking at are most likely using disabled persons on tons of medications.

1. dont take more than 3 caps per day. roughly 393mg daily
2. Use on cycle as an ancillary or as an addition but only use it short term then take a break.
8-12 weeks is fine. Then take a couple months off.
Thanks for the reply...actually decided to go with pure mucuna powder as its been demonstrated to be as effective as pure L Dopa in raising dopamine, more effective at boosting peak concentration and also extending the active time in the system...it also is Neuro protective against the sides, and was more effective than L Dopa with a DCI for Parkinson's treatment, the ultimate test of its ability to raise dopamine levels...

3g of powder gives an effective dose of 120-160 mg of L Dopa but with all the protective qualities as well...

flamini

flamini

Awards
Considering whats in the bottle its pretty cheap.
Understand that there are a ton of products on the market with macuna or Ldopa extracts.
They are almost all 15-25% extracts.
Ours is 99%
ITs priced accordingly and it works as wel as it does because of the quality of the ingredients.
What's the mg and serving per day. At 99% is it even mucuna still? And is it safe?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply...actually decided to go with pure mucuna powder as its been demonstrated to be as effective as pure L Dopa in raising dopamine, more effective at boosting peak concentration and also extending the active time in the system...it also is Neuro protective against the sides, and was more effective than L Dopa with a DCI for Parkinson's treatment, the ultimate test of its ability to raise dopamine levels...

3g of powder gives an effective dose of 120-160 mg of L Dopa but with all the protective qualities as well...
WIll you please post the study that shows macuna powder is better for parkensons than Ldopa + a decarboxylase inhibitor?
Unfortunately whoever told you these things is lying to you.

and 1 cap of Proalctrone has 166mg 99% ldopa meaning there is more than in the 3g of macuna powder.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

This is false

Grahamlondon

Awards
Hi ive been using this product for two weeks now at 3 caps a day. The main reason i purchased this item was to battle my high prolactin levels and puffy nipples. As it stands ive seen no change in terms of puffiness, when should i expect to notice any changes in my pro levels?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi ive been using this product for two weeks now at 3 caps a day. The main reason i purchased this item was to battle my high prolactin levels and puffy nipples. As it stands ive seen no change in terms of puffiness, when should i expect to notice any changes in my pro levels?
How high was your prolactin level when tested?

Grahamlondon

Awards
Ive not actually had levels checked. Just few indicators like gyno and puffy nipples at night led me to believe i have really high levels of prolactin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elevated prolactin levels are actually pretty uncommon.
have you been taking any drugs that specifically elevate prolactin levels?

Grahamlondon

Awards
I have only ever taken a course of oxymethelone without the necessary pct about a 2 years ago

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so the chance of your prolactin levels being excessively high is very low.

Lets see if we can figure out what is happening.

How is libido?
how do you feel overall? good. Mild depression?
When you touch the nipples does it hurt?
Do you feel any foreign objects. not puffiness an actual lump of something in there?

Grahamlondon

Awards
Libido is good not amazing, left nipple with lump can be sensitive at times. I feel pretty good. Its a small hard lump about the size of a malteaser maybe slightly smaller

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, if prolactin was high libido would be non existent.

Im thinking more likely your estrogen levels are abnormally high. This is FAR more common than elevated prolactin.
Second if your not taking anything to make prolactin worse and your taking something that reduces prolactin and nothing is changing this also indicates prolactin is not the problem.
So...my suggestion is to try something that reduces estrogen.

formeron_medium.jpg

Formeron reduces estrogen and elevates testosterone levels.
This is the product I recommend. You can find it at nutraplanet.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/black-lion-research/formeron-120-ml.html

Grahamlondon

Awards
Thank you for your help its GREATLY appreciated. I shall give your recommended product a try for sure and hope it works for me. Once again thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions : )

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've had gyno lumps numerous times and I've gotten rid of them every time with Formeron. I also had reoccurring gyno for some reason for a year from no usage. So I went on a cycle to shut me down, did an amazing pct, and I haven't had an issue since. Probably not the smartest idea but it worked. You'll love formeron though man give it a try.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your help its GREATLY appreciated. I shall give your recommended product a try for sure and hope it works for me. Once again thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions : )
Any time my friend.
If in the future you have any issues feel free to stop in or PM me and Ill do my best to help.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a Aussie version of prolacterone going around because the ingredients list

Macuna purines extract 99%

Instead of

L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine166 mg

So Is this ingredient changed its name? Like I know it's the same thing really

Or is it meant to say macuna?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old versions of the label have the chem name for ldopa. Its been changed just to state that the ldopa is extracted from macuna. Its exactly the same product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm planning on running Superdrol along with Trestobol (which aromatizes). Would it be best to run Prolactrone during cycle or wait until PCT? For what it's worth, my on cycle support supp contains Vitamin B-6.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id say run it on cycle to be safe.....you shouldnt need it in PCT. If it aromatizes I would also have an AI on hand during cycle.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id say run it on cycle to be safe.....you shouldnt need it in PCT. If it aromatizes I would also have an AI on hand during cycle.

Absolutely. For an AI on cycle, I have Formeron.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just thought I read some place that taking Vitamin B6 with Prolactrone loses the effectiveness. The B-6 is in a product that includes TUDCA which I need on this cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on running Superdrol along with Trestobol (which aromatizes). Would it be best to run Prolactrone during cycle or wait until PCT? For what it's worth, my on cycle support supp contains Vitamin B-6.
Run it on cycle. You can even run it in PCT if you want the extra dopamine boost which really helps with energy when test levels are low.
Since your not running any testosterone your test level will likely be in the female range by the end of your cycle so anything you can do boost energy and mood is good.

Even 10mg b6/pyridoxine/and even 1mg p5p can increase peripheral metabolism of ldopa. This in turn reduces the desired effect of the ldopa and concurrently increases negative side effects caused by peripheral metabolism. THis includes potential vomiting, dizziness, stomach issues etc.
We include 300mg EGCG per cap to offset peripheral metabolism but if you ingest b6 its almost like not taking the product at all.
Youll get more bad than good.
Now, because b6 is a water soluble vitamin it tends to clear the system super fast. If you absolutely must take the b6 take the b6 in the morning and the Prolactrone at night at least 12 hours apart. Personally I take the prolactrone in the morning with my first meal to lower any GI issues and take my multi vits before bed. My last blood test while running 500mg Tren had my Prolactin at 5.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just looked and the product I take for cycle support, LGI Damage Control doesn't contain B-6. I thought it did. It was a product I used to take called Aegis that did. So B-6 will be a non factor.

Thanks for the response. I'll probably take my dose of Prolactrone in the AM upon waking.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Will prolactrone be good enough for an oral trendione run or is it too mild?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will prolactrone be good enough for an oral trendione run or is it too mild?
It will be more than enough. Supposedly trendione converts to trenbolone.
We tested Prolactrone on users of trenbolone acetate at 400 and 600mg weekly. In both cases Prolactin remained within range with the 400mg dose staying in the mid/low end range.
Since this is a prohormone to tren it only converts at a small % to trenbolone.
Im not sure the exact conversion rate but I assume its very low.

Prolactrone will more than do the trick.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok? Sorry if me saying play it safe offended you. Jeez man.
SNS reps constantly making negative comments and statements offends me yes.
If you have a positive intelligent contribution. FIne.
If its negative in any way. Kick rocks. Im tired of dealing with it and SNS as a whole.

If I came into SNS sub forum and when someone asked will Inhibit -P work to reduce prolactin I went over (again) all the reasons it wont and recommend they use prami would you like it?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS reps constantly making negative comments and statements offends me yes.
If you have a positive intelligent contribution. FIne.
If its negative in any way. Kick rocks. Im tired of dealing with it and SNS as a whole.

If I came into SNS sub forum and when someone asked will Inhibit -P work to reduce prolactin I went over (again) all the reasons it wont and recommend they use prami would you like it?
You need to chill bro.

He never said it wouldn't work, or that he needed to use prami instead. He said to have it on hand just in case.

I would do the same if someone asked of Formasurge would be enough for a test cycle. I would say "it should be enough, but I would have adex on hand just in case it isn't"

Because there is literally no way to know how someone will respond to something so it's better to play it safe than to have people end up with issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps you havnt seen the constant SNS trolling and negative comments. Literally from the day we started on this forum.
Im over it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately it wasnt 1 guy. It was like 7 or more.
Dozens of times.
So...now when I see SNS rep I see negativity.

Maybe he meant no harm.
The SNS tag brings negative vibes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm still my own person and I meant no harm. The other SNS reps are good guys and I'm sorry you have had disagreements with them.
This is honestly Just like I would recommend someone to have an AI on hand like letro or adex for a test (or any aromatizing compound) cycle, even though there are some great OTC AI products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still my own person and I meant no harm. The other SNS reps are good guys and I'm sorry you have had disagreements with them.
This is honestly Just like I would recommend someone to have an AI on hand like letro or adex for a test (or any aromatizing compound) cycle, even though there are some great OTC AI products.
Then I apologize for jumping on you.

Some of them are good guys yes. I can think of a few offhand.

The vast majority are not though.
One - DEEB even got someone with a blog to post lies about us and then edit my responses. (he was quoted directly and his words from a post here were used). Another chimes in on all of our threads with lies and then all the other SNS reps repeat it like a bunch of sheep with no minds of their own. In my opinion a liar is the worst type of person. They cant be trusted for anything so they are good for nothing. This on top of constant trolling, conflict and general BS.
It makes all of the people who support them look bad.
Unfortunately I cant determine who is who except for the sns tag. There are 100000000000000 SNS reps.
So....anything even remotely negative gets a swift response from me. Nothing personal.

Its too bad. Forums are much better when everyone gets along and gives intelligent contributions.
Carry on.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Apology accepted man. The only people on this forum i have issues with is the straight up uneducated,

one horribly ignorant guy got so mad he made an account named "Reps4allah" and he messages me like all the time talkin trash lol it's sad really.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apology accepted man. The only people on this forum i have issues with is the straight up uneducated,

one horribly ignorant guy got so mad he made an account named "Reps4allah" and he messages me like all the time talkin trash lol it's sad really.
Well...this is sort of the issue. The offenders are incapable of intelligent debate so..they make up lies and BS then change their footing every other post.
Its like talking about God with someone who doesnt believe. They start asking why He doesnt make pigs fly through space on pickles....then when you explain this is non sense they say well...how about pears. Can He make em fly on pears? Why not?

The good news is this....if your generally a good dude and honest,...try to help others etc and people are hating on you...it means your doing something right. :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well...this is sort of the issue. The offenders are incapable of intelligent debate so..they make up lies and BS then change their footing every other post.
Its like talking about God with someone who doesnt believe. They start asking why He doesnt make pigs fly through space on pickles....then when you explain this is non sense they say well...how about pears. Can He make em fly on pears? Why not?

The good news is this....if your generally a good dude and honest,...try to help others etc and people are hating on you...it means your doing something right. :)
Lol so true! I love the God example (iv had that debate far to many times) lol
And yeah the guy is just a weird mofo. Prob some 15 year old kid. Because his thread was about a steroid source lol
See I'm not so bad....I bet you feel bad about telling me to gtfo ;) jk

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol so true! I love the God example (iv had that debate far to many times) lol
And yeah the guy is just a weird mofo. Prob some 15 year old kid. Because his thread was about a steroid source lol
See I'm not so bad....I bet you feel bad about telling me to gtfo ;) jk
I do actually.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I do actually.
Your all good man! I was kidding. But I'll actually shut up, so the thread can continue about your product.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Just thought I'd throw this in for prolactrone. Just finished my cycle of tren, used two caps per day. 100mg daily of tren final dose and a little bit above 100mg weekly of test p. Zero sides besides slight night sweats. No gyno. No insomnia. Just awesome gains. Overall 26 lbs added with a diet that was clean and only over 500 calories than my norm. Also used one pump of formeron a day. Prolactrone is no joke.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I'd throw this in for prolactrone. Just finished my cycle of tren, used two caps per day. 100mg daily of tren final dose and a little bit above 100mg weekly of test p. Zero sides besides slight night sweats. No gyno. No insomnia. Just awesome gains. Overall 26 lbs added with a diet that was clean and only over 500 calories than my norm. Also used one pump of formeron a day. Prolactrone is no joke.
did you suffer from all these sides without prolactrone?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
did you suffer from all these sides without prolactrone?
Yeah one day I missed it. Bp went sky high and sweat nearly all day. Felt like crap that's for sure.